[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
europe is burning
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 385
Thread images: 74
>women throughout europe getting raped and beaten by refugees
i dont even feel sorry for them lol
its always the women screaming "refugees welcome!" and voting for the parties that let them in

now they reap what they sow lol
>>
>>53172754
you rasist faggot only white cis male can rape
>>
File: 1434956757826.jpg (74 KB, 620x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434956757826.jpg
74 KB, 620x450
>>
File: 1451740896837.jpg (18 KB, 291x343) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451740896837.jpg
18 KB, 291x343
Alright, listen.
Put the memes down and answer me in all honesty.
Do you guys think that the situation could get so out of hand, people would actually start running away from western Europe?
>>
>>53172754
I hope they learn their lesson.
t. Nate Higgers
>>
>>53172841
seriously doubt that
big part of the reason why europeans are so passive about all this is because they have too much to lose by going on the streets and fighting back - escaping from west europe to east europe would imply they already lost everything important to them. At which point west europe would resemble a state of civil war.
>>
now they reap what they sow
cux weep, jamals plow
>>
File: 1451462484794.jpg (65 KB, 500x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451462484794.jpg
65 KB, 500x449
>Celebrate sexuality and let your women be promiscuous
>Males are all beta faggots unless they grew up with foreigners
>Wonder why 3rd World Shitholes start molesting whores (because that's what our women look like to them)
Germany had it coming,as if the culture clash wasn't already apparent now with all these refugees that are even more ass backwards than our 3rd Generation Immigrants that refuse to integrate clash even harder with european culture.
>>
>>53172841
no... who would provide for the hordes of socially repressed people then? i bet they will just stay quiet, hide in their homes and be angry on the internet, you know, do the whole facebook group thing and all
>>
>>53172841
I think there is a major chance of white flight, which is to say you'll see certain cities be "given up" on. It won't of course be identical to the American version (we ran away to the suburbs) but it seems like a distinct possibility.
>>
>>53172841

Normally I'd make a smart ass remark about sending their qts here for big kangaroo cock but after looking at how women have fucked up europe in just a decade I think I'll stick with our slags.
>>
>>53172841

Where would we run to? America won't accept immigrants that are white and speak english. Russia is as backwards as it was under the last tsar. I guess Asia, if you have valuable enough skills.
>>
>>53172754
Last time germans were raped this hard it was 1945
>>
Wait this doesn't make any sense the media told me repeatedly they were liberal minded Doctors and engineers but these seem like the acts of barbaric sexist savages
>>
>>53172754
I'm glad this happen to germans. They will pay for their treason.
>>
>>53173239

They were gynecologists giving out free check ups as a thank you for all the welfare they've received
>>
>>53173191
>Asia
>valuable enough skills
mister take part in hand left, put part in bin come on conveyor okeeeey
>>
>>53173239
I think it's the western women's responsibility to offer sexual intercourse to these people, free of charge. They endured a lot of hardship and are in a completely foreign place, with small chances of finding a wife. Europe, is after all, built on the principle of love and tolerance.
>>
>>53173265
laughed out loud
>>
>>53173265
Amusing post lad
>>
This "refugee" crisis has given me the motivation to go from lanky computer nerd to buff white guy. I want to rape arab whores 2bh
>>
>its always the women screaming "refugees welcome!" and voting for the parties that let them in


this is why your opinion is fucking worthless you fucking /r9k/ bastard offspring. there's plenty of women there who are anti-immigration or not necessarily pro-immigration who just went out to have a nice time, celebrating the new year and got enriched by people they never advocated for.

not that the ones who are pro-immigration deserve this either.

disgusting fuck. this is what's so fundamentally wrong with the right wing fags on 4chan, you just come across as emotionless sociopaths who are just on the right wing side because you consider it edgier.
>>
>>53172841
yes
Russia will probably start accepting white refugees eventually
>>
File: conspiring hands.png (10 KB, 215x215) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
conspiring hands.png
10 KB, 215x215
>>53173191
Hm... if only there were a country immune to enrichment and actively fighting Muslims...
>>
File: how dare you.png (193 KB, 776x559) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
how dare you.png
193 KB, 776x559
>>53173430
>>
>>53173486
if only they werent a nation of disgusting kikes that are the driving force causing all this harm on europe
>>
>>53173486
Israel is like 16% muslim so..
>>
>>53172754
Rape is privilege + unwanted penetration
>>
>>53173486
Aren't Muslims outbreeding secular Jews in Israel though?
>>
>>53172841
Depends, honestly. If the governments will keep on being so sutpidly cuck and blind, I will flee anywhere in the solar system. If people will start to fight back, I will stay and fight. I'm 100% sure of it, all this fuss makes my blood boil with anger
>>
>>53173548
Aside from the occasional driving accident and accidental knife stabs, they are pretty well behaved.

Guess Muslims are just subhumans desu, if we couldn't fix them nobody could...
>>
>>53172754
Fuck you op.
>>
>>53172754
but in fact refugee problems aren't that serious right?
it seems some rape or crimes did happene but that's all about it and they are just small problems
be patient europoor
>>
>>53173497

I do think he's right though.. Quite a few women I know don't like immigrants in general and dislike Muslims specifically. At the same time there are quite a few men (especially in left wing politics) that seen to embrace the idea of letting in a hundred thousand more next year...

There's also some truth in the fact that some 4channers, especially Robots, seem to have an irrational hatred towards women that seems to be mostly motivated by a lack of desire to sleep with them on said womens part.
>>
>>53173430
women are adults and should be treated as such
they are just as culpable as any other traitor
>>
>>53173403
>I want to rape arab whores
no you don't, they're all fat and fucking ugly

ever wonder why they cover them up so much?
it's not the bombs, you can take the bombs with you in a bag...
>>
>>53173584
I have seriously been wondering why doesn't the EU in their goal to create a "European" identity unify us against the Muslims? They're hated all over the continent from the Pakistanis in the UK, Algerians in France, Moroccans in the Netherlands they're universally the worst, most crime prone, backwards unassimilated minorities in every country.

I usually don't care about continentals but seeing all these Muslims walking across the continent enrages me. There shouldn't be Muslims in Europe at all.
>>
>>53173652
>but in fact refugee problems aren't that serious right?
>it seems some rape or crimes did happene but that's all about it and they are just small problems

Honestly, the rapes probably really are the small problem in the long run and big picture. And that is if these rapes were even committed by refugees, rather than born and raised 'German' Muslims..

The real problem with the refugee flows is the strain they'll put on the labour market and more imporantly on the social welfare systems of European states. European welfare states are set up with the idea in mind that people work basically their entire lives (roughly 20-67) and pay a shitload of taxes and premiums, which are then divided among those in need according to a solidarity principle..

But you cannot have a system based on solidarity with outsiders coming in to profit from it when they've never contributed. This is literally as simple as 0-1=-1.... But some people seem to fail to see it ;_;
>>
>>53172754
this 2bh

women are the ones that push feminine mothering views in politics like 'saving poor immigrants D:'

it's in their very nature, and now they are going to suffer constantly for it. worth a laugh but it's not worth defending any of them

yep suck it bitches. enjoy being raped
>>
>>53172754
Why am I not suprised nor shocked by this?
>>
>>53173728
>There shouldn't be Muslims in Europe at all.
This. Who's fucking idea was it in the first place?!

inb4 pictures of clasping hands
>>
>>53173787

Will you protect me if anything like that happens here, Bruce?
>>
>>53173728
Because Europe is plagued with all those leftie "philosophers" that pretend to be the most clever of all, preaching love and comprehention. Here where I live, if someone starts talking about this problem and states what you say, he'll be immediately called racist or fascist.
>>
>>53173652
this fucking communist jap shills all the time on here. other japanese hate you, you know
>>
>>53173811
men protecting women? that would be like spitting in the face of all wymen have fought for
>>
>>53173728
EU isnt out there to create an European identity. EU is not for the benefit of its citizens, this should be obvious to you, the EU comission is not elected by a democratic vote.

