[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOOD MORNING, AUSTRALIANS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Australian_safe.jpg (956B, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
Australian_safe.jpg
956B, 125x112px
GOOD MORNING, AUSTRALIANS
>>
>>53170725
>956B
haha capped my internet, la'
>>
>>53171092
I saw the fireworks in sydney
Gud work
>>
>>53170725
it's 10:09pm you stupid prick
>>
>>53171796
Tbh it's 12:32
And let me remind you that there is no suck thing as 10pm, it's 22
>>
Ask an Australian who has been living in Poland for 1 month anything.
>>
>>53172345
pooft
>>
File: 1446033653248.jpg (36KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
1446033653248.jpg
36KB, 600x401px
>>53172345
Thoughts on Poland and the fact that we had -12oC yesterday and today we have snow?
>>
>>53172444
Coming from Australia, Poland is a cheap as fuck country to live in. I'm amazing by how much I can spend here. I had 5000AUD prepared for a month but I only ended up using 1000AUD.
The country itself is pretty nice but only if you live in the cities. The public transport is definitely much better than Sydney's and I see no reason to drive here. I've noticed the girls here pay more attention to foreign guys.
In Australia I was like a 5/10 with no gf but here I'm like a 9/10 with 3 girls trying to get on my dick at once. Also the girls here are fucking amazing, it's like you're living in a country of supermodels.
The cold itself is new to me, I'm used to minimum temperatures of maybe 9oC and the cold is fucking terrible but I'll get used to it.
The snow was pretty cool the first time I saw it I guess but now it's pretty normal to me.
>>
>>53172635
why are you even there, m8
>>
>>53172635
>The public transport is definitely much better than Sydney's
O kurwa, I don't want to imagine what public transport in Sydney is like then.
>. I've noticed the girls here pay more attention to foreign guys.
Yeah, this is universal. You've got the exotic factor. Poles in general are very interested in what's going on in the world and what kind of cultures and countries are there, and Australia has some good vibe to it.
> Also the girls here are fucking amazing, it's like you're living in a country of supermodels.
Enjoy, mate, there's many more girls here than men. Treat them well.
>The cold itself is new to me, I'm used to minimum temperatures of maybe 9oC and the cold is fucking terrible but I'll get used to it.
The minimum that can happen in Poland in -22oC which happens more or less once every three years.
Buy yourself thermal shirt and same for legs, it's cheap and available in every sports store. Wear a t-shirt on thermal shirt and a blouse and then a thick coat, cover your mouth with a scarf or you'll damage your lungs

You'll be just fine, strong cold is much easier to bear than heat
>>
>>53172695
I'm on a 2 month exchange internship program.
>>
>>53172817
>crying about -22c
you wouldn't last a canadian winter in Quebec.
>>
>>53173075
Here the temperature can range from almost +40 to -20, so I'd just ask what you Canucks do to deal with the cold and then imitate you. You always imitate the natives when it comes to weather.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.