[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>today >there are more middle eastern children born in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 15

File: hol up.png (1MB, 1339x664px) Image search: [Google]
hol up.png
1MB, 1339x664px
>today
>there are more middle eastern children born in Europe then European children born in Europe
>there are more black and mixed children born in USA and Canada then those with whole European heritage

Are whites basically going to go out just like neanderthals? Are they simply going to be remembered as some basically unknown species of human that had slightly better tools and that's it?
>>
Finns are blue-pilled as fuck. We are actually going more left-wing now. Germany/Sweden situation is inevitable.
>>
>>53216052
>The Muslim population in Spain has a fertility rate of 3.5 per family
>This is the highest in Western Europe

GOODBYE FAMILIA
>>
>>53216248
All a nigger has to do is celebrate hockey and 99% of the population is suddenly okay with multiculturalism.
>>
File: hello were is the proofs.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
hello were is the proofs.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>53216052
>>there are more middle eastern children born in Europe than European children born in Europe
>>there are more black and mixed children born in USA and Canada than those with whole European heritage
>>
>muh scary, false population predictions

Immigrant natality goes way down in 2nd/3rd generation, as the people get wealthier and more educated.

Now, shipping in millions of them, that's another thing...
>>
File: DGuw0Yi.jpg (57KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
DGuw0Yi.jpg
57KB, 720x960px
>>53216295

Integration: Confirmed
>>
whites are 7% of world pop. have the lowest birthrate and are most likely to live in multiethnic countries.its unavoidable fact that they will become a small insignificant in the future and most of them will be quite mixed
>>
File: smug-anime-face.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
smug-anime-face.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>53216366
>whites are 7% of world pop
>tfw we've still achieved the most
>>
>>53216352
Is it not true that Europe has more mosques than middle east has churches? Is it not true that Europe has more refugees then Africa and middle east? Is it not true only white places has to be multicultural?
>>
>>53216272
Immigrants have higher fertility rates. It always been like that, it's the reason SA was hitting the 6 kids per family in the 50s.
>>
File: 1451734621679.gif (3MB, 320x466px) Image search: [Google]
1451734621679.gif
3MB, 320x466px
>>53216427
>we've still achieved the most

>This delusion

You've achieved nothing. Other people have achieved shit, not you personally. Go achieve some shit then come back and talk. Your attitude is the downfall of arrogant empires throughout the ages.
>>
>>53216366
Helsinki is already 20% foreign in the younger generations.
>>
>>53216438
>Is it not true that Europe has more mosques than middle east has churches?
and?
>Europe has more refugees then Africa and middle east
no, this is actually not true
>Is it not true only white places has to be multicultural
actually, if you don't count London and Paris, maybe Sweden, white places are probably the least multicultural
>>
>>53216460
But he is part of the white Australian collective that is running the current status quo.
>>
>>53216438
>Is it not true only white places has to be multicultural
Must be why Angola has so many mestizos, Chinese and white people despite being a third world shithole.
>>
>>53216497
A nation is only as strong as its borders. That's literally what x makes x and y makes y. Borders. And Europe has no borders anymore.

European culture and European values, European people, who achieved more then all others, contributed the most to modern science, to culture, to everything, places with the best countries and economies and so on...
Europe has to share with everyone while no one shares with Europe. It has to share so much, it wont exist in the future anymore.

>>53216460
So what is the solution then, if pride is bad? Just letting in immigrants run the show from now on?
>>
>>53216553
Chinks and whites go there to not take from the blacks but to build something the blacks can't or aren't doing on their own.

Niggers to Europe just come to take from what the white man has built.
>>
File: wally.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wally.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>53216460
>Go achieve some shit then come back and talk

>implying we haven't been crowned champions of /int/
>>
>>53216602
>weird serbian tier rhetoric

>A nation is only as strong as its borders.
So, North Korea is probably the strongest nation in the world?

>So what is the solution then, if pride is bad?
Get a PHD in STEM, achieve something, but also have 5 kids :^)
>>
>>53216634
In 20 years, Best Korea is still going to be Best Korean, meanwhile in Europe you will have more adult non-Europeans then Europeans.
Also I am really studying for a degree in hard science.
>>
File: 141242922592342341.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
141242922592342341.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>53216689
>hard science.

you're making ME hard
>>
>>53216052
Whites are not a different subspecies like Neanderthals. Europeans, Western Europeans rather, are just a civilization like Arabic, Classical, Indic, Hindu, Chinese, Mexian, etc. They form, thrive, decline and die.

