[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hasn't Angela Merkel been impeached or assassinated yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 49

File: thanks Merkel.png (111KB, 651x537px) Image search: [Google]
thanks Merkel.png
111KB, 651x537px
How hasn't Angela Merkel been impeached or assassinated yet?
>>
you do it
>>
File: 1451167441830.png (132KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451167441830.png
132KB, 600x800px
>>53227229
The Cologne attacks have got to be a watershed moment, right?

Surely even cuckolds have a breaking point.
>>
>>53227399
Hmm...people thought that about the Paris attacks.
>>
File: >wrong.jpg (319KB, 1287x689px) Image search: [Google]
>wrong.jpg
319KB, 1287x689px
>>53227399
FUCK, I can't wait until Trump uses the Cologne attacks.

Will they call him a liar again?
>>
>>53227399
No the problem is that right-wing politicians have been excluding these peaceful astrophysicists, lawyers and dentists from society, thereby forcing their hand to do this. The problem and solution is obvious,this is the fault of right wing extremism. We need these people to feel more at home here, we need more immigration!
>>
File: 1438444561242.jpg (40KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
1438444561242.jpg
40KB, 422x437px
Here's my problem with all of this:

We have certian freedoms in our countries that we hold dear and consider to be fundamental to our culture: Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of though and Liberty.

However we have a significant portion of our populations that are both against these freedoms (either for a religious or for a cultural reason or perhaps a mixture of both).

With Cologne the case is clear you simply arrest them and perhaps take a look at your immigration policy.

However the grander more intricate problem is citizens of our countries, who are opposed to our freedoms, we by the nature of our system have to tolerate their intolerance insofar as they are free to think as they please. But how can we prevent them from actually (note the word ACT here in actually) infringing on other people's freedoms (in action).

Are all muslims or people from the middle east to be considered guilty before proven innocent for example?

It troubles me, it really is a difficult one, I can't find a proper solution.
>>
>covered in feces and vomit

sounds like modern europe
>>
>>53228096
fun fact: none of the shitskins would even be here if we just enacted the laws that are already in place.
>>
>>53228096

Kill all muslims

Problem solved
>>
>>53227399
It's my theory that leftists would rather see their country burn than admit that they're wrong.
>>
>>53228096
Stop importing people with a medieval set of morals, problem solved.
>>
>>53228096
I have one: expell the muds and gas the ones who stay.
>>
>>53227304
w-what's wrong?
>>
File: religion of peace.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
religion of peace.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>53228096
just kill every muslim on the planet

when there is a breakout of a dangerous disease such as made cow disease in livestock you kill off all the cows, the same logic applies here
>>
>>53228096

>With Cologne the case is clear you simply arrest them
>don't deport them
>they most likely get radicalized in jail
>make them even more unemployable than they were before if they are allowed to stay
>once released they are a jihadist seed who will have no alternative than crime and possibly jihad if they are indoctrinated enough

sounds like a win/win for germany
>>
>>53228293
>video
Why are they doing that? ;_;
>>
>>53227399
people are sheeps, it has to directly happen to themselves to change them and yet some of them will claim that being angry about it is weakness because they obey to their animalistic instincts instead of forgiving, and not fall in the circle of violence, etc... blablabla JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>53228255
>>53228200
yes but we all still have massive muslim populations who are having kids very quickly.
>>53228210
>>53228287
>>53228293
>Just kill all muslims
Muslim-tier thinking lads
>>53228350
>arrest
then deport or jail or whatever
i mean you get them in trouble and apply the law, i don't mean just putting them in a jail.
>>
>>53227229
Germans are too busy working and playing working simulators.
>>
>>53228469
game developpers will make rape simulators for their new german citizens
>>
>>53228455

It's time that we stop trying to be 'the better man' and just eradicate these subhumans before they rape and murder our families
>>
proofs?
>>
File: hollande merkel.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hollande merkel.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>53228469
Do their women cuck them because they'd rather play forklift simulator or do they play forklift simulator because their women cuck them?
>>
>>53228455
>>53228522
eradicate the rabbid islamic priests
introduce in more liberal ones

failing that civil war
desu civil war in europe is on the horizon. see you all soon
>>
File: muh cucking.jpg (73KB, 1012x505px) Image search: [Google]
muh cucking.jpg
73KB, 1012x505px
>>53228535

Why are Americans so obsessed with kucking?
>>
>>53228522
Honestly there is no difference between you and ISIS, islam has already one if you're tihnking like that.
>>
File: golden 12.png (71KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
golden 12.png
71KB, 592x492px
>>53227229

>Angela Merkel invited us
>You can't do anything to me - I will get myself a new one in the morning
>>
>>53228585
>enters a thread about an entire nation being cucked
>wonders why the word cuck is being used
>>
>>53227229
>not sending the migrants to the US and putting them in urban government housing
>not provoking a black vs arab conflict under the guise of offering free housing and care

We could put them all in Detroit. Then if they get to be too much they can just swim to Canada and join the horde there. It either solves the Syrian and/or black problem or the Canuck cucking continues at an accelerated rate.
>>
>>53228455

It's easy to say deport but if you look up any of those stories past the headlines human rights agencies usually put a hold to that or keep them in the country for years and constantly in court until it's not worth it for the government. Especially in the case of refugees.
>>
>>53227399
german state-run tv station ZDF did not once mention the fact that the molesters were arabs in yersterday's coverage of the event but instead chose to attack the police who have been calling for a halt on immigration for the past months but have been ignore continuously.

1live, a northrine-westphalian radio station which is also state-run, keeps broadcasting documentaries about syrian refugees, all of them equipped with higher education in well respected fields such as biology or medicine.

take that for what it's worth.
>>
>>53228500
kek, I can see it

>>53228535
They play a cuck simulator while their women cuck them.
>>
>>53228602

it's people like you who are even more guilty to whats happening in europe than these rapists themselves
>>
>>53228096
what the fuck do you think america has been struggling with since its founding. if the solution was easy america would have solved it by now
>>
>>53228633
yes it's true, because you can't exactly export them back to Syria. I mean its a pickle, my issue isn't per se with the refugees, but also with muslims in europe in general, they really pose a weird existential crisis to our societies
>>
>>53228689
eradicating all muslims is quite a stretch
but removing the ones here currently not so much
but you'd need a very extremist (for the current decade) government to carry that out
Europe would definitely earn the ire of the US for awhile too
>>
>>53228689
No because I'm not pro-migrant or something, I believe these people should be punished to the full extent of the law.

However, I also, unfortunately, believe that all people are deserving of being innocent before proven guilty, of having their rights (to life, liberty and property) equally respect.

