[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now they ban imports from Saudi Arabia. Why do they keep shooting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (30KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 500x435px
Now they ban imports from Saudi Arabia. Why do they keep shooting themselves in the foot?
>>
Pride
>>
It's a country run by illiterate imams. What do you expect?
>>
>>53248774
i made out with an israeli girl on NYE
t.paki
>>
>>53248851
>being proud of making out with a kike
>didn't even fuck
>>
File: two hand gabbers.jpg (258KB, 858x990px) Image search: [Google]
two hand gabbers.jpg
258KB, 858x990px
>defending Saudi Arabia
>>
>>53248687
They already have oil. What else is there to import ? Child brides and goats?
>>
>>53248687
They humiliated Saudi Arabia already. Based Iran.
>>
Saudi Arabia only exports oil.
Iran has oil.
>>
Because ALI ALI ALI
MARG BAR AMRIKA
>>
>>53248687
What imports is Saudi Arabia capable of providing to Iran?
Sand? Oil?
Iran has plenty of oil and doesn't need sand.
>>
File: 1451946828158.jpg (170KB, 680x881px) Image search: [Google]
1451946828158.jpg
170KB, 680x881px
Fuck Saudi-Turks-Isael-USA tag team
>>
>>53248687
>>53248774
classic best allies

name ONE contribution of Saudi Arabia to world culture in the last 500 years
>>
>>53248687
>shooting themselves in the foot
Why? They hate the Saudis and are the only cunt with enough balls to actually reprimand them
>>
>>53248687
Based Iran

Saudi Arabia has nothing to offer this world anyway but their Mullahs.
>>
>>53248687
you just can't handle BASED Persia
>>
>>53249436
They brought us 9/11 when 15/19 of the hijackers were Saudis.
>>
>>53248687
What else beside petroleum products does KSA export? Seriously?

If anything it's a prudent financial decision.
>>
>>53249477
>>53249463
>>53249499
>>53249519
>>53249300
And here comes the asshurt diaspora.
>>
File: persia.jpg (93KB, 421x750px) Image search: [Google]
persia.jpg
93KB, 421x750px
I will import some persian goods
>>
>>53254920
Y'know I don't think I've ever seen a Saudi on this site. Emiratis and Egyptians, but never a Saudi.
>>
>>53249436
there was no proper civilization in najd until 1920's.
>>
>>53255067
There's only been one Iranian here (in Iran as opposed to diaspora) but he was a furry and infamous troll.
>>
>>53255107
Are you kidding? Is that whAt you fags think? Iranians make up for 20% of this board and I only counting diaspora shits
>>
I'm not a huge fan of the Saudi regime and I don't think most reasonable people are. The royal family seem like ok guys because they're basically fedoras who don't take Islam seriously anyway (that's for the little people) but unfortunately they export terrorists to get them off their own soil. I can understand why they do it, but it's not really good for the rest of us.

On the other hand Iran Internet Defense Force is comical and I find it hard to take them seriously. Wahabism is nothing but a cancer, on the other hand Shiism is not a better solution at all. It's nearly as bad and extreme; in fact the guy who first introduced Shiism to Iran (Shah Ismail) killed a million people.
>>
>>53255067
There was a KSA poster who posted here like a year ago.
Another one a few weeks ago.
And I think 1 diaspora.
>>53255107
Chubak has been gone a long time m8.
There's 2 other Iranians I think? And like 3-5 Persian diaspora, several from Canada.
>>
>>53255251
Not only a weak military, they don't have money they don't have allies that matter. They fell flat on their faces when they called for destruction of Israel. They are better off not trying to get into the big league. Seriously when will they learn? Seems like they are going to be butthurt for a long long time
>>
>>53255357
>Chubak has been gone a long time m8

He probably got arrested for viewing haram websites.

