[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

French tourists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 26

File: 1426857835534.jpg (220KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
1426857835534.jpg
220KB, 853x543px
Give me all the cliches and memes you have about French tourists abroad, /int/, I have a paper on that.
French anons are welcome to give cliches too.
>>
Leave the paper blank and you'll have all you need.
>>
>>53226687
I don't get it
>>
>>53226687
pls
>>
File: hon hon hon.jpg (30KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
hon hon hon.jpg
30KB, 283x424px
HON HON HON
>>
they fuck our women
>>
they steal our jobs
>>
people in america HATE french people

don't mention you're french here or people will want to punch you in the face

we assume all french people are rude assholes here
>>
French abroad are mostly fine. It's the ones in France that never learned manners.
>>
>>53226667

>>53226667

theres many cliches and memes about french people in france idk about french tourists abroad though
The ones ive seen i can only tell theyre french if they start speaking. just normal tourists
>>
>>53227518
Unless it's a hot qt, huh?
I wouldn't punch a pretty face
>>
>>53227518
>Hi America, what's up, do you like the cool statue I made y..
>*gets punched in the face*
>FREEDOM FRIES MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>53227518

>murican hospitality to oldest allies
>>
>>53227518
Wrong.
>>
>>53227518
But I like French people
>>
I like them a lot. I like how arrogant they are. I like how they refuse to speak any German and will shout in French at police officers, waitresses, train conductors and small children. I enjoy their tendency to compare everything to France; the weather, the food, the women, skiing, the scenery and so on.

They're unbelievably arrogant because they genuinely believe their culture and lifestyle is superiour. I like the British for the same reason. It's better than "hurr I am a citizen of the world" bullshit
>>
>>53227777

chek'd
>>
>>53227777
Nice digits
And I was going to tell him wrong too, but this thread is about stereotype so yeah ofc it's wrong
>>
File: pepe sadd.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pepe sadd.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>53227518
I-I thought we were greatest ally
>>
French tourists are decent. You should have asked about German tourists. We're on the top tier of retardation and autism when it comes to tourism. We're enthusiastic fellows that sing our local anthems when we're in groups, just to let you guys know that Germany is invading again.
>>
>>53226667
I've never seen or heard of french tourists
>>
>>53227907
please stop coming to Austria I don't care if you think we are the same we are not you bring your failed politics with you like Californians do to the rest of the usa
>>
>>53227907
Also german tourists will complain a fuckton about the most minor shit because we expect nothing but absolute perfection even though we ourselves wouldn't meet that
>>
File: 1448028242804.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1448028242804.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>53226687
Bretty good
>>
>>53228005
why won't you come home josef
>>
>>53227799
>arrogant
>>
>>53227777
French people are weird though, talking about actual french and not some Abdelhamid here
Was on vacation in the countryside once, can't remember where exactly
Everyone expected us to talk to them in French even when they could understand English perfectly fine, you had to show them respect for their language first before they'd lower themselves to actually communicate
>>
>>53227799
I go to Innsbruck every year to ski. You can spot easily the french tourists on ski slope. They are the ones who stop in the middle of a curve.
>>
File: 7KVMfsA.jpg (59KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
7KVMfsA.jpg
59KB, 640x468px
>>53228018
how come the first thing you do when you go to the beach is start digging holes?
>>
>>53228148
doesn't see what's weird, it's perfectly fine
>>
>>53228192
>not marking your territory

>>53228106
Poland seems to have schizophrenia issues...
>>
>>53228192
how come the first thing you do on the beach is drink yourself blind and pass out in the sun?
>>
>>53228148
haha this, there just butthurt we won the language race.