EU's sole purpose is to break apart any identity of European nations and erode the culture with massive immigration to the point where the lower class is an incoherent mess without anything to unite them, giving the elite even more leeway to act their will upon them as they wish.
>>
>>53173822
it's a yank
>>
>>53173811
cronulla was a great time so purely for hedonistic reasons yet
>>
>>53172754

muslims are so barbaric and so utterly beyond redemption that they are finding ways to turn the most hardcore SJW countries on earth against them
>>
>>53172841
CANADA
A
N
A
D
A
>>
>>53173846
womyn* you bigot
>>
>>53173878

when literal Buddhists have enough of your shit and start genocide you know there's something wrong with you tbqf
>>
>>53173864
you're shitting me. i should have known his english was too comprehensible
>>
>>53173430
If women were the only ones allowed to vote in Sweden our anti-immigration party wouldn't even be in parliament.
Sorry lad, women in the west are the ones leading us into this doom.

And yes, if you are a woman and you vote for a pro-immigration party, and you get raped by an immigrant, you made your own bed, only to be raped in it.
>>
>>53173905
don't you dare correct me! i am a proud illiterate!
>>
File: chandler and ross.jpg (24 KB, 590x459) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chandler and ross.jpg
24 KB, 590x459
>>53173430
>just on the right wing side because you consider it edgier.
Could you BE any more butthurt?
>>
>>53173859
>EU isnt out there to create an European identity.
Yes they are, that's the whole point of this excercise. They want to erode the cultures/languages/customs of the individual nation states to form a European super state; basically USA 2.0.

I'm not making this up, there are quotes from leading EU bureaucrats that expressly state this is their intention, and that they will achieve it through mass migration from the third world.
>>
>>53173430
>Vote for pro immigration parties while their countries are burning down around them
>Get raped by an immigrant
Cause and effect in action.
And yes, they deserve every second of the rape they voted for.
>>
>>53173815
That's the thing I'm not even racist I don't about muh pure whiteness Muslims are just horrible people. Hindus and Sikhs become middle class people really quickly get university education and become part of the mainstream society but Muslims just refuse. They have by far the worst culture but they cling onto it the hardest.
>>
>>53173892
>flee
>to
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
Germany becoming the state of New Sandland
>>
>>53173728
>There shouldn't be Muslims in Europe at all.

Maybe... But it's a little late to be reaching that conclusion now. The best we can hope for is to stop the current waves of immigrants from staying here. Personally I don't believe it's viable to deport all Muslims that live in Europe though.. Many have been here for 3 generations or more.

>>53173805
>Who's fucking idea was it in the first place?!

Don't know about Europe in general, but in the Netherlands it was the liberal right that welcomed the Turks and Moroccans as temporary labourers. Because of the temporary nature, there was barely any intergration or effort to teach them our language, as the idea was that they would be going back. But Labour at some point went for the family reunification policies... So wives and children were brought in to live with men who had not been taught our language, culture or habits in the slightest. Intergration was a dirty word for decades to come... I think it took from the 1960s to the 1990s for the general consensus to FINALLY swing in the direction of: Adapt to our values or fuck off. But by then it was too late... In many cities there are sort of 'enclaves' of Muslims now, where they dress, talk and live 100% in the Islamic way. Especially striking when you consider that they didn't used to act like that when they just came here. It wasn't until after the reunification of families, combined with the non-intergration and the seggregation by neighborhoods that you saw the Islamic customs spreading rapidly.
>>
>>53173892
What are you talking about?
>>
>>53173728
>"European" identity us against the Muslims

Fuck off, we don't have anything in common with you. And that's hilarious from the nation that supports wahabis.
>>
>>53174080
Yeah lad I'm Prime Minister David Cameron, you found me out.
>>
>>53173918
Don't fall for this meme lads, if anything women have the most to lose from mass Muslim immigration. Sure some of them have their heads up in the clouds and suffer from sort of cognitive dissonance, but a good portion of them realise the dangers. This is why for the first time in many European countries, women now outnumber men in gun ownership. There's been a soar in firearms/weapons purchases in the past 3-4 months all over Europe.
>>
>>53174042
>Especially striking when you consider that they didn't used to act like that when they just came here. It wasn't until after the reunification of families, combined with the non-intergration and the seggregation by neighborhoods that you saw the Islamic customs spreading rapidly.

There's a graphic showing how Muslims behave in any host country depending on the percentage of the population they make up.

They start off like any other minority, than gradually demand priveleges, exemptions, etc., and if they begin to outnumber the host culture it will lead to ethnic cleansing and genocide. There are numerous cases of this happening.
>>
>>53174130
>Don't fall for this meme lads
what he said was absolutely true
>>
>>53174130
Women are a lot more likely to vote based muh feels, that dead baby photo changed the entire UK's refugee status
>>
I've accompanied a french at home on new years
Few days after she was talking to a mate that she doesn't even remember how she got back or even that she met him that night
A woman should never get drunk with no good and safe compa
>>
File: 1446579020084.webm (868 KB, 852x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446579020084.webm
868 KB, 852x480
>>53174130
>a good portion of them realise the dangers

Nah, they don't. If shit hits the fan we can just convert and punish them for allowing Islam conquer Europe.
>>
>>53174130
Sorry mate. You are absolutely wrong.
Western women have entered into some kind of alliance with the minorities in our countries, because they like to see themselves as a minority as well.

Whenever you watch Swedish media, there's always two or three Swedish women discussing just how awful Swedish men are in their treatment of women and migrants - how Swedish men are to blame for the failure to integrate them, how Swedish men are the reason why there is so much rape in Sweden -.
I agree with you, they have the most to lose, but they do not see it, and no matter how much evidence that is thrown in their faces, they WILL NOT STOP voting for parties that are completely irresponsible when it comes to immigration, and they will NEVER STOP mocking and doing their best to ostracise the men who actually do vote for the parties that want to save our countries.

Welcome to Europe.
>>
>>53172754
>its always the women screaming "refugees welcome!" and voting for the parties that let them in

>now they reap what they sow lol
This desu
>>
>>53172754
pics likes this makes me wonder about the reliability of the ridiculous american court decisions that you can often hear in europe.

the reporting by the tabloids of that assault is very contradictory and the official annoucement says, that "only" 90 people are suspected to be involved.
>>
http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-norway-refugee-crisis-profiteers/

This is the reason Sweden and Finland etc want so many refugees,
>>
>>53174341
Where are you planning to go once it dies?
>>
>>53174405
Do you think you could get 90 German men together for the soul purpose of groping, raping and robbing women on New Year's eve? 90 is still a staggering number
>>
>>53173822
I am a real Japanese
we don't give a fuck about europe's immigrant problems. it's to East Asians what the shitposting war between Korean and Japan to Europeans.
it's fun to watch and meddle in as long as we aren't concerned and it doesn't matter whether Muslim or Europeans wins this 'game'
>>
>>53174477
i never said that it's an acceptable number.
>>
>>53172754
How dare you!
muslims are a peaceful people you, bigot!

250,000 Muslims violently riot in India after rumors that Muhammad was insulted.
Violent Muslim riots broke out yesterday across India because it is alleged that someone insulted Muhammad. Whether it happened or not is of little import. Just the rumor is enough. Time to crack heads, chop limbs and destroy towns and villages. And even if Moe was insulted, so what? Instead of condemning and denouncing such barbaric madness, political and media elites tell us we to respect the hair-trigger sensitivity in the Muslim world.