>And like 3-5 Persian diaspora, several from Canada

Yeah I know about that Canuck shitposter. I've spanked his ass on /int/ too many times to count.
>>
>>53255251
SA actually didn't used to be that extreme; back in the pre-1980s era, the place was fairly secular but then after Islamic extremists seized the Grand Mosque in 1979, the royal family got worried and started implementing more sharia law in an effort to appease the crazies who argued that Riyadh was not fit to guard Islam's holiest shrines.
>>
>>53255849
Yeah it was part of the conflict with Iran. The ayatollahs always maintained that the Saudi regime were heretics and didn't deserve control of Mecca/Medina.
>>
>>53249269
>>53249331
>>53249361
all this
>>
They're fighting a proxy war with Iran in Yemen right now and SA is getting their ass kicked because Arabs just cannot into conventional warfare.
>>
>>53255251
Is like UAR and Qatar. Wahabism is strictly verboten in those countries and their leaders make sure to direct angry unemployed NEETs elsewhere. It's cynical, it really is. "We don't want terrorism on our soil. Let it be someone else's problem."
>>
The entire cancer of Islamofascism can be traced straight back to the Iranian Revolution; before 1979 the Islamic world was comparatively secular and Arab nationalism was the primary movement.
>>
>>53255106
No there wasn't and nuts to Bongland for unleashing Wahabism which you squashed for decades.
>>
>>53256101
Radical Islam emerged as a result of the failure of Arab nationalism to defeat Israel; it postulated that secular regimes had failed and the answer was a return to a utopian 7th century Islam.
>>
File: 1436755450034.png (93KB, 147x213px) Image search: [Google]
1436755450034.png
93KB, 147x213px
>SA diaspora vs Israel diaspora vs Iran diaspora
good thread
>>
Well, the first thing that the IR did after taking power in 79 was start a war with Iraq. Why? Because firstly they had to go through Iraq to get to Israel, also the regime was not yet securely in power and needed a distraction to occupy everyone's attention while they finished eliminating political rivals.

Ironically this is exactly what Saddam Hussein did; needed a war to rally the people around him and have an excuse to jail/shoot his opponents.
>>
>>53248687
>Why do they keep shooting themselves in the foot?
>T. Mushtaaq Qadir al-Butthurt Sunni
Saudi Arabia was the one cut ties and executed a cleric, not them.
>>
>>53248687
We should do the same tbqh
>>
>>53255694
>>
>>53257545
>Saudi Arabia was the one cut ties and executed a cleric, not them.
Gee I forgot they got along so well before last week
>>
>>53255956
It's pretty bad. Riyadh has the full support of the US and gets all the military hardware from us they need and they still blow it.
>>
LOL Iran was an empire since 2500 years while Arabs were eating insects in a desert somewhere. all that there is of Middle Eastern culture came from Persia and Mesopotamia.
>>
>>53259784
What a croak of shit! Persia has no more influence on Arab world than vice versa. Hey it's 2016 and all I am looking at is queeranians taking an Arab prophet, Arab first names and have to learn Arabic in school. So you tell me mujtaba.
>>
>>53249477

Zamzam Water.

I mean sure, it's filled with dangerous levels of arsenic, but to devout Muslims, it's a big deal.
>>
>>53255357
there are more than 7 us in /int/
there are more in other boards
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 750x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 750x253px
>>53257545
t. Ali Faggotzadeh
I know you rats are everywhere
>>
>>53262531
t. Ahmed Abu-Mohamed
>>
File: 1367553084344.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1367553084344.gif
1MB, 320x240px
Are we going to see all-out war between two legitimate regional powers?

I'm kind of excited. Sunni vs. Shia too, it'd be morbidly fun to watch.
>>
Pride, religion, geopolitics. I think both sides believe they could win an all out war with each other.
>>
>>53262605
Look Canadian flag! Count me surprized
>>
>>53262662
Fuck off you wahabbi piece of shit. Go shave your beard and shove a Quran up your ass.

