[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, i am thinking about moving to Ireland(not sure if northern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: IrelandFlagImage.png (1KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
IrelandFlagImage.png
1KB, 1000x500px
Guys, i am thinking about moving to Ireland(not sure if northern or southern, explain me the difference pls). Take my portuguese passport, so i can get in the EU, then move to the most cool country that speaks english as language IRELAND - i dont know norwegian and they are not part of the EU, otherwise i would try there. There i would not be neet and get a "shit"(beter payed and treated than here) job(dish washer maybe, or builder) for about 6 months just to know how things work and to install myself there, then i would do college, graduate and have a wealthy life like all my cousins and brothers. What do you guys think? How is Ireland? Does my plan sounds good?
>>
Acho que você precisa vai morrer num fogo
>>
>>53203114
Yeah, here is pretty hot and i also get sun burned all the time - pale skin. Always wanted to see snow and i have a messed head - get happy in winter cold and rainy(is it true that it rains a lot there?) days and depressed in summer
>>
>>53203303
Se vc quer neve, vai pra Scotia, o economia lá e melhor.

Não temos muita chuva, mesmo do que inglaterra e países baixos, etc. Não é muito frio ou calor sempre 10 graus
>>
File: clean rent.jpg (10KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
clean rent.jpg
10KB, 236x355px
>>53203653
>sempre 10 graus
Perfect, could be colder desu. How is the ginger population? This is one of the things that fascinates me, i ve heard and saw on maps that they have a lot of natural redheads, and are probably the source of them. I am not looking only to the country economy, but their culture and landscapes, like the redheads i ve mentioned and the fact that the irish have great musicians(not sure about this)
>>
>>53202354
ireland is a terrible poor violent third world country. we also hate brazilians very much
i recommend england
>>
>>53204351
>we
"muh heritage" detected, everyone loves me m8, i am handsome and have lots of charisma(kind off, i am also a bit autistic)
>>
>>53204464
i am from ireland retard
you will be shanked
stay away from my country
>>
Me no speaka the English

Only Irish

Dtigim tu aimnhithe? Sath?

Everyone in ireland speak Irish, conprende?
>>
Ireland is a shit country

>Shit weather
>Shit government
>Shitty coalburning ugly women
>Fuck all to do

>(not sure if northern or southern, explain me the difference pls)
If you're this retarded you won't do well in Ireland
Southern Ireland is a republic, Northern Ireland is under British control
>>
>>53204671
>>53204720
good lad
>>
Come to Gort lad and bring your sisters.
>>
>>53203303
>is it true that it rains a lot there?
You would love Ireland at the minute. It has been raining all year, our summer was was day or two of sunshine and the rest was rain and even a little bit of snow. Ireland's climate is out of wack it gets frosty around feb now, all this winter and even now it has been storms and heavy rainfall.
Rivers have burst, land has flooded and people all over the country have lost their homes from floodwater.

Welcome to butiful Ireland, here is what our whether is like and our latest meme
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2pWHfQ-Ndk
>>
>>53204720
Hey If you don't like Ireland you can just giiiit out.
>>
>>53202354
You should go to Denmark, they pay you for studying and you won't have to work at all.
>>
File: rent.gif (14KB, 266x299px) Image search: [Google]
rent.gif
14KB, 266x299px
>>53204527
What would they do to me? I thought about ireland and this chick(my cousins - he is a phd in economics - girlfriend) from switzerland said i am perfect for Europe and Ireland would be nice
>>53204671
Sounds awesome, i just couldnt get "Dtigim tu aimnhithe? Sath?", i am currently on basic irish but advanced english tho
>>53204720
>Southern Ireland is a republic, Northern Ireland is under British control
Thx, i am lazy to search it on google
>>53204860
One of them have a kid already and is with a guy and the other is a cultural marxist lesbo
>>53204863
Thx for telling me stuff and not being a cunt like some other people(>>53204527)
>>
>>53204965
fuck off lad
>>
>>53205041
FUCK off yank scum
>>
>>53204935
I dont know danish, and i would feel bad with myself being a govenment parasite
>>
>>53206729
fuck off nigger
>>
>>53206729
i'd just look at what other options you have, no idea what tuition is like in Ireland but there are many EU countries with free or very cheap unis
>>
>>53206947
>germans encouraging shitskins to move to europe

wow nothing new here
>>
>>53207097
I am not a shit skin(very pale desu) =/, probably smarter and stronger than you. I am also not sure if you are autistic or just b8ing me
>>
Dude, Europe needs educated inmigrants, not inmigrants willing to get education.
Our education system (LatAm) is way worse than European and North American standars and being a high school grad would be a death sentense on your future college life.
I have 2 cousins that did that, they both migrated to London to try and get education just after finishing HS and they both failed misserably and we had to send them money to come back.
Of course, the experience is nice but you won't help your country or the country you migrated wiithout a college degree.
>>
>>53207331
I ve heard the oposite, that people went there with a college dregree and got nothing, and this cousin of mine did his college in austria, he worked for 2 years and then did the college wich he said it was cheap there
>>
Wouldn't recommend moving here with the poor job and rent market. But if you insist, go to the capital Dublin.
>>
>>53207201
>nigger monkey
>I'm not nigger guys I'm germanic

lol
fuck off carioca de merda
>>
>>53207444
>go to the capital Dublin
>>
>>53207478
I am luso actually, but you got me when you called me carioca
>>
>>53207443
There's exceptions. My professors told me that's better to aim for a post-grad, a master or a phd in Europe. Germany and Russia are perfect if you're into chemistry and physics, Spain for Soc. Sciences and England for Biology.

Anyways, good luck with inmigration and integration if everything's ready and working good. (And of course you're not bantering)
>>
>>53202354
Northern Ireland is basically a shithole filled with sectarian retards who kill each other. The Republic of Ireland isn't.
>>
>>53204351
Sorry england is full atm and going through a housing crisis. At best he would get a min wage job spending 80% of his income on rent and food just tp live with 6 other people who dont apeak english. Go to southern ireland
>>
>>53207097
>that racist fag
How about to treat people equally?
>>
>>53207603
My goal is to live in norway and have a comfy norwegian life, but to achieve that i will need to do a lot of things b4, no doubt doing a master there is easy
>>
>>53207558
I seriously don't know how you people survive down in the country, do you enjoy walking 10 miles to go to the shop?
>>
>>53207858
>this is what Dubliners actually believe
shoo-shoo West Brit
>>
>>53202354
>What do you guys think?
I like Brazilians and so do most Irish people. The town I went to school in had like 30% Brazilians. Top Tier immigrants

>How is Ireland?
It can be shit or brilliant depending on how well you settle in. Making friends can be hard but once you do Irish people make good friends. Weather is shit, always. Everything is expensive, especially rent and if you live outside the city there is not much to do.

>Does my plan sounds good?
Nothing wrong with it but bring some money with you to get started

I'd need to know more about your interests to say if you would like Ireland.
>>
>>53204860
>Come to Gort lad and bring your sisters.
Ayy lmao are you from Gort?
>>
>>53202354
Don't come here if you don't plan to learn Irish, we're trying to revive it. Last thing we need is faggot foreigners who want to speak English all the time.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.