About 25 vehicles, including some police vans, were set on fire. Policemen were beaten up but there was no severe injury. Shots were fired …

Once a kafir violates the sharia, any and all kafirs anywhere in the world become liable for punishment.

http://www.oneindia.com/feature/all-you-need-to-know-about-malda-violence-west-bengal-trinamool-congress-muslims-1974289.html
>>
>>53173150

people are already moving to the suburbs in here though and planning their living so that their kids go to schools with as little immigrant kids as possible

my answer to >>53172841 would be no, we have too much to lose in here
>>
>>53172754
I feel just anger that after this happening there people in köln having demostrations of it, mainly women and they say "against racism, against sexism" and it's really retardly mixed, some want to say it's not the dirt peoples fault, it's the country and that they should have helped them not to do and etc it's just so insane.
>>
>>53174455
>the Adolfsen brothers

the irony here
>>
File: 1451584180025.png (26 KB, 633x758) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451584180025.png
26 KB, 633x758
>>53174548
>he called Muhammad gay

just some bants lad
>>
>>53172841
Not so much, but someone must start deporting sandniggers
>>
>>53172754
>women throughout europe
>throughout europe
nah. Just shitcunts like germany
>>
>>53173119
Why Germany doomed EU?
>>
>>53172819
>tht sign
the cardboard is painted in a way to make it look like a french flag, but with the white changed for brown right in order to represent the racial genocide right?
>>
>>53173660
we all know those people exist but on the whole women are also more 'liberal', the statistics are definitely there
>>
>>53174723
Of Course having white on flags is now racist, brown skin, brown eyes, black hair.

TOTAL DIVERSITY.
>>
>>53173822
That's right,we dislike them.You really know about japan
>>
File: 1427343147588.jpg (35 KB, 517x464) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427343147588.jpg
35 KB, 517x464
>>53174831
Link some studies from credible sources then
>>
>>53174831
The stats ive seen are iffy, as more women in some countries say that they think there are too many immigrants but at the same time vote for more immigration.
>>
>>53174341
and whiteknight fags on here still defend those whores cuz ''muh blonde blueeyed qts'' baka lad they deserve to be fucked in the ass to death
>>
+1
Upvoted
>>
>>53174980
Edgy
>>
>>53174980
>bulgaria
never cease to surprise desu lad fag mate
>>
>>53172841
Go where? Eastern Europe is poor as fuck. America and Canada are worse than Europe. Australia doesn't accept non-Chinese immigrants.
>>
>>53174016
in the darwinian sense muslims have the best culture then
>>
>>53175069
If western Europeans took their capital and skills they could turn Eastern Europe rich really fast
>>
reminder that if you even dare question refugees or immigrants you are a racist xenophobe who doesn't deserve to live on the same continent as us intelectuarly superior left wingers
>>
>>53175207
Spot on
>>
>>53174463
I don't know.
I would fight if there was anything here to fight for left.
Put should one save a people so hell bent on its own destruction?

There really is no-where for me to go, hopefully I'll die by the time I'm 30 so I wont have to watch the dying breath of my country.
>>
>>53172754
This is one of the main reasons Europe is going to shit, is that you european males are too fucking beta. You hate your own women and let them be raped by hordes of Jamals and Mohammeds, while you sit in your basement saying "Oh they deserve it, white women are all whores"
European males are fags, if you guys would find a wife and have kids all this immigrant crisis wouldn't be happening in the first place
>>
>>53175240
You racist piece of shit how dare you, i'm a white women dating a lovely nigerian bloke, interracial relationships should be state funded to get rid of bigots like you. Just because you have an inferiority complex regarding your manhood doesn't mean I have to listen to your bullshit. Infact I'm going to report you to my governments racist commission and have you arrested you disgusting piece of shit.
>>
File: 1436751544471.jpg (24 KB, 360x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436751544471.jpg
24 KB, 360x270
>the people of 4chan unquestioningly believe the muslim rape meme because it fits their racist believes
why do I even keep coming here
>>
>>53175314
Welcome a bunch in your house if they're so good :^)
>>
File: IDF-Logo.jpg (64 KB, 200x187) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IDF-Logo.jpg
64 KB, 200x187
>>53175279
If you're willing to die young AND hate Muslims, we have a spot just for you!
>>
>>53175279
I watched a WWII documentary a while ago and there was part when the king and Churchill come out of buckingham palace once we won the war and the crowd are all cheering and waving flags and I got choked up because they... Were all English. English people in LONDON. Millions of them. United as one true nation after working together to defend England. Now it is all gone.
>>
>>53175353
you welcome strangers in your house if they aren't muslim?
>>
>>53175314
more than welcome to fuck off Mehmet
>>
File: 1451893521268.gif (2 MB, 330x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451893521268.gif
2 MB, 330x270
>>53175069
>>53175188
you think you're going to stay rich if you have to nurse millions and millions of freeloaders?

Sweden is already projected to become a 3rd world country in 20 years. this isn't a /pol/ asspull, this is straight from UN

And we still don't know when will it stop. you can't make prediction about how will immigrants affect western economies, because there is no end of them in sight.

Germany first though there would be 500,000 in 2015, then 800,000, turns out it was more than 1,500,000 and THEY ARE STILL COMING IN.
>>
>>53175314
Look some statistics then. I guess you wont like what you find.
>>
>>53175279
>Put should one save a people so hell bent on its own destruction?
This.

>>53175309
This is just "yap yap yap: the post". You've said nothing of value.
>>
>>53175188
Well to be fair, Poland especially and other eastern european countries are improving their economies rapidly because of Western investment and EU funds. That's the whole point, that they become valuable trading partners in the not too distant future.
>>
>>53175309
>le strong alpha brazilian on the internet
>>
>>53175396
You can take it metaphorically: let them live in the house near yours, or in your village. Even better, ask to open a refugee center in your street
>>
>>53174999
congrats on the easy conquest of kafir lands, alahu eckber
>>53175065
you could fix your but only fard cock and soft bread for em. beat the shit out of them at every sitting and you'll see how fast they will become human.
but you won't and just whine on facebook groups and 4chink
cux weep, jamals plow
>>53175010
back to tumblr nigela
>>
>>53175384
Such a massive scale of immigration brings disunity.

150 something different squabbling ethnic groups could never unite in the same way as the Brits did to defeat the Nazis.
>>
>>53175373
You killed Folke Bernadotte, you're no better than the Muslims.

>>53175384
I know that feel. And the reason it's all gone is because leftists got it in their head that all cultures are equal, and that nation and heritage means nothing.
>>
>>53175460
I'm not even alpha, i'm gay. I'm just saying that at least people in third world countries value their own women instead of vilifying them
>>
>>53175460
He's right though
>>
>>53175474
>150 something different squabbling ethnic groups could never unite in the same way as the Brits did to defeat the Nazis
SURE, oh this wonderful superior anglo-world!
>>
Just heard some German say on the radio we shouldn't blame refugees
>>
>>53175492
Ohhh, so the Folke autist is you?
Good to know you're just a retarded edgelord, hopefully you kill yourself before 30.
>>
>>53175416
>Straight from the UN
It was also conducted by a ring-wing Christian group in the US who hates social democracies.

Read about it yourself, it was only loose affiliated with the UN.
And you can also compare what our economy actually looks like now, and what they thought would've happened by 2015, and regardless of all the undesirables here, we are still growing faster than most of western Europe.
>>
>>53173918
In France, women tend to vote less FN than men, but it's because a lot of female voters are old womens (they lived longer than men), and old people don't vote FN
>>
>>53175473
*women
*hard
>>
>>53175593
Cold-blooded religious assassins are all the same to me.
I do however feel bad for the Jewish population in Sweden who are already suffering, and moving away from the larger cities, Israelis however, I couldn't care less about.
>>
>>53173486

You have many qts, and I miss being deployed fighting the mudslimes.

Can I sing up? Not Jewish, but I am circumcised if that helps.
>>
>>53175592
that was me desu
>>
>>53175604
In Sweden, it's almost only young men who vote for the anti-immigration party.

The left has mockingly called it ''The party of the angry young men''.
>>
>>53175701
They're angry for a reason
>>
I wonder how long until Germany goes from depression to mania again and murders everyone.

I give it 7/8 more years.
>>
>>53175701
http://pejl.svt.se/val2014/valu-riksdag/valjargrupper/#_65-2014

It used to be like that. Nowadays more old people support SD than young, SD even went down in the school elections from 2010-2014. It could be because of our new demographics.
>>
>>53172754

I'd like to ask any Muslim or Refugee-Welcomer what exactly are they willing to do to prove their good intentions to the public that sees news such as this one.

