[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The hag who prophesied 9/11, Obama in office and rise of ISIS,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: Vanga.jpg (31KB, 651x383px) Image search: [Google]
Vanga.jpg
31KB, 651x383px
The hag who prophesied 9/11, Obama in office and rise of ISIS, said EU will cease to exists this year and Eurasian Union will will take its place.

Discuss
>>
>listening to women

What are you, some cuck?
>>
>>53262234
Post proofs.
>>
>>53262234
I think sooner Russia will fall than this prophecy will come true.
>>
>>53262234

Holy shit how about you get some fucking eyes CUNT oh my god hahah
>>
>>53263099
LOL THIS SO MUCH BRO THIS SO MUCH LOL
>>
>>53262234
>le Eurasia Union
Why are Russians intent on copying the plot to 1984?
>>
>>53262234
I would laugh my ass off it that became true.

What would americans do without with their "muh relevance" armor?
>>
>>53262234
Proofs?
>>
She also said that a black president will be the last president of the US.
>>
>>53263169
*without

By the way some days ago I stumbled across an article by some american evangelical group that talked about the same shit, predicted this time by some american fundamenalist.

https://www.thetrumpet.com/article/12529.24.174.0/economy/a-bold-warning-americas-economic-collapse
>>
how can she see the future if shes blind
>>
>>53262234
nope, my horoscope said otherwise
>>
>>53263160
Continentalism wasn't invented by le liberty man
>>
>>53263169
What do you mean?
>>
>>53263258
Some little gnomes live in her head. They have tiny holoprojectors and display pictures on the inner side of her eyelids.

She doesn't know about them.
>>
>>53262234
>aid EU will cease to exists this year and Eurasian Union will will take its place.

This

I want this to happen
>>
one of the shittier balkan memes
2/10

I like the one where Chinese president visited us and our president said "I knew yellow people would come and drink from this river, I just knew it, I have seen it all" and all translators were left speechless.
>>
Also my mother remembers her grandmother foretelling the collapse of the USSR long before it happened.

Dont know if she was a hag too but creepy as shit I do consider.
>>
>>53263424
Why? You're literally trading one pile of dogshit for another.
>>
Is this the return of the golden family.
>>
>>53263235
Yes many Christians have believed for a long time that a unified Europe would produce the anti-Christ not long after Israel came back into existence.
In the Bible the final government is like a revived version of the Roman Empire that comes to power lead super power in a single day when the modern Babylon, the great whore is wrecked in what sounds like a nuclear exchange.
So a lot of people believe the US is the version of Babylon the bible talks about as the great whore of nations made up of many peoples who infects the world with her drunken whorish ways, bullies the nations, and who rides the beast, the final government up until she is destroyed and the beast takes over on it's own. Which is a union of ten leaders, one of whom is the anti-Christ.
>>
>>53263424
Did Poles really love that much being under Russkies? As Eurasian Union is literally just Russian sphere and nothing more.
>>
File: 1381104208042s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1381104208042s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>53263516
it will eventually happen, like it or not, joe

you know why? because the EU is a kike run scam and racket, not designed to last long, but just long enough to use the naive and corrupt goyim for zionist NWO purposes.

The soviet "union" collapsed

the american "union" is in the process of collapse

and the european "union" will fall as well.

with the eternal merchant, you loose, and always have, you lose everything , goyim.
>>
Top kek
When did she predicted this maymay's ?
Before or after backstabbing us for nothing ?
>>
>>53263607
You didn't even attempt to answer my question, /pol/ak.
>>
>>53262234
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>53263459
link m8
>>
>>53263505
it was more a curse i think than a foretelling, you know with the shit living conditions and all.
>>
A broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
>>53263742
WHEN
>>
https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/2013/09/10/bulgarian-psychic-vanga-predicts-nothing-will-be-left-but-the-glory-of-vladimir-no-word-if-this-was-lenin-or-putin-russia-to-be-the-worlds-only-superpower/

cry more faggots
>>
>>53263580
>the beast
US Military
>>
>>53263806
>Many a statesman visited Vanga. Adolf Hitler called on her one day. He left her house looking rather upset.

top fucking kek
>>
>>53263816
>the beast

white man
>>
>>53263700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05lRAUtCk_A
"men will come from the east, yellow people, and they will rule the world, and they will drink from morava, morava is a serbian river"

CAN NOT FABRICATE SUCH CLAIMS
china dude just said 'well yeah sure, you can drink from our rivers as well'
>>
>>53263605
as long as present EU system, in which only the west side countries, especially germany, monopolize all prority for decisions, is preserved
they east european countries have literally no room to reflect their demands.

If russia can become member of EU, the situation, germany dictate their policies to others, will be changed.
>>
>>53262234
>The chilling prophecies warn of a 2016 invasion of Europe by Muslim extremists, a conflict she predicted would begin with the Arab Spring in 2010, play out in Syria where “Muslims would use chemical warfare against Europeans”, and culminate in the establishment of a caliphate by 2043 with Rome at its epicentre.
Islamic State isn't the Eurasian Union, you twat.
>>
>>53263882
Cheers senpai
>>
>>53263848
>the beast
the beast
>>
>>53263607
wtf ms paint artifacts hahahaha

On the actual subject, all this shit is from wordpress blogs with like visitor counters still on them. Das all I gotta say mane
>>
>“Everything will melt away like ice yet the glory of Vladimir , the glory of Russia are the only things that will remain. Russia will not only survive, it will dominate the world.
Russia confirmed saviour of the white race
>>
>tfw born too late to kill japs
>tfw born too early to kill martians
>tfw born just the right time to shoot white refugees
Feels good mang
>>
>>53264174
You couldn't do shit to the japs all alone.
And japs are like three feet tall
>>
>>53264172
lol I really loled at that one.

the hag is speaking out of fear from being sent to the gulag to get worked to death

All these old russian hags still have that overwhelming terror left in their hearts n minds from the good old soviet days. :)
>>
>>53263816
>india
poo in loo
>>
>>53263188
>usa will have more black presidents in the future
Bahahaha
>>
She "predicted" a lot of shit that never happened, you bunch of superstitious niggers

I remember stuff like the world ending in 2012 and a WWIII in 2014

Go fuck yourself, OP
>>
>>53266212
Why are you so upset?
Did I say somewhere this is totally gonna happen and you must believe it or some shit?
Also, she's supposedly "seen" shit well into year 5000 and beyond, so how the fuck could she prophesied end of the world in 2012?
>>
>>53262234
best news I heard in a loooong time
>>
>>53266599
She's "seen" fuck all desu

She is just mumbling some incoherent rubbish that her followers attribute to significant events after they happen

She can't predict shit
>>
>>53266935
I'm not really saying she was a legit farseer, but if she really uttered word for word
>Kursk will end up underwater in august 1999 or 2000
that's like blind (LOL) shot of the fucking millenium
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.