Nobody likes your shitty sand country.
>>
>>53262146
California?
>>
>>53262695

goh khordi Alireza, padarnalat e saag
>>
>>53262719
You can fuck off too you Arab piece of shit
>>
>>53248774
Do the Iranian mullahs finance terrorism? Does Saudi Arabia finance terrorism?
>>
>>53259784
Heh, you're forgetting about how big an influence the Greeks had on Persia.
>>
>>53262695
Quran up my ass? aren't you a rebel alizadeh? Btw where is the guy who said there is only one queeranian diaspora here? What a fool right!
Anyway losers in real world are winners on internet. So you and your sad little club can win the battle on Tibetan cartoon board for all I care. Out there you are losing at every front.
>>
>>53262756
They both do. Don't tell me you think it's only the saud involved in proxy war.
If you think so you belong on reddit.
>>
>nationalistic diaspora
top kek
>>
>>53263120
Translation: it's my day 1 on /int/
>>
>>53263133
i'm just saying it's out of place for diasporas to be nationalists
>>
>>53263200
Not that anon but in my experience expats tend to be the most loudly nationalistic about their country of origin. Probably because they end up associating it with childhood memories and (unless their childhood sucked) getting this nostalgic, idealized mental image of it.
>>
>>53263200
Diaspora tend to be more nationalistic because they are more alienated and desperate for something to cling to. Fucking hate the cunts.
>>
>>53263059
being involved in a proxy war = terrorism?
>>
>>53263318
fuck off. im proud of my home country
>>
>>53256569
yes being invaded by a dictator hoping to capitilize on a country unstablized by revolution equates starting a war
>>
>>53263741
Does it? You tell me
>>
>>53264264
I don't know. That's why I ask.
>>
>>53263200
>I've never met a jew the post
>>
File: 1449147681802.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1449147681802.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>53249361
>>
>>53249436
Colonel T.E.Lawrence.
>>
When will Chubek rise to power?
>>
>>53266042
i think he's killed himself months ago
>>
>>53262719
gand zadan be /int/
>>
>>53262695
Like Shiism is better than Wahabism? Come on.
>>
>>53259858
Iran's history which consists of being raped by Greeks, Turks, Arabs, Mongols, Afghans, and nearly everyone else.
>>
>>53266884
Everyone in Europe got keked by some other point in their history, but many also keked others back, it's how things went in the old days
>>
>>53266961
Before the
>iran
>Europe
Posts start to happen, I meant Eurasia
>>
>americans think Iran are the bad guys
>israelis try to convince others that this is the case too

wew
>>
>>53248687
Saudi Arabia started an oil war and they will make it cheaper to fuck Iran. I hate both, but Iran is a piece of shit country and they are false muslims.
>>
>>53267012
Shut the fuck up muslim
>>
>>53248687
what does Saudia Arabia export besides oil,which Iran has plenty of? Russia banning food from yuros had more dire consequences tbqh
>>
>>53267053
Africans fucked your mothers and now you have African DNA.
>>
>>53255106
>implying there is now
>>
>>53267066
Saudi Arabia is richer and they can survive when they lower the price. Iranian subhumans will die from this.
>>
>>53267128
So what has that to do with Iran no longer importing stuff from saudis. Are you a cryptosandnigger?
How was Cologne? Where the pigskins women to your satisfaction?
>>
>>53255956
It's actually a very bad turn of events from Iran's perspective. They managed to unite the sunnis in a coherent military coalition for the first time in decades and second in history (first time being due to Israel), and this includes countries that never, ever, went to war with someone else like SA. Not only is Iran melding the sunni block together into a union but they're now gaining combat experience. Yes, they suck ass, but they're learning, gaining experience and setting a precedent of military cooperation. The future ramifications for Iran and its gambit for regional supremacy in this are very worrisome.

Iran in comparison changed generations of combat veterans and although much of their war experience is ingrained in the military infrastructure, personal experience is now lacking too in their average soldier. They're getting BTFO by the opposition in Syria, which shows they're not really above the sunni block in terms of combat effectiveness. Their biggest and perhaps only valuable asset is their missile arsenal, which is substantial in its own right.

From a strategic perspective Iran lost the Yemen proxy war for waking up the sunnis. Rather than slowly turn the heat until the frog dies, they turned it to maximum and the frog jumped. Now they can no longer woo the middle east into its sphere of influence, but draw the line in the sand and prepare to defend against it.
>>
>>53267012
>I hate both, but Iran is a piece of shit country and they are false muslims

I know that; most of the Muslim world just considers Iranians to be pagans.
>>
>>53267420
>Iran in comparison changed generations of combat veterans and although much of their war experience is ingrained in the military infrastructure, personal experience is now lacking too in their average soldier. They're getting BTFO by the opposition in Syria, which shows they're not really above the sunni block in terms of combat effectiveness. Their biggest and perhaps only valuable asset is their missile arsenal, which is substantial in its own right.

