[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really would you a french girl? pros and cons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Really would you a french girl?

pros and cons
>>
+Easier than anglos

-Obsest with Armenian genocide.
>>
Even the question is stupid.
>>
>>53171795
pros
>they have pouty lips that look sexy
>probably into good food and wine
>... can't think of anything else

cons
>mostly arrogant
>probably smokes
>probably can't speak english for shit, and will never learn it due to a general disinterest in anything not french
>sense of superiority
>would probably want to live in france
>>
Sure if she didn't bitch about my guns and beer. I've seen some really fuckable french girls
>>
>>53171795

pros
They seem to have a very strong sense of love.
Enjoy little things in live, such as the smell of old books, walking on grass with bare feet.
Enjoy romantic things.

cons
They know what they have, therefore it's hard to cope.
Usually into latest fashion, this can make things very expensive and i'm a poor guy.
>>
I really don't care about a girls nationality, I'm not having sex with her passport
>>
>>53172273
>I'm not having sex with her passport
t. virgin
>>
>>53172334
t. paperfucker

>>53172116
What the fuck is a sense of love?
>>
>>53172683
>What the fuck is a sense of love?
What you feel when you are with people that love you back.
>>
>>53171795
>Really would you a french girl?

Yes, why not..

Pro
>European
>Sense of style and fashion
>Probably knows a thing or 2 about good food and such

Cons
>Likely speaks French
>>
>>53171795
>>53171923
>tfw no qt pouty-lipped french gf to cuddle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9nETzwNjKY
>>
>>53171795
>fwg thread

sage
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.