[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summary of a tripto murrica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 11

File: 1450863427047.jpg (54KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1450863427047.jpg
54KB, 600x583px
>go to murrica for few business meetings with my corprat friends
>50% of people got knee problems
>a lot of semi-fatties
>some cities are really rich, but a lot of them(and the countryside) are poorer then the place where I live or the same
>people are super welcoming
>a girl at gamestop asks me when did I move in, she though that every foreigner that visits stays
>black girls in Atlanta loved me, I was shocked at how the racism problem dosn't mean shit to them
>was taken to a NASCAR track, spend like 3h there listening to meme speechas about how someone did something there back in the 80ties
>americans think 90 years old buidlings are old
>everytime they ordered food it was burgers or some sort of sandwitches
>root beer is shit
>americans beer tastes like piss
>fat black people are kings of all-you-can-eat places
>murricans dress to look the best they can while going to shopping malls
>a lot of people I've met were meme obsesed with guns and told me that they will shoot the cops if they come for their guns
>they really do care THAT much about their meme sports
>they got a complex when it comes to Europe
>muh heritage meme is real
>some murricans can drink a lot, mostly the older/middle aged ones from the south
>Wahington is a black city
>consoles, video games, clothes etc. are cheap as fuck and there's one million discounts if you buy like a console + games

That's it lads. 4chan lied to me but only partly.

Will visit again and maybe this time see more stuff/
>>
All of that happened. I believe all of this.
>>
>>53263366
you don't have to

but you can tell me why do pregnat women are allowed to work at hooters, I thought it's a "slim and big boobed" only bar
>>
>>53263325

Cars Are Also Cheap.
>>
>>53263450
dunno about the cars but the cigs were either prices like in Poland or 3 times more expensive(near the Canadian border)
>>
>>53263419

You should have went to a real titty bar and not a shitty national chain. You're fault.
>>
>>53263528
I was taken there by some people we went to meet in the usa

I didn't want to go bcause I knew it will be shit, and the funniest thing is that the jap who was with us had a japanese drivers licence and even though he looked and was 35 they didn't sell a beer to him because they didn't get what was written in the documment
>>
My experience (mainly California):

>Greater variety when it comes to places to eat
>In-N-Out is GOAT
>not many fat people
>car dealerships line every road. (How many cars do they need?)
>segregated neighbourhoods, mainly Hispanics and Asians
>Good customer service in stores in malls. In regular convenience stores they are quite shit
>cheap fuel but they complain about how expensive it is
>dress like shit unless going to the mall

Commercials consist of:
>"Do you have this obscure illness? Buy this medicine. Side effects may cause blindness, diabetes or death"
>"Do you have these vague symptoms? You might have this disease. Ask your doctor for this medicine. You don't want to die and leave your family alone do you? Think of your family! Your family! Buy this or your family will die!"
>HYUNDAI 0% FINANCE
>"Do you have this obscure illness?.."
>CHEVY 0% FINANCE
>"Hi, I'm an actor talking to you in a patronising voice. Buy this lawnmower"
>TOYOTA 0% FINANCE
>>
>>53263591

It was the fault of whoever took you then.
>>
>>53263599
I didn't go to California. I was in Atlanta, Minneapolis, Chicago, NYC and a shithole in Virginia to see a factory.
>>
>>53263325
That all sounds pretty spot-on. I was expecting meme stuff but that sounds pretty much right. Hope you had fun here.
>>
>>53263625

If you went to Miami you could have seen all the shittiest places in one go.

Congrats.
>>
>>53263599
>In-N-Out is GOAT
When will this meme die?
>>
File: food.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
food.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>53263661
I did. Altough I had stomach problems because all the food we got from the companies we visited was mainly burgers, bbq, sandwitches etc. and I'm not used to such amounts of food like that.

Here's some proof.
>>
File: MaM.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
MaM.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>53263739
>>
>black girls in Atlanta loved me, I was shocked at how the racism problem dosn't mean shit to them
Racism problem? The "racism problem" to most black people is getting accepted into schools or hired with fewer qualifications
It's a joke in most cases

t. lived in black state for many years
>>
File: sobieski.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
sobieski.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>53263766
I even found Sobieski in your stores :)
>>
>>53263625
>Atlanta, Minneapolis, Chicago, NYC and a shithole in Virginia to see a factory.