Will they snitch on their fellow Muslims who raped a christian or atheist girl?
Will they beat up a fellow Muslim who mugged an atheist or a christian?
Will they volunteer to work with police and social services to prove themselves to christians and atheists?
Will they snitch to police when they learn that one of their "friends" is about to break the law?

Or will they just sit back and do nothing, while at the same time demanding the justifiably cautious public to treat them "fairly", or even worse, give them upper middle class living standard for free?

I'd honestly like to know what Muslims and Refugee-Welcomers think should be done so that things like in OP picture do not happen again.

>inb4 just have all women convert to Islam and veil them so they are not so indecent
>inb4 ban press from reporting on migrant crime

It's pretty obvious that there's plenty of western europeans of idealistic and/or leftist persuasion that want to live peacefully with Muslim guests or those who would adopt faith of Muhhamad. That's all nice and dandy, but are the feelings reciprocated? Are the guests prepared to submit to law of the country that they beg to be protected and nurtured by?
>>
>>53175701
No, its the elderly and young who vote for SD. Among young women a bit over 15% vote for SD.
>>
actually it's Men's fault, women are not capable of performing the task of ruling, they were made for other important things, but they must obey either their husband or father, if not, this is the inevitable outcome.

We never should have believed them when they said we should
>let in refugess
>allow women to vote
>allow women the permission to speak
>eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil
>>
2bh we are very lucky we have a PM who kept his head when the picture of that dead refugee child made most of Europe adopt insane immigration policies.
>>
>>53175963

people like you are why the right-wing is a failing mess.
>>
>>53175913
Friend Merchant, please teach friend Germany how you do it.
>>
>>53175918
Or the young men of yesterday became the men of today.
Without young men, SD wouldn't exist.
Without Scania, SD wouldn't exist.
>>
>>53175948

If you bring people into your country they will bring their culture with them, how the multicultural leftists seem to deny the fact that culture exists baffles me. The Muslim world is in extream contrast with western culture, if they come in these large number they will ghettoise themselves and be totally isolated from it and will continue to live as if they're in their native land while in Europe.
Does anyone seriously believe the million Arabs that have entered Germany this year alone want to be German? Maybe I'm cynical but I really doubt I'm going to seeing those hijabi women wearing cute dirndl any time in the future. I think they just want to live in a rich country, that is it. They don't want to go the pub and sing German volk songs or any such nonsense they want to live in a rich country and they have successfully imported a small countries population into Germany this year alone so they get to live in a rich country while surrounding themselves with their native culture.
So what do you think will happen when they vote? they'll vote for their values and they're not self hating westerners they love themselves and their people and will use their demographic rise to change all of the societies they inhabit. I personally think this is a bad thing, I think westerners and their culture and society are better but destiny is in demographics and westerners just have stopped having children. The future is looking bleak.
>>
>>53176027
>Without Scania, SD wouldn't exist.
The lorry company???
>>
>>53175954
Here, FN got only 20% of 60+ voters, and 35% of 18-24.
>>
>>53176021
kike
>>
File: wrrm.png (347 KB, 750x523) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wrrm.png
347 KB, 750x523
>>53175963
cringe 2bh
>>
>>53176022

you gotta take a massive dump on the human rights treaties and declare martial law where you feel like it.
>>
>>53173805
>Who's fucking idea was it in the first place?!
the ottomans.
>>
>>53175314

It is true, you fucker. That incident in Cologne alone is proof enough.

Did germans do something similar?

In MULTIPLE Cities in these large groups?

They hate us.
>>
>>53176067
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scania
We have the most SD voters by far, and we amongst the hardest hit by the shitskins.

So while we suffer, the northerners continue voting for their socialist paradise.
>>
>>53176210
maybe there is a reason they might dislike us?
maybe us being down there waging wars and bombing their people for decades now might have something to do with it?
>>
>>53172754
this is just a boring slapstick and isnt even the beginning of the future in terror. the true chaotic helpless starter is still waiting.
>>
>>53176210

please stop this derogatory posting

rape, theft and alcohol is illegal in islam
>>
File: pepe-flower.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepe-flower.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>europe right now
>>
>>53176145
Sounds pretty straightforward. I wonder how long until gloves come off... we do live in interesting times after all.

>>53176052
Well, what ARE values of western society? For the most part it seems to be wealth and comfort. But the idealist lefties actually go and sacrifice themselves to help the poor downtrodden.
I think this is part of what is actually good about our culture. Problem is when the other party treats the sacrifice not as something that should be reciprocated but as act of weakness and submission.

Even things like freedom and respect for law can be seen as weakness and submission - that you are unwilling to dominate or take advantage of another.
>>
>>53176319
yeah right blame yourself
lmao
>>
>>53176319
>implying Germany has armed forces
>>
>>53176319
Germans are NOT doing that and I hope you are baiting.

We didnt have to let them in, you realise that?

They should be thankfull, but they spit in the face of hospitality.

Would you prefer us to behave like Israel?Hm?

Also please tell me if you are ethnical german, would just be interesting due to statistics.
>>
>>53176319
Yeah, it's your own fault germcuck.
>>
>>53176332
Well, sadly people still do it, oh snap!

I thought killing is also against ISlam, but guess what...
>>
>>53176319
>maybe us being down there waging wars and bombing their people for decades now might have something to do with it?
ok
for that to happen would mean all of europe would had to have been bombing the entire middle east for the decades you mentioned
>>
>>53173239
Also, women,children and unaccompanied disadvantaged youths all from warzones.
>>
>>53176319
That bloody Germany military won't stop flexing it's might.
>>
>>53176228
Ah, I see. Malmo is in Scania right?
>>
>>53175474
>150 something different squabbling ethnic groups could never unite in the same way as the Brits did to defeat the Nazis.
but the british army in ww2 relied on people from across the empire.
>>53175145
>in the darwinian sense muslims have the best culture then
In the darwinian sense, literally so do cockroac... nevermind
>>
>>53173191
>America won't accept immigrants that are white and speak english
What makes you say that?
>>
>>53176478
I tried to immigrate, I got a research position in Boston but I didn't make enough money to justify the Visa, you have all these stupid "diversity lottery" visa which means you let in random shitskins that apply rather than talented blue eyed people with degrees in chemistry
>>
>>53176463
It is.
And even though the people in Malmö itself don't vote for SD, every municipality close to them has enormous SD support.

I wonder why.
>>
>>53175069
> be first world country
> leftist take over
> accept shit load of refugees
> start to collapse under their weight
> ???
> move to shitty land known as eastern Europe
> repeat
>>
>>53172841
White flight to Africa
Bet we could turn that shithole around real fast
>inb4 niggers
what is apartheid? at that point racism should be allowed
>>
>>53176319
Sure.

But the existence of that kind of resentment -- even when justified (and maybe particularly when justified) -- is all the more reason to keep the parties separated.

