[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a slav started an outrage in germany over german women b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20151230_164451.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151230_164451.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>a slav started an outrage in germany over german women being molested by rapefugees

What happened to those strong, bright Aryan men Hitler was talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9TOdMzOH1U
>>
Are slavs the last hope for europe?
>>
>>53232338
What happened? They had been brainwashed into submission since 50s.
>>
>>53232338
They tried to kill us.
Now bugs are feasting on their corpses.
>>
proof slavs are white

when we integrate you cant tell a difference between us and natives
>>
>>53232338
I am now referring to the evacuation of the Germans, the extermination of the German people. It's one of those things that is easily said: 'The German people are being exterminated', says every party member, 'this is very obvious, it's in our program, elimination of the Germans, extermination, we're doing it, hah, a small matter.' And then they turn up, the upstanding 700 million Europeans, and each one has his decent German. They say the others are all swines, but this particular one is a splendid German. But none has observed it, endured it. Most of you here know what it means when 100 corpses lie next to each other, when there are 500 or when there are 1,000. To have endured this and at the same time to have remained a decent person — with exceptions due to human weaknesses — has made us tough, and is a glorious chapter that has not and will not be spoken of. Because we know how difficult it would be for us if we still had Germans as secret saboteurs, agitators and rabble-rousers in every city, what with the bombings, with the burden and with the hardships of the war. If the Germans were still part of the Europe, we would most likely arrive now at the state we were at in 1945 and 50's
>>
Calm down, there is reason to believe they were refugees you right wing putin lover fascist.

t. progressive feminist vegan atheist
>>
>>53234270
There are police reports saying they were though.
It's a fucking disaster.
>>
>>53234322
Merkel is still popular in Germany after all this shit?
>>
>>53234506
She is? I wouldn't know, I'm not german. Probably much less than before though.
>>
>>53232338
Slavs don't like sharing
>>
>>53234557
Less but still popular if we trust the polls.
Blame the Germans, not Merkel, they gave her the vote.
>>
>>53234790
What polls? It's been less than a week. I doubt any serious polling was done just now.
>>
File: cat.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
cat.gif
2MB, 275x154px
why are german men allowing this
>>
>>53235142
they think they deserve it
>>
>>53235142

All german MEN died in the war
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.