There will still be white people if that's all you care about, Russia isn;t going anywhere and neither will the Western European diaspora die out, they'll just lose their civilization.

There are always outliers in prediction though.
>>
>>53216727
>be me
>be hard working, law abiding, white man
>decide to sacrifice the most, decide to make the hard choice, decide to study something useful and employable and not something piss easy and useless like social "sciences"
>move to the west in pursuit of better life, better academic institutions and scientific communities
>place I deserve and belong

>>>end up eaten alive by african muslim warlords who wanted to absorb my powers and thought that's how it works
What a time to be alive. Kinda makes you question why even wake up every day.
>>
>>53216777
That's Canada and other Anglo countries you're describing, while backhandedly treating your natives as nonexistent.

Here in Europe there will always be indigeneous populations and it's not the same.
>>
File: wow.gif (1MB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
wow.gif
1MB, 300x173px
>>53216922
>move to the west in pursuit of better life
>complain about others doing the same but having brown skin while they're at it

can't make this shit up
>>
>>53216922
Lol I did a History degree and now work for a Tory front bench minister, literally never studied in mY life SENPAI.
>>
my qt bf is serbian and i'm black if that makes you feel any better OP
>>
File: a41[1].gif (448KB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
a41[1].gif
448KB, 255x191px
>>53216052
>>
>>53217046
none of you are white so doesnt matter
>>
>>53216777
It cant be a coincidence whites are outperforming blacks and muslims so hard, genetics has to be at least somewhat involved.
Seriously, genetics do play a role. They have huge impact in fact, and there exists hard physical evidence for this. We inherit a lot from our ancestors, all of our phobias for example, and those things keep us alive, and many other things. Behavior is influenced by genetics and this is proven true.

There's more to white people then just different culture.. I dont know what it is, but I really believe there is something more to it, something worth protecting and preserving, something that's going to go extinct if things continue like this.
If nothing else, for me personally, white aesthetics look so much better then everyone's elses. If for nothing else, then at least for this there should be one, just one, at least just fucking ONE white country, a de facto white country.
>>
>>53217091
>tfw no hung aryan bf
>>
>>53217116
I can help you with that
>>
>>53217143
bost benis
>>
>>53217156
first you have to prove that you are a girl so it's not gay
>>
File: stop.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>53216446
Spain is dead, the legendary Campi Gothici will now be populated by the Muslims they fought so hard to keep at bay.

Good job, Europe.
>>
>>53217115
for someone that's doing physics I'd imagine you'd have a greater respect for hard proof and rigorous statistics and be less inclined to be swayed by populistic chadscience and "common sense"

Read an actual book on these things, don't just trust stromfront.com and /pol/ laddie
>>
>>53216052
whatever
>>
>>53216052
middle easterners are still visibly white
>>
File: 1445821410253.jpg (51KB, 573x609px) Image search: [Google]
1445821410253.jpg
51KB, 573x609px
>>53217185
>grils
>4chan
>>
>>53216248
you think Matrix will happen when Blacks will rule
>>
>>53217231
no benis in bagina?
>>
>>53217261
>penis in vagina
why? benis in boypussy is much better
>>
>>53217296
'no'
>>
>>53217000
>go to the west because of academic institutions and scientific communities
>same as brown immigrant from middle east or africa who came to Europe to burn cars, rape white women, be useless, demand welfare and scream "raycism"

Its just the skin xDD

>>53217191
What hard proof do you speak of? Nobel prizes? Contributions to modern science? The fact 6th century (un)culture is the norm in the middle east? And that Roman empire had higher living standards than some places in Africa TODAY?

Please present me this hard evidence you speak of, I am willing to correct my opinions.
>>
>>53217343
what has serbia contributed to science and civilization?
>>
>>53217432
What has diverting the conversations and personal insults contributed to science and civilization? I said I want a de facto white nation, not that I am Serbian nationalist.

But even the war ravaged Serbia produced more Nobel laurates and contributions to modern science than 1.1 billion muslims and all of their oil money.

