[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: your cunt and your spookiest experience https://www.yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: ayy.jpg (184KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
184KB, 640x425px
ITT: your cunt and your spookiest experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeQPIs96Kak
>>
Some guy tried to finger me at a club once
>>
>>53162306
Are you a grill?
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 200x237px
reading pic related
>>
>>53162366
No
>>
File: 1440919787461.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1440919787461.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>53162306
>>53162381
>>
I saw a, I assume, woman in white dissolve in the mist. I was about ten, we were at school camp in the woods, and in the middle of the night we played living stratego. We saw someone in the distance and, thinking it was someone from the other team, we ran towards that person. She momentarily went out of view, and when we finaly got there, there was no one there. Suddenly there was fog.

We thought we might just have dealt with a fast runner and collectively imagined the fog, but later that night one of the kids who was with us got a seizure, and another a panic attack. Once back home from camp, we read in a paper that someone was murdered near the forest the previous week.

For the Dutchfags, this happened near the Leemkule (Itself a spooky location at night tbqh), not far from Zwolle.
>>
>>53162217

after i looked up some information, it was most likely sleep paralysis

but that shit fucked me all the way up, i'm still convinced to this day it was something more sinister
>>
File: tree.png (551KB, 806x592px) Image search: [Google]
tree.png
551KB, 806x592px
>>53162217

Since when is Kentucky in Canada?
>>
>>53162217

When I was eight and collecting paua in some rock pools around Coromandel came face to face pretty suddenly with an octopus which had its mouth open and froze in terror (only time in my life I've done that)

Legitimately thought I was looking at an alien or something, those niggers have teeth have move independently from each other in different directions and shit
>>
>work for city's park/cemetery dept
>rainy day
>boss tells me and 2 others to go out to the cemetery (about half a mile out of city limits) to sharpen mower blades and do maintenance
>about 3/4 of the way there we see what looks to be a girl walking on the side of the road
>no rain coat or umbrella, just a hoodie in an absolute monsoon
>what the fuck
>get to cemetery shop
>half ass our work because we're watching the road in front of the cemetery
>girl walks through cemetery gate
>literally what the fuck is going on
>we watch in silence as she walks in and then parallel with the gate
>finish our work
>don't see anyone on the way back into town

top spoops
>>
>>53162849
You had to sharpen your mower blades at the cemetery?
>>
Almost got caught with my weed, luckily we had smoked it all already

only 16 hours

was pretty spooky
>>
File: 1450990137246.jpg (18KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1450990137246.jpg
18KB, 306x306px
>be me
>21 years old
>corporal in the army
>won't explain shit about the guard system
>my base was just by the side of a forest where brazilian troops were hanged in the independence war of the south
>lurking /int/ in that winter night
>around 03:20
>"CORPORAL! CORPORAL!"
>i go out to see what the fuck is going on
>a guys is barely standing and crying like a little girl and the other is holding him
>he just abandoned his post which was the most creepy and isolated
>he was without his rifle, i thought he was stabbed or shot and they robbed his gun
>oh_shit_nigger.jpg
>wake everyone up
>did what we must do
>blahblahblah
>a deaf and crazy woman just ran away from an asylum and invaded the base
>the guy was sleeping and she woke him up
>blonde with messy hair
>pale
>ugly
>white dress
>only did some strange noises because she was deaf

That day was stressful as fuck, but kek'd hard when i arrived home.
>>
>>53162656
But they have beaks
>>
I went to Easter Island on my vacations and visited Rano Kau during the night with my gf. I brought a telescope with us because I fucking love space and I keep a chart of the things I see.
We had a break and we ate. I was eating my sandwich when I saw a light rising from the fucking sea, I couldn't even explain the feeling, I have seen strange shit in the sky before, but I was kinda sheltered, now I was just there in the open.
This light kept ascending then it just went in almost every direction at full speed, then it just disappeared.
>>
File: haha.jpg (18KB, 448x311px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
18KB, 448x311px
>>53166143
Why didn't I join the army
>>
>>53162306
>>53162381
Was it your pee-hole?
>>
>Be me
>Young as fuck, like 6 or 7
>home alone
>liked drawing coloring books alot
>decide to start coloring
>head upstairs to my sister's room to grab he color pencils and shit
>as I walk into her room, I see some figure emerge from her closet
>paralyzed by fear, I watch it walk over to her bed
>It just stands there looking down
>Then it just fucking tilts its head in my direction, and immediately bolts back into the closet
>I run like a bitch down the stairs, out the front door, and to my neighbor's house, and wait for my parents to arrive

To this day I still wonder what the fuck that was.
>>
i saw a slighly larger than usual spider once, i guess that counts
>>
>>53162380
trigun was pretty cool though
>>
>>53166147
>>53162656
it wasnt an octopus it was actually an alien
>>
>>53162217
I repressed all the spoopy things. I know they happened but fuck if I know what they were.
>>
>>53162306
>>53162366
>>53162381

Australia everyone.
>>
>>53162306
fapfapfap
>>
Just sleep paralysis. I woke up and had a shadow man staring at me with his face about 10cm away from mine with a faint ghostly screaming expression. I also felt like I was being dragged off the bed.
>>
>>53167669
don't play five nights at freddy's if you're prone to sleep paralysis senpai it was a mistake i still regret
>>
>>53167669
Fuck man. The dragged off the bed happened to me too. This shit is so unnerving. People who don't have sleep paralysis can't understand how real it feels.
>>
Getting pulled over by a narco reten, i went mute and i was having a panic attack.
>>
File: 1451814966109.jpg (436KB, 1222x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1451814966109.jpg
436KB, 1222x1192px
>>
>be like 10 or 11
>home alone at night
>watching TV
>lights are off in rest of the house
>turn around for some reason
>see a man in a suit casually stroll into my kitchen
>completely frozen
>eventually check it out
>nobody there
>check rest of house
>nobody there

I still have no idea wtf it was
>>
>>53168140
Horrifying. What did he look like? I'm surprised your boipussy is intact desu.
>>
>>53166380
>you woke up on Easter Island
>>
I live in a duplex and our houses share a wall in the garage, the neighbors dad died over there a few weeks back

now the garage door slowly creaks open, I put some w-d40 on that bitch but nope, still does it. It was fine before he died.

Neighbors moved out, nobody there, can hear stomping sounds in their garage from mine.

The other neighbors have been hearing it too and it's gotten progressively louder but there's no signs on squaters or break ins.
>>
>>53168372
i cant remember exactly what he looked like but i do remember he was wearing a dark suit and he strolled by with his hands in his pockets
>>
>>53168140
Maybe you saw something similar on TV and it burned in your imagination
>>
>>53162217
i saw a 50 year old woman and a 16 year old boy enter a motel at 1AM.
>>
>>53168661
i do think it was my mind playing tricks on me but this memory is not from a movie, i remember seeing a guy walk into my kitchen and being absolutely terrified
>>
File: 1451758755321.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1451758755321.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>53168755
>>
Lost a game of Soggy Sao with the mates
>>
I remember coming home after two weeks away and every door in my house was open. Not the doors or windows TO MY house but every cupboard, closet, dresser etc. Wide open.
I live alone in upstate NY.
Nothing was ransacked. Nothing stolen.
There was a really weird smell in my basement. I've never smelled anything like it. Like rotten eggs.
I felt very confused.
>>
>>53166937
Full of spooks
>>
>>53166740
It was me haha
>>
>>53170448
there could have been someone living in a secret space under your house
>>
>>53162381
haha top banter
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.