[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give your predictions for WW3. Thx.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 2529478_700b_v1.jpg (29KB, 547x625px) Image search: [Google]
2529478_700b_v1.jpg
29KB, 547x625px
Give your predictions for WW3.

Thx.
>>
>>53175042
isis will win WW3
>>
>>53175122
dubs confirm

takbir
>>
my singles confirm america wins
>>
Bernie 2016 for president
>>
wont happen until technology has made such progress that countries have some hopes of destroying the enemy without getting destroyed themselves
so probably around the year 30k
>>
>>53175042
We win, Germany loses.

Poland both wins and loses.
>>
>>53175042
South America untouched
>>
File: bbb.jpg (31KB, 344x475px) Image search: [Google]
bbb.jpg
31KB, 344x475px
>>53175042
My guess is that it will be about water.
Areas with significant populations first have their water rationed, civil unrest leads to extremism, and refugees roam the world in search for a drink.
Bigger stronger countries either buy watersources abroad or go for a full hostile takeover. Spreading that calamity further.

Peoples whos governments have sold their sources of water will riot, leading to either civil war, or occupation by foreign militaries.
>>
>>53175182
You forgot France and Russia, they win and lose as well.
>>
>>53175042
Won't happen

It would collapse world economy
>>53175273
>desalination
>>
>>53175218
But for some reason the majority of infrastructure in most of the SA has gone through a world war.
>>
>>53175273
>My guess is that it will be about water

i think you are thinking far into the future, the water war won't happen before ww3
>>
>>53175300
This. Too much money in the game. In WW1 and WW2, countries didn't give a fuck, because their economies weren't as interconnected as they are now.
It would take an absolute idiot with zero knowledge of leading a country to start a world war nowadays.
>>
>>53175432
>t would take an absolute idiot with zero knowledge of leading a country to start a world war nowadays

you mean,the current executive officers of the countries in the EU?
>>
>>53175432
>In WW1 and WW2, countries didn't give a fuck, because their economies weren't as interconnected as they are now.

But they were. Economist just like to think that they are the Alpha and Omega of politics, when they are only one facet.
>>
File: 1443133362627.png (1004KB, 1192x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443133362627.png
1004KB, 1192x1080px
>mfw the almighty supreme gereral of kim jongun glasses america with a ruthless rain of the embodiment of superiority of corean race - fusion bombs - at the expense of his realm (and southern brethren) and the the rest of world wins
>>
File: hypersonic.jpg (38KB, 485x348px) Image search: [Google]
hypersonic.jpg
38KB, 485x348px
Hypersonic Weapon Spam.
>>
File: Debris-GEO1280.jpg (125KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Debris-GEO1280.jpg
125KB, 1280x1024px
The entire orbital infrastructure, except for satellites in very high orbit, is eradicated in 2 hours. One or two generation are barred from space due the resulting debris.
>>
File: ISIS Wikicountry Card.jpg (84KB, 241x668px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS Wikicountry Card.jpg
84KB, 241x668px
>>53175042
You know how last time, the World Wars was mostly a European thing?

Maybe this time it would be mostly a Middle Eastern thing.

And then we can watch through our youtubes and liveleaks of their shit and remain happy.
>>
>>53175876

i don't think people will want to destroy telecomunication satellites, too much of the global economy depends on them
>>
Ontological weapons;P
>>53175160
>year 30k
I see what you did there.
>>
Nukes will be employed in one way or another. Anyone who thinks nobody has the guts to employ them has never seen a war map from the Cold War era.
>>
Italy wins again
>>
Everyone will die. Even han solo.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.