Not saying culture is a product of race, but there certainly is something there.. genetics do influence behavior after all, this much is proven.
>>
>>53217432
Tesla
>Inb4 Hrvats/US citizens
>>
The country of tolerance is getting racist as fuck. :^)
>>
>>53217511
but you're not from any of those 'de facto' white nations. why are trying to claim their achievements?

besides those achievements were done by other people. not you. just because someone who is white is smart doesn't mean you automatically are as well.
>>
white people are inferior and must be purged. glad we've all reached that conclusion. come on, it's 2016.

my rabbi says that all white people will be extinct by 2050, the year when our messiah comes back. and he will be a P.O.C by the way!
>>
>>53217653
>moshiach
>not an Ashkenazi jew

Pick one
>>
>>53217653
If Europe turns Muslim Israel will be gone in days lol.
>>
>>53217343
so, the fact that serbia is a shithole compared to scandinavia means that you're racially inferior to scandis?
Why don't you just kill yourself then?
>>
>>53217720
You'd have an Islamic nato.
>>
>>53217641
I am not claiming anyone's achievements, I am simply stating that white people perform better and live better then non-white people do.

Who has the highest quality of life? White people.
Most contributions to modern science? White people.
Best economies? Armies? Foreign aid provided? Refugees accepted? Diseases cured? White people.

I am merely stating that whites have through out history performed better then others. And I wish there was an ethnic white state.
>inb4 personal insults
Doing a stem degree, never ended up in prison, have clean criminal record, and am also relatively poor or average, certainly dont have a silver spoon up my ass.
>>
>>53217720
Muslims will ally with us you dumb white racist shit, they are underprivileged P.O.C like us Jews who have been RAPED and HUMILIATED by the white man. Once white Europe is gone and the Muslims take over we will attain world peace you disgusting subhuman neo-Nazi SCUM.
>>
>>53217749
>I am merely stating that whites have through out history performed better then others.

You are uneducated, see >>53217191

Unless of course, you think history is 500 years old...

>am also relatively poor or average
Obviously inferior genetics
>>
>>53216052
>there are more middle eastern children born in Europe then European children born in Europe
But that's wrong.
>>
>>53217770
There is violence on all Islamic borders, from Mali and Nigeria, to Sudan, to China and India and Israel.
And within them, as Muslims can't stand each other either.
>>
>>53217782
>>53217728
You know you can hide the thread if you dont like it, right?
>>
>>53217831
Also in Russia.
>>
>>53217749
Singapore, South Korea, and Japan all have some of the highest standards of living in the world. Higher than most "white" nations.

>personal insults
Wasn't trying to. I'm just pointing out how much your own theory backfires. With your theory everyone could just say Serbians are inferior to everyone who's more developed. The fact that Serbians are less developed than most European countries must indicate that you guys are inferior Europeans.

>white
Define white. Without the Middle East, North Africa, and China not much of European civilization would've ever occurred.
>>
>>53217871
>Without the Middle East, North Africa, and China not much of European civilization would've ever occurred.
What evidence do you have to claim this?
>>
>>53217323
Good lad,boipucci is dirty
>>53216052
I think there is 1,max 2 little mosques in Romania
>>
>>53217941
>proofs_chicken.jpeg
>>
>>53217839
No, I have a firm belief stubborn uneducated people can be helped if I just try hard enough.

You must realise there's a certain cognitive dissonance going on here right?
Islamdom, for example, had plenty of scientists and cultural development between the 8th and 11th century.
Much more so than us balkanites had through history.
Before 1440, China had many more inventions, scientists, literature and so on than "Europe".
But I don't jump to some crazy racist conclusions just because I can't see beyond my current timeframe or cultural sphere.

Think about it like that:
Your brain can't help itself but consider history with a logarithmic scale. That's why the 90s wars or ww2 is incredibly more important to you than for example, Pecheneg or Mongol raids on Serbia.

In the same manner (and also, very importantly, account for the exponential growth in technology, scientific achievements and so on), you look at the last 500 years and see europeans on the top, but that wasn't the case at all for the 4500 years before that.