I think believing certain deserve death or ill treatment just for being, is the worst ideology and unforutnately muslims are converting people to this ideology (either with islam or ironically in reaction to it)
>>
Will someone make an update to this video using the Paris attacks and now these Cologne attacks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>53228689
>German government official says that people discussing the ethnicity of the perpetrators are "at least as bad" as the perpetrators themselves
>/pol/ chimps out
>bong correctly says that "eradicating subhumans" is ISIS's reasoning
>you act like a German government official
pottery
>>
>>53228755
well boo fucking hoo.
They are even more cucked and self-castrating than us, and they have the disadvantage of having a much much higher amount of non-whites too.
Over here if some fascist government rises in europe and starts exterminating minorities most of the people will go along or at least pretend to not know about it, simply because it doesn't hurt them.

In the states however there'd be serious risk of some sort of civil war.
>>
>>53228755
my dubs show the truth, plus this anon>> >>53228788

just bring back the death penalty
>>
Things will get so muxh better with police brutality
>>
>>53228718
>yes it's true, because you can't exactly export them back to Syria.
why not? when gang members and war vets from El Salvador came to the US and started shitting up LA with gang violence they were deported back to El Salvador
>>
>>53227229

No, some people are mad, but the states damagecontrol is in full movement, and in three weeks it'll all be forgotten.
>>
>>53228689
And you
This all your fault euros, and things and people like this
>>53228096
>>53228602
is direct consequences of things like this
>>53228689
>>53228293

You Euros just can't be normal and treat people of different origin equally, you have to either hate them or babysit thiem

Both are wrong
>>
i think they are just testing police forces for a bigger bang.
>>
>>53228877
I don't think extremist preachers deserve death. I guess expulsion or being jailed on hate-speech terms is sufficient.
>>
>>53228909
Letting your country be overrun by shitskins turns it into a shithole.

Getting rid of them one way or another turns it into a near-utopia.
Both versions have existed, both have been proven.
>>
>>53228857
I have some doubts desu
US military is still conservative leaning (right?), I'd seriously doubt the liberal group of america would put up a fight

I'd say certain mexican cartels might take advantage of the internal crisis and go further into the US if it gets that bad
>>
>>53228909
Honestly when we start taking cues from russia on how to run our society, is the day I'll sudoku

enjoy your krokodil-use and abortion, whilst you gloat about how morally superior you are to the west. Hopefully your moral superiority comes back to smack you in the face when you get in trouble for posting on a free speech website.
>>
>>53228886
Oh, you think brutality is your ally? They were born in brutality, molded by it. They didn't see civilization until they became men and by that time it was already too late.
>>
>>53228946
no mean death penalty for convicted murderers
and also not for say, dubious cases, ones that have clear evidence the person is the murderer

aka: the guy that killed the british soldier w a chopper
>>
>>53229007

this meme needs to be microwaved before consumption
>>
File: despair.png (119KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
119KB, 300x298px
>>53228898
>in three weeks it'll all be forgotten.
Please no. I want to visit a German Germany some day now that I finally am not neet and have a job. ;_;
>>
>>53229007
bane memes aside not much can be done
now to maybe 2020 tops is the prime time for removal, any further and they will have firmly established themselves in europe

you'll be the ones on boats or planes then
>>
File: trump can't be stumped.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
trump can't be stumped.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>53228857
>>53228981
>implying most Americans would have a problem with Europe kicking out the mudslimes
>>
>>53229010
>no mean death penalty for convicted murderers
yeah that's a different question entirely.
>>
These guys are top tier banters
>>
>>53229038

There's always south brazil for the authentic german experience
>>
>>53227229
Most Germans are just apathetic and believe in their leaders. Criticizing the leaders of the country is a national sport but the average German would rather go down with them than to be disloyal and replace them.
We rather save the anger until we really snap and then go full tard into that direction.

Imagine it like being in an abusive relationship where you get beaten up and complain to friends constantly but somehow cant leave the girl. And instead of just leaving her you end up burning her house down and killing her family.
>>
Why your government collects in your country this crowd of savages?
Well in Russia, Putin is loyal to the muslim apes, but in the Caucasus they are caught and kill more crazy muslims,who live in the mountains.
But why in a country like Germany needs them?
>>
>>53229038
they havent been a german germany since ww2 anon

austria, swiss and baravia might have more actual germans
>>
>>53228981
The soldiers I've seen have mostly been hispanics and blacks, only the officers and senior NCO's were white.
And the liberal group is mostly whites too. They rely on the state and police to protect them even though they hate to admit it, but if those institutions tear themselves apart they'll be fair game.
The conservative white minority would probably try to fortify their own little state and survive that way, but cartels, gangs and general assholes will still turn the melting pot into a boiling hot mess.
>>
The mayor of Cologne called women to adapt to immigrants, in other words to wear a burqa to avoid to be raped.
>>
>>53228244
This goes for a lot of people. Political parties are just willing to shit their own beds in different ways.

Of course, it doesn't help that admitting to being wrong is mercilessly mocked by both told-you-so's and whoever previously sided with you alike.
>>
>>53228628
Nice. The nogs in Detroit would slaughter them all regardless if they even tried to massrape. Just because.
>>
>>53228972
I dunno, in US there's a nigger president, it's 2016 and all that

Even in shitskins and niggers are generally more stupid, which I think might be true, doesn't mean there aren't any normal people among them, and they can be a resource to you or whatever.

I mean, there probably are many decently educated Syrians among refugees, it's just there's many more uneducated monkeys that you Germans are too afraid to fuck up because you've lost all self-respect as a nation some years back.
>>
>>53229091
you guys should bring it back
i think some decline in the UK is due to its loss of spine, its only half a century ago you guys were neat and tidy stereotypes

>>53229081
hopefully its just a loud minority
i suppose afew chimpouts would happen in that event
>>
>>53229112
I know barely anyone who believes politicians are decent people and/or know how to lead the country.

But as long as their personal lives aren't beeing affected (which will happen sooner or later) they simply don't care.
Thats what a lack of nationalism does.
Everyone for themselves, screw all others.
>>
>>53227399
leftists won't wake up until it literally happens to them
even then
>>
>>53229133
>The soldiers I've seen have mostly been hispanics and blacks, only the officers and senior NCO's were white.

i suppose their meat for the grinder in germany, prob used as meatshields if russia invades
>>
>>53229091
obviously the nonmeme answer is to eradicate ISIS, stabilize the territory, give heavy investment into developing modern infrastructure and civil society, and relocate the muslims in europe back there. cut off the incentives for them to move to europe in the first place.
>>
>>53229165
Yet all primarily muslim nations are shitholes, nearly all white ones are of a high standard of living.
It is not worth risking all that just on the off chance of getting the occasional doctor among the rapists.

