[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Contemporary Chinese Culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: url.png (1KB, 227x151px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
1KB, 227x151px
what do chinese people (specifically males in the 24-30 demographic) find to be cool?
>>
>>53216175
You should know. Your country is full of them.
>>
>>53216175
League of Legends
NBA
Premier League
KPop
>>
Oxygen bars.
>>
>>53216300
american
american
faggy shit
american music performed by gooks
>>
>>53216324
Your point?
>>
Making money
Marrying Russian women
>>
>>53216338
His point is that despite anti-American rhetoric by typical chinks, you guys fucking love our culture.
>>
>>53216458
Was this ever in dispute?
>>
Why are some of them racist against white people? Like they come to australia to study, yet they are racist against whites. Are they retarded?

You don't go to china if you hate chinese people.
>>
>>53216514
It's Algerian levels of stupidity.
>>
>>53216514
>>53216564
Because Australia is a multicultural nation, Damo ;)
>>
>>53216514
can confirm. got a group of about unsportsmanlike wankers from shanghai where i normally play basketball in the arvo.

if you accidentally hit one of them in the game (shit can happen) and are apologetic, they still stay mad at you, and in the moment get really pissed and say some ching chong shit to you.

most aren't like that, but these 4 guys can fuck off
>>
>>53216630
Yeah but Shanghaiese people are a certain breed of fuckwits
>>
>>53216514
>You don't go to china if you hate chinese people.

True, but keep in mind that a lot of Chinese parents see knowing English as a key to success in life, and so they send their kids off to foreign countries to improve their English whether they like it or not.
>>
>>53216982
well these four guys aren't taking advantage of making any foreign friends. their english is pretty shit

one guy is an autist who screams FUCK at the top of his lungs when he misses a basket, he legit thinks he sounds cool. maybe he does to them, idk
>>
>>53216514
Actually, loads of white people go to China despite hating Chinese people. They go there to make money. Which is the exact same reason Chinese people come to Australia, to get an education which will help then make money.

You'd understand this if the average anglo wasn't completeluly clueless outside of sport and alcohol
>>
>>53217095
>protip, i have a chinese wife, and speak mandarin pretty fluently

if they find out you've taken one of their women, they will never like you
>>
>>53216630
just fuck them up mate
>>
>>53217124
i mean, if one of them swings on me...
>>
>>53217151
if anybody swings on me; not just these unsportsmanlike jackasses
>>
>>53217122
So you are of course aware than chinese men outnumber chinese women by millions then? It's the same feeling white neckbeards see when they see wfnonwm couples, except chinese guys have a legitimate reason for no gf
>>
>>53217174
m8 if you slide a quick nicky to the sticky in the laft jab now that's icky, but if he wants to go down, do it.
>>
>>53217184
i realise that's the way it is. but there are more women from other cultures. if they spent more time working on themselves instead of being butthurt about a perceived threat, then they might have a decent shot
>>
>>53217215
You should spread your pro-racemixing views around 4chan, I'm sure they'd be very popular
>>
>>53217247
it's pretty popular with the chinese female population ifuknowwhatimsayn
>>
>>53217247
maybe one day, in the distant future, i'll get to be on TV like those black people, getting lots of public support, and pats on the back for telling my story about how i experienced racism, and overcame it by not doing anything
>>
>>53217311
>implying a give a shit about chinese whores
There are hundreds of millions of them. If we all mix then chinese genes will come out on top, there will be 0 white people and millions of 1/8 white chinese people. Plus, I'm into white girls ;)
>>
>>53217375
>implying aussie shelias aren't the most fucked grills on the planet
>>
>>53217422
i know the original point was really about race mixing, but can't argue with those dubs
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.