[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many refugees could a country the size of America realistically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: 1452218193741.png (947KB, 1440x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1452218193741.png
947KB, 1440x1704px
How many refugees could a country the size of America realistically take in? Where in America would they go?
>>
>>53256346
Central States.
>>
>>53256346
Wyoming still has space, or so I've heard
>>
>>53256346
Realistically we can take in as many as we want.

So zero.
>>
>>53256346
The key would really be balancing all the brown people with more white people (from eastern Europe) and east asians.

But democrats hate white people, and are indifferent to Azns.
>>
>>53256346
If they hadn't been tearing down buildings like mad in Detroit for the last few years?
There would be readily upgradable housing for over a million just in Michigan, about 850,000 of that just in Detroit proper.
More if they converted other buildings and lived in close quarters.
>>
We could dump them in the middle of the desert. They'll feel right at home.
>>
>>53256464
Don't any more of that brown evil on us you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>53256346
You're fucked up, best enemy.
>>
America could in theory take in billions of immigrants. In theory we could take in the whole world and have plenty room to spare. Put them in Wyoming. Then build a big wall around Wyoming and tell them "listen guys...you need to learn to get along with each other. No more fighting"

Peek at them every few years to see if they have managed to build a civilization there. When they do we can open up the wall again and allow them free travel and even trade.
>>
>>53256346
America could take millions Tbh, there's plenty if space and resources. Alaska, Northern New England, and many midwestern states have shitloads of space.
If course what America CAN do is not at all rhe same thing as what they SHOULD do, which is probably take in 0 "refugees."
If you are a very charitable person, and really want to help actual refugees, America could fund better refugee camps, pay to relocate them elsewhere like anothwr country that gas space but not money, or fucking buy them tneir own island and build it up for them, or America could use the giant mitary to end the Syrian conflict for one side or the other.
>>
>>53256346
A lot. We have lots of space.

But should we accept any? No.
>>
>>53256346

Zero. No where.
>>
>>53256346
As long as they're not muslim or African, we can take a million a year no problem.
For the aforementioned qualifiers?
No room bro.
>>
America has enough clay to house all the people in the world.
>>
>>53256610
Like hell. There wouldn't be room to shoot.
>>
>>53256610
Now you're just being silly.
>>
mass graves
>>
>>53256629
What do you mean?
There'd be no end to the targets.
>>
>>53256649

We do, look up a map of the USA if the whole world were as dense as NYC is now we'd fit them all in with tons and tons of room to spare.
>>
File: falling-man.jpg (62KB, 390x500px) Image search: [Google]
falling-man.jpg
62KB, 390x500px
>>53256416
LMAO
well said
>>
>>53256649
He's fairly close to being right.
Just so long as we're burying them as fast as we can get them in the ground, there's plenty of space for them.
>>
>>53256346
Detroit or south Chicago, plenty of abandoned buildings and if they do any type of terrorist attack no one will notice amid the rampant gang violence.
>>
>>53256649
The Netherlands produces enough food to sustain itself and some other countries, being the second agricultural exporter of the world.
We have 493 per square kilometer. So you'd need like 12170 square kilometer the house 6 billion people like we live here.

The USA is 9,8 million square km.
>>
>>53256670
>>
>>53256744
493 people per square kilometer. And that's living fairly comfy with lots of green. Not city-like.
>>
>>53256427
Republicans hate non-rich white people and are only a few steps away from genociding or expelling the rest.

Democrats dislike minorities, but not nearly as much as Republicans do, and appeal to them in the search for votes
>>
File: 1445410070573.jpg (22KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1445410070573.jpg
22KB, 460x259px
>>53256806
>Democrats dislike minorities
>>
>>53256739
Fuck off faggot.
>>
put them in the middle of black ghettos
>>
>>53256823
Not him but I'm a democrat and I sincerely dislike minorities desu. Like a lot.
>>
>>53256776
Why Houston?
>>
>>53256823
Hillary is basically a white supremacist, she's just not as open as Trump is. Democrats only introduce legislation that benefits minorities, when they need minority votes.

Democratic legislation which is passed in hopes of advancing the living conditions of nonwhite Americans tends to be very reparative, giving them third-world style aid instead of actually attacking the structural problems which plague this country.

Bill Clinton, a Democrat, cut social welfare to an absurd degree, binding even more poor Americans - who are disproportionately black - into poverty.
>>
>>53256794
>>53256744
It's 408.9/km2 or 1,059.2/sq mi according to Wikipedia.
>>
>>53256843
He's not so wrong.
Chicago can have a dozen shootings a night without it being news.
>>
>>53256967
>Bill Clinton, a Democrat, cut social welfare to an absurd degree, binding even more poor Americans - who are disproportionately black - into poverty.
I know, it was great.

If only he could run again instead of his criminal wife.
>>
>>53256990
>moving more muds into michigan
No he can 100% go fuck himself.
>>
>>53256346
Geographically we could fit all of them.

Culturally, we could absorb maybe four or five million.
>>
>>53256994
>implying he isn't complicit in all of her behavior
They're a political unit.
She selected dozens of his appointees during his administration.
Many of which had to be removed, made to resign and a handful that were criminally prosecuted.
>>
>>53256990
We already have the Nation of Islam on the south side of Chicago... now you are trying to create some hybrid black/refugee mudslime?

I don't like where this is going.
>>
>>53257050
One can only hope. Here's hoping the niggers starve this time.
>>
>>53256776
>Houston
>over a million square miles of unimpeded sprawl
I feel nauseous
>>
>>53257019
>>53257071
>you are trying to create
I was just suggesting that it was 'possible' and that the violence assertion wasn't so far off base.

No brother, I would firmly be against ANY muslims or Africans (outside of fleeing white South Africans) of any kind coming here.

Muslims need to be confined to their zone as they represent a threat to all other cultures.
Personally, I'd rather see every last one that observes that death cult sterilized for the rest of humanity's protection.
>>
>>53256427
>The key would really be balancing all the brown people with more white people (from eastern Europe)
>Eastern Europe

Good joke, we'll turn into the Balkans.
>>
>>53256823
Democrats don't like minorities but they won't openly admit it.
Reddit hated black people when Sanders got cucked by BLM.

They literally went into /pol/-mode for a day.
>>
>>53257264
You'll turn into the country you import people from.
>>
>>53257350
So true. Every Polish person I know is a goddamn plumber or electrician.

I don't want to descend into Poland-tier poverty.
>>
>>53257322
I will openly admit it. Fuck niggers, fuck muds.

t. Every democrat in Michigan.
>>
>>53256994
Hillary doesn't hate black people as much but she's Porky personified

She'd love to turn America into a legitimate oligarchy
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.