>>53229204
Of course. But this also means that if racial tensions escalate, the military will suffer a massive loss of morale if white officers order hispanic soldiers to clean out hispanic neighborhoods.
>>
>>53228689

wew
>>
>>53229224
> relocate the muslims in europe back there
gonna be hard, they won't want to detatch from the European Social system desu (im not saying its bad, but its too lucrative), coaxing isnt a option, so mass deportation is likely (think jews to camps deportation)

>give heavy investment into developing modern infrastructure and civil society
pretty hard desu,youd need to find the right guy, and all those guys seem to have gotten killed in the past 2000s or during the cold war
>>
>>53229001
oh m8
just take a cue from whoever i don't care i just want a few more years to visit a euroepan Europe
>>
>>53229273
I doubt racial tensions will rise if europe decides to take out muslims
considering muslims dislike alcohol, hookers and dirty fun the blacks and hispanics will hate them even more

as for the US's internal issues, well then it becomes a concern
>>
>>53229273
you're german, just organize efficient filtration. hell, you're allied with US, get them to share NSA info or something, they probably know more about each Syrian refugee than they themselves remember
>>
>>53229133
>>53229204
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQnEBSwdAXw
>>
>>53229306
Your male life expectancy is less than many african countries m8.

Really take the plank out of your own eye, before trying to take the speck of wood out of your brother's.
>>
>>53229189
>I know barely anyone who believes politicians are decent people and/or know how to lead the country.
EVERYONE I know thinks that politicians are greedy kleptomaniacs who get elected on the back of multinational companies. And its true for most countries.
Still they will vote CDU/SPD/Grüne/FDP at election day. Even the left parties are better than them since there are actually people in them who want to make the country better, even if they have the wrong approach to it quite often.
>>
File: 1427237677127.jpg (379KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1427237677127.jpg
379KB, 1280x960px
>my sister called me yesterday and mentioned the attacks in Cologne and how scary it is
>tfw finally I have a rock solid proof that me and my friends on /int/ and /pol/ were right and I can use it in real life conversation not just on egyptian camel racing board
>>
>>53228788
>A sane person on 4chan
>>
>>53229430
just mention it casually desu, it seems to work here
>>
>>53229394
> Slavs don't live long
why the fuck can't I tell you Euros you're being idiots?
At least before I die at 56, I have the full right
>>
>>53229430

the girl in the strapless really needs to ask the helpers at her clothing stores for help next time she goes shopping
>>
File: polski.jpg (16KB, 236x208px) Image search: [Google]
polski.jpg
16KB, 236x208px
>>53229430
Post more of these qts please. Is your sister qt?
>have a thing for polish girls
>>
>>53229121

>Bavaria
>german

They take the most refugees with us here in NRW.

>>53229038
>>53229102
>>
>>53229511
well yeah i mean for now
>>
>>53229364
That is what should be happening anyways. But it doesn't because theres a few hundred people going over a few million cases, with said cases camping outside the damn fence one step away from becoming a humanitarian catastrophe.

And even then, why not just invest all that money domestically instead to further local programmes to enable people to get medical/engineering degrees.

The underlying problem under all these layers of bullshit is demographic change.
But importing muslims will only prolong the inevitable.
>>
>>53228627
>the word cuck is being used

Figuratively, sure... But Americans always seem to want to involve literal brown penises for some reason.
>>
>>53228638
What about RTL?
>>
>>53229653
only the unterschicht watches that.
>>
>>53229473
>full right
>Russia
ahaha, wow, would champagne, my friend?
But, say in defense, in Russiawe can safely call the fatty fat and ugly women - ugly.Yes, and hit in the face a feminist.
>>
>>53228096
Step one: screen people heavily before letting them in. (Interviews with them, take educated people, no criminal background, no aids ridden people, and make sure they know the language)
step 2: don't give special privilege to groups you're scared of offending, if more Muslims/Africans commit crime then use common sense and screen them more
Step 3: don't give welfare to everyone before your own people to encourage poor immigrants

It's really not difficult but now it probably too late.
>>
Even Reddit agrees that this is total bullshit and Merkel is a terrible person.
Europe will go right wing now. Can't wait. Too bad we just elected a leftist cUck
>>
Germany is dead

And before some retardedly optimistic krauts start talking about "M-M-MUH RISING RIGHT-WING! M-M-MUH AFD! M-M-MUH MERKEL SAID THAT MULTICULTURALISM IS NOT WORKING! THIS MEANS THAT IT'S ALL GOING TO BE FIXED VERY SOON!", just shut up. For years now there's always been these optimistic "it's happening!'", "[insert right-wing party] has been climbing a lot in the polls!", etc. And yet, NOTHING ever changes. In fact, as you can see for yourselves, it's gotten WORSE, not better. 2015 was the worst year for this sort of leftshit SJW nonsense.

So yeah, stop being optimistic. It's fucking ogre, and anybody saying otherwise is simply deluded.
>>
>>53229778
too l8 m8
>>
>>53229653

They had one reporter that was mad iirc.
Still everyone tries to make profit and polish their Images with that refugees welcome shit.
>>
I came to Germany a few days ago to work, I'm originally from Eastern Europe and I can say that every 2nd or third person I saw in Munich was an arab/african, I'm not even exaggerating. And it's not just the travellers, the people in the shops for instance were all immigrants and foreigners, and from the white people that I saw I'm sure a lot of them were eastern european just like me. Stuff like this Cologne attack doesn't surprise me after seeing this, these young muslims are dominant group in German society.
>>
>>53229798
>Even Reddit agrees

and how would you kn..>canada

oh, right.
>>
File: lewdre.jpg (1MB, 1437x2012px) Image search: [Google]
lewdre.jpg
1MB, 1437x2012px
>>53229799
oh noes the dubs of truth

I sure do hope they pull through tho
>>
>>53229816
will Singapoor accept STEM-educated howaito piggus?

I want off the West's wild ride
>>
>>53229778
And too deal with the ones there.

1. Deport criminals, if a refugee or illegal commit crime deport them
2. Cut welfare after a certain period of time, shitskins won't work and will leave
3. Have people watching mosques and social media and deport terror supporting Muslims
>>
File: SINGAPORE.png (14KB, 413x500px) Image search: [Google]
SINGAPORE.png
14KB, 413x500px
>>53229915
probabbly
bring gfs/traps and we can trade
>>
>>53229915
If you don't mind being executed for spitting out your bubble-gum
>>
>>53229872
>Not keeping your friends close and your enemies closer

Come on, m8
>>
>>53229778
step 1: fine
step 2: fine-ish, we've had problems with screening innocent black people (including screening black victims of crimes etc etc)
step 3: fine
>>
>>53229915
I have a mexican-american friend working in Singapore now. I forget what he's doing.

