[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you faggots think of this map?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

What do you faggots think of this map?
>>
>>53163179
I think it's a map
>>
>>53163179
How is Canada that diverse?
>>
>>53163179
Too fake.
>>
>africa
>ethnically diverse
>>
>implying Canada is more ethnically diverse than the US
>>
It looks wildly inconsistent, I think it uses the official census data from countries and different countries take their censuses differently, messing up the data. The "I'm not racist, I'm colorblind" countries automatically get ranked as more homogenous no matter how diverse they are.
>>
>>53163222
>>53163284
The only thing I can think of is that language plays a huge part in determining diversity.
>>
>>53163256
tribes
>>
>>53163179
Africa Isn't diverse
Germany is planning on taking in "20 million Muslims by 2020" so I would put it as extremely diverse
Are Abbos not a big part of Australia?
>>
>>53163179
>Canada that diverse
>Australia that homogeneous

Just to clear ut up, something like 18% of Canadians are foreign born and almost 25% of Australia's current population were born somewhere else; literally 1 in every 4 Aussies isn't an Aussie.
>>
>>53163179

>US
>France
>Russia

>More Homogeneous

This map is bullshit.
>>
Why does everybody so opposed to Africa being diverse? So many people get triggered by it whenever this map is posted, I don't get it.
>>
>>53163378
Probably by people seeing the myriad tribes as just niggers and not as niggers who speak different languages and have different cultures.
>>
>>53163359
Russia only records linguistic data in their census, so everybody that speaks the Russian language is counted as Russia. France doesn't record ethnicity, they only count people born in France vs immigrants, so a second generation immigrant is counted the same as someone that's lived there for hundreds of generations.
>>
>>53163378
Because they're retards who don't understand genetics and when you tell them that Africa is the most diverse continent, their undeveloped minds can only scream out "B-B-BUT THEY'RE ALL NIGGERS!!!".
>>
>>53163347
>Are Abbos not a big part of Australia?
About 1-2%

>>53163354
Up until the 1950's, pretty much all our immigrants where English, Irish or Scots, it wasn't until the late 50's that we started bringing in Italians and Greeks. It was also the late 70's before asians started coming over. Think most of our migrants are still UK-Euro as far as I know.
Homogeneous as a definition is just that- similar. There's really not a lot of difference culturally/appearance between us and most Europeans
>>
>>53163420
>Russia only records linguistic data in their census
Nope, ethnicity is recorded in census and you can tell any. We have a bunch of elves and dwarves in last census.
>>
>>53163490
Well, good news/bad news

The bad news is, I was wrong, it's not 25%, it's 28% of "Aussies" that were birn outside Australia.
Good news, the majority are from the UK, although these days that doesn't ensure whiteness or Anglo ancestry Tbh
It's not until 3rd on the list that an Asian country appears, with well under 1 million.

Canada isn't expected to hit that 28% mark until later in the century, and they also have largest migrations from the UK and America. Trudeau may well fuck these numbers up much faster and for the worse though.

Still, there is no readon for OP's map to show Canada as a highly diverse natiin while showing Australia as highly homogeneous, and my minority infested nation as neutral.
>>
>>53163179
> France
> more homogenous than Germany
lolwut
>>
we are mayas n sheit
>>
File: poms go home tbh.png (49KB, 968x720px) Image search: [Google]
poms go home tbh.png
49KB, 968x720px
>>53163354
>>
>>53163896
Yes thank you, I posted that 6 minutes ago >>53163752
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.