Importing people who justifiably hate you is no wiser than importing people who unjustifiably hate you.
>>
File: 1451717505963.jpg (380 KB, 737x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451717505963.jpg
380 KB, 737x1024
>>53172754
Raping and dominating women against their will is part of their culture, if you don't like it you shouldn't have imported 1,000,000 sand people last year.
>>
>>53176606
>east poland gets filled up by nordics who managed to escape

It truely is worth investing.
>>
>>53176319
Holy Shit! You are totally brainwashed.
> Germany YES
>>
I remember my parents watching German TV and considering that Europe has lost its mind with their immigration policy. They said those madman don't realise they destroy their nation. It was the beginning of the new millennium.
I thought they were just old and uneducated people, cause the west world is so fancy and they just hate it because they were taught to do so.
Oh the irony.
>>
File: joel-tlou.gif (3 MB, 640x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
joel-tlou.gif
3 MB, 640x349
>tfw every single european on this board is a dead man walking
>>
>>53172754
SAY IT LOUD AND SAY IT CLEAR
>>
I wonder if rolls were reverse, Arabs were rich and we were poor would they accept us and treat us so kindly?
>>
>>53176734
REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE
>>
>>53176699
Can I come to Australia please?
>>
Those whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad.
>>
>>53176811
SWEDEN
YES
>>
>>53176807
Well the rich arab countries haven't even taken any arab refugees, so there's your answer
>>
>>53176807
You do not need to wonder.
They wouldn't.
>>
>>53176319
>maybe there is a reason they might dislike us?
yeah we let them in from their shit war torn countries out of hospitality we deserve to be killed desu
>>
File: GOLDEN EYE.png (243 KB, 1920x928) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GOLDEN EYE.png
243 KB, 1920x928
>>53176853
no
>>
>>53176734
TINY
>>
>>53176807

They'd take the women
>>
Looks like Germany is raping what it sows
>>
File: IMG_1238.jpg (126 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1238.jpg
126 KB, 1024x576
>1.1m last year
>1.6m estimated this year
>numbers don't include family reunion
>europeans will never, ever be able to go out at night again

europeans will never have a bbq like this

EVER
>>
>>53173652
>just """"""""""""""""""small problems""""""""""""
>>
>>53177044
chuck another shrimp on the barbey
>>
Daily reminder just like the Batclan this will change nothing and millions more will continue to flood in

#notallmuslims
#refugeeswelcome
>>
File: image.png (117 KB, 238x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
117 KB, 238x351
>>53177005
>>
File: 86854856856.jpg (74 KB, 620x610) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
86854856856.jpg
74 KB, 620x610
>>53177044
Is Autralia getting many fugees?
>>
>How dare you slaughter an ENTIRE FUCKING TOWN OF SREBRENICA
They will always call upon their rights when hurt,they will always need more then you give to yourself and your brothers.Muslims never stop,some of them are friendly some of them are batshit insane but it is simply a culture meant to expand by any means possible.We did not sacrifice so many lives getting bombed by NATO to get us rid of muslims.We knew the cost and we would pay it again.Country without muslims is like a fresh start with a beautiful new girlfriend,there is nobody to fuck your plans up and stop your from going forward.
>>
>>53172841
I'd rather fight.
>>
>>53177044
what is that shit. I was expecting kangaroo burgers and a crate of Victoria Bitter
>>
>>53177044
One million mostly men, let's be generous and say when they send for their families they only request one family member which is their wife. So now two million. Now they're going to do what third worlders do and reproduce so in Syria the birth rate is 3 children per woman, now I personally think they will have more Children when they're being paid to have them in the nice big welfare states of Europe and half of the illegals are not Syrian and are from even higher fertility countries like Nigeria, Somalia etc. but let's just assume they just keep the Syria birth rate of 3 children per woman. So we have 5 million people. A year. The population of Scotland will enter every single year at an extremely conservative estimate. Contrast this with the native European fertility rates and it is a fairly fast replacement of the native population over the next couple generations.
>>
>>53177107

sweden got as many refugees last year as we did in the past 20 years
>>
>>53177107
a few, majority "persecuted minorities" ie christians and women/children

not hordes of military age muslim men
>>
>>53177127

It's why you don't put a woman in charge of the food at a bbq
>>
>>53177044
If you invite to to that BBQ I'll bring the ribs and burgers.
>>
File: sarah tkotsch3.jpg (3 MB, 5760x3240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sarah tkotsch3.jpg
3 MB, 5760x3240
It is the future they chose.
>>
>>53176319
They deserve to be bombed
>>
>>53176807
given how they treat their immigrants(that have the same religion, might i add), i massively doubt it.
>>
>>53176319
bahahhaha
>>
>>53177230

>3.06MB

not wasting my offpeak on that you fuckwit cunt
>>
File: 7f5.jpg (34 KB, 457x376) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7f5.jpg
34 KB, 457x376
>>53177229
>>
File: 1448345806669.jpg (34 KB, 381x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448345806669.jpg
34 KB, 381x333
>>53177230

>that rape stare from the lad
>>
File: i320.jpg (19 KB, 304x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i320.jpg
19 KB, 304x320
>>53177230
dem "urge to rape intensifies" eyes
>>
File: 1421928695591.png (1 MB, 1460x746) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421928695591.png
1 MB, 1460x746
God bless you guys and good luck.
>>
>>53177230
what a bizarre photo
>>
>>53176192
Didn't Moors start the trend with Iberia?
>>
File: 1450925744984.png (408 KB, 558x689) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450925744984.png
408 KB, 558x689
>>53177147
such a shame though, Sweden worked so hard to become a successfull first world nation just to give it away to Arabic and African people who will never return 1/10 of what the Swedish state is giving to them.
>>
>>53177378
Ironically visigoths (a germanic tribe) invited muslims to fight for them. When muslims realized that visigoths wera a bunch of weak retards they overtook their kingdom. It's hilarious how Germany is doing exactly the same.
>>
>>53177230
what a fucking waste
hang the parents of that girl
>>
File: Sarah Tkotsch.jpg (151 KB, 810x453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sarah Tkotsch.jpg
151 KB, 810x453
>>53177371
I wonder what she thinks of what's happened recently.
>>
so when germany is finally majority non-white, how long would it take for the rest of europe to be majority non-white
>>
>>53176541
Same here. I want to move to Canada, but without at least 35~40k Reais (gross estimate) I can't even start dreaming about it. ONly rich people can afford that without spending decades hoarding such money, and with our economy now... at least I have a backup plan
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 170x99) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 170x99
>>53177313
Cheers!
>>
>>53177454
These people are clearly not fucking Syrian, the dude in the background has an afro ffs.
>>
>>53177454

>she will continue to do this shit and get away with enabling this behaviour while innocent bystanders are literally raped
>>
>>53177511
It's amazing how easy it is to brainwash people
>>
>>53177454
Those people are not fucking Syrian.They are not white blue eyes and they dont have a small not on their chest saying Ph.D.Racist white shit.
>>
>>53177454
>>53177230

If she fucking serving the refugees like a fucking maid/slave?

What the hell is wrong with Europeans?
>>
>>53177473
t. never
Praise Orban.
>>
>>53176319
>>53176319
if you use that logic, at what point do we stop?
Conflict has been around since man has been around.
It would simply be impossible to have every nation who has at some point committed a 'war crime' to pay reparations to other nations
If we place the cutoff point at 100 years, what about conflict at 101 years? If we make the cut off point at 250 years what about conflict at 500 years?
>>
File: 1367113285260.jpg (73 KB, 400x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367113285260.jpg
73 KB, 400x388
>>53177132
This is just fuckign tragic
>>
>>53177114
But you're in Bosnia...
>>
>>53176319
>invite someone over
>they shit up the place
>what did i do wrong?

you arent germans anymore
>>
>>53175963
Saudi Arabia would be perfect for you.
>>
>>53177531
Idd, mix disillusionment with some appeals to base emotions and people will think/do whatever you want.
>>
>>53172841
No
What's going to happen is the powder keg is gonna blow and you're going to have a full blown race war because their government is incompetent
They're not allowed to defend themselves and their police force is useless
Eventually the locals will be tired of that shit and one event is gonna cause shit to hit the fan.
I'm gonna get when new of an arab or nigger rapes and tortures a little white girl.
>>
>>53172841

A resounding yes. My sister is moving to Japan because she can't stand living in muslim infested neighbourhoods, she does not have enough money to live in a white neighbourhood. We seriously need to kick all muslims out fast, or just honestly embrace the solutions of the past and kill them all.
>>
>>53177544
When you have everything is life.Health,money good politics i mean your country is generally doing alright.People thrive for more in their lives,especially woman.Woman usually start activating about animals and immigrants,even being quite aware they know nothing about politics they will try to do "the right thing".
>>
File: 1415663737537.png (26 KB, 1135x519) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415663737537.png
26 KB, 1135x519
I can't stop thinking about how tragic the whole thing is, Europe will be ruined forever not by a military force or decease but simply by people just walking in it and us thinking it is too mean to send them home.
>>
>>53172754
europe could have chosen the easy way and imported their own diasporas from the americas, but instead they chose to import goatfuckers
it's kinda sad but you brought this upon yourselves
>>
>>53177641