They definitely employ foreigners.
>>
So apparently the sunnis and shias are blackmailing each other here concerning this incident. I choose to support shias.
>>
>>53229962
I never chew gum, and I'm a very law abiding person, and in general I'm relatively autistic so it suits me well I think.
>>
>>53229997
this goy

>>53229962
enough of this meme
desu they dont really care, just dont chew it infront of an officer
>>
>>53229998

>blackmailing

wot
>>
File: merkel mustache.jpg (24KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
merkel mustache.jpg
24KB, 599x399px
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/koeln-angela-merkel-bringt-striktere-abschiebepraxis-ins-spiel-a-1070958.html

>Merkel hob hervor: "Das Gefühl - von Frauen in diesem Fall -, sich völlig schutzlos ausgeliefert zu fühlen, ist auch für mich persönlich unerträglich", sagte die Kanzlerin. "Und deshalb ist es wichtig, dass alles, was dort geschehen ist, auf den Tisch kommt." Es müsse zudem auch über die Grundlagen des kulturellen Zusammenlebens gesprochen werden. "Ich glaube nicht, dass es nur Einzelfälle sind", sagte die Kanzlerin.
>"Ich glaube nicht, dass es nur Einzelfälle sind", sagte die Kanzlerin.

I-is she waking up now?
>>
File: 1409506435580.png (17KB, 384x461px) Image search: [Google]
1409506435580.png
17KB, 384x461px
This is radical humanism.
>>
>>53230074
w-what?
>>
>>53230062
We had Iraqis gathering in Helsinki and apparently it has something to do with sunnis and shias blackmailing each other that one group was going to do same as in Cologne. They don't seem to get that Finns will see them all as one group.
>>
>>53230048
He says he has a lot easier time with women there than in California too. Height might be part of it.
>>
>>53229926
>Deport criminals, if a refugee or illegal commit crime deport them
already the case to my knowledge
>Cut welfare after a certain period of time, shitskins won't work and will leave
false, welfare is already temporary, migrants from the middle east and so on love working to be honest.
>Have people watching mosques and social media and deport terror supporting Muslims
depends if they're citizens or not and most of the extremist ones are citizens, you can't really deport a citizen but yes I believe the government is monitoring them, unfortunately they're using that breach of privacy to also monitor everyone else to my knowledge.
>>
>>53230116
i think finns and nordics in general will be okay
too cold for your horde to chase you that far without dieing of hypothermia
>>
>>53228628
it isn't bad here in spite of what other Canadians will say
>>
>>53230122
pretty much
176cm is tall/average here (my height)
I think its prob because there is a dedicated group of girls here for rich foreigners, hope he has deep wallets
>>
>>53230128
>migrants from the middle east and so on love working to be honest.
Not in Sweden. After 15 years in the country only 60% have jobs.
>>
>>53230168
No we won't, we got 30 000 migrant and only about 2000 has left, this country is ruined forever
And they're continuing their sunni VS shia civil war here when our police is already cutting resources
>>
>>53230205
He'll be alright, and if I know him he's not going to waste money on prostitutes anyway.

>>53230226
I really wonder how that is even possible, honestly.
>>
>>53230074
ingrishu please
>>
>>53230226
your welfare regime is probably way too generous. Here they will claim welfare but still work as taxi drivers or setting up shitty little businesses.
>>
>>53230261
why bother working if doing nothing lets you live at a higher standard than you ever had before?
>>
>>53230297
Because working would mean living MUCH MUCH better.
>>
>>53230261
haha no its not that, just that if he does decide to settle he's going to have alot of expectations on him

>>53230248
i think they'll fight it out in the cities, you guys can just return to being what you were before the swedes came untill the arabs kill each other out, right?
>>
>>53228413
>sheeps

That's kawaii m8, but sheep is the plural.
>>
>>53230226
>>53230261
the britanon is right( >>53230291)
based off on welfare the living is already good, so why work harder when so much is taxed
>>
>>53230352
As in gold digger type women? Who knows. I'm not sure how long he even intends to be in Singapore.

>>53230405
The welfare amount one can receive is not a comfortable living amount. It's enough for basic necessities and that's all.
>>
>>53230276
>>53230112
Saying that every muslim related crime is an "Einzelfall" (isolated incident) is a big maymay in Germany right now and she just said that these things aren't isolated incidents.
>>
>>53230435
We jus tneed harsh immigration laws and lock them all on some small north-sea island until they are deported.

The Strayans do it.

>Mad respect.
>>
>>53230435
Thanks. Why doesn't she do something then ? ;_;
>>
>>53230352
We only have these patrols
http://yle.fi/uutiset/police_commissioner_street_patrols_have_no_special_rights/8573593
>>
>>53230434
i think they feel good with just basic necessities

also its not gold diggers, just that we as singaporeans are very materialistic, and given urban women are even more so, you can guess
>>
>>53230128
>already the case to my knowledge

It's not, plenty of them raped and ended up getting tiny sentences. Not sure about UK but in Sweden and Germany and even France I think.

>false, welfare is already temporary, migrants from the middle east and so on love working to be honest.

Their unemployment is higher then natives and I've seen cases where they get money and housing for years.

>depends if they're citizens or not and most of the extremist ones are citizens, you can't really deport a citizen but yes I believe the government is monitoring them, unfortunately they're using that breach of privacy to also monitor everyone else to my knowledge.

Even citizens, have a group to monitor Islam extremism. Deport them anyway. It might get abused and it might seem too much but there is no other way that isn't being a cuck or going full hitler.
>>
>>53230487
you can just send the army or something

if they fight it out and people begin evacuating they are fucked once the cold really settles in on them
>>
>>53230291
Nah, immigrants do search for jobs but because even many of the low-level jobs require some kind of education it becomes hard for them to get them.
>>
>>53230515
>Deport them anyway
>Deport a citizen
you can't how does that work?
>>
>>53230480
Because she obviously hates us.
>>
>>53230553
Right now it's -25 celsius, no problems
What I'm scared of is the summer, there will be more of them and they will cause trouble
>>
>>53230614
somepeople say maunder minimum is in the next decade

wait abit more
>>
>>53230569
you lose your citizenship
>>
>>53230614
I've been wondering if there will be any ridiculous news articles this winter about them bitching about the cold. And how the food is bad. And waaaaaaah.
>>
>>53230074
nothing will change. she went to far out to correct her past statements. that would be the political end of her
>>
>>53230703
There already was, they were complaining how they can't breath in the cold
Also they don't know how to wear sweaters
>>
>>53230614
>>53230703
>Finnish govt starts housing migrants in citizens' saunas
How would suomibros react?
>>
File: clothing.jpg (404KB, 960x612px) Image search: [Google]
clothing.jpg
404KB, 960x612px
>>53230781
Literally all you have to do to survive the cold is wear layers and heavy clothing if it's really cold. What's so hard about that?
>>
File: likely.jpg (83KB, 700x379px) Image search: [Google]
likely.jpg
83KB, 700x379px
>>53230781
Pls link.