also french is a horrible language when spoken by males, its just way too effeminate, the opposite of German where even asking for a sandwich sounds like a call to arms.
>>
>>53228311
>german language is harsh and french effeminate

hate this meme
>>
>>53228311

where does that leave english
>>
>>53228269
Good goy :3

>>53228243
You're French, so you don't realise it but it's retarded. If someone can't pr,doesn't want,to speak French, don't make them do it. It will rather male someone feel lost if they fail to understand you, Pierre
>>
>>53227518
>we assume all french people are rude assholes here
What a coincidence
>>
>>53228269
whats wrong with that Peru?
>>
>>53228378
>>53228243
The more things develop here, the more respect I get for French who try to conserve their culture
Would do us some good as well
>>
>>53227594
Ask the people living in Barcelona if the french are well mannered.
>>
>>53228417
wat
>>
>>53226667
>Can't drive
>Arrogant
>Compares stuff from your country to his and subtly suggests the french way of "thing" is better
>Thinks everyone believes the "french romance" meme
>Gets insanely drunk from a couple of beers
>All closet homosexuals or sexual frustrated
>Pervert
>Gets insulted by anything
>Can't stop talking about France
>Gets scared if you intimidate him

I think thats all of it
>>
>>53228362
English is the ultimate babby-language
Not trying to be rude, I just don't know any language that's as easy to learn as english
>>
>>53228378
Dunno, when tourist ask me for the direction i try to speak in french first , but if they answer me in english or any language then i'll speak in english with them
>>
I met some French tourists here in NYC once.

They were mostly cool, but they would not stop complaining about the quality of american restaurants (turns out they were mostly going to tourist traps, lel)
>>
>>53228467
p-pls don't beat me up, gentle giant small foamy beer senpai
>>
File: sweden.png (38KB, 366x988px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.png
38KB, 366x988px
I don't think the tourist we get here are your "typical" tourist. You have to be a special kind of crazy to come to this shithole.

The French tourists I've met are usually your 20-something that think his 1st wordl life at home is too perfect, too boring so they come here to experience "something different".

They are are light-hearted (borderline hippies sometimes), don't wear any fancy clothes and seek adventure. They usually stay at hostels in downtown, which is fairly dangerous but they find it "colorful".

They usually know a little Spanish or pick it up on the fly and try to be friendly to the locals.

They don't seem to fulfill any of the French sterotypes, except maybe the smell, sometimes they do have some "body odor".

Overall they are nice. A bit too hippy to my taste, but nice nonetheless.
>>
File: 1448094884341.gif (868KB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
1448094884341.gif
868KB, 540x350px
>>53228467
>From Netherlands
>Tells other people they can't drive
>>
>senior year of high school
>two french exchange student girls are in my math class
>their English is terrible
>constantly fucking around in class and getting yelled at
>never talked to anyone but each other
>never could answer any questions
>they failed the class
Literally the only contact I've had with a French person, though a friend of mine was in France and ordered a steak well done and the waiter laughed at him and hit his hat off his head.
>>
>>53228352
In my opinion German is beautiful but this meme isn't false. German just gives off an impression of sophistication and in some way power because standard German has a clear pronunciation.

Though French can sound pretty harsh as well
>>
File: average day in france.png (245KB, 1064x478px) Image search: [Google]
average day in france.png
245KB, 1064x478px
>>53226667
French tourists are unbearable, rude and often won't even speak to you properly in English
>>
French tourists are OK. It's their offspring which is usually the most misbehaving kids you will ever meet. And the school groups are always like 50℅ sandniggers with absolutely no respect.
>>
>>53228508
id say spanish is easier but i may just be bias.
>>
French can be total assholes. I used to work at an ice cream shop and these French people came in and started asking if they could taste a bunch of different flavors and whatnot. They were taking awhile to decide on what they wanted so I decided to make some small conversation and asked them what language they were speaking (I was 16 really had no idea). All 5 of them gave me the dirtiest, most condescending look I've ever gotten and just said French. They were so offended, they walked out.
>>
>>53228467

im all up for a bit of frog bashing but most of those are bs
>>
>>53228553
was your friend wearing a hat in a restaurant?
>>
>>53228547
Can you imagine how bad they are at driving cars if I'm complaining?
>>
They also can't handle the banter.
>>
>>53228553
>a friend of mine was in France and ordered a steak well done and the waiter laughed at him and hit his hat off his head.

top kek.