All shit. I'm not surprised you had an experience like how you described. Stay away from these areas next time.
>>
>>53263772
Well I knew America only from news and /int/ memes before visiting it, so I expected it to be a bit more extreme.
>>
>>53263325
Accurate, but you gotta tell us where you went

>>53263599
Accurate
t. californian
>>
File: usausa.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
usausa.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
and this is how "rural" america looks like

towns with the same amout of people living in it, in Europe, look much better. This for example is a 50k town
>>
>>53263871
wow
>>
>>53263724
can't silence the truth brah

>>53263599
pretty accurate, where in my oh so fine state did you visit?
>>
>>53263871
Almost third world
America is shit unless you live in one of the rich major cities
>>
>>53263911
Mainly San Francisco, Sacramento for a bit and San Diego for a few days. I refuse to go near LA, doesn't interest me in the slightest
>>
>>53263325
which was your favorite city?

>black girls in Atlanta loved me
were they qt?
>>
>>53263325
Hey, a 90 year old building is pretty damn old 2bh
>>
>>53263934
good man, LA is a giant shithole.

Sacramento is one of the best places in the US to find good restaurants that aren't shitty chains, otherwise there's not much going for it other than being the state capital.
>>
>>53263934
Did you eat Mexican food?
>>
>>53263934
>I refuse to go near LA, doesn't interest me in the slightest
Thanks for not falling for Hollywood jewbait. It's probably the shittiest "city" in the country.
>>
File: minnap.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
minnap.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>53263913
Well like I wrote in my first post rural areas and some cities are far from "super rich" memes.

Pic related is a bar with a "muh turkish heritage" waitress that I scored. Was fun.

Sorry for the pic quality but on the 1st day of the trip my cellphone got killed while riding a bike("too see ameircna nature blabla") and I had use my old iphone.
>>
>>53263813
>racism problem
You actually take 4chin seriously? What were you expecting?
>>
>>53263990
Minneapolis I think. Biggest amount of qt girls and the weather resembled Polish one(wind, rain, cold etc.). NYC gave me the "wow" feeling but after that it just felt crowded.

>were they qt?
some, most of them were, sadly, fat but some were slim and had a qt face
>>
>>53263496
obama raised the ciggy tax, next time buy pipe tobacco. Normies haven't ruined pipe smoking yet.
>>
File: fastf.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
fastf.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Fast food prices.

I made it just to show during a thread like this, no idea why.
>>
>>53263625
you went to some shit places them lmao whoever you were visiting must hate you
>>
>>53263325
I love these kinds of threads

not sarcastic
>>
>americans think 90 years old buildings are old

My landlord said her apartment is an old building, it is from the 70s.
>>
File: hootersfood.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
hootersfood.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Food from hooters was prolly the worst I ate in USA.
>>
>>53264144
I always thought those were the main cities along with LA, Boston, Philadelphia.
>>
>>53263871
What's so bad about this exactly?
>>
>>53264237
They are
He's probably some muh small city pride fag
>>
>>53263871
looks comfy твн
>>
>>53264435
well it was very sleepy and boring, not a place for young people
>>
>>53264237
They are, sorta, but only NYC is one of the good ones. NYC, Boston, and San Francisco are the best American cities.
>>
>>53264494
That's completely subjective bro. DC and Chicago are great for tourists imo
>>
>root beer is shit

i'll fight you
>>
File: freedom.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
a waitress called me a commie and made this sign at a pub and hanged in on the chair next to me :(
>>
>>53264641
wew lad
>>
Did you get laid? (Or try to)

How did you find it different from Poland?
>>
>>53264576
They are, I loved Washington. But they aren't the best cities.
>>
>>53264641
:'^)
did you forget to sing the national anthem before eating or something?
>>
>>53264675
I did once. I didn't have a lot of time to try and I was often tired as hell in the evenings from all the meetings and walking around. Was with a "muh turkish heritage" waitress from the bar from >>53264641 . It was the same although went easier then I'm used to, I guess it was the foreigner thing.
>>
>>53264734
No the waitress was all chatty and was wondering if I'm british because of the non-us accent. We bantered and flitred and that was a part of her banter.
>>
>>53264066
>most of them were, sadly, fat

