[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Europe is dying and there is nothing that can be done to stop it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

File: 1413724550714.jpg (104KB, 504x403px) Image search: [Google]
1413724550714.jpg
104KB, 504x403px
Europe is dying and there is nothing that can be done to stop it
>>
File: 1450761155937.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450761155937.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>53195217
>this time atheists won't get away with it

small consolation desu
>>
>>53195217

You are dying and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.
>>
join an anti-immigration movement
doing nothing will get you nowhere. you mightn't be able to save any other country, but the least you can do is try for your own.
>>
If Britain gave all authority back to the Queen would she fix everything?
>>
>>53195217
But you CAN do something, anon
>>
Brown skin
Brown eyes
Black hair
>>
White people should continue their flight to Ireland.
>>
File: Nigel-Farage-posing-with--009[1].jpg (246KB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
Nigel-Farage-posing-with--009[1].jpg
246KB, 2060x1236px
>nothing can stop it

That's what you think
>>
>>53195217
You are wrong
Western tumor is dying
Slavic autochtonic europe is flourishing
>>
File: 1DEdBpU.jpg (126KB, 650x560px) Image search: [Google]
1DEdBpU.jpg
126KB, 650x560px
>tfw we wouldn't have any of these problems if only the Ruskies and the Yanks finished what they started in 45.
>>
>>53195756
>Wants to leave European Union and bring in more people from the commonwealth.
>>
it was a good ride
>>
File: alex-salmond2.jpg (7KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
alex-salmond2.jpg
7KB, 284x178px
>>53195756
>Nigel 'I have less relevance than the lefty jocks' Farage
>>
File: tumblr_mbn18l2IFH1r7vwruo1_500.jpg (133KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbn18l2IFH1r7vwruo1_500.jpg
133KB, 500x750px
>>53195217
Europe can become a cultural meting pot, which is actuality a grinder. You have people migrate, who are annoying, who influence the food and culture a tiny bit, and carve out their slice of the land for a generation or two, approximately 40-60 years. Their kids get boiled in your culture, have identity issues, and are also fuckups, their kids, hate their insecure parents and are essentially of your culture, with some weird food tastes.

America has eaten and digested every culture that has set food here so far. Muslims are just a new group to get ground down by the wheel of progress, check the irish/ italian Catholics.

The only way for a culture to survive here, or anywhere is to be an enclave, and in this day and age with technology that is becoming impossible.

Im sorry for the hardships your new immigrants are causing you, its annoying, and they are not following the laws of hospitality which is to be gracious and quiet, and try and assimilate.

...keep a stiff upper lip. ^_-

PS i was living in England a few years back and got to watch a Portuguese "visitor" get royally fucked up at pub. Same story with the Gypsies, a family got chased out of a small village near where I lived after the residents got tired of their shit. Glorious mob rule. I sat back and enjoyed my Cider.
>>
You guys are so stupid. Don't you understand that history hasn't climaxed? There are major historical events yet to come. Tension must grow, divisions must widen, shit doesn't boil over overnight.
>>
>>53195669
its mmore the entire culture will be replaced by lay abouts outdoing each other's adherence to a shitty book (quoran)
>>
>>53196126
They stopped being Irish the second they got on the boat. Irishness is a place.
>>
>>53195217
if you didn't defeat adolf-kun, then we'd all be happy now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzH1iaKVsBM
>>
>>53197485
Hadn't defeated*
>>
>>53196126
>America has eaten and digested every culture that has set food here so far. Muslims are just a new group to get ground down by the wheel of progress, check the irish/ italian Catholics.
Like African-Americans? You are delusional if you think muslims will ever integrate.
>>
File: 1445355236736.jpg (58KB, 583x374px) Image search: [Google]
1445355236736.jpg
58KB, 583x374px
All conservative white people please come to Canada ;____;
>>
>>53198073
I head you are already a lost cause.
>>
>>53196126
>The only way for a culture to survive here, or anywhere is to be an enclave, and in this day and age with technology that is becoming impossible.
Do you see Japan taking in thousands, or even dozens, of immigrants? The only thing needed to protect your borders is the will to do it.
>>
>>53196126
>America
Exactly. American people were destroyed, their culture is dead.
>>
>>53198293
Those are memes desu. We do have too many fucking Asians though even if they do work and integrate which most of them do.
>>
>>53195217
A few million immigrants is nothing.
Aren't there 700 million citizens in Europe? And the majority of those 700 million are white a few million immigrants is nothing.
>>
>>53198917
>those immigrants wont have kids
Think long-term, idiot. Theres a reason why the next generation of Swedes will be atleast 30% non-Swede.
>>
>>53195217
i would say Europe was pretty bad from start
>>
>>53199270
You complete and utter retard. Europe is the birthplace of modern civilization, and you think thats bad?
>>
>>53195217

Have you considered kicking out all the Arabs/Africans?
>>
File: 1426518967441.jpg (356KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426518967441.jpg
356KB, 800x600px
>>53195217
>Africa Begins at the Pyrenees

Feels good.
>>
Why dont we just clone donald trump and send one to every European country? According to liberals hes even going to bring back zeppelins for some reason and thats fucking cool
>>
>>53199339
especially your Viking huts
>>
File: 1451267493507.jpg (374KB, 907x647px) Image search: [Google]
1451267493507.jpg
374KB, 907x647px
>>53199530
forgot my picture
>>
>>53196126
>America has eaten and digested every culture that has set food here so far. Muslims are just a new group to get ground down by the wheel of progress, check the irish/ italian Catholics.