But seriously, the waiter should have been fired on the spot.
>>
>>53228561
I live in Alsace and had to learn german at school, it can be a beautiful language but what turn me off is the case system
>>
>>53228553
>ordered a steak well done
theres your problem
also this >>53228644
>>
>>53226687
pls
>>
>>53228636
OP asked for cliches and memes not the truth desu
>>
>>53228593
On the other hand, English tourists are unbearable, rude, and often won't even speak properly in english.
>>
>>53228148
Let's be clear about this

Living in Paris atm
I have foreign tourists asking for direction every single week.
They often ask in broken french. I don't mind, I find it cute actually.

I try to answer in simple french. They don't understand.
I switch to english because I don't want them to go the wrong way or get lost somewhere. They get mad and tell you they're here to speak french and they're not schoolgirls or something.

And you have the opposite side of the coin where people come here, don't speak a WORD of french and assume every single person should speak english for whatever reason.

Just make up your mind already?
>>
>>53228553
I had 2 french qts in my accounting class last semester. They talked to each other in French the entire class and generally seemed unwilling to be friends with ANYONE. Buncha cunts tbqfh
>>
>they are shit at driving and get scared if you go +50 km/h (do they even initiald?)
>they don't know how to speak another language besides french cause they think they are still relevant (lol)

They don't stand out much tough...
>>
>>53228192
>tfw originating from Alsace
>we dig holes too and people assume we're germans

They'll nerver get the appeal.
>>
>>53228716
>They don't understand.
>I switch to english because I don't want them to go the wrong way or get lost somewhere. They get mad and tell you they're here to speak french and they're not schoolgirls or something

that's just being stupid though
and i'm talking about people who literally refused to acknowledge a single thing you said in english until you started over again in broken french AND THEN switched to english
>>
>>53228698
At least we're not smug as fuck about everything and constantly drawing comparisons between what you have back home.

>ohohoho, zis dessair was ouké, but eet would be tres betteur in France
>>
>>53227468
tourists steal your jobs?
>>
>>53228467
>>53228749
wut ? where does this driving meme come from ? Here only older drive like shit, the worst driver are the swiss and the belgians, german too but only +40 years old
>>
>>53228650
No it just means you were the one doing shit
>>
>>53228545
Most people I know who travel to south america are indeed hippies trying to save the world or something like that.
They're pretty harmless though and you can easily spend good time with them if you want (or fuggg the girls since they're often quite easy).
>>
NO TIPS
O

T
I
P
S
>>
>>53228749
Where did you go ? I live in Paris and Nice, and people drive fast.
>>
>>53228545
A large part of french people who go to latin america are leftists who want to yell "hasta siempre la libertad" or other shit like this. They are not cunts or anything but like you said, they are a bunch of leftists hippies
Best exemple: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ix30eyXTY
>>
Er, sorry for our cunties, America (and world)
>>
>>53227468
Come one you must have some of that merchant money to spare
>>
File: 1451076315005 (1).jpg (27KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
1451076315005 (1).jpg
27KB, 400x279px
>>53226667
I work in a resort town in eastern Wisconsin called Kohler. It is home to a 4star-5diamond hotel, 2 world class golf courses (the PGA was here in August), a luxury spa, private/rentable cottages, and world class chefs to boot. Needless to say I've seen my fair share of tourists.

If you want me to rate tourists from your country just ask, I'll always take a (you).

Anyway, French tourists. The who travel here are usually elderly, although I have met a few young Frenchmen here before too.

The French come in two different variants: The type who keep to themselves and come off seeming standoffish, and those who are very interested in Americans and American culture (or at least Wisconsin culture).

Usually the younger Frenchmen are more talkative and willing to try classic American food like hotdogs and bacon-cheeseburgers. They usually come as a small group of friends in the mid-late 20s, or the children of elderly Frenchmen who came to golf. Although some are more reserved, many young French men and women are eager to practice their english with any employee of the resort (or local) they meet. By the way the female french accent is the most adorable accent ever, so you french ladies got that going for you over in the states.

The Elderly French are much more reserved than their younger counterparts. They will gladly accept assistance on the golf course, such as a caddy, but will rarely go to social events scheduled. Needless to say they'd much rather purchase a bottle of wine and have a few drinks on the patio watching the sunset.

