[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

canadian thats considering moving to argentina, why or why not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

File: Patagonia_subheader3.jpg (206KB, 900x529px) Image search: [Google]
Patagonia_subheader3.jpg
206KB, 900x529px
canadian thats considering moving to argentina, why or why not? is it nice can i have a better life thre?
>>
File: imgres.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
any argentinians here with tips or advice?
>>
>>53153192
if you have some dollars with you, you will be comfy, at what part you want to come and what do you plan to do?
>>
>>53154763
i plan to steal all your women
>>
>>53154832
if you're white you won't have problems with that.
>>
>>53154890
I don't speak spanish, will your "white" women want to fuck me
>>
>>53155135
that will depends on where do you look for women, I'm affraid, middle-upper class girls are mostly able to speak in english
>>
> moving from the best country on earth to a literal shithole

ay lamano
>>
op here, thats not me..
im getting married soone and want to come with my wife and start a family there
im a tradesman doing tiles and framing
were both romanians by blood and fluent in romanian so i do know some spanish as its very similar and easy for us to learn whats the average salerie there and would it be possible to start a construction buisness there?
would we be welcomed or kind of avoided and discrimiated against?
were both christians so no women stealing lol
>>
Stop this delusion right the fuck now.

Just because you move to another country doesn't mean you won't be a loser there like you are here. In fact it's likely you'll be even more of a loser in Argentina because it's fucking far worse than Canada is in all aspects
>>
op- im not really a loser lol, before i met my fiance i was part of the sketchy eastern europeans that noone wanted to mess with, however i want to put all that behind and start something meaningfull
>>
>>53155510
>whats the average salary there

like AR$ 8500 in a legal 8-10 hs job

>would it be possible to start a construction buisness there?

I'm not in the business thing, but I guess if you come here legally, knowing basic spanish and with some money I don't see why you couldn't, but I warn you: taxes here are pretty high
>>
>>53155799
thats not bad, a regular 9-5 here is roughly 2k CAD/month (rent is about half of that) but if you work construction you can make a lot more, for example i have my own tileing company and have the possibility of making up to 9k a month in season (ive stayed home a month and a half this winter so far
though)
would i be able to transfer some of that buisness potential there?
>>
>>53153192
>Why not
terrible economy, you'd have to live in a big city if you don't want to starve to death unless you're disgustingly rich and can afford living in patagonia or other places. I mean outside the big cities you're either a shit poor farm worker, an owner of a hotel/bungalows, owner of a brewery, a landowner, or a multimillionaire.
If i were living in Canada i wouldn't move anywhere, Canada is pretty much the most comfy country i've ever saw.
>>
>>53155994
>would i be able to transfer some of that buisness potential there?

probably if you go to Buenos Aires, they have almost the half of the country population there, with all the possibilities that implies, but for more info, I recommend you investigate online
>>
>>53156162
life in Canada is boring, its all rushed and work till you drop, people dont realise this untill theygo to europe or elsewhere
my intentions are to save money from here and start a buisness either in romania or move to argentina, maybe chile but probably not
also im 22 does that make things worse or better for me?
>>
File: Agent Van Alden.jpg (13KB, 434x483px) Image search: [Google]
Agent Van Alden.jpg
13KB, 434x483px
>>53155508
>Canada
>The best country on Earth