>sending a swedish female to japan

What did poor old Japan do to deserve that?
>>
>>53172754
this could actually be a good situation to talk about how the treatment of women in muslim countries is cause of the problem with muslim men (and especially the young adults) in western countries. people could conclude that their behaviour is completely contradicting western values; people could discuss the problems and try to find solutions.

instead, all the media do is saying "dont blame refugees", "its racist to say all were north african", "white men also commit rapes and sexual violence", "we should not discuss this special case but sexual violence as a whole" and the best "omg this will totally be abused by evil nazis and pegida, because its exactly what they're saying. they are such assholes and totally wrong!!"

why are people in this country and especially in the media and in politics so retarded?
>>
File: hitler-and-islam.png (209 KB, 500x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hitler-and-islam.png
209 KB, 500x300
>>53177433
Once a Germancuck, always a Germancuck, I think.
>>
File: 1440635605202.jpg (48 KB, 396x385) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440635605202.jpg
48 KB, 396x385
>visit Refugees Welcome Cologne facebook page
>Admin is in full damage control mode
>denying the latest debacle has any connection to migrants
>even bleeding heart lefties are calling their bullshit out

tears never tasted this delicious
>>
File: Sarah Tkotsch2.jpg (86 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sarah Tkotsch2.jpg
86 KB, 640x360
>>53177544
She's some sort of actress apparently.
>>
>>53177573
Remember that in the eyes of the SJW, its always the fault of the white man
>>
>>53177685

She has a boyfriend already so there will be no race-mixing.
>>
>>53177710
>why are people in this country and especially in the media and in politics so retarded?
Because of the 1940's
>>
File: Benefits of wall.jpg (231 KB, 736x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Benefits of wall.jpg
231 KB, 736x490
Meanwhile people just had fun in Hungary with hardly any police to be seen. Thank you based wall!!!
>>
>>53177721
Post page pls
>>
>>53177721

the fire rises
>>
>>53177710
>people could discuss the problems and try to find solutions.
West in a nutshell. Let's just...talk about it for a few years.
>>
>>53177710
because most of you were raised with a mentality of "omg we killed 6 gorillion jews 70 years ago we are so evil" and nobody wants to be seem as evil
>>
File: 1408050061029.jpg (109 KB, 754x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408050061029.jpg
109 KB, 754x960
>>53177777
>West in a nutshell.
DAMN HE HAVE RIGHT
>>
>>53177765
Thank you based Hungary
>>
File: ello ello ello.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ello ello ello.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>>53177777
ELLO ELLO ELLO
>>
>>53177727
She's a cutter kek. Also it looks like she's doing that Islam one finger shit. Between that and being servant to lazy immigramts she's already lost.
>>
File: 1409658432884.png (241 KB, 477x764) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409658432884.png
241 KB, 477x764
>>53177777
/BRIT/ REPRESENT, YEEAAAA LADS WE MADE IT
>>
>>53177766
Tried to but spam filter kept blocking it, no matter what variation I tried

Just google it, it's the first result. It's all in German though.

>translation of the bottom comment:
I'm sorry, but who in these incidents really seriously thinks he can deny a connection to refugees lost in my opinion, any relation to reality.
>>
>>53177710
>talk about it
with almost 2 million refugees entering this year, i don't think you have much time to hink
>>
File: 1439833217269.jpg (15 KB, 400x387) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439833217269.jpg
15 KB, 400x387
>>53177811
>>53177818
>>
>>53172754
Funfact: There is a hastag movement going on in germany right now by SJWs where women write that they've been "sexually harrassed" by german men in young age.

#defendtheSJWnarrative
>>
File: 1449356149878.jpg (95 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449356149878.jpg
95 KB, 768x1024
>>53177644
Fucking fugees must feel like kings right now.
Free food, free shelter, free welfare money, free healthcare, free education (as if they'd ever study anyways), total impunity as they rape and they get away with it and Europeans are basically working as slaves for them, not only by having all their taxmoney going to mantaining refugees but also literally, serving them like butlers/maids and picking up their trash.

I'm so fucking jealous of these sand people.
Only because your shithole of 3rd world country gets nuked you get to live like a king at the expense of others.
>>
>>53177777
>West in a nutshell. Let's just...talk about it for a few years.

no
west in a nutshell would be "we dont talk about it because it's racist"
>>
>>53172841
Where the hell would you run? Even if Western Europe turns to shit, it's still better than the rest of the world. That's what a horrible world we're living in.

Weeaboos replying how great le epic Nippon is do not need to reply at all
>>
>>53177721
>>53177766
gib source
>>
>>53177811
>>53177818
/balt/ rules /brit/ drools
>>
>>53177777
And that's why we have accomplished so much instead of bombing each other to stone age every 2 year.
>>
>>53177777
Dialogue is newspeak. Don't bother with leftists.
>>
>>53177861
america as a whole?
it's not like european haven't flooded south and north america in the past 500 years
asia?
>>
>>53177873
> insulting our homeland
NIP HIM LADS!
>>
>>53177809
magyar cygani
>>
This is why we can't have nice things

I want off Mr.Bones' wild ride,why can't people
be civil.
>>
>>53177862
>>53177766
meme book dot com SLASH refugeeswelcomecologne
>>
File: 1439840544216.jpg (41 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439840544216.jpg
41 KB, 300x300
>>53177844
I imagine you're going to be seeing A LOT of damage control over the next few weeks.
>>
>>53177710
Time for talk and law implementing is long gone Hans.You will have 10 millions (ten million) (10 000 000) people that have not connection to your country that grew up on a strong patriarchy culture living with you and your daughters and sons.Your country will surely change,just in what way is yet to be seen.
>>
>>53177879
and that's why your population is being replaced by muslims
talking with savages doesn't work
>>
>Germany destroying europe for the 4th time

i hate germcucks even more than arabs
thanks for ruining europe you stupid fucks,im legit mad.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53177861

the brits have places to go, rest of you can go and get fucked though 2bh
>>
>>53177930
you forgot the part where they have a fertility rate of over 4 while germany has like 1,2
>>
>>53177844

What's the hashtag?
>>
File: 1446902167789.jpg (24 KB, 298x248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446902167789.jpg
24 KB, 298x248
/balt/
more like
/slav/
>>
>>53177970
Thats seems a tad too much.Is that an actual fact?
>>
>>53177970
this

>>53177132
>>
mudslimes need to be eradicated to save mankind from an age that makes the dark ages look like technological utopia
>>
>>53177710
>why are people in this country and especially in the media and in politics so retarded?
because you still need to import another 10 million immigrants to ensure the continued existence of the German reich. once you hit the targeted number your policies will change
>>
File: 1451772213233.png (46 KB, 853x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451772213233.png
46 KB, 853x600
>>53177844
that's not fun at all that's fucking horrifying
I want off this ride
>>
>>53177710
>problem with muslim men
Most don't do anything and are disgusted by this. Crying about political opposition using slime tactics too doesn't prove your point either.
>>
File: 1405076950951.jpg (98 KB, 784x811) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405076950951.jpg
98 KB, 784x811
>>53177132
>>
>>53175240
Holy shit, that post is so insane it made me dizzy. How the fuck can a person describe every single thing that makes their country a Orwellian shithole and claim they're good things? It boggles the mind.
>>
>>53178005
ignoring the fact that a lot of these immigrants aren't actually syrian, syria's birth rate is 3
germany birth rate is 1,38
this means that ethnic germans will decrease slowly (since replacement rate is 2,1) and refugees in germany will keep increasing, since they have a lot of sons and more will keep coming
>>
>>53177950
Reminder that it is your people that wanted this, for a much easier and controlable, guilable population
>>
File: 1452087799917.jpg (89 KB, 614x410) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452087799917.jpg
89 KB, 614x410
>>53172754

It was the culture of toxic white patriarchy that was responsible for the events of New Year.

it is saddening that despite best efforts, the evil Biedermanner allowed this to happen.