Have heard that the fat ones survived longer on slave ships back in the day.
>>
>>53263325
>Washington is a black city
Can confirm
>>
>>53263913
its ugly, but the people are nice, the cost of living is low and the neighborhoods are safe.
>>
>>53264869
haha next time you go you should go around anacostia crossing for the true D.C experience, sadly it not what it was back in the 90s when there upwards of 400 murders a year in D.C
>>
>>53265018
Yeah, the people were nice and a lot of things was cheap I fully agree. Also BBQ beans were top tier.
>>
>>53263325
I think root beer is great
Its a food/drink that I didn't try when I lived there because I was a bit of a picky eater and my parents wanted to me eat healthy.
Now I'm back here it's like £1.50 for 330ml which is a joke.
>>
>>53265099
Prices of everything in UK or Norway are a joke.
>>
>>53265148
That would be because it's imported from the US
If you wanted a soda/fizzy drink, you can get a Scottish brand for only 39p, and there are a lot of flavours which aren't half bad
But yea, prices for a lot of things in the UK are crazy compared to most countries
>>
>>53264494
>san francisco

m8 it's a complete shithole, every white person there lectured me on how progressive my own country was
>>
>>53263450
Not really. A lot of other countries just have artificially high prices due to taxes or tarriffs. If you want to see cheap cars take a look at Mexico. You can get a Mercedes C-Class for like $30,000 USD there.
>>
>>53263792
Sobieski is best Vodka.
>>
>>53266462
it is

Żełądkowa Miętowa Gorzka and nemiroff are also top tier
>>
Why do so many europeans hate root beer?
Everyone here hates it and drinks coke.
What the fuck. Have they never had Barq's/AW?
>>
>>53266527
I have heard a lot of Euros compare the taste of root beer to toothpaste.

I don't get it either, but I guess it's just something you're raised to like.
>>
>>53266611
i can sympathize with euros. I didn't like root bear until I was well into my teens. Could never understand why my older brother loved Barq's, A&W, and shit like that. Taste buds must change or something, because now I love root beer but can't stand the taste of Dr. Pepper anymore.
>>
I think a lot of the memes are true, but its still a country worth visiting.

>Most people are fat
>Every large city has a white minority
>The adverts on television are ridiculous
>Things are cheap but every now and again something will come along that is chillingly expensive, ruining your previous savings
>The food is grotesque

However, there is some excellent mountaineering to be done (dont go skiing there, they aren't very good and like posing more than skiing) and the people are generally quite nice. There are still parts of the U.S. where you can be nearly completely left alone by the government if you want, which I think is probably the only thing it has over Europe generally.
>>
I liked root beer while I was there tbf
>>
>>53263325
This all actually seems pretty accurate.

>I'm an American from the South.
>Root beer is great, though
>Mostly rich people go to malls
>hence why they "dress their best"
>it's not their "best", it's their regular
>>
>>53263871
Yep, that's rural America.
Is that a Dollar General in the background? lol
Every small town has one of those. I used to jack stuff from them all the time. I was that broke, I got banned from one for it once.
>>
ahahah that pic

life's great, right friends?
>>
>>53266527

I like root beer but then again I studied in the states and got used to it. I actually miss it sometimes.
>>
File: Cidade_de_São_Paulo.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Cidade_de_São_Paulo.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>53263325
>São Paulo guy
> went to NYC
>take the train from airport to Manhattan
>negroes, negroes everywhere
>Arrive in Manhattan (Westside)
>took a subway to go to Columbia University
>fucking full of negroes going to Bronx
>they started yelling to eachother and threatening themselves
>scared as shit, leave the subway and wait the next subway

Am I still in São Paulo?
>>
>>53263325
Polish beer is pretty fucking shit too desu.
>>
>>53267112
Yeah, root beer reminds me of my childhood.

