[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What countries have you visited /int/? For me: Austria, Germany,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 15

File: flags-of-the-world1.jpg (463KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
flags-of-the-world1.jpg
463KB, 1920x1080px
What countries have you visited /int/?

For me:

Austria, Germany, Belgium, France, Italy, Czechia, England, Eire, Scotland, Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania, Croatia, Hungary.

I want to visit Greece and Spain badly.
>>
Visited: Estonia, Sweden, Austria

i want to visit: Russian, Japan , China ,Murica <--(Murica is full of güd like cheap electronics and CES type of shows )
>>
>>53168058
How did you like Austria? One of my favorite countries I've visited.
>>
>>53168058
can an outsider ever master suomi?
>>
>>53168071
Great place for outdoor activity
and rainy climate ( because of mountais)
>>
I've been to Guam, although U.S. owned, as well as the Marshall Islands and Micronesia
>>
>>53167968
Visited: USA (Washington, Oregon, Georgia), Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania

Want to visit: The rest of Europe
>>
>>53168096
you mean Finnish language?
maybe
but its very hard as they say
we don't use any terms like " the car" we just use a lot of stuff intergrated to the object word .
for example
Minun autot
My cars
Minun auto
My car

Minun autoissani on ongelmia
My cars have problems
Minun autossani on ongelma
My car have a problem
etc
>>
>>53168129
Nice. Same here.

Hungary is in interesting place. I loved Budapest but there's a decent amount of ridiculous robbery at night.
>>
And also if you guys like traveling shows
then i would recommend you guys show called "Madventure"
some of the only traveling shows that i have interest on
>>
>>53168170
If you don't mind lending your time, how would you directly translate "My name is George." including whatever the name is for George in Suomi.

>>53168227
Like a Broadway play or musical?What do you mean by travelling show?
>>
bamp for interest.

Been to mexico and denmark.
>>
>>53168402
I don't know , names are quite solid
George is George i guess , nothing special about that
and about that translation
Minun nimeni on George
and if casually speaking with friends it would like
Mun nimi on George , like that
>>
Poland
Cyprus
Greece
Turkey
Ukraine
Germany
Italy
France
Canada
>>
>>53168402
Television show
(sorry for causen confusion)
>>
>>53167968
Scotland man I love this place
People there are so friendly
They can talk with you and laugh like every fucking frien you know from childhood
But the main difference is that you just meet each other and barely know each other
And they can drink strong alcohol very well
Finally some worthy oponents
Also they love the story of their country and they re proud of it so if you are a tourist on a trip to scotland honestly fuck the guides ask a scot instead
Trust me it's gonna be more funny and interesting also you get to know what royal famillies they love and hate for betrayers
It's nothing wrong to be proud
Also sorry for my grammar
>>
>>53168455
Thank you

>>53168469
That's a very impressive itinerary. How have you been to so many places?
>>
Bump

I never left the country.

Someone has to have stories.
>>
>>53168672
no problem
Do you need any other translation ?
after 8 or more years of english studies
i think i got it
feel free to ask some
>>
>>53168184
Probably the reason is like in the rest of eurpe...
Kids stoling things to buy RC Drugs
>>
all of the British isles
France
Belgium
Spain
Poland
Malta and visiting Ecuador this year
>>
>>53168738
Yes please.

I'm not only interested in your language but I'm even more interested in How it translates. Suomi have an impressive grasp on English. More so than others.

Just give me a basic translation to "I love you"

Tell me how someone would say that.

I'm sure there are 100 different ways but just tell me how you would say "I love you"
>>
Italy once. Germany once. It was crazy good. I like both.
>>
>>53168469
You've been on Aushwitz trip probbably well good you came out in one piece
Oh god i'm horrible
>>
>>53168892
Mean
>>
>>53168855
I love you , would go like this
Minä rakastan sinua

>Tell me how someone would say that.
hmm well thats quite hard, but personally i would say this to my girlfriend or wife
its not so commonly used amongts people and i feel like "rakastaa" verb is so strong
>>
Finally a comfy thread
>>
>>53168909
I know i couldn't stop myself
>>
>>53167968
Are u white?
>>
>>53168937
So "rakastaa" is very close and lovely?
>>
>>53168962
I think so
>>
>>53168997
Shouldn't visit Greece then for your own safety.
>>
>>53169028
Why not? I can carry myself well.
>>
>>53168975
>very close
definitely
>lovely
yes i guess , people who are lovely , are the kind of people you end up loving the most
>>
>>53169059
They attack white people for the money and everything is dirty there. You could visit Southern France instead.
>>
>>53169069
Thanks.

