[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are Muslim women like? Are they freaks in the sheets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

File: 1451008858187.jpg (102KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1451008858187.jpg
102KB, 453x604px
What are Muslim women like?

Are they freaks in the sheets?

>pic related
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omWSPo7KWks
>>
If you screen them and find the monogamous ones, then yeah, you're set for life.
I have the feeling that you are just a man for one desperate fuck though.
You would just follow your dad's example and bail ship
>>
>>53182096
>>>/trash/

>>53182230
Ive never met any Muslims 2bh but I've read on /pol/ and /int/ that anons have gotten with Muslim girls

Jusr wanted to know, no muslims in my area, or maybe they're just lying idk
>>
File: 1435533847038.png (21KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
1435533847038.png
21KB, 420x300px
>>53182003
http://www.beurettesvideo.com/encore-une-video-de-ma-femme/
>>
>>53182451
They're full of shit. Muslim girls are probably the most exclusive in terms of whom they date. Dating is forbidden anyway.
>>
>>53182778
What are beurette women like
>>
File: beurette2.png (391KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
beurette2.png
391KB, 512x512px
>>53182778
How the Arabs cope with the cucking is way more manly than how we cope with it

Arabs:
>Make rap songs about how disgusting it is
>Expose beurettes who sleeps with baguetty dindus
>Make yt videos about how bad it is

Whites:
>Ignores it
>Promotes it
>bitch about it on a website dedicated to weebs

Arabs: 1. Whites: 0
>>
>>53182884
Do you actually believe this shit or nah? Because if you do.. Oh boy.
>>
>>53183101
What do you mean? It's very true. There aren't too many Muslims at my college, but they'd never even consider getting with a non-Musim.
>>
>>53183158
I mean that Muslim women are the easiest, and Muslim women will cheat on their husbands the quickest.
>>
>>53183101
He is right. Kebab myself and seeing Middle Eastern/South Asian women with Danish men is rare as fuck. The other way around though ME/SA with white women is quite common. It's the same in the Netherlands dude, don't act retarded. Turks and Moroccans don't fucks with a white dude fucking their sister. Also the really religious Muslim girl won't bother date a European who isn't Muslim since there is a huge chance they won't switch to #TEAMISLAM

>>53183158
You are right. The dude is just blind

Source: Kebab in Denmark
>>
>>53183271
Alright now I'm certain you are retarded. Muslim women aren't easy AT ALL. Even if a Muslim are of the same ethnicity and everything, the Muslim chick won't fuck you before marriage.

>Muslim women
>Cheat

Always the other way around. Men being sluts is seen as less bad than women being sluts
>>
>>53183499
You just don't know kid, you will find out later. If you're a Muslim, ask your dad. He'll tell you.

Muslim women are the least loyal.
>>
>>53183678
All women are like this breh

Are Muslim women somehow worse?
>>
>>53183774
Yes, Muslim women are worse.

Every man who's had a lot of experience with both Muslim men and Western women will tell you this. Even my father told me from experience that it's damn near impossible to make a western women cheat on her husband, but a muslim woman? Topkek, easy. And it's true.
>>
>>53183499
maybe the diaspora isn't like that but in muslim countries muslim women are prone to cheating as much as "secular" ones and sometimes even more
>>
>>53182003

Fucked a indonesian muslin grill, does that count /int/?
>>
>>53182003
like a bag of sand
>>
>>53183966
You are full of shit dude. You have swallowed the redpill mentality that only serves white non-muslims. Our women arent like western women, they aren't as crazy as them

>>53184084
I highly, HIGHLY doubt it.
>>
>>53183034
The couple i linked are both arabs though !
>>
>>53185155
My comment still rings true. Am I wrong or right? Don't they cope with it better than W*ites?
>>
>>53185215
well your description sure fits the reality

One would argue arabs are butthurt more than based though
>>
File: Bchoqz2CEAATdSv.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bchoqz2CEAATdSv.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
>>53185017
>Our women arent like western women, they aren't as crazy as them
>>
File: herrington.jpg (5KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
herrington.jpg
5KB, 258x195px
I dated many muslim girls when I was in the Middle East and we had fun together with mutual understanding. They are open minded actually, even though they were head covered. I swear. Saudi Arabia to your surprise. Divorce rate is so high there that girls themself will ask for sex without commitment. I had good time. Not to mention Kuwait and UAE also.

I'm going back there again next year. I'm lucky because I have my own accommodation isolated from any neighborhood due to my position in the company I worked. Loved my good times with arab girls. Very very easy
>>
>>53185620
she looks like a man
>>
>>53185017

>our women

fuck that shit, I will never marry a woman that was raised in a Muslim environment

>they aren't as crazy

Do you even know Muslim women? Have you been to Islamic countries? Have you hung around with them?

Because Western women (not "white", but "western") are clearly superior.
>>
File: mena_butifel.png (717KB, 545x725px) Image search: [Google]
mena_butifel.png
717KB, 545x725px
Being veiled for centuries lead them to become so hideous they have no choice but to cover themselves up anymore.

