[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most of you Europeans should know at least one person in Antifa.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 7.jpg (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
105KB, 640x480px
Most of you Europeans should know at least one person in Antifa. Some of you may live among them. Some of you may even be them.

Why have you not attempted to kill, harrass, or even professionally or socially ruin these people, who are welcoming the refugees?

If Antifa existed here, they would have been reported to authorities on fake or trumped up charges or harassed/stalked online until forced to withdraw from society.

You should at least make some effort to stop these people. They wish to do the same to all of you.
>>
Nobody cares, filthy chink
>>
>>53222857
I am Filipino, and therefore white.
>>
>>53222830
Antifa are the same breed as skinheads, retarded repressed faggots who use a politcal agenda to justify bashing heads. They don't hand out with normal people. I doubt anyone here has them in his social circle.
>>
>>53222893
Antifa are mostly in Germany desu
They're not much different from fascists in their annoyingness and fanaticism, only they fight each other.
>>
>>53222830
>Some of you may live among them
lmao
>>
>>53222830
>If Antifa existed here, they would have been reported to authorities on fake or trumped up charges or harassed/stalked online until forced to withdraw from society.
>deceit and corruption is good
And that's why you're a world leader.
>>
I never met one
>>
>Antifa

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: golden lel.jpg (298KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
golden lel.jpg
298KB, 1462x1462px
>>53222830
>Most of you Europeans should know at least one person in Antifa
you really overestimate their presence in Yurop
I don't know who these fucks are, what they're up to or even where their club house/hq is

then we have Blitz, which is probably less than 100 edgy kids
>>
I sorta know one. Mock him everytime I encounter him. He's also a brony/furry no joke,
>>
I have never met or know anyone who's got anything to do with antifa. I sometimes see antifa stickers and posters but the posters get quickly torn down.
Most antifa are turks, arabs or some other scum who join up just to fight people. When some rightwing party is protesting they usually show up in large numbers and throw rocks and try to lure people into fights. I'd say 9/10 fights between far-right and antifa is started by antifa.
>>
How do I join a europoor antifa group so I can contribute to the downfall of europe?
>>
>>53223312
Join the one at home:

http://www.baka.com.au/nsw/cronulla-protests-what-is-the-antifascist-group-antifa-20151212-glm2vd.html
>>
your picture is not in europe
>>
>>53223375

i like how none of the publicly funded news outlets/stations mentioned how 99% of the "anti racist" crowd were anarchists and are the real reason why cops are there in force
>>
>>53223065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xShB4W1ODSs
>>
File: vem vet mest.webm (868KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
vem vet mest.webm
868KB, 852x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uRzQitmZVs
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.