[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure where to post this but maybe you guys can help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: 1423165804040.jpg (33KB, 297x308px) Image search: [Google]
1423165804040.jpg
33KB, 297x308px
I'm not sure where to post this but maybe you guys can help me

I'm going to be fighting a Chinese kid at my university on Friday and i've never been in a fight before. I'm white, over 6 feet and about 200 pounds and this Chinese kid is like 5'10" and 210 pounds

I'm pretty scared since I don't react well in stressful situations. So, how exactly do I fight well and win? Lots of people will be there to watch, so I don't want to look like an idiot
>>
Anime
>>
Anime
>>
Anime
>>
anime~
>>
Just go ape shit on him and beat the piss out of him. There's no science to it
>>
Anime
>>
everywhere i am, i must also coward hit
>>
>>53169649
>not putting Anime
For shame
>>
File: ste.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ste.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
anime
>>
File: image.png (208KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208KB, 640x359px
>>53169557
Fighting in Uni
>What is this fucking highschool?
>>
You've dug yourself into a hole you can't get out of. At this stage, your only hope is that this Rinky Dink is even worse than you are.
>>
>>53169729
aniki he also said 210 pound chinese "kid" say something to him aniki
>>
>>53169668
>not dog shot
>not an nz flag
>>
Anime

No but for real, the most important thing is to get rid of your fear.

Fear makes you hesitate and hesitation gets your ass knocked out.
Don't stand around talking shit trying to put it of like all the retards in the youtube clips. Just go in, aim for the head and be determined to do damage.

You should also probably learn how to throw a decent punch. And remember to put your weight into it and imagine that you're going to punch through his fucking head instead of stopping short as soon as your reach him and in that way lose force in your hit.

>no hesitation
>no mercy until he's on the ground
>put your weight into it
>aim for his face and try to hit the air behind his head just going straight through
Follow this advice and you'll be fine
>>
>>53169840

That's not progressive though. Shouldn't he take the BCC instead?
>>
>>53169924
Yeah sorry

Please don't call the tolerance police
>>
File: 1446093431246.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446093431246.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>53169557
Okay look. I shall teach you the ways of the eight leaves.

*unsheathes twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh.... funny..... *turn my back to you and chuckle* but... not as funny as whats about to happen now! *unsheathes katana and readies Sanzetsu no Jitsuzhi style stance*

*BLOOP*

*stealth kills*

*walks always whisteling, drunken whaler tune*

*comes up behind you and stabs you in the back* Hahaha, now that power is mine! *becomes engilfed in a bright light* It feels so powerful! *unsheaths daggers Surging with Dark Energy* You Will Pay For Your Insulence!*teleports around and shoots beams at you* You! *kicks you from behind* Are! *teleports in front of you and uppercuts you into the air* Just! *flies into the air with flaming spiral uppercut* NOOB! *hits you with flame uppercut and grabs your head and throws you down to the ground* NOW DIE FAG!!! *crashes into you with meteor slam attack and kills you*Heh... another noob falls to me. *teleports away*
*sucks the head and tickles the shaft with my tongue* HA I bet you weren't expecting to come that quickly you FAGGOT *swallows the come and uses its energy to power up* You're finished! *teleports into the air* Just die!! *crashes into you with a fierce flaming kick*
>>
>>53169557
>don't want to look like an idiot
too late
>>
>53169557
Stare at him serious, close to him.
Wait a reaction. Make him scared is your best bet. Take with you a lot OF friends. If you need to fight try to slap him hard on his face and
take a knife with you just in case
>>
>>53170075
>bring a lot of friends
>and bring a knife
Gypsy detected
>>
File: puffy.jpg (136KB, 1303x1975px) Image search: [Google]
puffy.jpg
136KB, 1303x1975px
dont you just hate it when you reach for your air conditioner remote and you fling it across your desk accidentally
>>
>>53169557
>>53169729

Fucking this.

That's what American "Universities" are like?
>>
File: 1427606440198.jpg (14KB, 427x409px) Image search: [Google]
1427606440198.jpg
14KB, 427x409px
>fighting
>in uni

where the fuck are you?
>>
Put on a japanese military uniform
This triggers really bad spastic reactions from them through DNA PTSD. With any luck he should be down on the ground from the mental shock
>>
File: 1450907718183.png (357KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
1450907718183.png
357KB, 397x402px
Tell him that you are gay and that fights turn you on.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.