[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fsaudi.gif (2KB, 321x215px) Image search: [Google]
fsaudi.gif
2KB, 321x215px
What went wrong?
>>
>>53188736
Based Iran publicly humiliated them.
>>
Live by the sword, die by the sword.
>>
Arabs
>>
>>53188774
yeah they burned flag like negros
>>
Should've controlled by turks
>>
The Saud family conquered the peninsula with western help after WW1.
>>
>>53188774
>forced to watch as based Saudis behead one of theirs
>forced to placate their population by saying Saudis will receive "divine justice", because they know they can do LITERALLY NOTHING
'Persian' has been synonymous with 'cuck' for all of human history
>>
>>53191045
Iranians are still better than Arabs though
>>
Saudi Arabia needs to disappear.
>>
>>53188736
It was never right to begin with.
>>
Western countries ONCE AGAIN helped the wrong side

The Ottomans were vehemently opposed to Wahabbism and crushes the movement until the British decided they wanted to get rid of the Turks.

The rest is history, which repeated itself OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND...
>>
>>53188736
If you have a weapon in your country flag, you have already fucked up.
>>
>>53192195
t. Torture device on his flag
>>
>>53188736
they found oil
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.