I mean think about it. For almost a thousand years muslim women have been selected for marriage without seeing what they look like. No wonder they turned so gross that all their men are desperate for eurosluts
>>
I've fucked a Paki, Egyptian (Copt and Muslim) Lebanese, Saudi and a few Turks

They don't openly date someone, especially a kafir, you have to talk to them online and have your own private place where they can go. Reputation and being a virtuous virgin is still huge in their culture, and the repression often makes them more horny than western women if you know how to exploit it.
>>
>>53185620
Beurettes aren't our women, they are non-religious anyhow. When I say our women I mean MUSLIM women, get it right

>>53186061
Lol Western women with all their feminist BS are better than pious conservative Muslim women? Alright, let's look at the diaspora community in Europe. What is the typical sight? Ghetto immigrant guy with working class [insert nationality] woman. That's the shit people think of when asked about mixed relationships. No one thinks of a nice hijabi being with a cumskin atheist pseudo-Christian.

>fuck that shit, I will never marry a woman that was raised in a Muslim environment

A degenerate Europanized bastard like you don't deserve them. I bet you only have Dutch friends you fucking patheic piece of shit. Enjoy your Dutch wife who has taken 20 dicks before dating you
>>
>>53186412
thats because your women don't have relationships with us, they just fuck us and you marry the sloppy seconds
>>
>>53186097
No way that's a chick. Tranny Kurd?
>>
File: danislam.jpg (36KB, 522x298px) Image search: [Google]
danislam.jpg
36KB, 522x298px
>>53186412

t. a White Shia
>>
>>53186412

>A degenerate Europanized bastard like you

t. Ahmad bin-Denmark, pious muslim and corteus gentleman from Denmark
>>
File: 1.png (366KB, 612x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
366KB, 612x960px
>>53186460
This desu, pic is my Palestinian fwb, her face is a lot nicer than her body. Head game is strong bruh

She told me she prob end up marrying an arab guy tho
>>
>>53186460
Kek. Believe that. I'm not denying there are sluts of Turkish, Arab, Pakistani descend, but what I'm saying is those aren't Muslims since they most likely aren't religious. Besides, we already know of their antics. You know what we see them as? Cum dumpsters. Us men fuck those out of line ''Muslim women'' then we marry a pious Muslim chick. No one besides you Europeans actually marries these sluts, us Muslims stay the hell away from them. Now let's look at your empowered European women who lose their virginity at 13. You ACTUALLY MARRIES THEM! That is insane. You are literally getting cucked by dindus and Ayyrabs, and the European and white americans still marries their white women who have been defiled by black/brown dick lmaooooo.

Difference: We don't marry ''Muslim slut''. We fuck 'em then dump them then marry a good Muslima. You faggots marries girls who have taken dick since they were 15, and if you question her about it, you would be seen as a misogynist. We won boy
>>
>>53186738
Literally all of them get fucked before marriage you cuck, it's why they use hymen surgery

I don't know why you're bragging, marriage for cucks regardless of her background, it's a mugs game, I've had sex with over a 100 women and by time I am 30 it should be over 1000
>>
>>53186412
topkek, I'll make sure to go to denmark and fuck all muslim "women" there so you know your wife has herpes
>>
File: rageofthevirgin.jpg (58KB, 505x623px) Image search: [Google]
rageofthevirgin.jpg
58KB, 505x623px
>>53185934
Normies out please
>>
>>53186946
Not all, only the beurette types lose their virginity, unlike you Europeans. Even the Christian ones have sex xD

>>53187018
You would have a larger chance fucking your great grandmother then ever laying your filthy hands upon a Muslima. Go figure, the Dutch ain't even a immigrant -.-
>>
>>53187269
>all this butthurt
>>
>>53187269

>http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8641099.stm

lol dude stop being delusional, all women take dick, including le muslima
>>
>>53187322
Nah, it's you who should be butthurt. Look at all those German women who were cucked :D Your police are fucking pussies who just ignore it. Where I'm from those faggots would get their shit beaten out of them. But it's European chicks, they should have just dressed less sexy
>>
>tfw no iranian gf
>>
File: 1391363912180.png (141KB, 392x372px) Image search: [Google]
1391363912180.png
141KB, 392x372px
>>53187544
>dating half iranian half italian qt
>she loves me to death
>tfw would dump her in a heartbeat for a gook gf
>>
>>53187478
lad, I don't care what happens to any woman, that's for cucks and betas. I travel the world looking for fun and I've had my share of veiled virgins in the Middle East.

Men are deluded and don't realise all women are slags, it's in their nature, everyone gets cucked so it's best to just stop caring and use woman as a meat puppet.
>>
>>53187687
C-cuck >:'D
>>
File: 236237.jpg (36KB, 254x192px) Image search: [Google]
236237.jpg
36KB, 254x192px
>>53187675
God gives bread to those with no teeth
>>
Mixed marriages/relations are increasing in Arab societies in diaspora.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.