[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his country still has a monarch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1450275451015.gif (3MB, 294x238px) Image search: [Google]
1450275451015.gif
3MB, 294x238px
>his country still has a monarch
>>
Yes, and we're (most of us, the ones who aren't multiculti cucks) fucking proud of it.
>>
File: ayyyy.png (80KB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.png
80KB, 200x190px
>>53148286
>his country has designated shooting streets
>>
File: 3265326.jpg (7KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
3265326.jpg
7KB, 278x181px
>>53148365
>loyalty to someone whose only credentials is who's cunt they rolled out of
>>
>>53148614
>pledge allegiance to a BLACK MAN
>>
>don't have a monarch
>everything is still "Royal Canadian ___" anyway
>>
>>53149032
But you are literally under UK.
>>
File: milhouse1.gif (13KB, 279x271px) Image search: [Google]
milhouse1.gif
13KB, 279x271px
>>53148286
>his country has nigger for president
>>
>>53149589
Not since the 80s. We're part of the Commonwealth and the Queen is the appointed head of that, but she has no hereditary claim to the position.
>>
>>53149721
>Not since the 80s

Not since the fucking 30s.

That patriation shit was just overdue laundry
>>
>>53149589
Queen of Canada and Queen of UK are separate positions
>>
It's a symbol of our stability. All the other European countries that even slightly matter lost their monarchs because their country went to shit. Ours didn't.
>>
>>53149980
FILTHY ANTIREVOLUTIONNARY SCUM
TO THE GUILLOTINE WITH YOU
>>
>>53148421
Pay denbts
>>
File: Dom Pedro II.jpg (41KB, 460x333px) Image search: [Google]
Dom Pedro II.jpg
41KB, 460x333px
>republicans took away my monarchy and empire
Why God, why? It feels bad.
>>
>>53149589
The monarchies are separate, but it just so happens that the monarch is the same person and the line of succession is the same
>>
>>53148614

>loyalty to someone the majority of people voted for

Have you seen the majority of people? I wouldn't trust most of them to find a whore in a brothel
>>
>>53148614
At least I know that there's someone at the top who has no exterior motive to fuck the country up (ie. could not be bribed. Denmark is her legacy and her pride) and who could theoretically stage a coup and return the country to sanity, should the politicians ever become completely insane or absolutely corrupt. (not likely though, given that Denmark is one of the least corrupt countries in the world)
>>
>>53148804
>swear allegiance to an old German slag

Tip top cuck
>>
>>531510l>>53151033
U wot mate, niggar > german?
>>
>>53151033

>Americans projecting their muh heritage onto Queeny
>>
>>53148614

>Pledge allegiance to a piece of cloth
>Special rules about using the cloth
>Have to dispose of it in special bins, lest you displease the cloth.

The queen is just a powerless, living flag for us. Except unlike with Americans and old glory you cant just slap the queen on any old shitty product or stupid idea and get everyone to follow you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.