[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix the south?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Map-USA-South01.png (301KB, 1208x1198px) Image search: [Google]
Map-USA-South01.png
301KB, 1208x1198px
How do we fix the south?
>>
>not counting florida

why? I never understood this
>>
File: 2106112588_a62f14fa3d_z.png (427KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
2106112588_a62f14fa3d_z.png
427KB, 500x670px
Kill everyone there and replace them with Indians.
>>
>>53162202
Because its full of Northern and Cuban transplants instead of niggers and white trash like the south.
>>
Allow Georgia and North Carolina to annex and split South Carolina.
>>
>>53162175
it dont need fixin
>>
>>53162175
let it secede instead of acting like a bitch when we go counter-nigger/durka/wetback mode

>>53162225
South Florida isn't all of Florida
>>
>>53162175

more programs
>>
>>53162202
It is not culturally southern in the south
It is only geographically southern
>>
>>53162175
Virginia at this point is vestigially Southern. West Virginia's whole reason for existing is NOT being Southern.
>>
>>53162202
We're not Southern. What is hard to understand.

>>53162225
>muh transplants
fuck off.

>>53162294
>south florida isn't all of florida
You're right, but guess what, Central and North Florida (save for the shitty nigger zones like the panhandle) aren't Southern either.
>>
Let it secede :^)
>>
>>53162175
Let it secede, let Trump lead it, Republican utopia
>>
>>53162175
By staying the fuck out of North Carolina yankee swine.
And where the fuck are all of these Romanians coming from, why are you coming to this state?
Stay of my mountains Romanian pig fuckers, where else are we hillbilly's going to live?
>>
If you think the Florida panhandle is NOT "Southern" in a cultural sense, you're an idiot
>>
File: an6871.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
an6871.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
It must not need any fixing, yankees keep moving here and ruining my life. If it's so bad why don't they stay where they are
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 524x1009px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 524x1009px
>>53165085
This
>>
>>53162560
>being part of a culture is directly correlated with whether you took part in a war 200 years ago
They vote for independence from Virginia was not even legit anyway. There were numerous examples of Union soldiers from other states stationed there voting on it, in fact it would not be surprising if their commanding officers weren't urging them to en masse.
>>
>>53165085
>>53164919
>>53162225
What's this meme about people from the Northeast moving to the South? I think you're just confusing increased education and wealth in the South with an influx of Northern migrants. At least some of that, though, is just because it's the 21st century and you're a part of the USA.
>>
>>53165386
>What's this meme
It's called "living in the South and meeting people that move here" I don't know why that makes it a meme
>>
Let the Norks nuke it.
>>
>>53165590
Because discussion of international cultures requires suspension of belief in the existence of all forms of modern transportation, especially airplanes. Otherwise we would have to accept things we know about each other are mostly from first hand experience and not based on TV shows and memes.
>>
>>53165386
What meme?
I work in a tavern and everyday we get northerners coming down here and talking their heads off, complaining non-stop and being rude as hell.
Like you'd be walking down the road smiling and nodding to all the people you meet and all of a sudden some New Yorker starts cussing you out for saying good morning to him.
And somebody answer my question about the Romanians, goddamn gypsies popping up around the mountains and being complete shit heads and then whining to the local liberal population when the rednecks get sick of it and beat the shit outta them.
Go back to fucking Romania, and quit complaining to me about the cold like I can do something about it, you don't like it then move to Florida I bet they'd love ya'll down there.
>>
>>53162175
>Time machine to 1866
>Give 40 acres and a mule to eradicate black poverty
>Marshall plan the hell out of the South to make it economically viable
>>
>>53163463
would immigrate to/10
>"in a heartbeat"
>>
File: pepesuicide.jpg (56KB, 593x640px) Image search: [Google]
pepesuicide.jpg
56KB, 593x640px
>>53166714
There wouldn't be any blacks in the South if Lincoln didn't get shot.
>>
>>53165734
You're right. I should've known better.
>>
Send back the negroids to African homelands.
>>
Atlanta just needs to be gentrified
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.