[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today is the day I finally realized that I don't want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 2,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg (40KB, 559x314px) Image search: [Google]
2,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg
40KB, 559x314px
Today is the day I finally realized that I don't want to spend the rest of my life in Germany. After my master's degree I want to move somewhere else.

I plan to get children and I'm too afraid something could happen to them as the crimerate is rising very fast. In addition I don't think the economy here is still that stable the next 10 to 20 years.

What country would you recommend? Where can I work and pay taxes for a good future?

I thought about Japan because I have lived there before for two years. I'm not a weaboo but life over there is pretty nice. Only downside is that you don't earn good money and you have almost no holidays + long working hours.
>>
>>53149971
What languages do you speak
What do you study
What do you like
>>
File: 1435583533010.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1435583533010.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>53149971
kek, white people are so pathetic, run little bitch
>>
>>53150206
>What languages do you speak
German, English and basic Japanese + Chinese

>What do you study
Engineering

>What do you like
Difficult questions. I just wanna have a nice life without worrying too much about the future.

>>53150373
Yeah, tell me what else I can do.
>>
>>53150511
If you don't mind pollution i recommend Vietnam were the people are nice, the streets are safe and were you can be filthy rich and live in walled neighborhoods with guards and private schools.
You can speak english there, i knew people who lived here 8 years and who's only vietnamese knowledge was asking for the bill.
>>
>>53150758
Gonna think about it, thanks anon.
>>
>>53150511
Costa Rica, Panama, and the Caribbean sounds about right for not worrying too much and having a very predictable future.
>>
>>53150511
>>53150823

I Would go for Canada/Australia/new zealand.

Mainly cause of the Basic healthcare they got and Generall a nice Country if you are well educated. Personal Pref is New Zealand desu cause
>it's 2015
is realy poo in the loo, stralya is 2nd to much shit that wants to kill you
>>
RUN RUN RUN WHITEY.

DAS RIGHT THIS OUR COUNTRY NOW HAHAHAHAHA AND OUR WOMEN
>>
New Zealand is the last free western country on Earth, so I'd probably move somewhere there.
>>
>>53151039
Hawaii and New Zealand are pretty nice location for a quiet life if you are into that.
>>
>>53151205
>Hawaii
The only way to make a nice living here is to work as a government contractor. Everything else is shit here.
>>
File: p181d2m4gd1prd1g011k4g1ir9omr6.jpg (172KB, 660x822px) Image search: [Google]
p181d2m4gd1prd1g011k4g1ir9omr6.jpg
172KB, 660x822px
>>53151266
:^)
>>
>>53151497
You can get Panamanian citizenship in 5 years, if you open a bank account and deposit $5k in it and prove you have ties to the country.
>>
https://telegram.me/joinchat/CFnQZwOhFSB1l8VmhOcxrw

JOIN THIS FUN /INT/ GROUP NOW AND MET INTERSTING COOL PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD
J O I N N O WW
>>
>>53151497
>He is German on his mother's side and English on his father's side.
Well the German really shows.
>>
>>53149971
Fucking coward
>>
>>53151870
Sorry, this chat doesn't seem to exist
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.