[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan vs Korea 2K16 Which country is objectively better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Flag_of_Japan_and_South_Korea.png (56KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Japan_and_South_Korea.png
56KB, 2000x1333px
Japan vs Korea 2K16
Which country is objectively better?
>>
Neither
>>
Korea vs Japan is Korean view.
Japan vs China is Japanese view.
>>
File: 1434310083777.png (82KB, 594x595px) Image search: [Google]
1434310083777.png
82KB, 594x595px
>>53208433
BAIT
A
I
T
>>
Japan is "better" but they've had better opportunities than Korea. I think Korea does certain things better (subway system), but if you're talking overall like economically then Japan is gonna win. Japan seems more organized, not as dirty; Korea has great architecture and infrastructure. Other stuff is mostly preference and opinion, I think...
>>
File: bait.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>53208433
China
>>
As far as I know, Japan has grown out of its burakumin-discrimination phase, while Korea still has literal shantytowns. Japan wins there.

>>53208622
>Korea
>better subway system
>great architecture and infrastructure
I'm skeptical that these measure up to Japan, what basis do you have to say these things? Not saying you're wrong. How would you compare the two countries' high-speed-rail networks? Obviously Korea's is less-developed but much newer overall.
>>
File: kim.jpg (432KB, 1200x881px) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
432KB, 1200x881px
>>53208433
non of them has hydrogen bomb unlike this gentleman
>>
Whichever the country wins, it will be taken by America as a nice and obedient pet who does the will of America.
>>
>>53208838
For once I agree with t*rdkey
>>
>>53208768
Korean shantytowns are economic, not class-based you retard. Read some fucking books instead of letting your entire opinion about a country be based on memes and Vice episodes. Also, burakumin discrimination still exists. Even so, Japan is a better country to live in.
>>
>>53208838
>t*rkroach
>>
File: saddog.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
saddog.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>>53208433
The one in which people don't eat dogs
>>
>>53209548
which country eat dogs...?
I hope neither would...
>>
I like both
>>
>>53208622
Pretty much this. Considering how shitty Korea has had things they are pretty impressively not a shit-hole. And on their way to becoming an global main-player even with the DPRK throwing tantrums every week.

Japan, hands down, has become the leader of Asia and in a many areas are unchallenged while maintaining a strong sense of Japanese identity and exceptionalism, however they also had more help from the West being dragged into the 21st century. They still aren't critical of their shortcomings as a nation, though, and are notoriously delusion when its convenient for them.

So South Korea is like the poor bullied kid who is actually making something of his life and catching up to his older brothers success, while Japan was the entitled bully that tortured a few kids in middle-school but got off with a slap on the wrist and was put into a successful rehab program but still feels a strong sense of superiority while also having a victim complex because they think their punishment was too harsh.

Japan also likes to be petty and insult little SK for trying to "copy" them and make up shit to critique to try and maintain the gap in success.
>>
Japan is better
>>
China is better
>>
>>53210987
Taiwan Numba One
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.