Holy shit, humans are scary as fuck!
Im scared of the human race. If we're capable of creating such weapons, then it wont be long before we are quickly eradicated by our own creations
Someone needs to make a nice nuke related sovietball comic
That was a pretty small bomb compared to what we have now. Largest nuclear bomb ever built: Tsar bomba.
Some facts about it:
- when it was detonated, the shockwave of the explosion traveled the earth three times.
- All buildings (both wooden and brick) located 55 kilometres (34 miles) from ground zero test range were completely destroyed
- In districts hundreds of kilometers from ground zero wooden houses were destroyed, stone ones lost their roofs, windows and doors; and radio communications were interrupted for almost one hour. One participant in the test saw a bright flash through dark goggles and felt the effects of a thermal pulse even at a distance of 270 kilometres (170 mi).
- The heat from the explosion could have caused third-degree burns 100 km (62 mi) away from ground zero. A shock wave was observed in the air at Dikson settlement 700 kilometres (430 mi) away; windowpanes were partially broken to distances of 900 kilometres (560 mi). Atmospheric focusing caused blast damage at even greater distances, breaking windows in Norway and Finland
- It has 1.4% of the power output of the sun.
>not using a h-bomb explosion to drive a turbine and generate electricity
On the contrary, I am proud. It's like
>fuck you atom, imma split you now and then put you back together again -t. human
Now all we need is aliens so we can have a true interspecies showdown.