[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board so racist? I love people of all colors and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Why is this board so racist? I love people of all colors and they ain't never done nothing bad to me cause of their skin color.
>>
Ayyy OP wants to get probed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c44lB1nYjI
>>
File: worries.jpg (5KB, 153x199px) Image search: [Google]
worries.jpg
5KB, 153x199px
>>53254297
nah man, it's just banter. R-right guys?
>>
>>53254297
define racist
>>
>>53254297
>Why is this board so racist? I love people of all colors and they ain't never done nothing bad to me cause of their skin color.
because there is an obvious genocide of whites and nobody is serious about it
>>
>>53254421
>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
>>
Because people on here feel that the measure of their country's development has a cultural or genetic basis, and that current development is a static, one-dimensional measurement of how good a country is, will be, and has always been.
>>
>>53254297
CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T
>>
>le white genocide discourse
>>
>>53254463
Why are 95% of people with a100 meter <10 seconds black if the first sentence isn't partly true?
>>
>>53254470
>Because people on here feel that the measure of their country's development has a cultural or genetic basis,

Of course it has a fucking cultural basis you tard.

The reason Australia isn't plagued with honour-killings and bacha bazis isn't because iron ore is $62 per metric ton today
>>
>>53254448
Well, technically there have never been so many whites as now. So we can still turn the tide.
Closing the borders is pretty much all that's necessary for shitskins in our society to slowly vanish. But we're soon coming to a point where that won't be the case anymore.
>>
>>53254297
It's not about the colour, it's about the culture.

But shit skinned countries usually have shit tier cultures.
>>
>>53254569
Latin america is dark and they're not very good track runners. Africans became good runners through many different event's such as the air and altitude of Africa creating much stronger lungs. There are many white runners that go to Africa to train for that reason, but it's not the same as you and your family growing up in it.
>>
>>53254574
Development also influences culture. London used to be fucking awful.
>>
>>53254632
well yeah all those countries have shit cultures but not because of their skin colour its 2017 ffs
>>
>>53254641
Here below sea level you have lots of air. So if you come from a high area abroad you'll suddenly become superman in our atmosphere.
>>
>>53254297
Because of /pol/tards who spread their rightist propaganda all over 4chan.
People of other races did nothing to me or someone of my friends too, those are just racial prejudice that has always been a thing for European cultures.
>>
>>53254736
I've read that 5 times and I still don't understand it
>>
>>53254641
you're actually a delusional retard if you think you can ignore genetics completely.
>>
>>53254999
Mezmitos or whatever you call them are a completely different race from west Africans, you're just proving the point further.
>>
>>53254955
t. stoned nederlander
>>
>>53254955
If you jog at high altitudes you get little oxygen. If you're used to that and then you train here, which is below sea level, you'll feel like you can run forever because there is so much oxygen in the air. The air isnt dry or thin.
>>
Is this board that racist?
I just take those offensive remarks as jokes.
>>
>>53254683
>have a culture based on exploitation of resources and natives
>leave a few nobles to take care of the thing
>they hate and start fighting against themselves
>they decide to take the best out of the worst situation by doing what their lords do: exploite the natives and resources, but keeping the profits to themselves
>they kick their lords out
>they dominate and define borders within most of latin america
>deep class divide and wage gap ensues

>spaniards immigrate go to anglo-colonized countries, based on tolerance, settlement and with little class divide
>prosper just like anglo descendents

culture > race
>>
>>53254297
This.
I have never understood why there's so much people who fap on their heritage, halogroups and skincolor. There's no such people on Russian boards, nobody cares about this shit, nobody seriosly hate jews or blacks.
>>
>>53254297
It's just bants.
>>
>>53255804
>>53255850
Ruskies are truly the best posters on this board. Don't understand how Americans can hate the country.
>>
>>53256073
We had ages of cold war, the city is too small for two cowboys and a language barrier don't let us share our views and have a proper discussion.

I always have good time with you on /int/ though, you provide lots of info on your country.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.