[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best college degree if I want to be able to work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

What is the best college degree if I want to be able to work anywhere in the world, namely
>USA
>Canada
>Russia
>Ukraine
>Finland
>Poland
>Germany
>Austria
>Switzerland
>United Kingdom
>France
>Ireland
with minimal paperwork or licensing?
>>
>>53220911
what an ugly cunt
>>
gender studies
>>
>>53220911
>wanting to work in the Ukraine

Wew lad
>>
>>53220918

What a rude post
>>
>>53220918
and maybe even Israel <3
>>
>>53220918
>jew buttmad that an american took yet another one of their jew qt3.14's away from them
she's getting FREEDOM as we speak
>>
A PhD in Dick Sucking, you can start with mine
>>
>>53220944
I really mean anywhere in Eastern Europe.

>>53221009
I expected more politeness from a finn.
>>
>>53221021
Sans Eastern Europe I'd have said women's studies or black history, but I'm not sure what'd get you a job there.
>>
>>53220911
>Poland
I would recommend pursuing a degree in Warsaw University of Toilet Cleaning, it produces roughly 90% of Poland export talents.
>>
Engineering. Fiscal law. IT. Math.
>>
Want an office job? Six digits starting? Best employment rates in the last 50 years?
STEM, medicine.

Want to be employed, have ok pay but no office job?
Electronic technician, internet technician, really just various technician, those offer ok employment and ok money.

Everything else is either really shit pay or at risk of being fired 24/7 or both or just outright completely useless.
>>
File: JP2.jpg (8KB, 293x293px) Image search: [Google]
JP2.jpg
8KB, 293x293px
>>53221046

kek
>>
>>53220911
Yuck.
ugly juderess
Should be gases/10
>>
>>53221046
russia please don't bully my poland

>>53221067
>>53221069
i'm considering Mechanical Engineering right now because it's interested and my universities program is ranked like ~30 in the world. It seems like any licensing issues with engineering in other countries is pretty minimal, but I don't know for sure.

also wtf are you talking about six-digit-starting anon no bachelors degree offers that unless you're from some top in the world university in an expensive area.
>>
>>53221069
I don't think he should be taking advice from anyone who still lives in Serbia mate
>>
File: 300Kstarting.jpg (9KB, 252x221px) Image search: [Google]
300Kstarting.jpg
9KB, 252x221px
>>53220911
Mathematics :^)
>>
File: 1450993162147.jpg (66KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1450993162147.jpg
66KB, 399x382px
>>53221145
>taking advice from people who live in Finland
good one
>>
>>53220911
that's a jew right?

I now can tell jews apart at an alarming rate, I'm not even sure what it is that sets them apart physically but it's there.
>>
Medicine
>>
Engineering.
>>
>>53220990
>american
He's a filthy kike too
>>
>>53221138
About mechanical engineering.. that's one of the least employable ones, along with few areas in chemistry. Might be interesting, but what's interesting doesnt matter. World doesnt work on what's interesting, and economies dont work on hobbies..

You should get into electrical engineering. But really, getting into math is great because you can easily switch to physics or computers or electrical or anything really. If you are still deciding, going into math would do you the greatest service because you will end up needing that calc 1, 2 and 3 and differential equations later on anyway.
>>
>>53221191

probably the nose and squiggly malnourished-looking black hair
>>
>>53221270
>malnourished
you don't know what that means
>>53221265
>ME
>not employable
what the fuck are you talking about serb it's easily the broadest engineering degree
>>
>>53221270
>malnourished-looking black hair
>malnourished
>black hair
It's not black, probably lighter than yours since statistically you're a nigger, and you make our country look bad from how retarded you are.
>>
>>53220923
fine anon, Czech too I would love to work in your qt country
>>
>>53221319
Look it up yourself. From multiple sources. Yeah it seems that mechanical engineering would have tons of employment possibilities, but it turns out there is greater need for electronic engineers, computer people, physicists, mathematicians..
I mean I dont know, best of luck and all that, but you should really look into statistics yourself.

Math is the best because you can easily switch to whatever and physics is also pretty great because again you can go into almost all engineerings and you can even specialize into computers if you do applied physics at first.
>>
>>53221251
They're not even jews, akmed
>>
OP

Anything related to programming.
>>
File: KzH1mmA.jpg (64KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
KzH1mmA.jpg
64KB, 1000x563px
>>53221319
>>53221357

>my countrymen are triggered this easily

jesus christ i know its early but drink your coffee and chill out already

also im 10x whiter than either of you
>>
>>53221270
nigger detected
>>
>>53221464
>t. Shlomo Rothchtensteinberg
>>
>>53220911
Russian degree is useless
>>
>>53220911

Wow ethan, great moves keep it up, proud of you :)
>>
>>53220911
Any computer related speciality, others are not universal so much
>>
>>53220911
computer science probably, but the US pays far far better than anywhere else in the world. i got an offer at 20 years old for almost 80k first year out of school and that's what senior engineers at google in UK get

idk why europe's technology sector is so cucked cuc.ked
>>
>>53222462
>idk why europe's technology sector is so cucked cuc.ked
All the big tech companies set up shop in Ireland to dodge tax.
>>
>>53222540
how does that make salaries in europe 40-50% less than stateside though, even with equal cost of living and higher taxes
>>
>implying Hila isn't a qt
>>
>>53222462
That's why half of projects on Russian, Ukrainian and Polish outsource lol
>>
>>53222581
Dunno m8, just a guess.
>>
>>53222581
At least europeians don't have to pay for health insurance.
Also, I've heard that salaries in US usually counted before taxation, but in Russia we count them after it, maybe it's the same in Europe.
>>
>>53222941
even when you take into account taxes, health insurance, cost of living adjustments, they're still at least 30% lower
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.