[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my fellow Europeans, what is your backup plan for when this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

File: new europeans.jpg (162KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
new europeans.jpg
162KB, 800x450px
So my fellow Europeans, what is your backup plan for when this continent crashes and burns and is at the point where it's no longer worth fighting for? Which countries are you planning on immigrating to?
>>
finland
>>
I'll go to Germany

Shitskins uber alles
>>
tfw everywhere else is shit
america has all those negro criminals and whites that want to feel safe there have to live in caged communities which is just insane

other countries are just 3rd world shit
theres nowhere to run to
>>
America, because the population density is relatively low. You can live in a secluded place and own a rifle to shoot shitskins that intrude on your property.
>>
>>53173122
>and is at the point where it's no longer worth fighting for?
I'll probably be dead
>>
Namibia, southern Africa is the future and Finns are well liked there
>>
>>53173148
pakistan
>>
>>53173122
>implying eastern europe is gonna burn
>implying it's not just the west
>>
Something in the Far North of Russia of Scandinavia or smt
>>
File: abstract.png (112KB, 513x499px) Image search: [Google]
abstract.png
112KB, 513x499px
>>53173266

>the only """""white""""" people that'll be alive after the western powers collapse are subhuman slavs

Just end it now.
>>
europeans will emigrate anywhere but the philippines.

as long as people think we are a shithole, i think that's fine
>>
File: 1448371134336.jpg (27KB, 450x224px) Image search: [Google]
1448371134336.jpg
27KB, 450x224px
>>53173316
>implying we're white

We don't wanna be part of the white race if it means cucking yourself into extinction, pigskin.
>>
>>53173122
Either the US or Russia.

But America has a lot of niggers already so I'm not sure...
>>
once the limp wristed fags are gone and only towelheads left alive we gona take over europe and make it a comfy hungarian empire

for now we just sit back and watch
>>
>>53173122
I will find the place in the world with the lowest population density, find the geometrical center of it, and build a small hut. I am growing sick of this fucking race. Preferably Lappland.
>>
>>53173488
that would be mongolia
>>
>>53173122

South India.

It's actually a pretty decent place without the poo and rape problems.

You can live in upper class gated communities and send your kids to international school.
>>
>>53173604
I like woods, ice and snow though.
>>
>>53173122
maybe scotland, immigrants won't follow me there

>>53173488
>>53173604
or this, learn how to make bow and arrow and live the 5000 BC life like there's no tomorrow
>>
>>53173702
speaking of lapland even the north is getting more and more 'refugees' lmao
>>
>>53173122
>if restricted to Europe
Liechtenstein

>if anywhere
Probably Japan or someplace Asia
>>
>>53173122
To NZ. Fucking sheeps, guarding kiwi's, sleaping in hole, good life...
>>
>not emigrating to Slovenia
I mean, come on, it's CURRENT YEAR.
>>
i will go home to mars the true home of the white man
>>
>>53173724
Bullshit. Those fuckers would never go there even if obliged to. Here they even complain about food
>>
>>53173769
>Liechtenstein
In 2010 already 5% of people living there were Muslims (mostly Turks) though
>>
>>53173872
those fuckers made headlines when they complained about our food. "only a dog would eat this"
and I wasn't bullshitting
>>
>>53173225
It's a proper shithole mate
>>
>>53173886
The place is like a smaller version of the municipality I live in, almost equal amount of residents aswell.
And where I live, the % of Muslims is really low, below 10%.
So Liechtenstein is like moving to the same place, except the language and landscape is different.
>>
>>53173716
>maybe scotland, immigrants won't follow me there

? Scotland has as many immigrants as the rest of the UK
>>
>>53173886
>>53173986

but isn't there a difference between Muslims that have been there for many years and the "new" ones coming over?

here we have many Muslims that came here in the 60's and 70's that are no problem, but I think new Muslim immigrants would be a problem