Smoking seems to be popular amongst French tourists, and they seem very adventurous in trying American brands. Their favorite brand however is American Spirits (the one I recommend when they ask what a good American cigarette brand is). And the stereotypes are true, they love their wine. Wine drinking, again, is more common amongst the elderly, as the younger french will often go for local craft beers like New Glarus.
>>
>>53228984
Well, at least (apparently) they're not "zis is better in fronce !" cunts
>>
File: 1370626564295.png (7KB, 366x347px) Image search: [Google]
1370626564295.png
7KB, 366x347px
>>53228989
>apologizing to America
>apologizing
nègre, tu quoi
>>
>>53228553
Just reminds me of the French exchange student a feiend of mine had. That girl was a massive degenerate but respectful towards people actually.
>>53228668

Noice, I live close to the Alsace. Sorry about our case system though, ot can be bothersome but every language has its issues.

>>53228691
He can filter them but desu, all this stuff is memes, the only memes that aren't true are those about the romantic Frenchman that does your wife.

>>53228786
Sweet!

>>53228832
No, dey took 'em

>>53228938
That's prolly a western Euro thing
>>
>>53228787
I've had people yelling at me in the street because I told them directions in english.
And then they act all shocked when you tell them to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>53228192
they even refined and industrialized the process to make it more efficient
>>
>>53228749
>they don't know how to speak another language besides french cause they think they are still relevant (lol)

the problem is they can speak english they just choose not too.

i was northern france last year booking into a hotel, the guy at reception said he spoke no english and called for some women to come serve me instead.

Later that day i went to the hotels restuarant and low and behold the same guy was one of three waiters that night, the menus was in french and he translated the entire thing literally in perfect english to me after some hesitation
>>
>>53229014
>Wisconsin culture
>>
>>53229042
Cette réput' de trous du cul ne me plaît vraiment pas
>>
>>53228876
Did you ever see Italians driving?
>>
>>53229139
C'est les angliches qui peuvent pas nous blairer, on est en guerre contre l'Amérique je te rappelle.
>>
>>53226667
le frog legs

Also, some russians call french people 'лягyшaтники', I guess it might be translated like 'froggies'
>>
>>53229014
ever get any Québécois dourists?
>>
>>53229107
>french hotel restaurant

literally burst out in laughter once because of the german translations on a menu from a hotel i visited once

They had mistaken avocado for advocate while translating so the menu said my salad sauce contained Rechtsanwalt
>>
>>53229158
Too few to make any opinion
>>
>>53229014
Feel free to r8 my countrymen. I'm don't have high expectations lmao
>>
>>53229014
*Those who travel

Continued because it was to long.

Overall I really do like French tourists. They are often polite, and despite stereotypes, are seldom rude. A young French woman has even helped me a bit with my French during a 20 minute shuttle bus ride out to Whistling Straights (one of Kohler's golf courses), and even came off as a bit flirtatious.

Anyway I hoped this helped and that you can use some of this info in your paper, OP. if you have any more questions feel free to ask.
>>
File: CommiePropaganda.jpg (86KB, 362x549px) Image search: [Google]
CommiePropaganda.jpg
86KB, 362x549px
The French are jerk to the eternal Anglo because we had too many commies during the cold war.
>>
>>53229217
Liagouchatniki...?
>>
>>53229014
Sounds very accurate. Also
>Smoking seems to be popular amongst French tourists, and they seem very adventurous in trying American brands.

When I was in the U.S, last summer, I was often in company of a friend, who smoke a lot. Problem is, like most students, he rolls his own cigarette and buy all the material (tobacco, leaves and stuff) so people would often assume he was smoking pot - he was, but not in public.

The funniest thing happen when we were in Nashville, though. We noticed a car parked in front of a bar, on mainstreet, with a few guys inside. They followed us when we went out of said bar, and when my friend started to roll his cigarette, they pulled over and almost jumped his arse.

The look on their face was priceless when they realize it was just tobacco.
>>
>>53229107
In this particular case he probably just wanted to ditch or something.