>>53267086
Trouser dog #1 super accessory
It's 2016, everyone should have trouser dog
>>
>>53267159

Very inaccurate.
>>
>>53263599
Kek, pretty much my experience of California too, except I didn't get to go to In-n-Out. The TV ads for meds were probably the weirdest part:
>Do you suffer from (a list of minor ailments)?
>Try new (product)!
>Clinically proven to reduce (another list of minor ailments)!
>(rest of the advert is a list of occasionally horrific side-effects, read in an eerily soothing voice)
>>
>>53267241
I'd say 75% of it.

>>53267060
Might be. I just stopped at a gas station and went for a walk while smoking.
>>
>>53263599
>>53267310
The commercials thing is because of baby-boomers. Marketers have targeted them since they were young, because they are numerous. During their 20's it was beer, 30's it was baby stuff, 40's it was mid-life crisis stuff, and now it's old people stuff (medicine).
>>
>>53267159
I would literally lose my sense of bon-ton if I was cramped in a multicultural train. Seeing all those people who belong here, but "don't" belong here...
Strange shit, man

I would probably stare at people and try to smell them
>>
>>53267159
>scared as shit, leave the subway
Just let the niggers nig
They won't hurt anyone but themselves, and most likely not even themselves (at least on the subway)
>>
File: 1451908355706.jpg (167KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451908355706.jpg
167KB, 1280x960px
>>53266358
I was born and raised in San Francisco... I fucking hate liberals ... It took a long time to cure myself of years of public school indoctrination and their bullshit but what you said is true..

Also keep in mind most of the Whites in San Fran now are NOT from there instead they moved there and play into the Progressive liberal meme.. fuck them.

I'm looking forward to the next huge earthquake to destroy the place (which is inevitable) or another huge economic downturn which is also inevitable.
>>
>>53267468
They smell like tar.

Or the smell of asphalt road construction.

They say we whites smell like wet dogs or raw meat.

But the truth is we smell like money to them.
>>
>>53268091
You hate regressives, not liberals. I'm a liberal from Kentucky & we all laugh at California with their insanity. Don't associate us with those retards.
>>
>>53268188
I don't know why black people say we smell like wet dog, it's just some retarded thing those racists started to say. It's black people who have a distinct smell, it's from their hair grease they use, mostly.

I dunno what us white people smell like.. Probably Suave shampoo, lol
>>
>>53264031
What's with those bras?
>>
>>53263599
>dress like shit unless going to the mall

BAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>53264031
Sorry about your friend, bud

>>53268824
I'm sure it started with one drunk chick nailing her bra to the wall, then it started some gimmick.
>>
>>53268642
I think smells like that are decided by genetics, each race has a smell they don't notice
>>
>>53268537
poo in loo
>>
>>53269181
Probably so.
Genetics + some environmental/social aspects.
I'm curious what white people smell like, now.