Oh dear
>>
are there eastern europeans there? (serbians, romanians, bulgars, russians)? how does the general population view eastern europeans?
>>
>>53156487
Classic slavic behavior wherein they don't want to live in their homelands because they're shitholes but still feel the need to congregate in other countries with slavs that made their homelands shitholes in the first place.
Please get the fuck out of Canada ASAP
>>
>>53156482
I'd rather be living in BC than anywhere else 2bh
>>
>>53156662
Where, interior I presume? Because the coast has been conquered by the Chinese and the north is desolate. Why not just live in your own part of Cascadia? Canada is an awful place to live.
>>
>>53156406
Argentina is boring too, you're far from everything, you never get to see a person from another country(other than neighbor countries or senegalese/chinese if you live in bs as) in your life, neighbor countries are boring as fuck, people live in their own special bubble of platinean ideology which is a mix of old european values and fake latin american friendship. If you live in the city you're constantly working and watching out on the streets to prevent being robbed or pickpocketed, if you live in the countryside life is so fucking boring you would probably off yourself from boredom or become shut in and depressed as most inhabitants in there.
Of course it's better than Chile or any other south american country, maybe Brasil is more interesting but also like 5 times more dangerous than argentina.
Being 22 is a nice thing you have a great age to experiment things, im 25 and im living abroad since 6 months ago, things haven't been so well but whatever, im still way better than in argentina imo. Europe is much more entertaining that living in there, Argentina is a place to live in when you want to disconnect yourself from the rest of the world, since nothing important happens there and most important countries are far as fuck.
>>
>>53156558
chill bro it aint like that, also im not slav, canada is an amzing country however i cant fight for someone thast refuses to fight for themselves, the culture here is not worth fighting for
>>
>>53156742
>Argentina is a place to live in when you want to disconnect yourself from the rest of the world

literally what? go to Buenos Aires with more than 15 million people and tell me if you never get to see a person
>>
>>53156783
Please vacate
>>
>>53156487
Some romanians gypsies arrived to argentina in the 2000s and have been problematic, but they had to get used to the local gypsy community which is civilized and now they're literally invisible. I've read some news about some russian immigration also, most of them became depressed and had shitty lives. Others had families, there are no significant eastern european immigration to be honest, except for croats, but same as any other community, they adopted argie culture within a generation.
I don't know why, but communities in argentina are useless and irrelevant, everyone becomes argie pretty quick, even immigrants. Probably because we're usually pretty open to speak with everyone(we're educated that way, it's considered polite to be friendly with strangers) and thus it's easier for immigrants to adapt.
>>
>>53155994
9-5 here is roughly 2k CAD/month

that's literally minimum wage dude
get an education or any real job fuck sakes
>>
>>53156993
i'm trying lol
>>53156742
I was born in Canada and I am tired of seeing people from other countries to be honest I kind of do just want to disconnect from everybody
>>
>>53156913
15 million people where more than 10 are argies and the rest are either bolivian or paraguayan. You would never know what globalism is if you don't go out of Argentina(and south america for that case). Here you meet people from every corner of the world in every street, while in Buenos Aires other than bolivians, chinese and some senegalese, the only thing you see are argies and other spanish speakers.
Argentina is fucking siberia compared to the rest of the world. If you want to be isolated from any contact with other cultures, argentina is your place.
>>
>>53157071
You would get bored pretty quick, and also you have to take into account that flying from argentina to any important country(any european country, USA, Canada, Australia, or whatever) will cost you over €600-700
>>
>>53157158
>while in Buenos Aires other than bolivians, chinese and some senegalese, the only thing you see are argies and other spanish speakers.

maybe that happens in BA, but I'm from Cordoba and I've seen several germans, yankees and japanese people here (and yes, the abo factor is always present saddly)
>>
>>53153192
>Canadian
>wants to move to Argentina

Literally kek
>>
>>53157279
there are many senegalese in argentina?
>>
are you retarded
>>
>>53153192
No, fuck all anglos. They took our lands.
>>
>>53157761
2bh I've seen a few of them, they're usually selling false jewelry, handbags and belts on the streets, but their number, at least in my province, are very limited
>>
>>53157911
Your lands are in Spain and Italy, Argentina belongs to native Americans
>>
>>53157995
>Argentina belongs to native Americans

fake, they lost it, they have to dissapear. It's the price of progress.
>>
>>53156742
>you never get to see a person from another country(other than neighbor countries or senegalese/chinese if you live in bs as) in your life
is that even important?

i see the same type of people here in DR and life isnt boring at all
>>
>>53157158
where do you live in spain
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 640x960px
>>53153192
>leaving for a better life in argentina
>better life
>argentina

How shitty is your life?
>>
>>53157158
>Here you meet people from every corner of the world in every street
what is the advantage about that?