>>53230799
Probably pic related.
>>
File: don.jpg (26KB, 309x446px) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
26KB, 309x446px
>>53230781
>they were complaining how they can't breath in the cold
Please tell me they're being literal and are actually somehow suffocating. Otherwise I have no idea what they mean.
>>
File: 859483721.jpg (128KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
859483721.jpg
128KB, 618x412px
If the crusaders won't go to the holy land then bring the holy land to the crusaders.
Come on we know you have it in you Europe, especially you Germany. Do us all a big favor and embrace your true nature already. This is taking longer than it should.
>>
>>53230799
if memes dictate it we can expect immigrant firestarters after that policy
>>
>>53230667
it's against human rights to deprive people of a citizenship.
>>
>>53230918

>this meme

Just stop, honestly, it's not funny, it's just annoying. Nothing's going to happen or change.
>>
>>53230973
>muh human rights are above everything
>m-muh human rights are flawless prefection

I hate fundamentalists...
>>
>>53230973
;^)

the sun has finally set
>>
>>53230973
Not in Canada anymore.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publication.aspx?Language=E&Mode=1&DocId=6684615

>tfw I will soon become a second class citizen of my home country.

Fuck it I'm staying here.
>>
>>53230856
I'm not sure whether these people are incredibly dumb or just pretending to get more free stuff. Most likely a bit of both. It's funny how Finnish kids are always taught that they shouldn't complain about small things because poor people in developing countries have things much worse, now these poor people are here and they complain about everything.
>>
A news story here said the Mayour told women they should stay at "arms length" of strange men to avoid sexual assault. Which doesn't work at all with aggressive mobs in a crowd.

Apparently there's a German meme of people doing the hail Hitler hand sign with the caption "at arms length" which is awesome.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/german-mayors-suggestion-women-stave-off-attacks-by-keeping-an-arms-length-from-all-men-ridiculed
>>
>>53231026
they dont rule the waves anymore
>>
>>53228096
The people in OP were drunk, so they couldn't have been true muslims.
Would they truly follow islam, none of those assaults would have happen
>>
>>53231091
>Don't waste your food, there are people starving in poorer countries
>meanwhile people from said countries..
>this food is terrible. I would not give this to dog. It is for women.
>>
>>53230861
http://yle.fi/uutiset/vastaanottokeskuksissa_sandaalit_vaihtuneet_lenkkareihin__talvikengista_huutava_pula/8572485
They've been given sweaters and wool socks but they still won't use them because they're not used to it(?). So they still use only sandals.

>>53230883
When you breathe in climate what we have right now it feels like your lungs are burning. So for someone who experiences it for the first time it's shocking.
>>
File: laughing face.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
laughing face.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>>53231091
>It's funny how Finnish kids are always taught that they shouldn't complain about small things because poor people in developing countries have things much worse, now these poor people are here and they complain about everything.
We get told that here too. I never thought about that second part. Thanks anon, now I have a nice response for when people tell me that stupid thing not to complain because someone has it worse (other than responding that that means only the worst off person in the world is allowed to complain).
>>
>>53231198
>Google translate with finnish

Any chance you know where I could find a swedish or english version?

>>53231198
>When you breathe in climate what we have right now it feels like your lungs are burning. So for someone who experiences it for the first time it's shocking.
Also I can understand this I guess. They just need to learn to slow the breathing a little, and in extremes, breath through your scarf. I often do that when the cold hits extremes.
>>
>>53231091
It's the same here but it's about food. "There's starving children in Africa who would love to eat that." Its become a joke in recent years, however.
>>
File: 104 F = 40 C and -52 F = -47 C.jpg (130KB, 1266x333px) Image search: [Google]
104 F = 40 C and -52 F = -47 C.jpg
130KB, 1266x333px
>>53231198
>>53231291
>When you breathe in climate what we have right now it feels like your lungs are burning.
I've never had that happen to me even in <-29 C weather. Must be some genetics thing. Maybe if you're sprinting and taking in huge amounts of air. Tell them to wear a scarf or something if they're such babies.
>>
>>53230973
And of woman's safety of her loins, Ms. Merkel.
>>
How strong is the german army right now? Would it be possible for an alliance of willing states to wreck havoc there like the swedes did under the 30 years war? Would the americans stationed there do anything if it was NATO countries vs NATO countries?
>>
>>53231415
Not a real burning, but if you take deep breaths in extreme cold, it can be uncomfortable. That said, don't take fucking deep breaths, unless you're retarded.
>>
>>53231291
Can't find it but there's instructions for Swedes how to breath in cold:
http://svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2016/01/06/lakarens-rad-i-kylan-andas-genom-nasan

>>53231415
You should breath from your nose.
>>
>>53231489
alot of missing rifles, funny stories about ill preparedness
>>
>>53231489
>How strong is the german army right now?
IIRC they were using broomsticks for training and yelling POW to simulate gunfire because they don't have enough supplies.
>>
>>53228255
I like medieval morals tho. Chivalry was dope
>>
>>53231542
>You should breath from your nose.
That's probably why I've never experienced that since I breathe from my nose unless I'm running. So they're all mouthbreathers?
>>
>>53231489
Americans would most likely evacuate or dig in, but almost certainly wouldn't get involved unless engaged directly.
>>
File: 1407580845026.jpg (260KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
1407580845026.jpg
260KB, 900x948px
>>53231597
>chivalry was dope
>>
>>53231489

The Bundeswehr has very few people, and there are problems everywhere. Helicopters aren't ready, Drones that don't work were bought and people claim the G36 would cause trouble, which I have never heard so far before. Things get strange here, I slowly start to believe I get an idea of how life in Brazil must be like.
>>
>>53231804
This is what losing two world wars in a row does to your country
>>
>>53231695
Hello reddit
>>
Like a few people who came from the mountains of Damascus or Afghanistan came well prepared, and people were asking them why they're buying warm clothes. I'm not sure if they were aware that this is in the north, like if I went to Australia I'd realize how hot it will be.
>>
File: 1420468349345.jpg (159KB, 790x694px) Image search: [Google]
1420468349345.jpg
159KB, 790x694px
>>53231960
>hello reddit
>>
>>53231978

