[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DÖNER TURKİSH MEAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 1234.png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
2MB, 1440x900px
what the fucking is going on , the simpsons last episode , last scene and greece flag and DÖNER!!

DÖNER Turkish meal !!!!!!!!
>>
>watching the new simpsons
>>
>>53149891
>what is gyros
retard
>>
people still watch simpsons?is it good?
>>
>>53150049
imitation for people with shit taste
>>
>>53149891
The Greek national dishes are indeed kebab and Turkish coffee. I don't now why you're butthurt that every country between Hungary And Israel is basically little Turkey (even if some claim to be Christian) you should be glad.
>>
>>53149891
>the simpsons last episode
What is this? 1995?
>>
>>53150106
How do you know? You're forbidden to eat pork by an early medieval Saudi Arab.
>>
>>53150164
Slovenia is also in it if you look it in a north - south way
>>
>>53150179
sorry bro I'm confuse
>>
>>53150245
Slovenia has nothing to do with Turkey in a cultural or historical sense. All our national dishes are basically German or Hungarian, with some north Italian ones.
>>
>>53150372
Simpsonlar'ın artık tarih öncesi bir program olduğunu ve artık izlenmemesi gerektiğini ima ediyor.
>>53150390
Yeah I know
>>
>>53150106
You would know that it's completely different if you could eat it.
>>
>>53150468
Why do I instinctively believe that Greece being influenced by Turkish culture is somehow bad and us being influenced by Germany is good? Help me stop being racist, Mehmetbro.
>>
>>53150468
teşekkürler dostum peki benim paylaştığım bölüm son bölüm mü yoksa çok eski mi? kafam karıştı biraz.
>>
>>53149891
gyros + zatziki + pommes > döner a shit
get over it burak
>>
>>53150879
It's çaçik, not tzatziki, you cultural appropriator.
>>
>>53150164
We got all those Turkish foods thanks to Asia Minor (Anatolian Greek) refugees in the 20's that shared their eastern culture with us.
>>
>>53150613
I didn't say anything about being influenced by some is bad or good , where did you get that from ?
>>53150706
Hangi bölüm olduğunu bilmiyorum sadece Simpsonlar'ın artık eskidiğini , komik olmadığını ve izlenmemesi gerektiğini söylüyorum
>>
>>53151195
It's not you, my oglum, it's me, and most of /int/ as well. How do we fix people's attitudes towards Turkey and the Balkans?
>>
>>53151007
>tfw my grandgrandparents were refugees
>tfw Anatolian Greek literally means Greek speaking Turks

JUST
>>
>>53150245
true, Slovenia is very Balkan. despite the fact that their whole 'culture' is a German rip-off they still have Balkan attitudes and mentalities.
>>
>>53151525
>says Iorgos, as he scratches his chest hair below his 30 cm long, golden, jewel-encrusted cross that he always wears around his neck
>>
>>53151267
It's FOBAR , we can't fix it.
>>53151525
I said that in a meme way , I wasn't serious.
>>
>>53151267
>How do we fix people's attitudes towards Turkey and the Balkans?

Can't fix what isn't broken
>>
>>53151690
I mean FUBAR not FOBAR
>>
>>53151690
it's true though, I've been to Slovenia and despite being superficially what you could term "Central European" (the result of German culture deeply permeating the primitive Slavs that lived there), they are a very violent and uncouth people, not really different to the rest of the Balkans.
>>
>>53151741
I wanted to correct you but turns out FOBAR is a valid acronym too.
>>
>>53151423
Turks are Turkish speaking Greeks
>>
>>53151804
Alright Stelios, I'll bite. Tell me about how Slovenes were violent to you.
>>
>>53151894
>Alright Stelios, I'll bite

my work here is done
>>
>>53151894
Why do you associate the Balkans with violence?
That's pretty racist of you.
>>
>>53151821
Is it over instead of up with FOBAR ?
>>
>>53152143
Yeah
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.