[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the name of this country is "Hungry" which basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (39KB, 800x502px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 800x502px
So the name of this country is "Hungry" which basically means "not full".

Since they LITERALLY named their country "not full", I think we should tear down their walls/borders and make Hungry a refugee country, kind of like Australia was for criminals.

Thoughts?
>>
im hungry for arab cock tbqh
make it habben :DD
>>
>>53266706

Is Syrian good enough for you? Or do you prefer Iraqi?

Maybe we can convince Israelis to send you some Palestineans?
>>
It's funny how back in the day there was a country called Austria-Hungary which basically meant that Austria was hungry and during the time of Austria-Hungary the country was really big and fat
>>
>>53266690
In a historical sense, Hungary is a in-depth course of European culture for Turks. The students have so far been Magyars, Cumans, some Petchenegs, Sabirs, Szekelys and even some good old Turks. The teachers have mostly been Slavs, with Germans teaching the master classes. Vlachs, being nomads themselves, signed on but started ditching school halfway through, which is why they still have a propensity for sheepskin coats and shepherding in general, while our proud graduate Magyars boast all Slavic numerals and agricultural terms. The price of admission was first put on loan, then paid at Trianon to much parsimony.
>>
>>53266739
sure
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>
>>53266690
shit thread
>>
>>53269113

Rude
>>
>>53266690
>Thoughts?
I think you should be gassed
>>
>>53269191

Rude
>>
is this dutch banter or you are retarded?
>>
>>53266690
those fuckers were burning and looting our villages in the 8th century
Time we get some revenge
>>
File: reddit.jpg (111KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
111KB, 478x640px
incredibly shit thread, you should be ashamed
>>
>>53266690
but the name of that country is macaristan. land of macar.
>>
>>53269636
thats a strange way to spell mađarska
>>
>>53269673
and you're hırvatistan. land of hırvat.
>>
>>53269223
>aquafresh

>>53269272
>aquafresh green
>>
>>53269718
meme
>>
>>53269718
yeah and you are turska
land that belongs to turks
>>
>>53266822
i love your shitposts slovakbro
>>
>>53269329
>revenge
>drown yourself in brown ppl

didnt work out very well
>>
File: The Danube Federation.png (145KB, 777x787px) Image search: [Google]
The Danube Federation.png
145KB, 777x787px
They are not full and we should fix this
>>
>>53270036
this looks very pleasing to the eye t b h
>>
>>53270036
cuck
>>
>>53270207
Innit, eh? Thought I was the only one
We would still be the undeveloped and underpopulated side, but Austrians and Czechs will send their girls here to help us repopulate
>>
>>53270265
populations would be pretty even, around 20 million people for both sides
don't really care for Czech whores and Austro-Turkish men dressed up as women tho
>>
File: Kundschafts Stelle.jpg (47KB, 320x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kundschafts Stelle.jpg
47KB, 320x500px
>>53270243
>Yes, I'd like to report on revolutionary activity
>"What kind? Pan-Yugoslav filth most probably"
>>
>>53270575
>pan anything
disgusting
you're the kind of guy that would turn in frankopans an šubićs you are latent traitor to this nation,be kind and off yourself
>>
>>53270679
I forget you're from the most venerable and independent Croatia, a glorified EU beach resort and a NATO scrapyard destination. You don't realize that this union would have a better effect on Croatia than rule from Brussels or Washington D.C
>>
>>53270813
yeah a rule from vienna or even better budapest yaay
go suck a cock
>>
>>53270879
Belgrade is the best place to get ruled from don't you agree
>>
>>53270879
>better to be in union with 28 countries rather than five
You still don't see the benefit of it, do you, especially nowadays?
>muh Viennese boogeyman
>>
>>53270976
so good that we started to hate in 80 years or less more than we ever hated hungarians and we were with them for 800 years
>>53271062
>EU
>single country
>>
For a long-ass time I thought Hongarije was called Hungaria in English. I mean Bulgarije is called Bulgaria too, what gives?
>>
>>53271177
Hungaria is acceptable
>>
>>53271093
>>53271093
They were pretty unison on drafting requirements that fucking obliterated whatever shitty industry we had and reducing us to having tourism make almost 15% of our GDP. They don't need our fish, ther are immigrants in the Netherlands, Italy or perhaps Serbs to pack Black Sea fish so that we could plaster "Adriatica" on it or something. They don't need our once fine wine because we can already drink Macedonian. They don't need our preserved meat because they cucked us out with patents and copyrights, or we could simply use the tanking of Brazilian and Argentinian economies to eat their frozen meat...better yet, why not eat Serbian or Polis candies, Hungarian pasta with an Italian stamp of approval or cigarettes from Albania. And now you're telling me a small community, that's already infrastructurally tight knit (due to historical ties) can't have a more sensible investment allocation than the other one, of 28 members

You. Economically. Illiterate. Nigger
>>
>>53271559
>wanting to be cuck
at any terms
>>
No,it's called "Magyarország"
Which means "land of the magyars" or "magyar country"
Fuck off ahmed van kook.
Hungary is a mistranslation by some german priest.
>>
>>53266690
HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU ARE SO FUNNY

LOOK AT ME MOM I MADE A HUNGRY JOKE ABOUT HUNGARY ::D:D:D:D:D::DSDDDDDSDGISHDGOIUDSEDHPJODIOPJ
XDXDXDXDD
SO ORIGINAL HAHAHAHAHHSBAS

>tHey are le hungry xd

GREAT PUN XXXXXDDDDD HAHAHAHHAA GHEH

NO FUCK YOU I HAD IT WITH YOUR SHIT. GO DRINK YOUR SHITTY TINY FOAMY BEER KANKERMANKER MUH HDI ÁTOK DICK AND LET ME DIE IN PEACE AT LEAST I WILL BE SAFE FROM YOUR SHITTY PUNS YOU MEME GERMAN
>>
>>53272325
chill dude

or alternatively get a horse, pillage the Netherlands, rape a Dutch girl and kill everyone in Amsterdam
>>
>>53272325

Wow, mad as hell
>>
File: he-mad.jpg (7KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
he-mad.jpg
7KB, 250x202px
>>53272325
>>
File: 1452257033005.png (145KB, 777x787px) Image search: [Google]
1452257033005.png
145KB, 777x787px
>>53270036
pls
>>
>>53270265
Saw posts like this in an other (quite good) thread. Exactly how many people are you missing because of the war?
>>
>>53271559
Very similar things happened to us too in the transition period. Eu cucked us out of all of our sugar factories, fuckin traitor commies sold out food industry just to be closed one by one later on and we can even be happy that we can suck German car companies' dick so they pick our country to open a few assembly line factory exploiting our cheap labour to make their cars.
>>
>>53272325
>only 3 (You)s
well, I tried
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.