But keep in mind that about 40% of French people can talk in English, although more than that will understand what you are saying.

A lot of people don't use English after they finish high school or University too.
>>
>>53229268
One is enough
https://youtu.be/zGV4smFWeGA
>>
>>53229119
Wisconsin culture is a hybrid of those who inhabited the area over 200 years ago, primarily the Germans, Polish, Russians, French, and Swiss.
>>
>>53228106
poland is me in my highschool social science class
>>
>>53229240
A few. They seem to have a Canadian attitude rather than a French one. I'll give them any Canadian coins that get mixed into one of our shop's registers.
>>
File: 1450832450644.jpg (36KB, 393x255px) Image search: [Google]
1450832450644.jpg
36KB, 393x255px
>>53227518
Nice bait dildo. None of what you have said is true. At worst people would be indifferent. Possibly a surrender joke might be mentioned. We have a lot of francophiles as well.
>>
>>53227907
>self hating German

Expected
>>
>>53227758
He's full of shit desu.
>>
>>53229352
kek, that may be a thing with central and southern Italian, like for the french from Paris and south who drive like shit
>>
>>53229352
god it hurts physically to watch this

>be in rome for vacation
>sitting in the middle of a roundabout with benches on it
>witness an italian crashing his car into another one right in front of me
>they get out and start yelling at each other
>i get up and walk over to ask if they want my account
>before i get there they both just flip each other off, get into their cars and drive off

i was really dumbfounded by that
>>
>>53229453
Clichés m8, I am that poster but I'm not a retarded tourist. The most retarded thing I did sofar was in my own cunt during a class trip in highschool. Our whole group sang our state's anthem in Berlin lmao. Bit that's pretty much it.
>>
>>53229324
Employees of the resort are no stranger to hand rolled cigarettes. Many of the people who come here have deep pockets and like smoking their own sourced tobacco in hand-rolled cigarettes and pipes. I understand how outside of a resort people may mistake them for blunts.
>>
>>53228663
SAY THAT TO MY FACE FUCKER NOT ONLINE
>>
>>53229655
Yeah, we spent most of our time in Kentucky and most people we've met were foreign to that.
>>
>>53229601
It gets especially hilarious for me when even the preist is stopping by "Oh heavenly Father, let this cat escape from its misery".

>>53229605
Sounds awful, really
>>
File: 1431112468114.png (68KB, 370x242px) Image search: [Google]
1431112468114.png
68KB, 370x242px
>>53229605
>>i get up and walk over to ask if they want my account
That stands out to me as one of the most German things I've ever read
>>
French people need to learn to take a shower every day when they go to a hot climate.

You could smell the French exchange students entering the class and see the oil marks when they touched their hair and then the table. Quite disgusting desu

The immigrants who learned to wash themselves are OK.
>>
>>53229274
I've met a few Germans, not enough to give a full analysis on, however. One thing is for sure though: German women are very very very flirty with me. Out of the 4 I've met all 4 flirted with me. I thought this was odd considering I've heard that Germans are very stern and strict.
>>
>>53229949
>german women
>>
>>53229994
Arent they ultra feminist ugly cunts? At least that's what I heard from Germans on /int/
>>
>>53228106
>>53229764
That's why everyone (except for butthurt Grease obviously) prolly considers us as trustworthy
>>
>>53230040
They just generally whore themselves out to every man that is not germana
>>
>>53230040
They seemed very loosey-goosey to me. :/
>>
>>53228938
Tipping is for fags
>>
File: 1450513865246.png (272KB, 428x440px) Image search: [Google]
1450513865246.png
272KB, 428x440px
>>53226687
How can you keep on doing this australia..
>>
>>53229949
German women are terribly easy, the first time I heard of the German women are prudes bs was on /int/ and it still surprises me.
And there are so many Ameriboos in Germany.

t. German bleeder of you catch my drift :^)
(Feel free to post an absolutely disgusting meme)
>>
>>53230107
Are you melanin enriched perchance?
>>
>>53230225
No. I don't want to get all "muh heritage" on you, but I'm franco-anglo.
Maybe it's my height? I'm 6'5 (198cm)
>>
>>53226667
they like to fuck kids
>>
>>53230217
>German bleeder

