[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Africa to Criminalize Racism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: southafrica.png (17KB, 1145x828px) Image search: [Google]
southafrica.png
17KB, 1145x828px
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/news-and-analysis/specific-law-needed-to-criminalise-racism-and-prom

Why?

Because it's 2016.
>>
This is good. It protects all races.
>>
>>53186933
Firstly, the law's word singles our white people as holding onto racist views from the past and paints the black majority as people who have always not been racist and have been trying to reconcile forever. I doubt it would be applied equally in practice.
Secondly, even if it protected every race, sex, gender identity, orientation, or pronoun under the sun, it would still be a thought police.
>>
Iceland should take South African refugees.
>>
Apparently SA is slowly turning into a shithole due to incompetence, and presently their population growth rate is outpacing the number of jobs that are being created there as well as the economic growth rate.

Thanks Zuma/Mandela
>>
The ruling ANC government is running scared, this piece is just politicking.

We have local elections in 5 months time and polls are indicating that the ANC is going to lose 5 metropolitan areas, leaving them with only 2 of the smallest shittiest ones. The DA opposition is set to win again in cape town and take over Johannesburg Pretoria east london port elizabeth and Ekurhuleni.

This will leave anc as a mostly rural party just like zanu pf.

Interesting days ahead for us here. Hold thumbs and pray to your gods for us.
>>
>>53187612
Nah its because of niggers, come on you know it
>>
>>53188594
>ANC is going to lose
Haven't people said that before and the won?
And this has happened for every single election post-apartheid?
>>
Wow, who would have though on such measure. This surely is a breakthrough in progressivism. Other countries should do the same, because we are in 2016 after all.
>>
>>53188594
Is apartheid coming back?
>>53187612
Ironically, they are being swarmed by nignogs who are more nignogs than they are
>>
>>53187114
I dont the law has anything to do with white people, I'm almost sure its because their are huge ethnic tensions between the many different black African groups there and they are violently attacking other African immigrants from the north
>>
>>53188760
Read the actual linked article before replying first please
It mentions white people multiple times
>>
>>53188692
>Haven't people said that before and the won?
Nope, polss always indicated the anc would win in previous elections.
>And this has happened for every single election post-apartheid?
No. Our polling is ussually spot on.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_general_election,_2014

check the link. it has last years results and polling numbers. They were less than a percentage point out.
>>
>>53188740
>Is apartheid coming back?
No. We like playing rugby against the all blacks to much to risk bringing back apartheid.
>>
>>53189159
Shame desu
>>
Is it true that a lot of the apartheid government joined the ANC after fall of apartheid?
>>
>>53189834
no. the national party (the apartheid government) faded away after the first general election. It was a non entity when they merged with the anc in order to secure some cushy jobs for a few people. when they joined up with the ance they had 0 support.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.