[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went through the minds of the first white people to meet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 531~01.jpg (71KB, 618x465px) Image search: [Google]
531~01.jpg
71KB, 618x465px
What went through the minds of the first white people to meet the fierce but honorable Nihon-jin?
>>
>>53160346
That movie is pure weeaboo fantasy level cringe.
>>
>>53160465
Not sure what movie that is, explain please
>>
>>53162788
Its called "The First Weaboo"

Its actually good
>>
https://web.archive.org/web/20130313160433/http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/g/j/gjs4/textbooks/MJ/ch4_main.htm

Interesting read.
>>
>>53160346
"What a funny little group of monkeys"
>>
>>53160346
I bet they fuck octopi
>>
They need to be Christian.
>>
>>53163023
One of the first Englishmen to visit Japan actually developed a tentacle fetish, and spent the rest of his life extolling the genitive of octopi-related standards of beauty. The more you know.
>>
>>53166066
Virtues, not genitive.
>>
>>53160346
The movie is "The Last Samurai". It's in the 19th century.
The first white people, Portuguese came to Japan in the 16th century.
>>
>>53166230
>Portugal
>White
>>
File: 03-1.jpg (75KB, 500x218px) Image search: [Google]
03-1.jpg
75KB, 500x218px
Japan welcomed the first Europeans, Portuguese and Spanish at first. And Japan allowed Christian missionary.
However the some Christians burned shrines and temples, and they sold Japanese to other countries as slave.
Then Sumurai king got angry and turn them out.
>>
>>53166623
and the portoguese beat the living crap out of the samurai
>>
>>53160346
Romanticized piece of weaboo shit, still cool movie.

>>53166660
No they isolated themselves for some 300 years or so, killed all christians, forbid whites to walk around, restricted trade and first opened up to America and Europe when they noticed everyone around them had the ability to steamroll them and that Russia was sure as fuck to knock on their door if they didn't get an actual army.
>>
File: 300-poster.jpg (859KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
300-poster.jpg
859KB, 1024x768px
>>53160346
When I see Americn films like this I'm honestly surprised they got away with making 300 without replacing all the Spartans with Americans.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.