>>53169154
Been there. I don't see the distinction.
>>
>>53167968
italy, ukraine, finland, sweden, norway, egypt, turkey, ossetia.
>>
>>53169457
It's 2015+1, things changed a lot there.
>>
>>53167968
Ukraine, Belorussia, France, Poland, Finland. Czech Republic, Netherlands (loved the counterfeit crack warning on entrance) AND I WAS IN GERMANY FOR WHOLE TWO HOURS.
>>
>>53169538
What countries have you visited?
>>
>>53169575
>Belarus

Where and why? How was it?
>>
>>53169629
UK, Spain, France, Italy, Austria, Bulgaria, Turkey, Poland, Hungary
>>
>>53169533
>>53169575
How did you guys like Finland?
>>
>>53168452
Where in mexico?
>>
>>53169662
Personally I liked Bulgaria when I visited there. How was Turkey?
>>
File: thank you but no.jpg (27KB, 400x356px) Image search: [Google]
thank you but no.jpg
27KB, 400x356px
I don't need to travel. If I want to visit a labrynth of concrete and steel full of self-absorbed pricks that don't speak English and hate white people Sydney's only a couple of hours away.
>>
>>53167968
UK, France (Only Paris), USA (Only two states + Mexico), Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, New Caledonia, Fiji & a bunch of other Pacific island ones.
>>
>>53169687
Jalisco
>>
>>53169702
What did you think of Hong Kong senpai?
>>
>>53169695
Very nice and cheap. Would visit again.
>>
>>53169714
Good choice.
Which city/ies?
How did you like the place?
>>
>>53169697
I don't think that OP was asking for closed minded pricks. Off to /b/ with you.
>>
Estonia, Latvia, Russia, Sweden
>>
File: i kek'd.gif (954KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
i kek'd.gif
954KB, 400x300px
>>53169697
>>
>>53169654
Minsk and Brest. I was a part of a touring band there.

Minsk is weird. It was like time travelling. Everything looks extremly Soviet (but the food is cheap and delicious). Brest was cool. I liked it.

>>53169667
>How did you guys like Finland?
I liked it at lot, though I've been only to Helsinki. It seems so small after Moscow, but I've enjoyed staying there a lot. Hard to explain why. It's the atmosphere of the place. Was ammused by the ammount of hipsters with dyed hair. Wasn't amused by the prices.
>>
>>53169743
Guadalajara and some of the surrounding areas. I loved it. The men were nice and showed hospitality and the women were very good looking and wanted to have fun. They were so nice to me there. I will visit again soon when I get another contract.
>>
>>53169723
Amazing. Probably my favourite city I've ever been to.

I'm considering working for a year there.
>>
Scandinavia, England, France, Italy, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Dubai, Qatar, USA, Canada and Egypt
>>
>>53169805
Info on the qts in both places. I demand information at once
>>
>>53169828
>Qatar

How and why? What could you possibly do there?
>>
>>53169822
What gives you that opinion? I really disliked HK
>>
>>53169841
I don't understand /int/'s obsession with qts. If it's not a shithole village in the middle of nowhere there's always at least some cute girls there. If you like slav girls you'll enjoy both places.
>>
>>53169805
>Wasn't amused by the prices.
don't worry
even us are not amused by the prices either
but for you guys , its even force
damn ruble course
>>
>>53169863
How? By plane obviously, A nice place to spend your holidays. It's almost the same as Dubai tbf
>>
>>53169907
I understand that Rus I was asking your experience.
>>
Ireland
France
Spain
Greece
All the Canary Islands
The Netherlands
USA
Hong Kong
Fiji
>>
>>53169821
Ah, so you were there on business?
What was it? A telecommunications company?
If you can I'd invite you to visit Oaxaca and Chiapas, their temples, nature, little towns etc. Are a great to experience.
>>
>>53169928
I hadn't had enough time on my schedule to have any experience there, but there were some cute girls.
>>
>>53167968
Russia, Ukraine, America, Canada, Mexico, Italy, France and Britain. But I was like 8 for the last three.
>>
Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, New Zealand, China (almost all of its coastal provinces), Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong,

All of them mentioned here have relatively cheap budget flights from Singapore except Christchurch
>>
File: crymore.jpg (10KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
crymore.jpg
10KB, 400x300px
>>53169745
>>
>>53169828
Want to visit far east Asia and explore more of Africa
>>
>>53169916
No way Qatar is anything like Dubai. You must be a richfag.