Is that another term for cuck?
>>
>>53230320
No, think harder m80..
Bit I like this idea
>>
>>53230320
It's a reference to the blood and iron speech by Bismarck
A common term for national-conservatives here.
>>
>>53230367
*but
>>
>>53229366
>he's being serious about putting Wisconsin and culture in the same sentence
>>
>>53229294
>A young French woman has even helped me a bit with my French during a 20 minute shuttle bus ride out to Whistling Straights (one of Kohler's golf courses), and even came off as a bit flirtatious.
She probably was flirting you knob.
>>
>>53230437
>He's going to keep trying to use this tired meme despite the fact that nobody thinks it's funny.
>>
File: 1444524409071.jpg (11KB, 297x275px) Image search: [Google]
1444524409071.jpg
11KB, 297x275px
>>53229410
So your give them change in a currency worth less than they gave you?
>>
>>53230437
This >>53230476

There's such things as microcultures.
>>
>>53230476
>He's being an egocentric american
>>
>>53228467
>Can't drive

That's rich coming from a Dutch.
My cousin lives in Amsterdam and she often comes in Ardèche to visit my family with Dutch friends.
Once, a couple of her friends wanted to visit the region so we showed them to visit the plateau. When they came back, they were fucking pissed and thought we tricked them because the road was "very dangerous", they literally shat themselves. In fact, it was just a small mountain road and Dutch people are afraid of mountains, they're not used to it.
>>
File: Bueno.jpg (78KB, 641x534px) Image search: [Google]
Bueno.jpg
78KB, 641x534px
>>53230298
Only kids that are hot.
>>
>>53230613
No. I give them the right amount of change. I just give the Canadian money to them for free. It isn't against the law. :P
>>
>>53230770
In what way?
>>
I work at a museum and we get a lot of French. I'm never sure if they're tourists unless they tell me because we have a French neighborhood in the city, but they're usually nice. Tend to keep to themselves unless they need directions. I'm learning french, so I try to listen to their conversations and feel a bit guilty about it, even though I only ever pick up a few words here and there.
>>
Only met one. A milf going on a cross country car ride
>>
>>53226687
bretty gud
>>
>>53230298
French town rapists ?
>>
>>53226667
I've met a few ones. All of them smoke like no tomorrow, for some reason they had this smelly smell, pretty weird like a bit sour. Mostly nice people, always criticizing little things here and there and eating a lot. I don't mind the smoking part because i also do it, but even i think that the way those people smoke it's too much.
>>
>>53227799
really well put. lol. I like them a lot, too. I would definitely say French tourists seem "aloof" and can come across as rude but it's usually in a... classier? way than Brits or Germans.

(anecdotal)
>>
When i was a child I was ran over by an old french woman in a zebra crossing. She tell me it was my fault because I didnt see the road.

I still think that walkers have preference in zebra crossings in France as in Spain.

But I have seen some nize french people too. No in Paris.
>>
I think that most of french women are very arrogant, it is true or only bad thinking?
>>
>>53231994
adorable
>>
>>53231994
You mean crosswalk? Yeah they do here as well, the cars actually have to come to a stop if someone is in it. Pedestrians also always have the right of way here, it goes: person>bicycle>automobile.
>>
>>53227799
I'll say bad experiences with assholes, regardless of nationality. I live in a touristic place, people from almost all the world come to hang around and really most people are nice and try to have fun. But theres a minority who wants special treatment, bring special snowflakes or have brain problems, depression anxiety or whatever. Those are the people to avoid, too bad that yours were French.
>>
>>53231692
I've never had a problem with Brits, they always seem to be in a great mood while they're here.

