[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITALY, YES >Transgender surgery addict spends £52,000 o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

ITALY, YES

>Transgender surgery addict spends £52,000 on four boob jobs, two rounds of lipo and 150 face fillers to have 'the perfect female body' - and says her wife is standing by her

>A transgender woman from Italy who hid her desire to change sex for 40 years says she's spent £52,000 trying to achieve the perfect female body since coming out.

>Fulvia Pellegrino, 56, from the small town of Peveragno, has undergone a series of gruelling procedures to achieve her current look including more than 150 lip and cheekbone fillers, four breast implants and two rounds of liposuction.

>Pellegrino, who was born with the name Fulvio and has the full support of her wife Marisa, has also spent nearly £9,000 on surgery on her bottom and is now planning even more.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3386652/Transgender-surgery-addict-spends-52-000-four-boob-jobs-two-rounds-lipo-150-face-fillers-perfect-female-body-says-wife-standing-her.html?ito=social-facebook
>>
>reopening the same threads
>>
Remember that this is completely normal and NOT a mental illness.
>>
Why isn't this considered a mental illness?
>>
>>53210961
>>53212015
its called plastic surgery addiction
>>
honestly the nose looks pretty good though
>>
>two liposuction
>still fat as fuck
>>
suicide coming. naturally
>>
File: 1452021000627.jpg (65KB, 618x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452021000627.jpg
65KB, 618x600px
>>53209884
>An italian living in UK decides to change sex
>therefore all italians are transexuals
Is this the supposed """""master of banter"""" country?

http://www.costhetics.com.au/plastic-surgery/male-to-female-sex-reassignment-surgery/

>Australia YES XD

Get good at banter or dont play the game,kid.
Good morning btw.
>>
>>53212335
Estimated time until suicide?

I'd give it a year at most.
>>
But the real question is, would you?
>>
>>53214061
Is he a girl?
I'd fuck t b h.
>>
>>53214171
It's a girl. She goes to the high school that I used to go to (I graduated).
>>
>>53213815
>Get good at banter or dont play the game,kid.
He played the game with a weak hand, however you got butthurt so he won with just a holecard.
>>
File: 1451615878335.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1451615878335.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>53214327
>If you prove me wrong you are butthurt
>he replied i won

Well lad okay, wow im so mad ree
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.