Not bantering m8 just asking why the fuck you'd go to Qatar.
>>
>>53169987
On business or pleasure?
>>
Portugal
France
Switzerland
Austria
Slovenia
Croatia
UK
>>
>>53169869
Locals were pretty friendly to me. We have a family friend over there, so was able to meet one of the locals and go out to dinner with them.

It's just the vibrancy and pace of the city, condensed into such a small area. I haven't been to New York or Tokyo, but supposedly it's meant to be similar. I personally had never experienced anything as high rise and fully urban as downtown Hong Kong - and the highrises are inescapable. The food and shopping was great, and the sights were cool too. Even amongst Touristy sights Locals have to mingle and go about their daily lives, unlike a bigger city like London where no local would hang around the London eye/Westminster for long.

For example when visiting the giant buddha I wandered into the temple and there was a proper buddhist service. In the midst of one of the most touristy sites in the city, everyone was being solemn and serious.

Plus the fusion of east and west is cool. It's the most accessible city in East Asia for English speakers.

I think this video pretty much sums Hong Kong up https://vimeo.com/120790502
>>
File: 1452072157027.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1452072157027.png
296KB, 649x649px
>>53169989
>>
>>53169912
>damn ruble course
Well, what can you do with that? At least we have glory, Motherlannd and Putin
>>
I've been to Estonia and Germany
>>
>>53170016
Did you like slovenia?
>>
>>53169999
Have you been in there in the first place?
>>
>>53170019
Yeah I can see why you would like it, I'm sort of the opposite where I need some chill, couldn't find any chill in the entire country.

But I can understand why people are into that sort of stuff
>>
>>53170040
true
its quite problematic
fucking stupid eu and sanctions
Their actions reflect on our economy as well
>>
>>53170012
of course pleasure. Some parts of China was voluntary disaster relief work during my time in National Service
>>
>>53169955
Yes I'm a travelling electrical engineer with GE right now. I'm looking to move on to something smaller actually but thanks to your oligarch there are unlimited posibilities in Mexico. I think I will be stuck in Mexico city for the next year after this.
>>
Been to:

Netherlands
Belgium
France
Switzerland
Germany
Italy
Norway
Bulgaria
Kyrgyzstan
Kuwait
Qatar
Afghanistan

I'm going to England in march and Mexico right after. I live in Texas and still haven't made it to Mexico somehow, but my gf's hometown is right on the border.
>>
>>53170064
yes, but I visited only Capodistria/Koper, which is basically an Italian city, so I didn't see anything specifically Slovenian.
Next I want to go to Ljubljana.
>>
>>53170080
No friend that's why I ask.
>>
>>53170121
You're obviously military right?
>>
>>53170113
How bad is the mexican electric infrastructure? What do you think should be done about it?
That's rough m8, I'd hate to be stuck on Mexico city.
>>
>>53170147
I'm not sure what to say. Was there was once in 2013. We spent there a week, living in a hotel and as a tourist from the West you'll just see the best parts of the city(Doha).
>>
I've been to the USA, the UK, Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Austria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Greece, Turkey and the Netherlands and I've spent the night in Switzerland, paid a visit to Liechtenstein and Denmark and drove through Poland and Slovakia before.

I want to visit Norway, the UK again, France again, Switzerland (again), Italy again and eventually the USA again and New Zealand, and possibly maybe sometime Japan, Chile and Argentina.
>>
>>53170277
Cheapest way to get to us is combining it with South East Asia + Australia. Possibly even Japan too.
>>
>>53168672
Most of those are nearby so I traveled to Europe often
Canada seemed interesting so I went there also
>>
>>53170218
I think you guys could really have a good time over here in majority of South-East Asian nations, Everything is really cheap and affordable too. I've met a couple of Mexicans during my visit to Phenom Phen
>>
>>53167968
Wales, France, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Greece, Cyprus and Egypt.
>>
>>53170218
Well I can't really speak to the electrical infrastructure right now as I am only supervising the welding and assembly of circuit boards and other electrical components. As far as I can see it looks like labor is on you guys and anything technically savvy either comes from the US or some other places and the locals get cheated out of jobs.

