[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Males are getting stupider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

File: cute-desu.png (654KB, 933x630px) Image search: [Google]
cute-desu.png
654KB, 933x630px
>You're cunt
>Gender ratio in your university

Malaysia. Female to male ratio is 76:24 during my batch. Absolutely ridiculous. Are other countries experiencing male retardation syndrome?
>>
I blame feminists.
>>
>53:47
>females get higher grades in all subjects but maths
>>
its like that here too not that im complaining
>>
>>53229054
It's really weird in our university. Women outnumber men by the thousands. But the top students are mostly male.
>>
>>53229120
I actually like the high female ratio. Less competition. And its the girls that ask guys out lol.
>>
>>53228415
I'm in medical dentistry
80:20 female to male ratio
:D
>>
>>53228991
In our country the government pushed for more female students during the 80s. In the 90s when the ratio was about 50:50 they thought of it as an accomplishment. But once the ratio was getting too skewed towards females they kept quiet.
>>
>>53229262
There's only 10 guys in my university's 2nd year biology department. 10 fucking guys.
>>
>>53229383
>biology
Anything involving medical usually has more woman.
Engineering however :DDD
>>
>>53229290
malay boys are stoopid

girl power !!
>>
>Be male in the past
>Learn a trade/study to get a good job
>So you can provide for your wife and children
>Not necessary anymore
>Now what?
>Let's just enjoy life; drink and party.
>>
>>53228415
It's because girls are allowed to like studying
Or rather being studious is not any more disapproved of by her peers than anything else she may want to do as a teenager
>>
>>53228415
im studying physics so its like 15-10% women .
basically all the shit-tier programs are female-majority , except for biology\medical programs which are great and like 55% women .

i'd say that for the most part in israel its 50-50 males-females in uni .
>>
>>53229151
That's the trend in a lot of societies.

Women tend to be better than men at every intellectual suits, but the "geniuses" are mostly men. This is why the average woman is a much better writer than the average man, but most great novelists are male.

IDK if it's biological or societal.
>>
>>53229198
>And its the girls that ask guys out lol.

How the fuck is MALAYSIA more progressive than the US when it comes to dating.
>>
>>53232900
>Women tend to be better than men at every intellectual suits.
no. there is no statistical correlation between being being good at any intellectual pursuit and being a man\woman .

the only differences are socio\cultural ones .
>>
>>53228415
Same here, but it's mostly in non-stem courses. And yes, 99% of the top of the class is composed by males.
>>53232900
>>53233007
Lad, Miami flag sucks so bad :^)
>>
In my whole country it's like almost 60% women iirc.
>>
>>53228415
>girls mature earlier
>do better throughout highschool as a result
>get into university easier
>become the majority in all subjects besides STEM and history
>grade inequality drops off
>men become the majority at graduate and postgraduate level

I don't really think anything is necessarily wrong, maybe it's a good idea to let boys start school later so they are more mature when they enter secondary school. I think it also has to do with men being somewhat more anti-intellectual. I don't think anything like affirmative action is good.
>>
Physics and mathematics. I'd guess around 15% female for both (slightly lower for mathematics).

And all the women a shit at it too.
>>
>>53228415
don't worry bro, women fall back naturally later on

It's called pregnancy
>>
UK
undergrad (netherlands) 7:3 in general, 4:6 econ (what i studied)

postgrad (uk) 1:2 across the school, pretty even in my program
>>
I don't know for the whole university, but for computer science it's 10% females at most.
>>
Most students at most colleges are women, and universities here often employ some affirmative action towards otherwise mediocre males.

I think American men just are used to having everything handed to them, and they don't want to work hard in highschool or even in college. Most of the class clowns, dropouts, slackers, etc. are male.
>>
>>53228415
More women go here but they major in bullshit, worthless degrees. STEM and business is mostly male. Basically the females are just wasting everyone's time and money.
>>
>>53234328

What worthless degrees? STEM fields are totally flooded at this point, all men are doing is driving the wages of skilled labor way way down.
>>
>>53234154
>>53234386

are you even trying ?
>>
>>53234386
>STEM fields are totally flooded at this poin

as opposed to English, women's studies and psychology?
>>
>>53234386
Psychology (they never get the grad degree that makes it worth a damn), sociology (saturated field and from friends who did it depressing), art (nice to learn but outside of a few programs nothing useful), music (same as art and you have to be really good), English lit (better want to be a teacher), women's studies/gender studies (I don't need to explain this), etc. Also Stem isn't saturated just se majors, engineering is in demand as Boomers are retiring, CS hasn't lost demand, chemists and biologist are still needed, maybe Mathatics isn't as useful unless you want to teach.
>>
>>53234667

As opposed to practical trades and skills.

