[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We seriously need another world war. It's been peace on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: killmejesus.png (974KB, 1191x597px) Image search: [Google]
killmejesus.png
974KB, 1191x597px
We seriously need another world war.
It's been peace on earth for too long, I can't explain how retarded bullshit like this could even begin to exist otherwise.

www.instagram.com/ambertheactivist/
>>
benis in vagina
>>
He did her a favor by sticking it in her butt, no risk of pregnancy
>>
>>53233768
>We seriously need another world war.
It's up to you Hans. You already know what to do.
>>
Shakir's got to work on his game, why are all these niggers raping girls? Keep the john in your pants man
>>
ITT: white knights
>>
>I kissed him once
>he invited me to join, I said yes
>posting this on instagram
>taking a selfie while sitting in the shower after you just got "raped"

#eineArmlaenge
>>
I must save her
>>
>>53234017
Really, this all seems so tasteless. It just makes you question the entire thing.
>>
I'm not gonna read all of that
what does the pic say
>>
>>53233768
Tbf killing nearly all life on earth, including most humans, and turning the world into a barely-inhabitable nightmare would be pretty funny at first, but the joke would probably get old pretty fast.
>>
>>53234080
you don't even understand what's going on.
she's touring to educate about rape and gets RAPED in the process.
hell she even passed out when he put it up her pooper and then came back to finish after she woke up!
>>
>>53234123
Shakir raped amber in the butt
>>
>>53233768
>I was raped by a guy I voluntarily shared a shower with, not in a giant communal shower like some gyms have, but a normal shower. What do you mean it is not normal for a man and woman who are not sexually involved to share a shower?
>>
>>53234123
>i kissed him
>i said i have a bf
>he invited me to the shower
>i accepted
(both got in nude)
>Zyklon B filled the room
>>
File: image.png (445KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
445KB, 414x499px
Fuck that's hot.
>>
top shak
>>
She kissed him, and wanted to shower naked with him, but she didn't find any of that misleading and sex was completely off the table in her mind. This is why there are women studies and no men studies in university. Everything that goes on in that noggin is a COMPLETE FUCKING MYSTERY.
>>
>>53233768
Instead of using nukes in a war, we should use them on all people who think rape is acceptable (though we should move said people to a walled-off island so no actual human beings will be put in any danger).
>>
File: dingus.jpg (10KB, 319x316px) Image search: [Google]
dingus.jpg
10KB, 319x316px
>>53234202
ach du!
>>
>german
>wants another world war

do you wanna get rekt again Hans?
>>
top zozzle
>>
>>53233768
>We need another war

War has never ceased to be. Money and hatred does that.
>>
>>53233849

Greece ¡YOU ARE A GENIUS!
>>
>>53234625
hahaha this butthurted pole
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.