What must obviously happen, is that so-called "native" Germans must be taught not to rape. Any attempts to blame it on Muslim is disingenuous. More penalties must be imposed on Germans to prevent future recurrence, and more refugees should be let in.
>>
>>53177936
The problem is that there is no talking. Only censorship and importing niggers.
>>
>>53177950
nice try you fucking kike
you rub the surface you always find jews behind shit like this, eg. george soros


>tfw holocaust never happened for real but it should have
>>
>>53174076
>haha look at dis embarrassing dumbass white dog, handing us their country on a silver platter.. what a cuck
>>
>>53175240

>That post

But that isn't even true in most of Europe.. Maybe in Britain, where they have insane 'trolling' laws and in Germany where they have insane anti-semitism and Nazi symolism laws. But elsewhere? Being arrested for saying gay marriage isn't real marriage or Islam uncivilised? Where does that person live?
>>
>shocked
how even
>>
File: CILx27VXAAABrb4.jpg (63 KB, 599x601) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CILx27VXAAABrb4.jpg
63 KB, 599x601
>I get all the benefits of being European without living in Europe

I literally won the lottery of life being born Australian
>>
File: French women.png (908 KB, 710x1074) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
French women.png
908 KB, 710x1074
ayy
>>
File: rio1941.jpg (198 KB, 1280x1268) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rio1941.jpg
198 KB, 1280x1268
this is a picture of Rio de Janeiro in 1941.
look at us now and see your future, europeans.
>>
>>53178158
you would be surprised.
>>
Honestly I can't bare it, it's all just unbelievable. How could this be happening? I'm not even joking just thinking of the future fills me with dread. All we need to do is say "no" that is it. Send them to a refugee camp in nearby country, we should even pay for it but no they shouldn't be allowed o live here because they're too different but we won't do it. We;ll just allow ourselves to be replaced and erased from history.
>>
File: thatcher.jpg (71 KB, 647x487) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thatcher.jpg
71 KB, 647x487
>>53178093
Because the rules don't apply to them and what they have to say since it's pro-establishment. When Margaret Thatcher died you literally had these sorts of antifa wankers out in the street cheering "ding dong the witch is dead".
>>
>>53178235
Shit meme.
>>
File: what the fuck.gif (994 KB, 500x371) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
what the fuck.gif
994 KB, 500x371
>>53177844
not going to lie if things were that bad here i'd have already resorted to violence
>>
File: speedtest.png (31 KB, 300x135) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
speedtest.png
31 KB, 300x135
>>53178214

All the benefits?
>This is an inexpensive low-tier connection in Europe
>>
>>53178249
phew... nothing to lose here
>>
File: 1442408963331.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442408963331.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
>>53178235
if I was a cute European girl I'd go to refugee camps to get nailed by some big black cock too, so I can tell everyone in school how tolerant and progressive I am and stick with the popular kids :^)
>>
>>53174216
"""""""Great""""""" Britain is a prime example.

Mudslimes don't have the military oower, not yet, to do much in the west but they will come here because our leftist retards will let them and they simply outbreed and convert people until they can no longer be removed and then they will take over with varying degrees of hostility. One country after another.

This is the future leftists retards, jews and fat middle aged brown cock hungry women chose for us.
>>
>>53178294

violence literally worked as well

thank you based cronulla
>>
File: 1436668250156.png (91 KB, 198x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436668250156.png
91 KB, 198x384
>>53178214
>mfw my ancestors were smart enough to jump that sinking ship
>>
>>53178214
>being born on a prisoner island
>>
>>53178262

?

Also, can a Frogposter shed light on this: >>53175240

>'a woman in France was recently given defamation charges for commenting "She's a liar" on a Youtube video

Sounds like bullshit to me?
>>
>>53178339

>being born in a cuck shed
>>
>>53178328
it honestly set the score right. the only issue from then on was literally one motherfucker that nobody thought would actually do it
>>
>>53178249
do not weep over what was lost, dream only of its return
>>
File: unclesamgoddamn.jpg (109 KB, 894x698) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unclesamgoddamn.jpg
109 KB, 894x698
>mfw this is all happening because big guys of Europe just kept their head down while USA doing its magic in the Middle East

>"The big bad Russia is just over there m8, we should totally topple off those dictators dealing with Russia and fuck up the whole Middle East in the process, what could possibly go wrong?"

Yeah, who would've guessed this would bite you guys in the ass eventually?
>>
File: riodejanero.jpg (83 KB, 800x535) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
riodejanero.jpg
83 KB, 800x535
>>53178249
Here is another picture, wow things are so... regular. Better not post the old pictures of the poor people now.
>>
>>53178348
Never heard of it but I'd say it's real. You have to watch what you say here otherwise the stasi comes get you.
>>
>>53178413
look for a picture of a crowded street
>>
>>53178357
>not being born in a cuck shed
It's 2016
>>
>>53178339
>being born in germany
>get raped trying to board train
>don't want to be racist so don't report it
>take trip to france to calm down a bit
>get shot
>survive somehow, go home
>get raped some more
>die

lmao we live in paradise compared to your fucking hell hole
>>
>>53178440
Okay I will do that, but first I'll post this beautiful old scenery.
>>
>>53175309
Brazil, you really are dumb and belong in the favela. Banter is one thing but this is just infantile and retarded.
Zero value posting from underage retards that don't even understand the problem is not necessary in this thread. Leave /int/, it's not a child friendly board.

tl;dr you are wrong and dumb, monkey
>>
>>53178384
They're not fleeing wars. They're coming for money.
>>
>>53175314
>there are other germans who unquestioningly believe the "Einzelfälle" (single cases) meme and buy into the mental gymnastics of ISLAMIC terror having no business with islam, as if a bad apple has absolutely nothing to do with the tree it fell from
Feel encouraged to leave, Sören.
>>
>>53178461
that's a prototype of a favela (look at the filename, morro), where blacks were segregated in old times
>>
As we reach the 330 mark I will only say this.Why do muslims always fuck up everything,why is it always them.
>>
>>53178475
"ok"
>>
>>53178440
Oh no! Could it become even worse?!?
>>
>>53178214
>"so... mother of dragons, you need beef up for this role, you will be mother of resistance!"
>"o-ok..!"
>few months go by, mother of resistance ate beef as much as she could
>"crikey bitch, I meant you needed to get a bit more muscular - not fucking fat!"
>>
>>53178446
I can proudly say i was at the cologne main station on silvester night and didn't get raped.
Only a little harrassad by some black fellas.

Two days later the police sacked me riding a bike on a bike lane without light at 5 pm.
I kekd a little.
>>
>>53178515
>Turk crying about other Turks
wew
>>
>>53178530
>if you guys would find a wife and have kids all this immigrant crisis wouldn't be happening in the first place
are you fucking retarded? how in your mind did you think that would have prevented mass immigration?
>>
>>53178600
Well Im a muslim and we truely fuck everything up.Itsnot the religions fault its simply the fact people are shit.Its the same reason communism never worked,its because people are shit.
>>
File: ad_166520665.jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ad_166520665.jpg
79 KB, 720x960
>>53178580

>emmy c will never go back to her peak high test body of season 1
>her stunt double will always be hotter than her now

really wish the world would stop focusing on muslims and start body shaming emelia into not being an ugly cunt
>>
>>53178610
he probably thinks the "europe needs immigration to sustain it's population" is the actual reason our politicians agrees to take them in.
>>
>>53178437

Isn't calling politicians liars basically a cornerstone of free speech?
>>
>>53178249
If anyone had the Detroit now and then that's another good example of a mass influx of gib me days and they aren't even prone to blowing shit up.
>>
>>53178675
No, that's hatespeech.
Hatespeech is not covered by free speech.
>>
>>53178663
Isn't that the reason? Why else would they agree to take so many immigrants in?
>>
>>53178675
Not so much, according to them.
http://olhardigital.uol.com.br/noticia/projeto-de-lei-preve-punicao-a-quem-falar-mal-de-politicos-na-internet/50904
Some idiot wanted to make offending politicians over internet a crime.
>>
>EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395

>The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.
>>
>>53178675
>2016
>he still thinks free speech is real
>>
>>53177710
>this could actually be a good situation to talk about how the treatment of women in muslim countries is cause of the problem with muslim men (and especially the young adults) in western countries.
The problem is they and us have different values and interests. it's not like they are stupid and no one told them they can have gender equality. They simply have different goals.