That's not how it works.
Often they'll stand at the bus stop, with a paper which includes the following informations: which line they need to take, when they have to get off. They stand infront of the fucking bus and ask hundreds of people where to go. I told them thousand times where to get off the bus, but they simply don't get it. Sometimes they even enter the wrong bus anyways which I can not understand.
>>
>>53232204
Nobody understands the Germans.
>>
>>53231978

australia being hot is a meme
>>
>>53232204
Why does Europe accept people who are too retarded to even follow directions? I thought they wanted scientists and doctors.
>>
File: 342.jpg (55KB, 593x592px) Image search: [Google]
342.jpg
55KB, 593x592px
>>53232307
I'm sure it's hot for Finns, your winters are our summers
>>
She looks like Frankenstein.
>>
>>53228755
>Europe would definitely earn the ire of the US for awhile too

Only because a lot of those mudslimes would end up coming here.
>>
>>53232037
What is going on in that pic
>>
File: 1451848567073.jpg (101KB, 560x431px) Image search: [Google]
1451848567073.jpg
101KB, 560x431px
i would laugh at germany but it happens in britbong all the time, we just need a large scale event before the mobs start rioting.
>>
>>53232204
German public transport is confusing as fuck. The bus schedule is different every day and the timetables seem like they are punched in randomly depending on the mood of the driver or some shit. Also the stops aren't the same always, some days a stop can be named XXX but the next day its XXZ and you're not sure if it's the right one or not. Only native Germans can understand this shit.
>>
File: 1452114068780.jpg (120KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452114068780.jpg
120KB, 800x600px
>>53231094
>>
>>53232320

Because we aren't Nazis anymore :))
I have no say in what the government does, you can be sure that if I would we wouldn't have this desaster.
>>
>>53227229
DESIGNATED RAPING STREETS
>>
>>53232558
Thanks Germany, NP wasn't ballsy enough to post any of your dank memes.
>>
>>53232529
This desu.
Nothing you as a person can do besides preparing for the people snapping.
>>
Is there anything we can do to help save Germany? Why isn't Anonymous getting involved in this? It's been forever since I've heard about them doing anything.
>>
File: america9.jpg (697KB, 1438x1604px) Image search: [Google]
america9.jpg
697KB, 1438x1604px
>>53228585
they get indoctrinated as kids.
>>
>>53232832
You're joking? Anonymous isn't anyone, just kids who temporarily vandalize digital posters or dox already publicly available information.
>>
File: ok1r740v__w470h283q95.jpg (55KB, 470x283px) Image search: [Google]
ok1r740v__w470h283q95.jpg
55KB, 470x283px
> twf no brutal Jewish police to do its thing in Cologne
Maybe you shouldn't have genocided us after all
>>
>>53229224
>stabilize the territory, give heavy investment into developing modern infrastructure and civil society

you should know from afghanistan and iraq that this doesn't work.
>>
>>53232970
It was stupid in a lot of ways, in no other country jews were as assimilated as in germany.
Jewish Rabbis actually complaint a lot about germanisation.
>>
>>53232832
Anonymous just "found out" that Turkey is funding ISIS but everyone knew that already
Well they were getting rid of the Twitter accounts though
>>
>>53232832
>Is there anything we can do to help save Germany?
Buy less weapons. I try to get some ammo and guns stockpiled here and its all sold out. The other Germans doing the same doesnt exactly help.
>>
>>53232832

Stop supporting our industry.
>>
>>53232970
>Maybe you shouldn't have genocided us after all
But then who could the left blame to be responsible for all of the ME failures?
>>
>>53233173
I already did after the VW scandal
>>
>>53233214

Good. VW is shit anyways. Made the mistake to buy one once. That has been a lesson for me.
>>
>>53232832
>>53232959
>>53233110
>People on 4chan referring to anonymous as an entity.

Welp, 4chan is over, everyone go home.
>>
File: shocked.gif (5KB, 569x510px) Image search: [Google]
shocked.gif
5KB, 569x510px
>>53233316
w-what happened? my brother has a jetta and had problems with it
>>
>>53233348

It was a terrible unreliable car. It'll have the spark plugs replaced all the time, windows were randomly dying. It was expensive and in the last few months it's been in the shop more often than on the road.
>>
>>53229756
>ahaha, wow would champagne, my friend?

ты чтo нeceшь
>>
>>53231643
You can't really breathe through your nose when you're walking in -20 degree winter.
>>
>>53233440
Should of got diesel
>>
>>53233597
Yes you can
>>
>>53233597
Yes you can, your nose hair just freeze
>>
>>53233729
So maybe my nose is just hairy?
>>
>>53233875
No, you're just a bitch. Man up and show the cold who's boss
>>
>>53233597
Yes you can.
>>
>>53233875
Get a nose hair trimmer if your nostrils are too hairy. Gotta take care of your hygiene, bro
>>
Daily Mail is a well known fake paper in the UK, which makes up stories for fun. Brits KNOW this already but they feign ignorance when the headline helps to further their own biases.
>>
>>53234237
No you can't.
>>
File: extreme free speech.png (472KB, 639x871px) Image search: [Google]
extreme free speech.png
472KB, 639x871px
>>53234355
>implying
If anything they would underplay horrible shit like that happen.
>>
>>53232832
>Why isn't Anonymous getting involved in this?
I refuse to believe anyone that actually posts on 4chan is this much of a newfag. This has to be the most effective trolling a burger has ever pulled off.
>>
File: polar.jpg (463KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
polar.jpg
463KB, 960x640px
>>53234413
There must be something wrong with your nose.
>>
>>53234518
My nose is fine.
I don't see that person breathing on that picture, so my statement is still true.
Unless you shave your nose-holes like a homosex, breathing in -20 winter for some time is gonna be really hard.
>>
is this how Muslim women have to live everyday?
>>
>>53234355
That wasn't just on Daily Mail, it was Telegraph too
>>
>>53234670
Dude no one is going to put their penis in your nostrils, it's not like you need to epilate all your hair
>>
>>53234810
How can I be sure?
>>
>>53227229
Germans aren't crazed murderers and support democracy.
>>
>>53230883
When it gets really cold it hurts to breathe deeply. Ever tried sucking a lot of cold air through your nose? It's like that but much worse.
>>
>>53234744
Probably. I used to hear about how bad it is for western women when they travel to Egypt for holiday, and that was before the Arab Spring and fugee crisis.
>>
>>53230614
I figured it all out lad, the sun gives them their strength we must simply destroy the sun.
>>
Can some kind German anon give me some links to how SJWs in Germany are defending this for my reading pleasure (English preferred)? Danke~
>>
>>53235277
I've done that while it was less than -28 C and I didn't experience any pain. The only problem I've ever experienced breathing in the cold is not being able to draw enough air in when it's really windy.
>>
>>53235512
Your insides must be a furnace dude.
>>
>>53235488
Why would anyone defend this? Do they want to get raped/have their SO raped by a dirty mudslime?
>>
File: ss (2016-01-07 at 08.30.11).jpg (321KB, 660x1015px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-01-07 at 08.30.11).jpg
321KB, 660x1015px
>>53235463
USA got this covered
>>
>>53228350
Should be arrest and then kicked out
>>
>>53234744
Yes idiot britbong. Gemrmany has ruined EU
>>
>>53235488

Just look for articles on Bento.de, Spiegel online, vice and huffington post. I'm too lazy now, but you should find the stuff you're searching for there.
>>
>>53228096
There are times in the life of a country that we need to betray our ideals in order to preserve them.

