[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any people who've been to Japan know what the nightlife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (44KB, 487x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 487x302px
Any people who've been to Japan know what the nightlife is like? Or is Korea's better? Me and a few mates are going on a surf trip and was wondering what the Tokyo clubs are like?
>>
>>53204543
korea's better,definitely
>>
>>53204543
Korea honestly.

Japan has a cooler, more alcoholic vibe to them, while the Koreans strip down half naked and grind on you, kind of like America.
>>
>Surfers
Why don't you come here?
>>
>>53205813
Cause the last two got headshotted, don't get me wrong, Mexico's a great place I love it, I'm just not smart enough to stay alive there
>>
>>53205243
>>53205756
Cheers guys, I'll inform the rest of the lads
>>
>>53206679
ayy lmao
>>
My cousin has been to both Seoul and Tokyo and rates Seoul's nightlife as better. He thinks Japanese cities are cleaner, however.

He is Korean, so that could have influenced his opinion.
>>
>>53204543
Korea, women there are a lot more white friendly and you'll find one night stands easier.

Tokyo you better know Japanese otherwise found it a bit harder.

Both are good but.
>>
File: 23462346234.jpg (447KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
23462346234.jpg
447KB, 800x533px
>>53204543
I have a Japanese friend (girl) and she told me that Roppongi (六本木) in Tokyo is full of nightclubs, strip clubs, bars, cabartes, etc. Pretty wild nightlife over there.

And not by concidence, it's full of foreigners of course.
>>
Yeah if you're keen for the one night stand, basically it all depends on which country speaks the most English. Reckon Japan would be your best bet in that case
>>
>>53206679
the reason they got killed was because they were looking for coke in fucking Sinaloa, probably the worst state in Mexico. People are animals there. All other beaches except the ones in Guerrero are safe.

I'd recommend Sayulita, in the state of Nayarit.
>>
>>53209401
Yeah more fucking drunk Australians, might give that a miss, cheers anyway!
>>
Am I the only one disgusted by that kind of threads ?

I see arabs and niggers going muh dick here and then I see whites going muh dick in Asia.
>>
>>53205813
excellent banter, m8
>>
>>53211132
that's odd, I thought they went "allah ackbar" over there.
>>
>>53211206
only in good days, see Germany
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 207x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 207x144px
>>53211132
>go to nightclub in Parie
>pick up 9/10 baguette, nice frog legs, hot bod
>take her home via taxi giving 30 euros to the astute black gentlemen driving
> his route goes through arc de triumph roundabout
> 3 car ménage a tròis
> as I crawl out the wreckage get double tapped by Muslim gentlemen

Rather prefer an azn trip desu
>>
I lived in both. Korea has WAY better nightlife, no question. Trains stop around midnight in both places but in Seoul I would just stay out partying until 5am and take that train home in the morning. Koreans are also legit alcoholics. Japan is still fun though. Both places are very safe. I recommend going out in Hongdae in Seoul (try to find the playground) and for a totally opposite feel, the Golden Gai in Tokyo.
>>
>>53213345
Saved
>>
>>53204543
Ive been japan several times, and alomost always i feel safe at there. But somewhere in tokyo-i cant remember wee-there are too many homeless scums and i feel little uncomfortable.

Conclusion? I think japan is safer than korea. Not much, but better.

Protip:japs are quite gentle people 2bh. Even protestants who speeking 'kill zainich and korean cockroach' loudly in street dont actually hurt me.-i think they were knowing i am korean.- It was pretty funny experience.
>>
>>53205243
>>53214550
>both countries compliment each other
what has the world come to
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 512x287px
>South Korean clubbing
Pic soon to be related
>>
>>53215061
Kurwa. Should i build my own vault?
>>
>>53205813
cheers mate I'll pass
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 483x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 483x304px
>>53215200
No need mate, come over here and save yourself from living in a wasteland full of dead eyed big eaters

>oh wait
>>
Korean nightlife is great and it's gonna be a lot cheaper I think. There's always something to do, somewhere to go, somewhere to eat. They know how to drink too; clubs are going to be busy every night of the week. Just don't act like assholes though or there is the potential to be shanked and get hepatitis

also plz don't act like assholes in general because they will probably think you're American and will blame us for sending assholes we don't need anymore bad publicity :(
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 360x270px
PY ON G YA NG
Y
O
N
G
Y A N G
>>
File: image.png (893KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
893KB, 640x1136px
>>53215443
>Australians don't be dickheads overseas
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA nah we'll just say we're NZ
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.