[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we destroy Saudi Arabia's economy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: saudi_arabia_pol_2003.jpg (310KB, 1007x1083px) Image search: [Google]
saudi_arabia_pol_2003.jpg
310KB, 1007x1083px
How can we destroy Saudi Arabia's economy?
>>
>>53179183
wait a few years, their economy is already destroying itself because they are retards
>>
Daily reminder that TRUMP supports Saudi Arabia over Iran as evidenced by his recent tweet:

"Iran, with all of the money and all else given to them by Obama, has wanted a way to take over Saudi Arabia & their oil. THEY JUST FOUND IT!"

If you support Iran, you're literally BERNIE SANDERS.
>>
support iran instead suporting the saudis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bRh_-CkBgE
>>
File: 1440181819296.jpg (161KB, 508x610px) Image search: [Google]
1440181819296.jpg
161KB, 508x610px
The complete annihilation of Saudi Arabia is in our best interest.
>>
I read the oil will run out in about 30 years, could be bullshit tho
>>
>>53179276
I support Iran but I find both Trump and Sanders repelling
>>
>>53179228
is it though?

As far as I've heard, they're funding huge state universities, investing into IT and Engineering educations, so that they could eventually diversify their economy I guess
>>
>>53179544
If find you repelling, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't vote for you if you were more rational than your opponents.

Besides, isn't Trump's wife Slovenian? He'll make you a regional power.
>>
>>53179763
In that case I would have gone with Trump but his rhetoric is set for people with IQ below 90

>Besides, isn't Trump's wife Slovenian? He'll make you a regional power.
She is and I don't care for her. She's a brainless bag of plastic. If anything she's a shame to our country

>He'll make you a regional power.
potlel
>>
>$34 a barrel and dropping
>literally hyper retarded welfare for muslim citizens
>>
>>53179183
Qatar is even worse than Saudi Arabia. Literally the asshole of the world.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.