[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you think are the most socially well adjusted posters on /int?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

In other words who has the highest percentage of normies?

My pick is the French
>>
>>53169641
america
they are basically normieland: the country
they're also retarded, so the two coincide
>>
The french posters aren't socially adjusted, a ton of them are north africans. and other muslims.
>>
>>53169716
I'm sure there's a good percentage of them, but remember the bulk of posters on 4chan are American and so the bulk of autistic shut-in frogposters will also be American.
>>
>>53169716
I don't know, USA has a few major retards but I think the Canadians are the true retards.
>>
>>53169641
Nope

Most French on /int/ are betas as hell, many are weaboos who fap on hentai, that's why I never go to /fr/.
>>
swedes
>>
Denmark, no doubt
>>
>>53169768
>>53169819
Oh I guess my opinion of French posters goes down a notch. Most of the time French people here are helpful and nice to talk to, so I concluded you weren't autistic neets that had to resort to shitposting to communicate.

I was going to say the Scandis minus Finland were runners up, but I guess they're the most normal of us all.
>>
maybe the swiss or the jews
>>
File: pepeackbar.png (220KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepeackbar.png
220KB, 499x499px
>>53169768
Wallah go fuck yourself. You'll be next mash Allah.
>>
>>53169641
Brazilians. We're the Alphas of /int/.
>>
>>53169716
>america
Defenitely not.
>they are basically normieland: the country
They may be the birthplace of modern normieculture, but don't forget they're also the biggest supplier of Comicons and the people that visit them, autists, spergers and other random teens on meds. Basically this: >>53169794

/r9k/ is almost exclusively populated by Americans.. I doubt all the ones on /int/ are normie tier.

Maybe the Balts or East Euros? For all their 'nogf' shitposting they do seem to talk about getting drunk with friends and celebrating events like New Year and Christmas with company more than most posters.
>>
File: 1445209992717s.jpg (8KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
1445209992717s.jpg
8KB, 250x189px
>>53171360
Look a monkey pounding its chest
>>
>>53169819
>many are weaboos who fap on hentai, that's why I never go to /fr/.

I think that's just inherent in the general threads.. There are always some lonely fucks in there that bother the more normal visitors with 2D pictures.
>>
>>53169641
Poland and the Baltics seem pretty normal for the most part. Really most cunts have a fair share of normies, excepting Canada UK and Finland which are disproportionately neet
>>
>>53169641
probably third worlders like south americans or russians

they're kind of forced to leave their house and interact more than euros/anglos.
>>
>>53171467
>>53171589
>Balts
animeretards, the fucking lot of them
>>
>>53171360
No you're not, most of you are self hating autists, and one of you is a morbidly obese lipstick wearing tranny
>>
>>53171617
>animeretards
Have you seen the /cum/ general?
>>
>>53171668
pic related is /generals mostly, /cum not being an exception
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.