I don't know why they seem different to me, but they do.
>>
>>53173986
>really low
>below "10%"
I dont know why, but this comment made me fucking sad 2bh, not that we are in a position to complain about it though

There is almost nothing, but its confy for people who dont want to give a shit about anything. Would want to visit soon
>>
>>53173385
Probably entire asean except singapore are considered shithole
>>
>>53173872
nope

There are refugees in Boden and Kiruna

This is north of the arctic circle and literally a polar region
>>
>>53174069
Actually, the Turks here are slowly leaving to Turkey 2bh
Even for them we are already considered a country which will go down the toilet soon
Cant really blame them for that though
The only ones remaining are the ones, who dont consider them Turk / Kurd or whatever nor German and who dont have the ability to leave
>>
File: 1443239757521.png (118KB, 281x319px) Image search: [Google]
1443239757521.png
118KB, 281x319px
>>53174069
I guess I live in a alternate reality, because literally more than 90% of all immigrants who've come to where I live are hardworking citizens.
There's no real bullshit going on, and the only shit they really do, the normal population here does aswell. So it feels wrong to pay special attention when literally both sides act the same.

But I guess my views on immigrants are mixed seeing how both of my parents are not Swedes but born in other european countries (Finland, Poland) and both have jobs that pay above the average salary. My dad's lived in Sweden though since he was 5 years old back in the '50s. While my mother's lived here since the '90s.
>>
>>53173986
>the % of Muslims is really low, below 10%.
>really low
>below 10%

jesus man.

I was going to post a meme but it's just fucking sad.
>>
File: finno-ugric pals.jpg (107KB, 551x442px) Image search: [Google]
finno-ugric pals.jpg
107KB, 551x442px
Why not move to Mongolia, /int/?

They have been removing Islam since before the West was borned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
>>
>>53174348
We take in like 5 immigrants a year though, not 5 full families. But literally 5 people.
Even during the whole immigrationcrisis and since a long time back we take in less than 10 people.

And most 'immgrants' here have lived here for 10+ years or longer. So no harm there really.
>>
I live in Northern Ireland so I don't need to move, white people are the almost entire majority. Muslims do live here, but I've probably seen about three in my whole life.

Those that have chimped out before were either murdered or driven out by the IRA.

We only welcome Anglos, Poles, Italians and Portuguese. Everyone else can stay where you are and get drowned in the sea of shite coming your way.
>>
>>53173773
Fucking Serbians coming to NZ cucking our sheep fuck off.
>>
>>53174465
That's fine then. I have no problem with immigrants who have a genuine desire to live in the host country and work hard to contribute to the society, in fact I think they're a great asset.

It seems to me however that Sweden concerns itself with sifting through the refugees and picking the most violent, backward, goatfucking peasants as a sign of how 'progressive' and 'diverse' they are.
>>
>>53173122
Northern Ireland
>>
upper peninsula, Michigan.
>>
>>53174552
Pretty much.

I mean I've never really had to live through this whole 'fucking immigrants destroying everything' shit since the ones who live here are honest hardworking people who've only contribute to the country because they're not retarded idiots.
>>
>>53174069
>Isn't there a difference between Muslims that have been there for many years and the "new" ones coming over?
Fun fact: The old immigrants are actually the ones who are most opposed to this refugeethingy.
>>
I'll stay in Croatia. The Balkans are the safest place in that scenario.
>>
>>53174626
You can put a tent in my backyard until you find a house.

>>53174663
I believe this, but why are the new immigrants so different?
>>
>>53173122
>implying Europe will collapse so easily
what are you, a daesh fanboy?

It would take much more than a couple of brown skinned rapists to bring down the civilized world. Immigrant crime will only serve to force the governments to put more weight on internal security.

