[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Canada stronger than Australia militarily?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1448641376608.jpg (73KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448641376608.jpg
73KB, 600x800px
Is Canada stronger than Australia militarily?
>>
>>53162624
Much. I would love to go to war with them actually, I can't wait to be dominated by canadian occupational forces
>>
>JUSTin pulled out from the f35s
Aussies win
>>
>>53162624
Australia has one of the best funded militaries in the world, Canada barely has a military
>>
>>53162787
The American military is Canada's military
>>
Well, their population is like 1.5x ours, so probably.
>>
>>53162787
Bullshit. Canadian soldiers in the world wars were renowned worldwide for their skill and bravery. Canadians also cucked the US by burning down their white house. Canada would own Aus militarily
>>
>>53162859
Veterans of the Peninsular War from Great Britain torched the white house.

If you actually read up on 1812 we ass-ravaged Canada pretty hard later on when all the idiots died.
>>
>>53162624
No, ours is slightly smaller (though to be fair Australia does have actual security concerns in the Pacific whereas Canada has fucking nothing)
>>
>>53162859
Fuck off Pierre the last war Canada in was like ww2 or some shit lmao
>>
File: canada vs australia.jpg (353KB, 920x520px) Image search: [Google]
canada vs australia.jpg
353KB, 920x520px
>>53162624
>>
File: australia-military.jpg (61KB, 840x518px) Image search: [Google]
australia-military.jpg
61KB, 840x518px
>>53162859
So were we you fuck head, our military spending is far greater than theirs and ranks literally one of the highest in the world and compared to our population that leaves us with exceptionally trained soldiers and advanced equipment. Our special forces are the best in the world alongside the SAS. Our navy is huge in order to patrol our massive island and keep the boats out and it's better trained then the US, as seen in this American-Australian training exercise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqFVOL7mLd4
Seriously, Australia could successfully battle Indonesia on it's own despite their countries population being almost 10 times the size of ours.
>>
>>53162911

You NATO mooches are so damned annoying

>durr hurr America why don't you spend more money on your programs and education ha ha ha
>>
>>53162624
When Britain needs someone to die horribly on a beach somewhere the Canadians and Australians are always ready.

After WWII they should have given Australia and New Zealand half the war surplus and Canada the other half and had them fight to the death.
>>
>>53162935
>>53163084
Ahahaha calm down you dumb bogans we're talking real wars here son
>>
>>53163131
t. Ahmed Habibi
How are you liking Australia mate?
>>
No. Aussies would run a fucking rape train.
>>
File: military expenditure.png (60KB, 1032x590px) Image search: [Google]
military expenditure.png
60KB, 1032x590px
>>53162624
>Higher military spending despite smaller population
Canucks are soft cocks desu
>>
>>53163084
Not for nothing, but ifl your claim to fame is "we could totally assfuck Indonesia" then...well, yeah.
>>
>>53163236

what are the Saudis planning exactly?

Is this war with Iran actually going to happen? these guys are nuts

>implying I wouldn't enjoy seeing the middle east turn to ashes on their own volition
>>
>>53163368
Well a country with a population on 23mil being able to defeat it's neighbouring country of 250mil isn't impressive, than I don't know what is.
>>
>>53163084
Good on you for winning the game, but winning one doesn't mean you're you're better than the entire US Navy.
>>
>>53163408
Imagine how happy our reptilian masters would be
>>
>>53163408
it's "of" their own volition, you slackjawed mandibledragging ape
>>
>>53163484

English majors only have one thing to life for: pedantry
>>
We have smaller military spending because we feel safer not to be invaded by anyone. We have the US to protect us from the south, and our extreme geography in the North. Try having a war with us during winter time.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.