[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>China >a """""""""""superpower"""""""""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

File: 1452132092908.png (48KB, 789x468px) Image search: [Google]
1452132092908.png
48KB, 789x468px
>China
>a """""""""""superpower"""""""""""
Top kek. Blown the fuck out.
>>
AAAIIIIYYAAAAAA AAAIIIIYYYYYAAAAA
>>
I'm not happy that this bubble is going to pop right when I'm graduating college

LET ME GET A JERB FIRST
>>
File: 1452131002105.png (42KB, 512x489px) Image search: [Google]
1452131002105.png
42KB, 512x489px
THE BUBBLE HAS POPPED
I REPEAT
THE BUBBLE HAS FINALLY POPPED
>>
>>53208864
>>53209136
You're next
>>
>>53208864
What am I looking at?
>>
That's stock, right?
>>
>>53210309
Death and destruction.
>>
>>53210362
Is this China's GDP or something? Give me more info.
>>
>>53210226

We have a diversified economy at least
>>
>>53208864
What does that even mean? It looks like they abruptly halted trading, doesn't mean something "popped"
>>
>it's an "OP just finished watching The Big Short" episode
>>
>>53210411
Your mom's cherry popped 9 months before you were born, kid.
>>
>>53210380
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/01/06/down-again-chinas-stock-market-crashes-and-closes-within-first-hour-of-trading/
>>
>>53210309
>>53210411
>>53210455
CANADA ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>53210634
Mr. Barbosa, i N eed your expertise. I s China the doomeded?
>>
>>53210653
Hongcouver*
>>
>>53210309
>>53210411
>Canadian "education"
>>
I mean it's [the current year], be more tolerant to volatility, come on, it's just a market correction.
>>
>implying this is a good thing
>>
lets face it: chine WILL get into huge trouble sooner or later. its inevitable.
and that means shit WILL hit the fan.

because they need AT LEAST 10% of annually economical growth or the 1.5 billion chinks will chink out.

writing this and being a germon - there is no hope left over.
>>
>>53211447
>because they need AT LEAST 10% of annually economical growth or the 1.5 billion chinks will chink out.
Yeah, no. It will never be a 1.5 billion chink out. If shit ever hits the fan, it will be a civil war. A shit load of people are hardcore party loyalists and will never go against it. You'd end up with the poor vs the middle class/party.
>>
>>53211548
>A shit load of people are hardcore party loyalists and will never go against it.
The chinks i spoke to are kind of pragmatic when it comes to their government...
They said as long as they stand for economic growth all the very huge downsides are kind of accepted. But when they begin to struggle with their main task...
We had the gommies in eastern germoney and the people in western germoney actually thought the eastern were very loyal to their government. Well - they were not. Not at all.

Also hold in mind that a lot of things we see/hear/read from china is not from "the people" or "free press" (whatever that would be in the end).
>>
Why is their market so volatile?

I would imagine the CCP would keep it stable. They like stability.
>>
>>53210411

They have a law that shuts down trading if it falls too quickly.

The Dow and NASDAQ have something similar in place I think.
>>
shut up this wont stop us in one bit
>>
>>53212042
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>53211029
>market correction
>after it happened before some six months ago
>>
>>53211447
The average rate for the last few decades is high but definitely not 10%
>>
I'm glad that fake economy of China finally started collapsing in a visible way.
>>
>>53210309
>being indifferent to his motherland
shame on you chang
>>
>>53215806
are you actually japanese?
>>
>>53215915
There are no real Japanese on /int/. They're all proxies or Americans on vacation.
>>
>>53215915
China's aggressive militarization and expansion are based on its growing economy. I welcome the great fall of China.
>>
Russia will be the greatest country in 10 years.
China will be the 2nd greatest country in 10 years.

USA, No.3!
>>
>>53216042
YOU MADA FUCKA TAIWAN#1
>>
>>53216054
What?
>>
>>53216107
KOREA #1
>>
>>53216107
¿Que?
>>
File: 435617687.png (561KB, 828x469px) Image search: [Google]
435617687.png
561KB, 828x469px
>>53216054
>>53216107
>>53216139
>>53216140
What's going on here?
>>
>>53216139
Why did you think so?
I can't understand why.

頭おかしいだろネトウヨ
>>
>>53216238
OH MY! FUCK BOY! KOREA #1!
>>
>>53216255
NETOUYO(too patriotic japanese) like you are always about Korea.
>>
>>53216311
FUCK NO! KOREA#1!
>>
>>53216311
He cannot get Korea out of his head.
Just let him express his obsession with Korea.
>>
>proxy-using Americans roleplaying as Japanese
Now THIS is autism.
>>
>>53216042
Not Russia. I don't think this will stop them for long. Just slow them down. Every country has had a recession in the last few years, now its Chinas turn. Hopefully it doesn't affect us too much
>>
>>53215839
Japan firing shots
>>
To anyone who doesn't understand the image:

China has slowly been devaluing their currency over the past year, since the government regulates the value and has been previously overvaluing the renminbi.

As such, investors in China have scrambled to pull their money out of China since it's becoming worth less.

Today there was such a fast drop in the Chinese market that trading was closed off and has caused even greater concerns about the security of future Chinese investments.
>>
>>53218080
So is China fucked?
>>
>>53216054
TAIWAN
A
I
W
A
N
>>
>>53218127
Well that's difficult.