Germans just want the good or service you offer and then they fuck off, which is an admirable trait sometimes.
>>
>>53232273
yeah but bare in mind your experience of british/german and french tourists at some golf resort in wisconsin is one end of the scale... now try asking somebody in a med all-in resort the same question and compare results. british and german tourists are pretty fucking bad tbqh. french are better. russians are worse.

also looool @ the french people getting cut up over the fact that YOU CAN'T FUCKING DRIVE. Look up statistics friends. Anecdotally driving in Paris is a borderline Delhi experience. Dutchie is right -- Dutch people drive better. (Although I can see the mountain road situation occurring.. perhaps better isn't the right word, but certainly less aggressively and more orderly.)

t. little englander
>>
File: 1412793593549.png (51KB, 872x1992px) Image search: [Google]
1412793593549.png
51KB, 872x1992px
>>53226667
My gf is from France and occasionally has visitors come over from France and stay with us for a few weeks. They are usually more talkative and slightly less warm than Americans. Also they aren't afraid to talk about things like politics or religion in polite company. They are also fascinated by the huge portions of food at restaurants and as far as I can tell have never come across the situation where one might want to take food home because you couldn't finish it

But the thing they seem to be most shocked about is how educated or liberal people can be. Listening to our public radio in particular seems to blow their minds. It's almost like you've been indoctrinated to think the entirety of our citizenry are uninformed, unconcerned, and uninterested in anything beyond eating and going to church. They pretty much all go back thinking more highly of the USA. Granted I live in a big liberal city but yeah
>>
>>53227518
Don't lie to me I've been to the US. Girls were practically begging for my dick the second they heard my accent
>>
File: 1448205369406.gif (2MB, 410x396px) Image search: [Google]
1448205369406.gif
2MB, 410x396px
>>53232667
>how educated or liberal people can be

my sides
>>
>>53229014
This was very interesting. Do you know anything about more "low-class" tourists ? The one you've met aren't really your average Frenchman.
>>
>>53229802
Funny, I lived in Brazil four years and this meme was extremely common. But we think that you Brazilians smell instead. Must be genes.
>>
>>53227907
When I see german tourists in Lisbon it is mostly interracial couples. It is mindfuck. Tall as fuck german girls(they are kinda manly imo) and we some black guy or turk. The old ones are chubby type. We don't see many male germans which is strange.
The single ones mostly come here to binge drinking and whoring with locals.
And they are kinda loud.
It wasn't my point to make a roast but it is kinda true.
>>
>>53232606
I'm not that guy, I worked a convenience store in the tourist trap area of town in a large East Coast city for a year. I know from tourists.

That said, fuck the Chinese, and most Arabs. No, I can't tell you if we have the thing your friend wants. Showing me the text they sent you doesn't help if the shit is in Arabic. Why are you the only people in this ghetto city to come in with bruised wives?
>>
WHY ARE THERE GYPSIES AND BURQADURKA BEGGARS EVERYWHERE IN PARIS
t. tourist in 2012
>>
File: french national pastime.jpg (7KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
french national pastime.jpg
7KB, 243x250px
>>53232920
bit cheeky lad
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 250x300px
>>53226667
They told me I was Anglo scum and told me to GTFO of my own province.
>>
>>53233445
t. cuck
>>
File: 1408988431955.png (59KB, 720x638px) Image search: [Google]
1408988431955.png
59KB, 720x638px
>>53233445
haha
>>
>>53232944
Only high class ones, sorry
>>
Serves you well, traitor.
>>
>>53226667
French men are seen as violent sexual predators and generally despised
>>
>>53234151
4 u
For women we are their white knights, taking them away from all that fat and parking lots
>>
>>53234011
No problem, it's nice to hear nice things about your cunt sometimes.
Another question : aren't they always seen with a touristic guide or maps ? We do that when we try to learn about foreign cultures as you said.
>>
>>53234372
I heard the word rape thrown around a lot when French men are mentioned.
>>
one weird thing I noticed about French tourists is that they seem to drop their guard a bit and are slightly friendlier with shitskins here than with whites, presumably because they assume the latter is Anglo. the resentment runs deep I suppose
>>
>>53233438
french national pastrie*

How do you think pains au chocolat are made?
>>
>>53233438
Excuse him >>53235163 he meant chocolatine, of course
>>
>>53235329
reee?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53233445
What did you expect, Anglo scum
>>
>>53235329
are you from Aquitaine you degenerate?
>>
>>53232075
french girls are very full of themselves and/or dellusional

I mean I get it if you're super cute or have an amazing body but even most average gals behave like they're princesses.