As I've said before, read actual books, don't just listen to chadscience and old wives tales.
>>
i hope not. i don't want white people to die out, i just want americans to die out
>>
File: 1444745605849.jpg (78KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
1444745605849.jpg
78KB, 340x314px
>>53217770
>>
>>53218054
About Islamic golden age, how do you address the fact that half of the Islamic discoveries, were already known by Greeks? How do you explain that Islamic discoveries pretty much end when they ran out of things to translate from Greeks?

Explain how come there is 1.1 billion of muslims out there, and they have all the oil money in the world, and yet almost no Nobel prizes, no flags on celestial bodies, no diseases cured, how come they still chop off parts of people, how come they still didnt separate the church and the state, and how come they still do not have rule of (civil) law but stick to their insane iron age tribal law?

And how come Africans basically never even achieved anything, and today all they do is.. set cars on fire in Baltimore or I dont know.
>>
>>53217941
Well the basis of European civilization are Ancient Greece and Rome. Ancient Rome was strongly based on Ancient Greece and Ancient Greece was strongly based on Ancient Egypt.

The foundation for Math, Science, modern religion and human civilization in general really began in Egypt and Mesopotamia. You claim that white Europeans have made the majority of scientific accomplishments but seem to ignore the civilizations that preceded and paved the way for those accomplishments in the first place.

What would the European identity be without Christianity?

What advantage would Europeans have over others if it weren't for guns invented in China?

My point is that all civilizations have informed each other and claiming all or most achievements to one group of people is wrong. The Silk Road was key to human civilization because it allowed for cultural exchange.
>>
>>53216052
>Are whites basically going to go out just like neanderthals?

Pretty much. Later cro-magnons got rekt by neolithic farmers. Neolithic farmers got rekt by indo-europeans and white europeans will get rekt by middle easterns and northern africans.
>>
>>53218184
Ok, if all of European civilization is based on.. Egypt and Africa and so on as you claim, how come both Egypt and Africa are so shit right now, in comparison to Europe? I mean if Europe basically simply copied math from middle east and Africa.... how come Europe is measurably different from middle east and Africa?

My point also isnt that whites invented everything, just that whites invented most of it. That's my point, and my wish is that there exist at least one white nation state. For the sake of preserving the beauty of white people if nothing else. Ethnic whites will no longer exist if they continue to be refugee and foreign aid capital of the world.

Whites ARE a minority, and so should stop providing for everyone else.
>>
The problems are not non-whites or muslims. The problem is left wing traitor white people, white hippies, white racists against the white race, white leaders, white christian cvcks, white immigrationists refugees welcomers, white tumbr and twitter feminists, white slavers, white society views on having children and marriage young, white medias, white radical gays and lgbt .....

i don't fucking thinking Bouloumba, 8 year old, born in the fucking middle of Africa, speaking some tribal dialect, is a fucking problem to me or anyone in Europe.
>>
>>53218054
This. Greece was one of the most advanced civilizations on the planet while Scandinavians were living in strawhuts. But look at how tides have turned now.

Scandinavia is now one of the most developed regions on the planet while Greece is in an economic nightmare. A person ignorant of history wouldn't believe that Greece was the center of civilization at one point in time.

Civilizations rise and civilizations fall and you're just cherrypicking certain eras while disregarding the others. For much portions of history, Europe didn't have much civilization at all while places in Asia, the Middle East, and North Africa were flourishing.
>>
>>53218287
You seem very ignorant and uneducated m8. No offense.

If Greece was the center of European civilization (it was, I hope you know this) why is it such shit today?
>>
>>53217031
i have a master degree in computer engineering and can pretty much say the same
>>
>>53216922

I know that feeling man. I've been working my ass off in Engineering for a decade now, all the while you realise some incompetent shit at a chair board meeting earns double your wage and hasn't studied anything but his genitals in the last 50 years of his life
>>
>>53218346
>>53218054
Fine, these are actually some really strong points against racism.. but I still wish there was an ethnic white state. Not for the sake of supremacy, but at least for the sake of preserving white genetics just for looks and aesthetics. Its sad to see the world's most beautiful minority disappear.
>>
>>53218346
>>53218390
Except Greece is not shit. In other words they live better than 90% of the world including every islamic countryexcluding those whose economy is based on oil sales to the west and are in fact an even worse economic nightmare.