What you're saying is the Iranian military is run by the now middle-aged veterans of the 80s conflict with Iran, however the rank-and-file soldiers (20-somethings) have no real experience with war.
>>
>>53267488
>is run by the now middle-aged veterans of the 80s conflict with Iran
Conflict with Iraq I mean.
>>
>>53267488
Yes, in a nutshell. the lessons of their near-total war with Iraq will never really wash away. It restructured their military and set up their doctrine, and the top brass are still there with their valuable experience. But the common soldier no longer has the experience of war. So they have an experienced infrastructure of war, but not an experienced army. The sunni block in comparison has neither an experienced army nor a military infrastructure that went through a trial by fire. It's getting one now, and will become stronger for it. Whatever achievements the sunnis are currently getting are less relevant; it's all about what they'll gain in the future for it.
>>
That's also why I have a hard time taking it seriously when people claim China to be a rising superpower; their military has a quite pitiful lack of combat experience.
>>
>>53267420
For a group that's spent centuries on end fighting each other, how the fuck are Arabs so fucking bad at fighting?
>>
>>53267858
It doesn'r really matter in large scale warfare. If you're doing low intensity warfare with a narrow objective then experience helps a great deal. The British ended the Malayan insurgency using 18 year old conscripts. They had no wealth of experience across the ranks.
>>
>>53267858
When people talk about China, they talk about its economical potential. Power projection requires a big economy, hopefully they don't get combat experience tho
>>
>>53267895
>For a group that's spent centuries on end fighting each other

That information didn't carry over. Treat them for what they are, 90 years old second world states (that are only second world due to the oil).
>>
>>53267895
War changed. They're also sovereign countries now
>>
>>53267858
You don't need the best military in this day and age to be a superpower.
>>
>>53267990
Except they can't produce anything above the level of tennis balls and sweat pants and have virtually no ability to innovate, only copy.
>>
>>53267990
>>53268136
Ever seen the TV show Madam Secretary? When the American secretary of state blatantly asks the Chinese ambassador if they hacked Air Force 1 and tried to pit Russia against the US? The Chinese ambassador replied: China is playing a long game. When we come for you, it won’t be with missiles and cyberattacks. We will repossess you.
>>
>>53268136
Chinese companies produce wind turbines, which seem fairly complicated on their own. The foreign companies that want to work in China have to do so in some sort of joint venture with a Chinese company. Hell, if even NK is alleged to have h bombs, I don't get why you think the Chinese can't eventually catch up with the West in the future, like they're trying to do right now
>>
>>53248687
Iran are indo-europeans and Saudi are fucking Semites. That's enough for me to pick a side. Go Iran, I support you!
>>
>>53268136
It's basically because China has never abandoned Confucianism. Or to say, Mao Zedong tried to destroy it, but Deng Xiaoping then brought it back. This leads to a very stifling mentality where the primary aim is having a well-ordered, tranquil society that discourages independent initiative.
>>
>>53268033
except you do 2bh. the country that is the only superpower in today's world also happens to have the best military in the world.
>>
>>53268451
>indo-europeans
>EUROPEANS
Pls, its only about their language, not about their race. Fuck them both, I hope they will annihilate each other.
>>
>>53268264
>ever seen a tv show
why should anyone take your post seriously?
>>
>>53268400
>Hell, if even NK is alleged to have h bombs

They don't though; Pyongyang does this every year when they start running out of UN rice bags and fuel oil. They'll set off a few firecrackers so the rest of the world gets spooked and gives them more aid.
>>
>>53268699
Besides, Madame Secretary is just pro-Hillary propaganda posing as a TV show.
>>
>>53268663
No, it's race. What Americans call "Caucasian". Not all Caucasian are from Europe. Iranians are def too, look at their face structure, you won't be able to tell them apart from South Europeans like Italians or Greeks.
>>
>>53268699
Because it carries a point about economic warfare in the new modern age.
>>
>>53268956
Are you an Iranian scum or you just played a lot Prince of Persia? They are fucking mudslime sandniggers and must be annihilated with the other semitic shitskins.
>>
>>53248687

>Now they ban imports from Saudi Arabia

it produces nothing but oil products, it's like 95% of their GDP

Iran have their own...
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.