But there needs to be a clear sunset on the policies.
>>
>>53234355
It's not a fake paper, although a lot of DM stories on here are photoshopped.
>>
File: not shopped.png (682KB, 974x652px) Image search: [Google]
not shopped.png
682KB, 974x652px
>>53236065
I like DM because they put a lot of info in the heading and subheading so you can just take a screenshot rather than have to copy and paste a summary into your post.
>>
>>53227229
>How hasn't Angela Merkel been impeached or assassinated yet?
Anyone?
>>
>>53228244
>>53227399

Leftists believe in anti-racism. Which is a noble goal. But they take it too far and belive that everyone, everywhere is a secular middle class person like them who is tolerant and kind. But this mindset that they have is not natural. It is only created by middle class upbringing, loving kind homes, access to high education, etc. There is a direct link to economic status, and education to leftist ideology.

So great, you're a secular kind compassionate leftist. But is everyone? A lot of these people that are immigrating are racist, misogynist, sectarian, uneducated, hyper religious bydlos. Maybe, maybe the damage could be undone with several generations of integration, but I really don't know.

When they are confronted with information that doesn't fit their view, it makes them want to hide or downplay it. That is why Leftists go into damage control when immigrants or Muslims do anything bad.
>>
>>53236418

Hmh, gee I wonder why. Maybe it's because at this very moment, we're getting spied on by the BfV, she has a shitload of influental lobbyists behind her and some bodyguards. Maybe the fact that we basically can't have guns here has something to do with it...
>>
File: tumblr_msj6db0taw1qzpxx1o1_1280.jpg (104KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msj6db0taw1qzpxx1o1_1280.jpg
104KB, 1024x574px
>>53236650
How do we fix it so she can't keep getting away with it? ;_;
>>
>>53236052
This. Also most people understand how slowly the rusty wheels of the legal system turn. It's not something you turn to for current pressing issues. Quite useless in these situations, if anything the red tape works against us right now.
>>
>>53236650
But why did she do this (allowing so many "refugees")? How does it benefit her or her allies?

At one point I read that the objective was to import a huge number of cheap labors as a way to break the labor unions, and I thought that made sense. But now it seems like these refugees aren't even usable as cheap labor. I am really confused why she wanted this.
>>
>>53236748
>people understand
I meant don't understand, like they look at it with rose coloured lessons and assume the law will save them because muh justice.
>>
File: Consanguinity-world-map-Bittles.jpg (106KB, 815x522px) Image search: [Google]
Consanguinity-world-map-Bittles.jpg
106KB, 815x522px
>>53228096
>>53227229

>Are all muslims or people from the middle east to be considered guilty before proven innocent for example?

Simple: deport negroids and the inbred belt. They're genetic trash.
>>
>>53227399
130 people died in the Paris attacks

After a week of #notallmuslims propaganda, literally everyone forgot
>>
>>53236911
>#notallmuslims propaganda
I hate this rhetoric. It's true but that doesn't change the fact that it's enough of them that it makes it not worth it to import any of them if so many of them are scum.
>>
>>53236819

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qaxoX9MF0M

It may have been that honestly.
>>
>>53236960
>>53236911

"not all muslims" is a nice starting point.

But ask yourself "why is it always Sunni Muslims?" Why never Shia? Or Christians, or Yezidi, etc. Why did Western powers wage war in areas like South East Asia, killing millions, yet you never see Vietamese or Cambodians, even during the worst of the Vietnam wars ever think about shooting up civillians in America or France.
>>
>>53236819

They can be used as cheap labor, because the minimum wage doesn't apply for them. If you see who backs Merkel, you'll find the Manager of Mercedes etc.
Some people say it's to break the idea of a german national state, to unify europe as some kind of wannabe USA.

>>53236739
>how

We simply don't. The people were dumb enough to get themselves into this situation, now let them find a way out.
>>
File: sadfrog2.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog2.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>53237073
n-no hope?
>>
>>53237073
>Some people say it's to break the idea of a german national state, to unify europe as some kind of wannabe USA.

The best way to do that would be to spread cultural and linguistic unity. Spread English and English media.
>>
>>53237406

There might be some kind of change, because the people who were neutral until now got assblasted. I don't have any hope for the future at the moment, but maybe other countries will learn from our mistakes.
>>
>>53228397
because they are fucking savages
>>
>>53229081
shiiiii
even the niggers are on board for this one.
>>
>>53237615

That was /pol/ hijacking the poll. They all registered as young female black women.
>>
File: GermanyMustPerish2.jpg (114KB, 1024x711px) Image search: [Google]
GermanyMustPerish2.jpg
114KB, 1024x711px
>no germany
>no problem
>>
>>53237667
Are you the same canadian who keeps saying that? No, the results weren't created by /pol/.
>>
File: 1429221592897.gif (831KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1429221592897.gif
831KB, 480x320px
JUST THE BEGINNING

YOU TAUNTED US ABOUT OUR DINDU MOBS

WELCOME TO THE CLUB LEL
>>
>>53237740

Dude, it was an online poll that we hijacked. It was fun.
>>
>>53236819
>>53237073
>>53237406
>>53237529
The last experiment during which a mass of quasi-humans from the south was imported to work in car factories in the north was called Detroit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)

Also,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXET7Jk-hhg
>>
>>53237773
There weren't enough people to make a difference, it was the same before and after the "hijacking". Hardly a hijacking.
>>
File: hmmm.gif (408KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.gif
408KB, 500x345px
>>53237675
>Berlin, Poland
>>
>>53237852
Berlin was a slavic settlement.
>>
>>53227431
Hold up! The French government did voted in a bill that made all acts of terrorism illegal, so yeah, it's over.
>>
>>53232446
No, american immigration policy is quite strict our mena types tend to be the rich educated ones. Thats why the only thong that happens here is usually some indians being attacked because people think theyre muslim.
>>
>>53231091
My mom would say the same thing.
Granted my mom knows jack shit about the social-political-historical standing of the world.
I've passed her in that field at about the age of 10.
>>
"What happens on right-wing platforms and in chatrooms is at least as awful as the acts of those assaulting the women...This is poisoning the climate of our society."

--Ralf Jaeger, interior minister for North Rhine-Westphalia,
>>
>>53228096
Its indeed a hard one.

>Are all muslims or people from the middle east to be considered guilty before proven innocent for example?