In Mexico City I'll be supervising larger welding projects with a US paycheck. Things seem a little unfair. It seems like we're installing ourselves there. I hate to say that.
>>
File: 1432648522850.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1432648522850.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
>>53170277
>the UK again

Aww thanks m8
>>
>>53170336
I don't care about South East Asia in the slightest. Australia I can take or leave, one of my main concern would be the duration. Combining multiple countries can quickly make vacations prohibitively long, though on the other hand it's not worth flying to the other end of the world for just a week. I guess Australia and New Zealand would work, but Japan is probably worth a vacation of its own, especially when you want to drive around the country instead of just idling in a big city for a while.
>>
File: orig.jpg (85KB, 770x387px) Image search: [Google]
orig.jpg
85KB, 770x387px
>>53167968
Ukraine, Montenegro, UK, Abkhazia (Georgia if you want), China
>>
>>53170393
I've enjoyed the scenery and most of the people the first time, there's just an unexplainable coziness about it, but I've only seen Wales and parts of England. The next time I want to arrive in a sports car and enjoy some of your Scottish and Welsh driving roads, and maybe even a track day or two. And if I time it perfectly I can even attend the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
>>
Visited: New Zealand, USA, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Japan and China.

I'm going back to Japan and seeing South Korea in about 2 weeks and one day I want to eventually head back to the US as well as see Europe.
>>
>>53170203

Well, I "visited" Qatar, Kuwait, Afghanistan, and Kyrgyzstan in the Army, yeah. The rest I went to either as part of a trip around Europe that I got as a graduation present, or one off trips afterwards.
>>
File: 20140424_192049.jpg (61KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
20140424_192049.jpg
61KB, 480x360px
>>53170336
Agree. South-East Asia is really a haven for you guys if your looking for a good time and money well-spent. Thailand, Saigon & Bali are famous for its ABC (Appetite, Barter & Clubbing) lifestyle. The rest are culturely enriched in many ways. Ancient historical sites, War monuments etc

Only Singapore is biasly for the rich and boring. Tbh theres no point coming here at all if you live in a metropolitan area.
>>
I feel uncomfortable when I'm out of my house.
>>
>>53170652
Me too bro
>>
America
>>
>>53170345
I'm actually planning on a mega 1 year south east Asia trip as soon as I can afford it, I think I'll skip Singapore though, nothing personal.

>>53170376
Fucking whitey stealing our jerbs!
Well, at least I hope that this increases quality of installations and reduces blackouts.
>>
>>53170706
Lol. THEY TOOK OUR JERRBBS!!

Things will get better. We have training programs for local engineers. I love your country. I love your hospitality. I will give as much as I can. .
To be honest I'll probably stay in Mexico. Especially coastal Mexico. Mostly because I love your language and the way your people look. Females especially.
>>
>>53167968
i visited Russia, Kazakhstan, Greece, Austria, Ghana
>>
>>53170475
South East Asia is really cheap though, especially vietnam. The swimming and beaches are top tier.

You should at least do Australia then as well, though if you only have one or two weeks then I suppose just doing NZ does make sense.
>>
>>53167968
ok here we go:
Russia
Ukraine
Belarus
Kazakhstan
Georgia
Turkey
Egypt
Poland
Germany
Belgium
Holland
Croatia
Luxembourg
France
England
Sweden
Norway
Denmark
Spain
USA
Thailand
Hungry
Slovenia
Austria
Italy
Israel
>>
>>53170933
Military?
>>
>>53170957
Nah bro. 25 year old college student. I just like to get around. Plus Europe is kinda small. I have visited 3 countries in a day once....
>>
France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Mexico, Thailand, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Singapore,
>>
>>53171009
oh and Myanmar
>>
>>53167968
none
>>
>>53170993
Are you American?
>>
>>53170778
That's good I suppose.
Although desu I trust whitey to do a better job on this than mexicans, we are famous for being careless and reckless, even if we know the right way.
Anyway I wish you luck on Mexico city, and when you come here to settle first travel around a bit, get a taste for the different parts, and after you've tried most of the country like a buffet then decide on where to settle.
Tip avoid Tamaulipas, Veracruz, Michoacán and Guerrero.
>>
>>53170993
No. Born in Moscow but none of my grandparents come from the same country of the soviet union so its hard to tell to what ethnicity i really belong to . I look kinda Mediterranean tho.
if you guys want i can answer some questions to places i have visited.
>>
Spain Italy Germany Belgium Netherlands UK USA Dominican Republic Cuba Senegal Egypt Tunisia Australia New Zealand Singapore.

t.Son of Air France exec.
>>
>>53167968
Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Australia, New Zealand, America, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Italy, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia.
>>
>>53167968
Sweden, Norway, Estonia, Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, Spain, Northern Cyprus, Russia, probably more that I can't remember.
>>
I've never left my country.