>>53269226
I'm American, so yes, I do.
>>
>>53263625
You know some str8 trash m8, if you went to Hooters and NASCAR. Thats WWE-tier.
>>
>>53263625
California is overrated, especially Southern California
>>
>>53269295
>NASCAR
I can't find oval tracks any enjoyable. Why do Americans love those?
>>
>a three hour drive is not a long drive at all in the US
>rice krispies treats only look crunchy but they're actually soggy as shit, still adult people love them
>root beer is pig disgusting and not beer at all
>smoking cigarettes is considered on par with murdering puppies, also prices may vary depending on the gas stations you buy them at
>some gas stations put magnetic price tags on swishers cigars, when you see this get the fuck out of there, you're in a black area
>a 40 year old burger joint is considered ancient and its owners are well respected by the community
>you can just drive inside the graveyards and park your car next to the tomb you want to visit
>america does have trains and they are huge, what they won't tell you is that there's no train crossing barriers on country roads and the train WILL honk constantly for the duration of your trip
>people will talk to you on the street
>people will wave at you if they are mowing their lawn and you walk by
>truckers will honk the blow horn if you signal them with your hand going up and down, even if you're not a kid they will do it.
>each time you go inside an American house expect to be treated much more warmly than you would in Europe, first thing they give you is a fuckhuge glass of something with crushed ice in it, ice comes from the fridge, fridge is the size of a closet.
>America is 40% parking lots
>some parking lots are so fucking gigantic people have problems finding their own cars .
>everything is sold in chain stores, books, alternative clothing, ice cream, everything.
>antique means from the 70's.
>Americans are not bad people on average, their sense of humour will sound completely silly and cringeworthy to an European though.
>>
>>53269433
I can't fathom watching people drive in circles for hours, especially given that temperatures regularly exceed 40C and the noise approaches 120 decibels.
>>
>>53269433
They're three dimensional
It's more than turning left, you also go up and down (still boring to watch, i will admit, but all racing is boring to watch)
>>
>>53264641
She wanted to fug
>>
>>53269517
Can't find anything inaccurate about this list.
I wouldn't call Rice Krispies Treats a national treasure or anything though. I forgot they even existed.
>>
>>53269543
Nah, I like F1 (at least when the pole position doesn't win the GP with one hand tied behind his back) and used to watch Indy GPs as well.
>>
>>53269657
Yeah probably true kek, I just remember Americans being hyped as fuck about them and me completely disappointed.
>>
>>53269517
>their sense of humour will sound completely silly and cringeworthy to an European though.
to anyone really
>>
>>53263766
>parental escort policy
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>53266698
>Most people are fat
Only in the south, nothing wrong with it as long as you aren't morbidly obese.
>Cities are a white minority
Most major cities that aren't in New England or the Northwest are about ~50% white inside the city with the rest as minorities, and then the suburbs which are basically a part of the city are ~90% white. Of couse cities near the mexican border will have a much higher proportion Hispanic and Detroit is 90% black in city 99.99999% white in the suburbs, so there are exceptions.
>food is grotesque
M-muh health
If you are concerned about your health just work out often to stay fit. The only people who are fat are the ones who have a medical problem/don't work out.

>>53267159
ITT: things that didn't happen
>>
>>53264641
>calling Pole a COMMIE
Should have killed her 2bh
>>
>>53269976
It's there to stop young teens from loitering and being teenagers and young children from getting lost in the massive mall and causing a big deal or getting kidnapped by a rare wandering child abductor
>>
>>53270161
This. MoA is fucking HUGE. I got lost in there once as a kid and it was terrifying
>>
>>53264612
He's right though.
>>
>>53265072
When I've been to DC (twice with my mom as she was at some national convention for her job 2-3 years ago) I saw a lot of black people as well as chinese people. By the monuments there was a row of chinese vendors, one after the other. The food stands all sold the same exact same thing and the clothing stands all sold the same hoodies/t-shirts/caps with a logo mentioning DC or american flag/eagle.
>>
>>53270115
like I said I fucked her, was the only sex I had in the usa tho

poor score
>>
>>53263325

South is.... well a meme.

Find craft beers/micro brews

NASCAR is fucking stupid

Yes fat, fat happens a lot here

Guns, well you should have saw that one coming

Racism isn't as bad as people make it out to be

Keep in mind that we are a young cunt so a building that is 100 years old is old over here

Burgers and sandwichs, again should have seen that one coming

Most Americans are friendly, although many get very loud

Muh hertigage, yeahhh a lot of people take it to an extreme, but it is based in curiosity because people get intrested in their background since Americans are a pot of random shit. Is what it is, it's probably best to let them rant about it then change the topic of conversation
>>
There is a decent possibility that I'll have to spend about an year in Mississippi. Ive read the wiki article, so I know its poor and full of mosquitoes and also depopulated.
But what else?
>>
>>53275727

It's a hot, humid, shit hole.

Sorry you have to go there
>>
>>53275766
I'll try eating gator at least.
>>
>>53263772

I see this all the time. It's called affirmative action.

They have to have so many non whites, so they will disregard that they have no to shit skills and hire them. Then if they want to fire them for not knowing the job or not preforming well the good ol' race card gets dropped.
>>
>>53275991

It is alright.... chewy. Not something I'd really want to eat on a regular bases.

They also have some pretty heavy accents down there.
>>
>>53269517
Americans sound like good people desu senpai
>>
>>53263871
>50k people
>rural
what
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.