People who think that arabs are a genuine threat to the entire society are even more delusional than people who think that refugees dindu nuffin. If anything, it's the society's response to them that can prove dangerous if it's too emotional and self-destructive - if it's either too deficient or too overzealous in its reaction.
>>
>>53174754
>I believe this, but why are the new immigrants so different?
I believe they're not. They were the same exact thing before, but they were way less. It's much easier to control and integrate a single family. Things change when the families are thousands. They're bound to become criminals, as they live in a state of pseudo anarchism
>>
>>53174754
>why are the new immigrants so different?
Because the new ones are not really showing any will of integrating, while the old ones had to do it. And obviously a bunch were successful.
Also the new ones are claiming to come from warzones and handling that is also difficult. Does not mean that all the ones are successfull and decent though.
>>
>>53173122
Stay and fight would be the first and main option. This is our land over which countless liters of blood and sweat were spilled. We've had worse.

If that fails and everything really does burn to the ground with everyone just giving up..then either New Zealand or some country in South America like Argentina, I guess. Would also consider Canada or north of the US, but they're cucks as well.
>>
>>53174864
Does not mean that all the *old ones are successfull and decent though.
fixd
>>
>>53174821
>It would take much more than a couple of pale skinned rapists to bring down the civilized world.

t. Titus circa 400 AD
>>
>>53174821
demographics is destiny

If you want to get an idea of what Western Europe will look like in 30 or so years just go to an Islamic enclave in any major city. Is that a place you'd like to live in?
>>
When Western Europe is going to crash because of the law IQ and the laziness of shitskins, I'll go to Eastern Europe.
Since the end of communism Eastern Europe is quickly catching up Western European living standards.
>>
>>53175024
aka surrender
>>
COME TO
B R A S I L
R
A
S
I
L
>>
File: 1448380851476.jpg (76KB, 378x265px) Image search: [Google]
1448380851476.jpg
76KB, 378x265px
>>53173316
>Slavs
>>
New Zealand so I can smoke weed with Hobbits far away from world problems
>>
I immigrated to Germany from Croatia a few days ago.

This is our clay now.
>>
The Netherlands will never fall.
>>
>>53174985
>demographics is destiny
they are pretty shit and will take a large effort to recover from, but they are not immutable.
>Is that a place you'd like to live in?
No, not really.

Europe should look for inspiration in Israel desu.
>>
>>53175292
but its already under sea level?
>>
File: west_europa_plus_20_m_zss.jpg (126KB, 752x410px) Image search: [Google]
west_europa_plus_20_m_zss.jpg
126KB, 752x410px
>>53175292
It'll sink
>>
i'll go to israel
the last bastion of the white race
>>
>>53173122
Where the fuck am i supposed to go?
America is just as bad, so are canada and australia
Probably I'll just kill myself tbqh
>>
>>53175352
We'll turn into a monarchy again. And the beer King will protect us in times of despair.

https://youtu.be/2dHs4W8P0QU
>>
File: tmp_9867-1595016669-1999259251.jpg (129KB, 1024x705px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9867-1595016669-1999259251.jpg
129KB, 1024x705px
>>53175464
He'd never allow Muslims to inpose anti-beer laws.
>>
File: oosterscheldekeringplaque.jpg (540KB, 1702x1277px) Image search: [Google]
oosterscheldekeringplaque.jpg
540KB, 1702x1277px
>>53175352
>>53175385

>'Here the tide is ruled by, the wind, the moon and us'

m80s we own the tides. Ancient gods be damned.
>>
>>53173122
I'm not immigrating. I'm going to participate in the genocide.
>>
i'll retreat to the mountains with the few surviviors and organize a resistance
if you flee you are a coward
>>
>>53176265
>i'll retreat
>if you flee you are a coward
>>
>>53174542
kek
well drink beer when i come, if you have any good

no, really, are there a lot of serbs or other ex-yu?
>>
I'll go to Berlin or big city Germany, I want to be in the middle of the fire when it starts burning.

>missing out on the 4th reich
>>
>>53176486
retreating =/= fleeing the country

he said he'll be getting into some che guevarra guerilla type shit
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.