[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germany.current year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1450431566979.jpg (94KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1450431566979.jpg
94KB, 720x540px
https://archive.is/6prtg

>Time to redefine what it means to be Deutsch
>For centuries the Germans were wont to leave their homeland, emigrating to places such as America, where the Statue of Liberty welcomed them among the “huddled masses yearning to breathe free”. For all the Germans remaining at home, however, nationality remained a matter of “blood” (jus sanguinis in Latin) rather than choice or place of birth. That identity was built into the language itself. The word deutsch, originating in the early Middle Ages, meant “belonging to the people”. And until recently the word for “people”, Volk, had an ethnic rather than a civic connotation. To this day its adjective, völkisch, retains ugly racist associations with the Nazis.
>All that is history and will definitively be buried in 2016. Today Germany is second only to America in the number of immigrants it attracts. Most come from within the European Union (EU), but many come from farther afield. Among rich countries Germany also takes by far the most refugees—today’s “huddled masses”. About 1m were expected in 2015 alone, and the numbers in 2016 are sure to be big too.
>Germany has become an immigrant country—a land of hope and opportunity to many who, in turn, simply by coming, keep Germany’s ageing society vibrant. The notion of identity by blood died long ago. In 2016 Germans will formally lay it to rest, and will take great pride in doing so.
>>
>>53185674
isn't bulgaria just an inferior romania?
>>
>>53185819
Keep defending your country,it only makes things worse.
>>
>>53185819
im leaving this place in the spring and going to germany. recommend me a town with lots of manual labor and high salaries?
>>
>>53185952

Auschwitz
>>
>>53185849
>spagetthi monkey in charge of reading comprehension
although germany is the best country in the world, I didn't defend it. I only asked a serious question about bulgaria lol
>>
>>53185952
just look for communties where bulgarians already have settled.

I don't know any though
>>
>>53186214
frankfurt and munchen has lots of em. is there lots of work there?
>>
Auf wienerschnitzel Deutschland.
>>
>>53186146

You've engineered yourself into the wurst of both worlds. Impressive.
>>
>>53185674
btw this article isn't some tumblr blog but an article from ecomomist so germans probably do feel like this, no troll shit
>>
>>53186340
I really don't know, I live near cologne

here you can get a shitty job as a time-worker instantly for 8,50€ but inform yourself because they will very likely try to screw you over espacially if you can't speak or read german
>>
File: 1426856925198.jpg (62KB, 297x508px) Image search: [Google]
1426856925198.jpg
62KB, 297x508px
>yfw europe is dying
>tfw its all over
fuck niggers desu
>>
>>53185674
>The notion of identity by blood died long ago
on paper perhaps
>>
File: 1275524125281.jpg (6KB, 252x260px) Image search: [Google]
1275524125281.jpg
6KB, 252x260px
>Many worry especially about Muslims: will they accept social norms such as sexual equality, secular values and Germany’s historic responsibility towards Israel?

>Germany’s historic responsibility towards Israel?
>>
>>53186544
on the other hand, they will also try to screw you if you are german... I was a HR recruiter for such a company myself.

it's shit, people get treated like shit but you CAN earn 8,50€ per hour without any knowledge if that's what you're looking for
>>
>>53186544
yeah i will look it up. so many gypsies go to germany with nothing and comeback with fancy car and build huge houses.can't say i don't envy them but i will have mine too
>>53186598
it happend b4 our time tbн, and those it didn't they should learn to adapt
>>
>>53186798
''Before our time'' was not a nigger problem
I dont want everywhere to become niggerholes
Fuck niggers
>>
>>53186798
gypsies have their own communities here. it's very seldom that they work in minimum wage jobs.

their families get most of their money through different scams in my region.
>>
North Korea, nuke us already.
>>
>>53186912
l don't seem to mind
>>53186937
yeah gypsies aren't stupid, they know how to make money without much effort
>>
File: krebs-ffte.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
krebs-ffte.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
I want to fight for Germany
>>
>>53187093
>i dont see to mind
>i want everyone to be some ugly nigger
This is why europe is dying
>>
>>53187093
i mean ppl in europe don't seem to mind
>>
>>53187131 this>>53187167
ppl think blacks are cool cuz of rap and hollywood
>>
>>53185952
As a general rule wages are higher in the south than in the north, if you don't speak the language and have no qualifications it won't matter that much though.
Just avoid the poorer states like the Saarland, Berlin and eastern Germany.

Bayern, Rheinland-Pfalz, Hessen and Baden-Württemberg are probably the best states to look for work.
>>
>>53189270
>Bayern, Rheinland-Pfalz, Hessen and Baden-Württemberg are probably the best states to look for work.
lol don't listen to this guy.
>Bayern
not even once
>Hessen
enjoy getting burned
>Baden-Würtenberg
what is this shit?

go to North Rhine-Westphalia, cultural melting pot, many immigrants, more tolerant people, plenty of work in manual labor because there is a fuckton of industry.
>>
>>53186598
>>53186912
>>53187131

Why so much butthurt? Do you look like one nigger, right?
>>
>>53190280
it's this special brazilian guy who postes like this in 6 different threads

do you have more of his kind in your cunt? I mean, he even has internet access, he can't be a frustrated glue sniffer
>>
File: yes I mad.png (74KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
yes I mad.png
74KB, 393x391px
>>53185674
>>
>>53185674
Yes, and your question?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.