Nope, but it's pretty stupid to deny that Islam is a problem; If a muslim doesn't condemn straight away every terrorist act for me is an integral part of the problem.
Ideally you want the inmigrants to embrace your way of life, but you got muslims of 3th generation in Europe that hates the citizens of the country where they live in.
>>
http://www.ksml.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/turvapaikanhakijaa-haettiin-pimeasta-metsasta-epaillaan-napistyksesta/2209092
Now some dumbass Iraqi has managed to get lost in the woods after stealing something from a store and escaping the cops
It's like -30°C outside and they found him frozen and had to take him to hospital
>>
>>53238254
>>53231091

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_XHkgScOSY
>>
File: laughing pete.png (212KB, 330x352px) Image search: [Google]
laughing pete.png
212KB, 330x352px
>>53238042
>>
File: 1409499427181.jpg (58KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1409499427181.jpg
58KB, 800x534px
>>53227431
Nah. Nobody is optimistic about France.

Pic related is a French subway.
>>
>>53229081
I thought there was a relatively substantial amount of negroes that are muslims?
>>
>>53238548
Most blacks hate muslims. Muhammad Ali, Malcolm X, etc. are the exception, not the rule, no matter how famous they got.
>>
>>53238548
>>
>>53238548
Nah. They're 99% baptists. 1% gets converted in jail. I knew a Jamaican who hated Muslims and called them devils. A lot of the "Muslim" niggers are into afro-centric 20th century alien religions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
>>
>>53238548
Somalis are strict Muslims, and Africans hate Somalis.
>>
>>53238611
Heh, I assumed given their following that their followers would be (at least partially) likeminded, I figured the black panther types would be muslims
>>
>>53227399
I assume that people actually living near those cavemen are beginning to be uncomfortable at least. Problem being that between the leftist media and vocal sheltered middle class like the feminists will justify it on European racism.
>>
why is german music so shitty

https://vimeo.com/51663907
>>
>>53238897
>I figured the black panther types would be muslims
There were never a lot of these types of people. The loud people you see in documentaries in the sixties were the lunatic fringe.
>>
>>53238961
Still though, I think if you surveyed black people I think a lot of them would sympathise/agree with the black panthers
>>
>>53229430
>not telling her "with me you are 100$ safe" or something like that
We even cuddled for a bit afterwards.
>>
fuck gaymany
when i was in germoney i sabotaged this shithole from inside. i was farting in public communication, i was covering with cum and saliva things in markets and shop. i also filled my ejaculate by syringe and shoot at random girls' backs and asses and they didnt even expect and know it. i also cursed random people in polish especially the elderly, and they didnt understand what i was bitching to them. im gonna go spain next summer too.
>>
>>53228096
Freedom is paradoxical
Even in a situation of total freedom (i.e. anarchy) the freedoms of the weak are infringed by the strong and powerful. A society just can't function without restrictions. One of the founding fathers of the US said something along the lines of "if men were angels, there would be no need of government."
Imo the key to maximum freedom while maintaining civility is a global Task Force with eyes and ears around the globe whose primary mission is to identify violent dissidents before they make their move and assassinate them. Kinda like what the CIA already does except pn a much larger scale, and with carte blanche to act.
>>
>>53239180
Did Merkel pay you to do all that?
>>
>>53239270
your mom of course did
>>
>>53227399
>even cuckolds have a breaking point

surely you jest family
the cucks will only have a "breaking point" when everything is burnt to the ground.
>>
>>53228096
You can either
>be as un-PC as you want but with no access to 1st world freedoms aka China and Russia
or
>have most 1st world freedoms but get cucked by subhumans and lefitists aka the entire western world

The only option left is to be a hermit and live far away from society,
>>
>>53239222
>Imo the key to maximum freedom while maintaining civility is a global Task Force with eyes and ears around the globe whose primary mission is to identify violent dissidents before they make their move and assassinate them. Kinda like what the CIA already does except pn a much larger scale, and with carte blanche to act.

Yeah, because that totally wouldn't be abused in any way.
>>
File: 1450338189120.jpg (326KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1450338189120.jpg
326KB, 600x550px
>>
>>53229007
your a big guy for u
>>
File: Zero Dark Thirty.jpg (1MB, 2126x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Zero Dark Thirty.jpg
1MB, 2126x1417px
>>53239607
Why don't you trust the CIA?
>>
File: Nein.png (357KB, 352x512px) Image search: [Google]
Nein.png
357KB, 352x512px
>wake up on Saturday January 4th 2020
>turn on radio
>another day of German refugees trying to cross the border thru the last open crossing in Kołbaskowo
>hundreds of thousands fleeting United Arab Bundesrepublik after sharia became the de facto law on 1st January
>Polish government already stated that Poland is not capable of granting asylum to everyone
>mfw
>>
>>53227399
No they're blaming white men for not accepting them and making them feel at home so they turn to these sorts of behaviors
>>
File: ..jpg (35KB, 665x400px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
35KB, 665x400px
>>53239965
n-nazi!
>>
File: 1441368152909.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441368152909.png
98KB, 600x500px
Make this nightmare stop pls ;_;
I hate these filthy and thirsty shitskins
>be me
>walk home in the afternoon
>Somalian nigger asks where you're working
>be shocked because he walks next to me
>forget how to talk
>don't answer his questions for a minute and he starts to ask me in English
>name him some company and leave

I DON'T NEED NO CULTURAL ENRICHMENT ;___________;
>>
>>53241334
*where I'm working
>>
>>53241334
>>53241394
Should have told him you work for al-shabab and see what he says
>>
>>53241334
>sitting in bus
>Somali sits next to me even though there's free seats left
>starts talking to me
STOP IT
>>
>>53242201
>>53241334
M-maybe they just want to make friends and assimilate
>>
>>53239180
I really hate every polish poster here
>>
>>53242351
why, he's right though germoney sucks
>>
>>53239965
How the fuck does something become a de facto law on a certain specific date? You mean de jure?
>>
>>53242201
I feel you m8 :((

>>53242276
No, he was scary..
I'm definitely younger than him, it was pedo tier
>>
>>53242397
Yes but poles are a butthurt, stupid people.
>>
>>53242276
If you want to assimilate you don't spontaneously try making friends with strangers
That is creepy and they might be rapists, I'm sure qt blonde boy is fine for them as well
>>
Do we need a new thread?
>>
>>53243739
We could have one about Somali pedos that want to rape German boipussi?
>>
File: don_and_roger_are_you_kidding.jpg (191KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
don_and_roger_are_you_kidding.jpg
191KB, 590x350px
>>53243919
>calling your own asshole a boipussi
>>
>>53243992
Pssht, I'm talking about blond bois in general, I am grill...which makes the whole thing scarier since I'm short and weak ;-;
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.