[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

National symbols and mentality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: SLAVA.jpg (35KB, 575x502px) Image search: [Google]
SLAVA.jpg
35KB, 575x502px
Just saw this refined piece of humour by renown american celebrity. Why rolling in tears of laughter i actually pissed myself and a sudden realization stroke me. My country is exactly like this in every external and internal activity - visibly pissing itself and the crying on social media in not any particular order.
I think we need to change the flag to black / red to fix this. Please share similar experiences of national symbols influencing your life and your country.

P.S. lik dis if u cry everytim [spoiler]and piss you'reself[/spoiler]
>>
+1 rouble added to your account
>>
>>53199638
>renown american celebrity
i have no idea who that is
post pics
>>
Like this if it's the first ukrainian poster you see in 2016
>>
>>53199800
Why, thanks. I am in need of money at these hard times of war and democracy. This ruble will keep my family fed for a week. I think everything went better than expected, now i can make a foul of myself for superpowers like Brzilla, gather rublecoins and then leave this shith... depart to spread the word about another success story of coup made by eagle decorated countries.

>>53199925
Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir?
>>
>>53199925
Hope the last if like this.
>>
File: BanderaWillComeAndBringOrder.jpg (16KB, 616x385px) Image search: [Google]
BanderaWillComeAndBringOrder.jpg
16KB, 616x385px
>>53202085
A bit unfriendly for a compatriot. I invited you here in an attempt to make this thread even more popular. I am sure we can do this together western and eastern Ukraine united like in old times! This will really really raise awareness of destructive psychological consequences of teary piss colored flags. Say with a straight face that this colours don't make you feel pride and glory, like an overwhelming motion that brings you up and down, jumping and shouting?
>>
>>53202823
No,im okay with both of them lol
>>
File: Mouse-1.jpg (281KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mouse-1.jpg
281KB, 1280x1024px
>>53199899
best picture of her I could find
>>
File: YouAreNotARussinByTheWay?.gif (505KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
YouAreNotARussinByTheWay?.gif
505KB, 550x400px
>>53202952
I find your lack of jumping... disturbing.
>>
File: Gorgeous.jpg (27KB, 501x385px) Image search: [Google]
Gorgeous.jpg
27KB, 501x385px
>>53199899
>>53203207
Got you covered
>>
>>53203238
I find your autism and cuckolding disturbing tbн.
>>
>>53202823
Ayyy
that rebel flag from europa universalis...
>>
>>53199638
>change flag to black / red
you really want to have a bad relationship with us poles do you
>>
>>53199638
Your flag even looks like the drawing, it's so fitting, careful not to get shelled now x
>>
File: men.jpg (137KB, 1000x663px) Image search: [Google]
men.jpg
137KB, 1000x663px
>>53204431
I am used to it, just laughing.

>>53204318
Why would we want a good relationship with you? Poland just want Lviv back.

>>53204168
You are a bit weak in the head? That explains lack of humour, coherent communication and tripcode.
>>
I thought Ukraine was kill
>>
>>53204799
That is not dead which can eternal lie
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.