China is straddling a dangerous line, they want to liberalize their trade in order to increase their trade with the US and open up trading oppurtunities in Europe and Africa in order to become more competitive.

At the same time they don't want the risks that go along with liberal trade, they don't want to worry about the volatility of a free-market or have to be dependent on US buyers for their goods.

So really, it's the next generation of Chinese that will have to decide whether to stick to the Maoist belief of state-regulated economy, or whether to do away with the communist pretense, like they've been moving towards since 1978.

Either way, the Chinese economy is about to start slowing, they've been over-spending, over-valuing and over-expecting for far too long, we're likely going to see their growth drop from it's break-neck 8%, to a 3 or 4% in the next 10 years. Their housing market in particular is going to be a problem, they're going to have a bad bubble issue, almost like the 2008 US housing crash.

How they're going to handle competing against automated markets is what's going to be really interesting, they're either going to have to rely on a human industry and become less competitive, or switch to automation and have a mass-unemployment problem.
>>
File: Wanna be a wallaby.gif (1012KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Wanna be a wallaby.gif
1012KB, 500x700px
China breaking up into city states when?
>>
>>53218127
Yes. The bubble has finally popped as it was expected to eventually.
>>
>>53208864
>implying economy matters

Just you wait till china unveils their 1,000,000 strong repertoire of knock-off American jets they've been building behind the scene.

China stronk. The US is finished.
>>
>>53208864
This is a nice day after i looking this thread.
>>
>>53218326
Thanks. That was informative.

So is China fucked?
>>
>>53218477
They'll recover eventually.
>>
>>53210356
Yep LOL

>>53210380
Stupid china shit's stock LOL
>>
File: oi7E8H4.jpg (428KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
oi7E8H4.jpg
428KB, 1000x666px
>>53210953
ayy lamo
>>
>troubles in Chinaland
>Vietnam is rising
Truly great times to be alive, friends
>>
>>53218477
Not fucked, but they're not going to be the big USA-killer that everyone has hyped them up to be.

Essentially it's Chinese stockholders who are fucked, but the country itself will be fine.
>>
>>53218326
Wait, wait, why should human work be inherently less competitive, even in a situation where slaves are cheaper than machine.
>>
>>53218338
Does anyone seriously believe that China could Balkanise? Aren't 95% of the population Han Chinese.
>>
China's shit hitting the fan will be a major blow to us and to Oz wont it? They're our main trading partner and I'd expect a huge wave of immigrants since all of them seem to be buying up our property as an exit strategy
>>
CRASHING THIS MARKET

WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>53218647
But the great majority of Han Chinese live in the East while Tibet and Xinjiang have a majority minority population.
>>
>>53218629
Machines work 24/7, with no fatigue, no breaks, no quality loss, and no entitlements.

If a nation like Japan can produce quality goods for a fraction of the cost, at a much more consistent rate, then China will be forced to do the same to remain competitive.

Machines are simply better at labour than humans are, even in a country like China that has a lot of people. Them remaining un-automated would be liked trying to plough a field with a shovel while your neighbour uses a tractor.
>>
So, how many more drops are we going to see? Haven't these cut-offs been happening all week?

I haven't been paying attention. Economics are so depressing. The RMB is still valued higher in relationship to the NOK than ever before.
>>
>>53218647
China has a history of doing that shit.
>>
>>53218647
Just balkanise them like the balkan.
Make them feel they difference and BOOM.
>>
>>53218763
The Tibetans fight by setting themselves on fire. And has there really been any trouble there in recent years?
Xinjiang only has slightly more Uyghurs than Han Chinese, and in case of an armed rebellion I'm pretty sure that the authorities could keep it in check. And even if both of those regions were to separate, the rest of China would still have more than 1.3 billion inhabitants.
>>
>>53218731
It's a big market
>>
>>53218814
>Machines work 24/7

I wrote slaves, not slave

>no fatigue

Actually they need to be shut down periodicaly for maintenance ir even cooling in some cases.

>no breaks

They don't take breaks, they do break

>no quality loss

Machines age too, they need to be recalibrated

>no entitlements

Okay, I give you that.
>>
>>53218647
warlord mode when?

that shit would be interesting in modern war especially when nukes wont be on the table
>>
I'm afraid that Chinese refugees will come into Japan. fucking chinks are disgusting all the time.
>>
>>53218326
>or switch to automation and have a mass-unemployment problem.
automation is already happening ,lots of jobs going back West and a lot more going to arrive

there are countries with better fiscal policies,laws and better economic and legal envinronment for companies,manufacturers and such in Europe

Everyone currently producing in 3rd world countries will either move back to the West or to a poorer 3rd world country

the chinese switching to automation would be too late,even if they do,the huge masses of useless chinks will have to live on government pity till new jobs based on manual labor of creating medium to high quality goods (high quality hand-made stuff that machines can't add that much complexity )

Tbh me and most people I know go out of our way to buy non-chinese goods and avoid anything that has chinese involved,including phone services or buying an apartment from a chinese made building and it keeps trending

chinese made buildings are 60% empty even after 9 years from building them and placing them in good neighourhoods or in cheap "edge" of the town places
>>
>>53218814

>Machines work 24/7, with no fatigue, no breaks, no quality loss, and no entitlements.

You have to take repairs and depreciation into account though alongside issues like unemployment.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.