Never had an opportunity, nor the money, to do so.
>>
Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
American Samoa
Andorra
Angola
Anguilla
Antigua and Barbuda
Argentina
Armenia
Aruba
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Bahamas, The
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belgium
Belize
Benin
Bermuda
Bhutan
Bolivia
Bosnia
Botswana
Bougainville
Brazil
British Indian Ocean
British Virgin Islands
Brunei
Bulgaria
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Canada
Cape Verde Islands
Cayman Islands
Central African Republic
Chad
Chile
China, Hong Kong
China, Macau
China, People’s Republic
China, Taiwan
Colombia
Comoros
Congo, Democratic Republic of
Congo, Republic of
Cook Islands
Costa Rica
Cote d’Ivoire
Croatia
Cuba
Cyprus
Czech Republic Denmark
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Faeroe Islands
Falkland Islands
Federated States of Micronesia
Fiji
Finland
France
French Guiana
French Polynesia
Gabon
Gambia, The
Georgia
Germany
cont...
>>
>>53171556
Ghana
Gibraltar
Greece
Greenland
Grenada
Guadeloupe
Guam
Guatemala
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana
Haiti
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Honduras
Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kiribati
Korea, Democratic People’s Rep
Korea, Republic of
Kosovo
Kuwait Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Latvia
Lebanon
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Madagascar
Malawi
Malaysia
Maldives
Mali
Malta
Martinique
Mauritania
Mauritius
Mayotte
Mexico
Moldova
Monaco
Mongolia
Montenegro
Montserrat
Morocco
Mozambique
Myanmar
Namibia
Nauru
Nepal
Netherlands
Netherlands Antilles
New Caledonia
New Zealand
Nicaragua
Niger
Nigeria
Norway
Oman
Pakistan
Palestine
Panama
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Peru
cont...
>>
>>53171578
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Puerto Rico
Qatar
Réunion
Romania
Russia
Rwanda
Saint Barthelemy
Saint Helena Saint Kitts & Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Martin
Saint Pierre & Miquelon
Saint Vincent
Samoa
San Marino
Sao Tomé & Principe
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Serbia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
Solomon Islands
Somalia
South Africa
South Sudan
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Suriname
Swaziland
Sweden
Switzerland
Syria
Tajikistan
Tanzania
Thailand
Timor Leste
Togo
Tokelau Islands
Tonga
Trinidad & Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Turks & Caicos Islands
Tuvalu
Uganda
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom of GB & NI
United States of America
Uruguay
US Virgin Islands
Uzbekistan
Vanuatu
Venezuela
Vietnam
Wallis & Futuna Islands
Yemen
Zambia
Zimbabwe
>>
USA USA USA
>>
>>53169697
how's bogan gate these days m8?
>>
>>53171556
>>53171578
you did not
>>
>>53171578
can't wait to see my country on your list!
>>
>>53169154
Kek shut up Albozerg
They attack bullshit there my friend
Stop shilling, go to Santorini and you see a Top 5 view of Europe
>>
>>53171626
im a hc traveller
>>
>>53171666
666 checked .
please tell me about your hc travels in palestine.
>>
Thailand cambodia raos malaysia
singapore vietnam korea hong kong
UAE
US(guam)
nertherland germany
Uk italy czech hungary austria
France

Want to visit
US(mainland)china (mainland)
Spain sweden
>>
Sweden, Estonia, France, UK, Spain, Turkey
Going to Australia next month

Want to visit USA, Dubai, Iran, Thailand, Japan, Ukraine, Russia and Iceland
All pretty much entire Europe
>>
>>53171229
Why should I avoid those regions?
>>
File: 1452016137059.gif (2MB, 370x319px) Image search: [Google]
1452016137059.gif
2MB, 370x319px
Shit.

Morocco once to visit my crazy Aunt. Tangier. Shit was cash. Great place.

Also Vienna. Great city man.
>>
>>53171556
>>53171578
>>53171603
Why are you purposefully trying to shit on this thread?
>>
>>53171777
it was pretty calm place
>>
>>53172191
Excuse me? Fuck off!
>>
>>53172219
You've really been to all of those countries? How? Just....how?
>>
>>53172250
By travelling, what else? Of course I had to work in various countries. In japan I didn't get work from hostess club I was trying to apply.
>>
File: 73_can-f-SPAM-with-bacon.jpg (72KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
73_can-f-SPAM-with-bacon.jpg
72KB, 420x315px
>>53172219
>>
>>53172303
Ok. Tell me exactly what you were doing in Suriname.