>>53234689

So they might not get a job relevant towarsd their degrees, but that doesn't make the degrees worthless. There is still worth in art, psychology, literature, the female gender, etc. even if you decide not to make it a career.

And there's a huge glut of chemist/biologist phd, computer scientists, etc. Look it up.
>>
>>53234882
>>So they might not get a job relevant towarsd their degrees, but that doesn't make the degrees worthless. There is still worth in art, psychology, literature, the female gender, etc. even if you decide not to make it a career.
literally the same could be said of STEM

>As opposed to practical trades and skills.

try competing against a bunch of slavs here as a tradesman
>>
>>53232900
>men are specialized
>woman are jills of all trades, master of nun
is basically what you're saying
>>
"Education" is mostly obedience training. Only at Masters level does it start changing. Women are a lot more obedient than men.
>>
>>53234882
Computer Scientists, how about fucking no? Why do you think they import foreigners. No one I know with that degree had a problem. And the jobs they get are like 35k a year pushing papers for an insurance company or as a pharmaceutical sales rep. If they don't use the skills they went to college for they just wasted time and money. I'm not sure if you majored in some bullshit degree and feel the need to justify it but your argument is weak. Also if your still in school and majoring in sociology for your own mental well being get out now. If you find work the people you try to help loathe you and make the job worse.
>>
>>53233007
It's not progressive, it's just due to competition.
>>
>>53235229
you mean it PROGRESSED to competition ;)))
>>
>>53235301
my dick progressed in ur mums pussy lol
>>
One of my favorite memes is when feminists here will claim the K-12 system is stacked against girls when girls have lower dropout rates, lower delinquency rates, higher average grades, and have multiple studies showing an inherent bias towards females by female teachers (who dominate the system).
>>
>>53235416
none of that matters when men get a free trip to college due to sports exclusive to men.
>>
>>53235490
>american """"""""education""""""""
>>
>>53235490

u wot

women suck so much dick at sports they enacted a law to give them meme athletics to play in college, even though these programs bring in a net loss because no one gives a fuck about them

basically, more sexism
>>
>being enrolled in universities means you're smart
>getting a degree means your smart
Lmao, every idiot is getting one. It's actually disturbing seeing idiots that can't solve simple problems. At this point it's like being proud of attending high school. In fact the party with the best "educated" voters in Slovenia are literal communists.

Shit, I was sharing a room with a "golden" girl that broke the fucking vacuum cleaner because she couldn't work out how to extend the telescopic tube which involved pressing a button and then extending it.

Fuck this.
>>
>>53228415
I am studying computer science, and it's about 10-15 % women in my course. At university level, it's about a third women.
>>
>>53228415
All decent courses are heavily male - there were 3 girls to about 150 guys on my course
>>
>>53235490
Title IX
>>
>>53235742

Law here. 60% women.
>>
>>53235972

doom
>>
>>53233085
You're mistaken, little Jew.
>>
>>53229262
male dentists are far better than female dentists, for every good female dentist there is 4 shit ones
t. frequent dentist customer
>>
>>53228415
Our department of theoretical physics has absolutely no females. Neither among the staff, nor among the students.
>>
Political course
95:5
Male:Female
>>
File: 1451765169126.jpg (42KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1451765169126.jpg
42KB, 541x498px
>>53228415
and still no gf I guess. what a loser
>>
At least here in Brazil, I can say that man are pushed to work earlier because as a man he has to be working or else he is considered a lazy bum, and he is looked down by his peers as a "playboy" if he keeps asking his parents for money to go partying or entertainment in general.
As women on the other hand, they can live with their parents studying without working 'til their late 20s no problem.

>inb4 a upper-class monkey tells I'm wrong
>>
>>53229262
because they know it makes good money, is that a problemo
>>
from what I know it's mostly a sausage fest in engineering/comp sci at my university. You'd find more women in biology than liberal arts though.
>>
Malay girls are stupid as fuck on social media though. They are the fucking worst.

t. kpop fan
>>
>>53228415
28ppl on my year
only 5 are female and all married, one of them have kid...
23 males.

Master of science of rocket engineering and aerodynamics at National Academy of Science.
But after studies i will probably emigrate to UK or norway and work on production line or supply stock.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.