[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE PROUD PORTUGUESE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: QfGWgqG.png (93KB, 265x258px) Image search: [Google]
QfGWgqG.png
93KB, 265x258px
WE PROUD PORTUGUESE
>>
WE
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 612x612px
*expands caliphate*
>>
I wish this meme would end, it wasn't that good 2bh

t. alberto barbosa
>>
>>53217743
Shieeeeet
Is this Miss Barbossa ?
I think she should get some asylum in my homeplace ifywim
>>
>>53217743
somethings expanding alright
>>
>>53218288
Apparently Pernille Penelopee
>>
>>53218288
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
File: 1450683915145.webm (3MB, 470x282px) Image search: [Google]
1450683915145.webm
3MB, 470x282px
>>53217626
>>
>>53220507
Faggot
>>
>>53220507
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EKLo!!!!!!!!!!!

ALMJ1O1
>>
File: Moortugal.gif (23KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
Moortugal.gif
23KB, 619x453px
>>
File: portuguese qt.jpg (71KB, 630x947px) Image search: [Google]
portuguese qt.jpg
71KB, 630x947px
>>53217626
PORTUGAL
O
R
T
U
G
A
L
>>
>>53222871
Do you honestly think every single one of us is Alberto Barbosa? Do you even know who that man is? Do you know how pathetic you sound while saying that?
I mean. Look at you. It's like you can't even enter an argument due to your lack of cognitive capacities. But i'll forgive you this time, since it's always a good time to teach an ignorant sub-human about Portuguese history full of victory and greatness.
We were navigators, we brought new worlds to the world. We globalized the trade markets. We made an empire. We controled the world's economy.
But wait. Did you think we are moors? Let me blast you with some FACTS. Portugal has less than 0,35% muslims in its total population. We conquered our land by slaying moors, fact that is represented in our Glorious Flag, that brought glory to the mankind.
We represent the white race at its prime. And you can't deny that.
Back to the first question. No one knows who Alberto Barbosa is. Probably a normal portuguese human that worked his entire life to help Portugal shine again. He might fight to raise his children and show that AUSTRALIA is a shithole.
Get down on your knees and praise to Portugal's greatness.
>>
>>53223053
lies and slander, all of it
I bet you think you are funny, but guess what. it isn't. It's pathetic
you spend every day (and night) insulting the glorious nation of Portugal
now I know you are jealous of my great nation, after all how can you not be jealous? I mean while my glorious country explored the oceans and showed the glory of Portugal to the world, you country is just Britain's island prison, where they dumped all their faggots and niggers, or poofters and bogans as you apes call them.
not only that, this sounds personal, why would you single out Alberto Barbosa? the answer is simple
you are just upset that your mum is getting drilled by Barbosa. yup, that's right, I said it
the reason why you fixate so much on these to names is because your mother is moaning "Harder Alberto!" every night, that also explains why you are posting at 1 AM, can't sleep with the moaning
all that noise is normal, Portuguese men are natural 10/10 lovers

but I'm not mad and I don't take this personally
every shitpost is a cry for help, and I feel sorry for you
I will call Alberto in the morning (in about 8 hours, when it's night here) and tell him to have a good step-father step-son talk with you, hopefully you get better and the shitposting stops
>>
File: the real alberto barbossa.jpg (25KB, 287x271px) Image search: [Google]
the real alberto barbossa.jpg
25KB, 287x271px
what's going on here
>>
File: barb.png (32KB, 200x71px) Image search: [Google]
barb.png
32KB, 200x71px
>>53222986
t.
>>
File: Born to feel.png (9KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
Born to feel.png
9KB, 208x242px
>You have portuguese ancestry
>>
>>53223715
your friend over there>>53223668 is upset Alberto is sleeping with is morher
>>53223726
cala a boca macaco
>>
File: y5Rh_22T.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
y5Rh_22T.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
I am still trying to pin down what exactly makes Alberto Barbosa so fucking great. Is it his roguish smile? His stylish choice of wardrobe? Or maybe it's just the total mystery that he so eloquently embodies. We know absolutely nothing about Alberto yet his witty facial expression reveals everything about him.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.