The thing about America that is different from European countries: We always treat newcomers like absolute dogshit. Literally every ethnic group from every country (except for maybe the English) that came here, even from white countries, has had to deal with massive amounts of bigotry before they were allowed "into the club".

On the surface this might appear to be a bad thing, but consider the long term ramifications of such a process. It breaks down the new immigrants. It makes it easier to digest them into the work force. It makes it easier for their children to forget about the old culture and to, apart for some small things, assimilate into the wider "American" culture.

Europe allowed immigrants to come into its countries, but it did not break them down. It allowed them to stay the same as they were. And that's why the immigrants are changing Europe instead of it being the other way around with Europe changing the immigrants.
>>
>>53195669
shuks 2out of3 ain't bad right?i hope islamic overlords do not punish me severally for that when they win the euro race war
>>
>>53198313

To be fair Japan is an island, and a small island at that, all the way out in the Pacific ocean. If you had a way to magically transport Japan's land mass into Europe they would be getting overrun by immigrants too.
>>
>>53195217
Why? We have a promising future
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
>>
>>53199785
This is dumb. You never integrated african-americans, the mexicans, etc. Even today there is there is large political rift which is tied to ethnic-ancestry, ie. scotch-irish vote right and the rest vote left.
>>
>>53195217
Now SAY:

THANKS GERMANY.
>>
>>53199785
rather have us replaced and culture changed to something new then have niggers roleplay as haiduks,vikings and knights.thats our history not theirs and they shouldn't fucking claim to be part of it.
>>
>>53199926
Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and tha Czech Republic were able to close their borders. Its about the will to do it.
>>
>>53196126
>Their kids get boiled in your culture, have identity issues
then go to fight a war with literal 21st Vikings and are casually allowed back into the country at will, upon which they start planning to attack it
>>
>>53199955

Mexicans are still in the process of getting integrated, but they're closer to the end of the process than to the beginning.

Africans are sort of a special case where for various reasons (some not their fault; others of their own doing) they don't play well with others.

>Even today there is there is large political rift which is tied to ethnic-ancestry

That is true, but the effects of that ethnic-ancestry become lesser and lesser with every generation. They won't ever truly go away, but they will become minimal enough as to ignore.
>>
>>53198917
>average european:46y.o. woman
>average non-european immigrant:20something y.o. man in his prime
>>
>>53200040
>thats our history not theirs and they shouldn't fucking claim to be part of it.

That is a fine and valid claim. But if European countries don't want to share their culture with newcomers, then the only choice left is to block the newcomers from coming over entirely.
>>
>>53200234
they are three major ethnic groups in your country and two of them as you say aren't integrated.you've been chatting shit itt the whole time
>>
>>53200334
good luck with that.Sorosboys will be on your ass in a second
>>
>>53200234
>Mexicans are still in the process of getting integrated, but they're closer to the end of the process than to the beginning.
No theyre not. And even criminality is heritable.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/10/15/crime-rises-among-second-generation-immigrants-as-they-assimilate/
>Africans are sort of a special case where for various reasons (some not their fault; others of their own doing) they don't play well with others.
Africans as a group have genetic handicaps which makes them unable to be civilized.

>That is true, but the effects of that ethnic-ancestry become lesser and lesser with every generation.
Ideology is highly heritable, so unless large-scale intermarriage happens things will stay the same.
>>
>>53200574

Why would I need luck with that? I'm not the one coming to your country. Tell that to the people with Arab/African flags.
>>
>>53200707
>Ideology is highly heritable, so unless large-scale intermarriage happens things will stay the same.

If easy/fast worldwide travel continues to exist, in a thousand years everyone will have had enough time to race mix until everyone is some shade of brown because anyone from any race would have the opportunity to breed with people from across the world.

The only way that races and ethnicity are still going to be a thing 1000 years from now is if something happens that sends civilization back into the pre-industrial stage.
>>
>>53201116
>If easy/fast worldwide travel continues to exist, in a thousand years everyone will have had enough time to race mix until everyone is some shade of brown because anyone from any race would have the opportunity to breed with people from across the world.
>The only way that races and ethnicity are still going to be a thing 1000 years from now is if something happens that sends civilization back into the pre-industrial stage.
If that happens people will be living in the pre-industrial stage as the IQ of most populations is too low to support modern civilization. Anyway, I dont see China or Japan opening up their borders anytime soon so atleast they stay civilized.
>>
File: 1442388620633.jpg (21KB, 375x542px) Image search: [Google]
1442388620633.jpg
21KB, 375x542px
>>53200046
400 Muslims have returned to Britain after fighting in Syria.
>>
File: 1405076950951.jpg (98KB, 784x811px) Image search: [Google]
1405076950951.jpg
98KB, 784x811px
Please Aussies let me move to Australia
>>
>>53199492
Africa begins at Calais m8
>>
Have you guys thought about having children and actually teaching your kids about your traditional culture and values etc? While voting for your peoples interests etc?

Also change your church logo, no wonder Church of England is getting supplanted by Muslim. This logo is an embarrassment to your whole nation and your whole history. I don't care how secularized you are, you can't think of a deeper symbol for the spiritual heritage of your country than a little pink lowercase "e" for "england" with a cross in it? Really? It looks like gay pride symbol.
>>
>>53204645
I have never seen that before and I went to an Anglican school ,I just assumed out "Logo" was a cross.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.