And even those that are "rich", thanks to western money, are in fact shit to live in and lack basic human rights. See Saudi Arabia and how they jail shitty blog posters that are critical to the regime, stone women and hang gays.
>>
>>53216363

So the 4% Muslims are having more kids than the 96% normal people?
>>
>>53218511
even if that happens in like 3000 years or something, people won't care too much

Just like the Dodo or the Tasmanian wolf, sure, there's some sentimentalists who are a bit sad that they went extinct, but honestly, people don't care

but I know what you mean
>dat pale skin nggghhh

>>53218520
>excluding this, including this
great cherrypicking
>>
>>53218836
It's not cherry picking to exclude literal exception that have everything to do with western money and technology. Not to even mention that despite that they manage to be shitholes.

>>>/bosnia/
>>
>>53218511
Creating an ethnic white state would do nothing. It's low birthrates that are killing Europeans off not racemixing.

Japan is the most homogeneous developed nation in the world and is still one of the fastest heading towards extinction.
>>
File: riyadh campus.jpg (74KB, 700x479px) Image search: [Google]
riyadh campus.jpg
74KB, 700x479px
>>53218888
>ne strinjam se z njim
>pošilja me v bosno
a si lahk še bolj slovencelj?

Of course those countries have everything to do with western money, they are literal deserts where, before oil, nothing more than beduin nomads wondered the land.

But now, they're building huge state universities to educate their populace and try to diversify their economy, they are major regional and possibly global players who swing their economic influence around.

Sure, Islam and especially Wahabbism is shit and they're still mostly opressive monarchies, but that doesn't mean they're genetically inferior.

Just relax and enjoy sunshine and tea brother :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoPPMktXCEI
>>
>>53219143
>Of course those countries have everything to do with western money
In other words, they did jack shit

>they are literal deserts where, before oil, nothing more than beduin nomads wondered the land.
Nice desert meme

>But now, they're building huge state universities to educate their populace
Where Islamic studies are the most popular.

>and try to diversify their economy
By diversify you mean employ everyone in the public sector and dole out welfare to pacify them, right?

>they are major regional and possibly global players
I already told you to go back to Bosna, Adnan.

>who swing their economic influence around.
By economic influence I presume you mean oil and nothing else. Can't wait till we're fully energy independent so you're kin can go back to camel fucking.

>Sure, Islam and especially Wahabbism is shit and they're still mostly opressive monarchies, but that doesn't mean they're genetically inferior.
Even Slovenia, with its insignificant population, contributed more to scientific development than fucking Saudi Arabia.

>>>/bosna/
>>
>>53219064
Still, some people like their own kind the most, and should have a right to their own country.
>>
This is the result of what liberals in west has done
>>
>>53219313
>should have a right to their own country
>serbian living in serbia
You're living in it.
>>
>>53219312
>Even Slovenia, with its insignificant population, contributed more to scientific development than fucking Saudi Arabia.

but, per capita, jews contributed the most

why don't we all just collectively kill ourselves like the untermensch we are? ::D:SD:DSd:D:D:D:DSDX:D:XD:D:XDX:Dx:D :##:#^^^3^:X:XD
>>
File: 1448561412786.jpg (17KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1448561412786.jpg
17KB, 250x245px
>there are more Albanian children born in Serbia than Serbian children born in Serbia
>there are more Hungarian children born in Serbia than Serbian children born in Serbia
>there are more Bosnian children born in Serbia than Serbian children born in Serbia
>there are more Roma/Bulgar children born in Serbia than Serbian children born in Serbia
>>
>>53219403
>but, per capita, jews contributed the most
I'm not even talking about per capita, which is the sad part.
>>
>>53219408
no
>>
>>53219403
most of them use their powers for evil, the few historical outliers should not stop us from wiping out the international jew as he is our enemy
>>
>>53219353
Anyone can become Serbian, that's not it.
>>
>>53217770
This is why there will never be peace.

You're asking for it
>>
>>53217749
>Who has the highest quality of life? >Most contributions to modern science?
>Best economies? Armies? Foreign aid provided? Refugees accepted? Diseases cured?
Not Serbia
>>
>>53218287
>Whites ARE a minority, and so should stop providing for everyone else.
You're right. Western European countries are too generous. They need to realise they have no obligation to take in, house and educate lower beings such as Serbs.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.