i dont really understand you mentality
>>
>>53158041
Don't you want to go back to Italy?
>>
>>53158126
buenos aires = montreal
>>
>>53158134
>going from a 3rd world shithole to another 3rd world shithole

For what purpose?
>>
>>53155510
>were both gypsies
>>
>>53158208
For what purpose do millions Sudacas immigrate to Spain and Italy?
>>
>>53158271
no clue 2bh, because they're retarded maybe.
>>
>>53158050
>>53158130

It's not an advantage, but it sures make things more interesting. Some immigrants and tourists are interesting, other not so much and other should fuck off, but at least you're in touch with the whole world, and after living my whole life in a place were 90% of the people i saw were my countrymen, im kinda thankful to finally live in a place where i can see people from other places, hear different languages and learn new things every day.
>>
>>53158340

are you girl?
>>
>>53158271
>Sudacas
that's a pretty wide term, most of south americans in here are ecuatorians, and i mean like 60%, following colombians, and then uruguayans, argies, and other nationalities in smaller numbers but it's nothing compared to north african immigrants which make easily the 70% of immigrants.

>>53158064
Barna
>>
>>53158316
One advantage Italy has in comparison with Argentine - lack of gay marriage XD
>>
>>53158340
>but it sures make things more interesting
maybe that is you
>>
>>53158426
>north african immigrants which make easily the 70% of immigrants
That's not true according to Wikipedia, Alejandro
>>
>>53158513
well, I would prefer to live in a country with gay marriage but with no corruption and shitty economy.
>>
>>53158566
>Italy
>no corruption
>>
>>53158566
You live in a super-corrupt country with one of the shittiest economies on the planet
>>
>>53158605
>russia
>>
>>53158627
Yes, I know, but I want to emigrate
>>
>>53158604
I wasn't talking about Italy precisely, I said I wouldn' t move from a 3rd world shithole to another 3rd world shithole.

>>53158605
yeah, but I'd rather live in my own country to move to a European one also shit
>>
File: spanishimmigration2.gif (19KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
spanishimmigration2.gif
19KB, 400x288px
>>53158553
Maybe i exaggerated a bit but still moroccans/pakis and ecuatorians are the vast majority of immigrants in here, period.
>>
>>53158605
Fuck off, vlad.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
>>
Is it possible to buy a one bedroom "house" in Argentina for under 10k like it is here? Do you have universal healthcare/welfare that could support a NEET?
>>
>>53158718
>total 4 million
>Morocco 500k
>that's 12%
>you said they're 70%
>exaggerated a bit
Kek
>>
No. There are favelas even in Ushuaia.
>>
>>53158792
>universal healthcare
yep, having free surgery or cheap medicines are a whole different thing tho. Universal healthcare only stands for diagnosis or first aid
>>
>>53158728
>Argentina
>between Saudi Arabia and UAE
That's pretty good, Conchita
>>
>>53158718
>>53158825
i dont see black african countries there
>>
>>53159141
Yep it lacks cubans and dominicans, probably because most of them are illegal prostitutes.
Fun fact, i only see black women when i go out at night, no joke. During the day you hardly see a single black girl, meanwhile at night, well..
>>
>>53159251
i said black african countries...
>>
Argentina is the greatest nation on earth. Everywhere where the sun shines is rightfull argentine clay. Thats why there is a sun on the flag
>>
File: fklarge.gif (15KB, 604x302px) Image search: [Google]
fklarge.gif
15KB, 604x302px
>>53158041
>they lost it, they have to dissapear. It's the price of progress.
Bingo
>>
>>53162879
>Desire the Right
Pretty sick t b h
>>
>>53158553
They will soon.
The average Muslim family in Spain has ~3.5 kids.
>>
Come home white man
>>
>>53156742
>all that is a bad thing
it depends on the person if you like it, all of that is neither good or bad. maybe you are used to live a fast and stressfull life, but that doesnt mean that is the better life posible. every countrie is diferent, and argentina have a lot of great things (great food, friendly and funny
people, the fact that, as you said, nothing important happens, nothing dangerous, or frightening happens never)
>>
>>53153192
>canadian thats considering moving to argentina
L
O
L
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.