[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymou r-m-hersh/military-to-mi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: putin cry.jpg (79KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
putin cry.jpg
79KB, 960x720px
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

>Putin had watched a video of Gaddafi’s savage death three times, a video that shows him being sodomised with a bayonet.
>‘Putin blamed himself for letting Gaddafi go, for not playing a strong role behind the scenes’ at the UN
>‘Putin believed that unless he got engaged Bashar would suffer the same fate – mutilated – and he’d see the destruction of his allies in Syria.’

Can he do it /int/? Can Putin save Assad from the West and put his guilty, grief stricken heart at ease?
>>
Sound like he already did considering USA and allies funded isis like morons
>>
>>53162083
Meanwhile Obama publically cries when using executive action on making buying guns slightly more difficult for some businesses. The West is hopeless.
>>
>>53162159
>>
>>53162083
>mutilated
I guess he already has that American type of cock, so Putin failed.
>>
File: 1377899474866.jpg (16KB, 251x234px) Image search: [Google]
1377899474866.jpg
16KB, 251x234px
>>
>>53162083
Can you save it to archive.is so we don't have to give our email addresses?
>>
>>53163941
use adblock nigga
>>
>>53163941
just use a fake one
>>
>>53162083
>7 january 2016
what
>>
>>53162083
no.
REMOVE AUSTRALIAN remove australian you are worst anglo. you are the anglo idiot you are the anglo smell. return to prison. to our prison cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,UK we will never forgeve you. abbo rascal FUck but fuck asshole anglo stink uk sqhipere shqipare..australian genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead australians..ahahahahah UK WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .australia we kill the prime minister , australia return to your precious desert….hahahahaha idiot aussie and maori smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE AUSTRALIANS FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught.america+canada+new zealand=kill australia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in nz, tupac making album of new zealand . fast rap tupac nz. we are rich and have internet now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink australia… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a desert
tupac alive numbr one #1 in new zealand ….fuck the uk ,..FUCKk ashol australia no good i spit? in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the australia farm aminal with rap magic now we the new zealand rule .ape of the zoo prime minister tony abbot fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and australia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of kangaroo. new zealand greattst countrey
>>
File: Muammar-Gaddafi1.jpg (360KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Muammar-Gaddafi1.jpg
360KB, 1200x800px
>>53162083
>a video that shows him being sodomised with a bayonet.

Was that leaked online? I've seen the one where they were beating him as they were about to kill him and the one with his dead body but not that one
>>
>Putin watched a man get sodomized by bayonet three separate times
That's pretty gay
>>
>>53162287
Good luck assad
>>
>Can he do it /int/?
Probably.
No so much because Putin or Russia is particularly capable. More because Obama is a cuck.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.