I'm also not sure if we should care about what they do in their countries. They overgrow their countries? Fine, they can starve. But what they do in their countries is not our problem.
>>
>>53178763
Exactly what I was saying
>>53173996

This goes far beyond 4chan memeing. Scary.
>>
File: 2.jpg (19 KB, 346x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.jpg
19 KB, 346x320
>>53178747
>Isn't that the reason?
brazil should from hereout be excluded from all conversation about international crises

my god, what a fucking idiot.
>>
>>53178747
because of the SJW ideology which infiltrated governemt, media and education.
>>
>>53176384
I'm actually on your side but he has a point, if some shrinky blond jew comes up to me and says "yo you can come to my place so we can enrich and chill" because my home is being bombed and slaughtered to shit, or might, because I'm aware that - in my situation, Antifa or Neonazis, in the arab world ISIS - is just about 100 miles away and rapidly conquering territory, and I risk my fucking life in the hope of getting there, and then some jihadist (in their situation nazi) that looks like a mixture of an /r9k/bot and a pig/a werewolf's pubic area, started throwing molotovs at the tents of me and others, attacking me at night, and blowing the homes that were supposed to be my shelter getting blown up, I'm already pissed enough from what I had to endure to say "alright, it's payback time." and get defensive.


The only flaw in this is that they're raping kindhearted woman. You don't rape a 19yo qt that gave you a jacket and a bottle of cola, or even children, to get revenge on intolerant shithead.

Being pissed isn't the reason, it's just their emotional fuel.
>>
>>53176319
OH MY GOD THIS LEVEL OF BRAINWASHING SET (YOU)RSELF IN FIRE
>>
>>53178820
I'm not memeing I feel so... defeated. Powerless, we're going to be erased from history and turned into an indistinct euro province #29 filled with Arabs and Africans that nominally speak English so I guess that makes it England
>>
>>53178339

What you have said is true, I don't deny that, but, even here, leftist media grows stronger with every year. They're so fucking blind that don't see any flaw in your policy
>>
>>53178881
it's bait you moron
>>
>>53176319
get a load of this guy.

smells like shill spirit
>>
>>53178905
damn I meant to >>53178348
>>
>>53178904
there there

what's actually going to happen is a war eventually and anybody still alive will be able to enjoy some lasting peace
>>
File: 1434714936692.jpg (106 KB, 600x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434714936692.jpg
106 KB, 600x490
>>53177777
>>
>>53178955
How can there be war when Europeans don't have enough children?
>>
>>53178904
Come to Schraya

You Brits are lucky you didn't put all your eggs in one basket
>>
>>53178833
"hurr durr someone doesn't share the exact same point of view as me what a tragedy"
>>
File: 1419530077734.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419530077734.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
>>53178875
>he would get pissed and get defensive when a native from a country you don't belong in is mad about you being there
>he would not get pissed about a bunch of durkas blowing his country to shit and causing him to flee in the first place
Fucking epic!
>>
>>53178747
Because free European nations are a threat to globalism.
Immigration is a tool to destroy Europeans and in the process any resistance to the regime.
>>
>>53178955
War?Syrians would lose in a heartbeat,doctors cant fucking for shit.
>>
>>53178747
Kill yourself you dumbass.
>>
File: 1448272671093s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448272671093s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>53178339
>Gercuck banter
>>
>>53178913
You can't stop me from ripping my face off Australia
>>
>>53178975
you live in a world where there's bombs that can kill millions at once, it's not the middle ages where having lots of people helps anymore
>>
>>53178980
I will try, it's just tragic, Europe is so beautiful all the ethnic groups,cultures all soon to be erased and turned into a brown skinned, brown eyed, black hair bland shithole in the name of "diversity"
>>
>>53178515
Because Islam is a totalitarian ideology, like communism and fascism, that divides the world into 'us vs them'.
>>
File: dubshqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dubshqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>53177777
>>
>>53178998
I'd be scared, maybe?

Look, what you see in germany is a bunch of autists throwing fit

What you see in arabia is a civil war. Guns, mass beheadings, bombs, rockets, armed platoons reaping streets.

A warrior never chooses a fight he cannot win - as a civilist, it's just straight-up insane to think you can just go out there and fight them at this point.
It's like the west and being aware of the environment.
We could be more green, but one alone won't do shit, it won't hurt us, but as long as nobody else around you, you're not gonna do shit.
And the green movement is a lot more successful and a lot less lethal, and we're still sitting here fucking with it.
>>
>>53176541
>but I didn't make enough money to justify the Visa
Should've moved to Norway first to earn some money then apply for the Visa
>>
>>53176541
>Chemistry

LOL
>>
>>53179196
Few problems with that. One, this not an army vs unarmed civilians thing there. The majority of combatants are in various militias that are fighting tooth and nail to recruit more members, so getting in one that suits your needs is fucking trivial. This is discounting signing up for the national armies.

Two, weapons are more common than water and if a 'refugee' could pay some smuggler thousands of euros to get here, he could have afforded a small arsenal back home to fight with.

Three, only a very small part of the participants are ex-soldiers of muhajideen with decade-long experience. The vast majority are untrained trash, no different from the average refugee, so the playing field is more or less even.

God, I used to look up to Germans for what they have achieved, but cucks like you made me reconsider. You deserve every last bit of what's coming for lacking any sort of self preservation instinct and sympathizing with people who hate you. But don't worry, you fucking wimp. When your country goes to total fucking shit and some finally stand up to fight, you will still receive help from our volunteers since you're still a fellow European. I just hope it won't be too late and we're still capable of assisting. Something tells me that when things go south, they will go south for everyone.
>>
>>53173285
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>germans will never stop being cuckolds
>germans will never be proud of themselves and fight for their existence against the whole world again
>>
>>53179676
gott sei dank!
>>
>>53179491
I never said I want those fucks here.

The main incentive for them is open borders. I want those borders closed. Germany is for germans, not some central-and-slavic-european mix jew aristocracy hiding behind mental gymnastics about "being the good guys" that actually make no sense but get parroted because it sounds so much like you're entitled to pat your own back everytime you spout it.

The german people are getting more pissed too. Ignoring all the details you and I know, their gut feeling makes them pissed. They're aware that the greatest thing of germanics, their social solidarity, is currently being broken apart because Merkel is taking a million ton diarrhea shit on germany after eating too kebab.
People are starting to feel insulted by their own state, germany is, unlike UK and sweden, showing a widespread disliking of the situation, the only ones you see on pictures and the internet are the typical fucks who always (want to) get on pictures and the internet: stupid leftist cucks.
The average person here feels quite stressed about it.
>>
>>53178875
>The only flaw in this is that they're raping kindhearted woman. You don't rape a 19yo qt that gave you a jacket and a bottle of cola, or even children, to get revenge on intolerant shithead.

If anything, the completely unjustified suffering of the woman only makes me harder. She is like Christ, taking the sins of mankind on her innocent person I am so fucking hard right now
>>
>>53181106
>He gets hard to Jesus
What the fuck
>>
File: 1450280351050.jpg (133 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450280351050.jpg
133 KB, 480x360
>>53176541
>I-its the shitskins fault they be taking muh job..
>>
>>53181106
i hope you get gassed
>>
>>53178379
>do not weep over what was lost, dream only of its return

You're literally doing the exact same thing lol.
>>
>>53179657
poo in loo
>>
fix your shit lads i don't wanna live here forever.
Thread replies: 385
Thread images: 74
Thread DB ID: 386480



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.