My advice is aim for the stars. You'll have the same success rate but at least you'll tap nice girls.
>>
I rip off Frenchie tourists all the time in China and they do nothing to stop me. At least Germans can put a good fight and bargain before kowtowing (Chinese always win in China you stinking Kraut).

French just surrender so easily to my unreasonable terms.

But I guess that's why I like them so much. Frenchies are such easy pushovers.
>>
>>53236032

You bargained 20$ instead of 10$ for sucking their cocks? absolute madman
>>
>>53235688
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oem3vOaz3Nw
>>
>>53236169
Butthurt you got jewed by chinks.

Shit happens m8
>>
>>53236510
>Get jewed by chink
>Wait 5mn in front if his store
>Poisonous polluted air kills him
>Get my money back on his corpse
>>
>>53236738
>Get jewed by chink
>Wait 5m in front of his store eating cheese
>Decide to collaborate with him
>Surrender all assets to new overlord
>New overlord decides to not remove your respirator and spares your life
>>
>>53237368
>remove your respirator

That'd be extremely painful
>>
>>53232606

Paris is notorious for its bad drivers desu

Overall I don't think we're that bad drivers, most people here bitch about Dutch tourists going to southern France / Italy.
>>
>>53233393
Beggar mafia is a thing in most big european cities, Paris isn't an exception.
Same with illegal souvenir sellers near tourist attractions.
>>
>>53237636
For you
>>
>>53236199
english clay desu
>>
File: Dordogne Castelnaud.jpg (224KB, 1000x579px) Image search: [Google]
Dordogne Castelnaud.jpg
224KB, 1000x579px
>>53238063
Just take Calais back instead, Aquitaine is too based for Anglos
>>
>>53226687
banter desu
>>
>>53238230
>Aquitaine-Limousin-Poitou-Charentes
>>
>>53238997
Well I just complained about that >>53238329
>>
>>53239021
c'était un petit clin d oeil en effet
>>
>>53239177
>Csq je ne suis plus Languedoc maître race mais Languedoc-Roussillon-Midi-Pyrénées
>>
>>53239334
>mon faciès quand j'ai appris que j'étais Alsace-Lorraine-Champagne-Ardennes aka Le Grand Est
la région qui a un putain de nom de forteresse russe ou de bataille sanglante de la première GM...
>>
>>53228650
baka desu senpai. Go drive in other countries and when you come back to the netherlands you'll see how stupid your way of driving is
>>
>>53239582
Sale époque que nous vivons
Au moins les Corses sont tranquilles
>>
>>53234575
Sorry it took me so long to reply, I've been busy.

If they're on a short trip they will typically stay on the beaten path. Usually the ones that are there for an extended period of time either on work or as an exchange student will wonder about by themselves. When they live in the area for an extendeded period of time they will start to conduct themselves much like the locals once the novelty of a new place is gone.
>>
the people i met in France whem I went there were very nice, but I was really afraid they thought I was an asshole. I tried to be more reticent and polite as well.
>>
>>53233393
Because of the stupid tourists who give them money.
>>
>>53234968
Coz we're cucks
>>
I have never talked to one, but I have encountered two young French girls at the store where I am used to buy fabric. I heard stories from my friends two.

One of my friend's family runs a restaurant, and it's a pretty fancy one, she told me that generally the French are quite rude to the waiters, giving bad looks, etc.

And another friend told me when he was at college he had an exchange student in his class, and he told me that she smelled like Mordor.

I guess in France the weather is more cold? Here is pretty hot in the summer, and you need to shower everyday so you don't smell.
>>
>>53243585
I heard stories from my friends tho* Sorry
>>
>>53242111
Thanks
>>
File: 1428083239377.png (145KB, 399x454px) Image search: [Google]
1428083239377.png
145KB, 399x454px
zou are disgustiiing anon, no I wont kiss ziou on ze lips
>>
>>53227468
This, fucking poors frogfags come here and take our jobs.
We have some companies who use like 80% of French workers
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.