[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw you will never live in the era of Germanic splendour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Kill me, please. ),;
>>
*kills you*

Nothing personal, kid
>>
>>53254047
Danke sie Amerik, you are truly mein greatest ally.
>>
>>53254013
Why is Russia such a shithole compared to all of its western neighbours? It's like they were surrounded by white civilisation but never embraced it. Theirs aristocracy sort of did, but the other 99% of Russia remained ignorant slav-shits.
>>
>>53254013
I drew all that without looking at a map. Pretty impressive, right?
>>
>>53254813
Mongol conquest.
>>
>>53254813
Serfdom.
>>
>>53254813
Because of russian soul. Life is boring, death is good.
>>
>>53255008
Scratch a Russian and you uncover a Tatar.
>>
>>53255040
Russians are a horribly servile peasant race. That's why all of their nobel prize winners are Germans and Jews.

>>53255178
"Russian soul", more like a lack of a soul. Russians live for nothing and die for nothing. That's the mark of every peasant race. Entirely dispensible and totally incapable of creative productivity.
>>
>>53255325
I'm not goind to debate.
U can think what u want. Enjoy uself.
>>
>>53255418
Goodnight, Borislav.
>>
>>53254813
>Russia such a shithole compared to all of its western neighbours
Because fuckin West robbed us in 90's and during Tsar times, and we have been robbed by mongols in Middle Ages, same reason why Middle East is shit.
>>53255325
You're a stupid western rusophobic cunt. Russians live and die for great ideas. All of them. Even pro-western liberals are ready to die or at least go to prison for their ideas of tolerancy or democracy, like Nemtsov (been killed) or Blolotnaya prisoners. Russian nationalists are ready to fight and die for ideas of Russian World or Eurasia. That's what you lack of, westerner, the spirit and the will for great deeds, you're cowards. We are the people of will and fanatism to our ideas, we do everything on a great extent.
>>
File: Pep4tg3.jpg (109KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pep4tg3.jpg
109KB, 1080x1080px
>>53255811
Stay buttmad, Ivanov "Ivan" Ivanskaya Ivanoffovich
>>
>>53255811
>Because fuckin West robbed us in 90's and during Tsar times, and we have been robbed by mongols in Middle Ages, same reason why Middle East is shit.
So you had to rob us in order to be robbed again.

Congratulations.
>>
>>53256195
>Rusophob has nothing to say
Nice.
>>53256254
We got nothing from Poland, we helped you with Comecon. Or are you talking about Russian Empire? Tsar was German, and the high classes were Europeans so they robbed you just like they robbed Russians.
>>
>>53255811
>Literally robbed Spain of their gold
>Spain is still 100x better to live in than Russia
>>
>>53256525
>we helped you with Comecon
Comecon was nothing compared tot he aid western Europe got and Poland was the most damaged.
>Or are you talking about Russian Empire? Tsar was German, and the high classes were Europeans so they robbed you just like they robbed Russians.
That I wanted to hear. Thanks.
>>
>>53256558
>robbed Spain of their gold
Franko fascist regime, you mean, who got support from Nazi Germany and from Americans after?
>>
>>53256768
No.
Spanish Republicans gave Spain's gold to the Soviets for "safe keeping".

The gold "disappeared" after the war.
>>
>>53256850
>Spanish Republicans gave Spain's gold to the Soviets for "safe keeping".
That's right, we took it from fascists. What's wrong?
>>
>>53256946
My point is that it should have bolstered Russia, and crippled Spain.

Yet Spain rose from the ashes and Russia kept going down the toilet.
>>
>>53257003
Do you think that there was much gold by the end of civil war, lol?
>>
>>53255811
t. Albertov Barbosavich
>>
>tfw you will never live in a alternate world where the cold war lasted until the mid-2000s and the technology just crawls in the fucking 2010s with the NES and the first PCs being made only in 2011 and you being grateful to see the dawn of the technology
>>
>>53257462
>westerner trying to hide his teared ass with memes
>>
>>53257624
It wasn't that much interesting. Just rich kids dickwaving with their joysticks at poor kids. The thing I regret I hadn't had those times is Lego bricks and not Atari.

You can use emulators though.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.