[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that in America even parking attendants carry guns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1449120969492.jpg (23KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1449120969492.jpg
23KB, 337x372px
Is it true that in America even parking attendants carry guns?
>>
>>53202722
Everyone in America may potentially be carrying a gun. Remember that before you decide to fuck around.
>>
>>53202782
>fuck around
You mean like going to school or watching a movie?
>>
>>53204139
Precisely, cunt.

You seem like a real shit-starter.
We don't like people who question things too much.
>>
>>53204139
Statistically neglible incidences.
>>
>>53204139
yes, some states allow college students to carry guns now BECAUSE of school shootings. the logic behind it is if the bad guy shows up then the college students can kill him before he goes breviek mode.
>>
File: america.jpg (276KB, 1000x844px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
276KB, 1000x844px
>>53202722
>>
>>53204139
or dressing funny
>>
>>53206175
>tfw purple is my favourite coliur
>>
A better question: why would you NOT carry a gun in america?
>>
>>53207005
Will I get arrested if I accidently shoot someone else while defending myself from the local mass shooter?
>>
>>53202722

Is it true that bogans are a bunch of limp-wristed faggots? They sure seem so to me.
>>
>>53207133
That depends. Did you survive? Were you able to successfully kill the mass shooter? Were you able to frame him for the bystander's death?
>>
>>53204226
> Shots ring through a campus during class
> Student 1 gets up to investigate with his handgun
> Has been waiting his whole life for this moment
> Nervous but excited from the adrenaline
> Meanwhile Student 2 is in the next building and does the same thing
> Student 2 exits his building with his gun and sees a fat, white, neckbeard pointing and waving a handgun around
> Student 2 fires shots at Student 1 while student 1 runs and shoots back
> A lack of training means all shots miss and fire into rooms where students are.
> Campus police arrive and kill both Students
> Turns out the loud 'shots' were firecrackers
>>
>>53207133
Depends on the circumstsbce but probably not. Acts of God and all.

This may surprise you but people trained to use a gun properly are usually pretty good shots.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.