[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that turks are masterrace pic related: it is only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: WRLH059-H.gif (33KB, 550x292px) Image search: [Google]
WRLH059-H.gif
33KB, 550x292px
Daily reminder that turks are masterrace
pic related: it is only show muslim turkish empires even not added that khanates that have soil from central asia to korea,
it is greater than rome and british empire,we were ruling the asia
we are the king of the asia and soon to europe and north africa so think twice when you call me a cockroach, i am descendant of khans,the rulers of asia, but what are descending from? some irrevelant peasant? offspring off street hooker AND some drunk irish? yeah that's what i thought,learn your place dumbfuck,praise your overlords,
turks are the rulers
>>
>>53233692
>Abbasid
>Turkish

1/10 bait 2bh.
>>
>Abbasid empire is not Turkish
>Abbasid empire was not that big
>Abbasid empire misses Sicily

great b8
>>
>>53233773
this desu
t. ck2 expert
>>
>>53233824
>>53233773
it was vassal of seljuq khanate once and the caliph was turkish,you can read in wikipedia
>>
>>53233692
>rulers
>can't discern between past and present
>present day you are shit
>>
Oh please. Abbasid empire wasn't near centralized enough to say they owned all that shit
>>
Turks are greeks in denial, who are persians in denial.
t. history expert
>>
>>53233897
yeah but for a short period and not in its prime also abbasids didnt control all of that in any time we maghrebis had independence after a short period of their rule
>>
>>53233692
Our ruling cockroaches are stronger than your ruling cockroaches.
t. Galician
>>
>>53233692
>Betraying the muslim arabs after Mongols destroyed them
>Powerful

fuck you cockroach
>>
>>53234320
>Betraying the muslim arab
>>
>>53234087
Holy crap you are retarded
>>
>>53233897
>Once
>implying not a short period
If you add up every Persian empire how you did with """"" turkish""""" they are still better
>>
reminder that turks are sumerians and it will be proven in your lifetime.
>>
>>53233692

WE WAZ KANGS
>>
>>53234087
kek!
>>
İT AİNT LİKE THAT DAWG
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.