I can't believe we're taking this b8.
>>
>>53172353
This was meant for >>53172282
this liar.
>>
>>53172353
I went to julianatop and travelling trough the country with various types of transit.
>>
File: facebook951440944283664.jpg (40KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
facebook951440944283664.jpg
40KB, 599x449px
>>53172282. Let's fug
>>
>>53172405
And what exactly were you doing in Suriname? How would you even possibly get by? English?
>>
Mexico, England, and Norway.

Norway was awesome.
>>
>>53172486
With my friends, we planned to travel whole europe first.
Then we went to americas and we decided not to stop there. One of my friends did suicide in Cambodia though in 2010.

In suriname it was best to go with dutch. I didn't know how to speak it so we had to rely on dictionary. We didn't speak much to the locals though, because it seemt bit tense at the moment for some reason.
>>
>>53172571
You don't say. So you went through Suriname with a Suomi to Dutch dictionary?
>>
>>53172614
basically.
>>
File: Every_Cat_Ever.jpg (58KB, 393x500px) Image search: [Google]
Every_Cat_Ever.jpg
58KB, 393x500px
>>53172614
Ur bein b8ed idiot.
>>
>>53172628
Ok so you're clearly some kind of rich backpacker with nothing to lost or gain. Not a chance youve been to that many countries without backup. Unless you're an oldfag with a long career.
>>
>>53172699
I'm 46 now.
As I said, we had to work in various places to get around. We went trough russia via trans siberian railways, which was hell when sober. There are many cheap alternative ways to travel. Cheapest one is the "syrian surfing" method, which we didn't try though.
>>
>>53167968
Ghana for some school Shit back in the early day.

that's it
>>
France,Italy, Spain, Greece, other balk cunts. I really wish to see north of Europe, Ireland, both Americas (mostly for nature), Siberia too. India and China look interesting too. I'm not really into tropical places, I like cold.
Doubt I will do any of these things before I retire though
t. poor fuck
>>
>>53172764
Syrian surfing is what? Hitchhiking? Hopping on random railways? You sound like Kerouak or Burroughs.
>>
>>53172863
making a raft from garbage and floating trough shark waters
>>
>>53167968
UK + Ireland
France
Germany
Italy
Spain
Hungary
Greece
Thailand
Cambodia
New Zealand
Singapore
Fiji
America
Czech Republic

I'd like to visit
Vietnam, Austria, Croatia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Kenya, Australia
>>
balk cucks, austria, germany, czech republic, poland, slovakia, hungary, france, UK, ireland, belgium, spain and barbados, but that was when i was a kid

i want to visit everywhere tropical, love dat heat
>>
>>53172928
And Dubai
>>
I've been to America, England, and Scotland.

I'm going to Mexico this Spring, Iceland in the summer, and Australia next year.
>>
>>53172066
Because they're fucked, cartels have taken them over, even I wouldn't travel them.
If you can avoid traveling through them then you should.
>>
>>53172199
yeah bullshit. did you go to the westbank or gaza lol. implying its a place you can just kinda visit. i have looked into the westbank and it is litteraly a concrete desert shithole. which of course is heavily guarded. the same goes for gaza.
>>
>>53173484
yes you can visit the WB you idiot
>>
>>53171624
What's that?
>>
Paraguay
Argentina (2x)
Uruguay
Chile
Germany
Czech Republic (2x)
Poland (3x)
Austria
Netherlands
Belgium
France
Lithuania
Italy
>>
>>53173484
lol you can get there if you try enough. I have been with amazonian tribe villages too. You can get anywhere if you try.
>>
>>53173523
Would you visit the WB, Shlomo? No? Didn´t think so. I know that the IDF has no obligation to stop you if you are not an israeli citizen, but still.
>>
>>53174114
no I can't visit the cities legally and I don't want to get lynched
but foreigners can and do(ie Bethlehem)
>>
File: DSCN4117.jpg (3MB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4117.jpg
3MB, 3200x2400px
>>53167968
Austria
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Serbia
Transylvania
Croatia
Montenegro
Bosnia
Italy
France
Germany
Jordan
>>
>>53174201
>but foreigners
pls stop.
>>
>>53167968
Visited: Mexico, Nicaragua and currently visiting Costa Rica.

Want to visit: Austria, France, Spain and I have a friend who wants me to visit Britanistan with him.
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.